'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 5,431)

Showing posts 108,601 - 108,620 of138,784
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good deal. Glad the KY boy got a great response.
*rme* at the new sock. Btw, isn't it like 4 a.m. in Switzerland? I think ol' Vern just put a runner in his lederhosen :D
what happened to the boy? No it is like 5:00am. We get up early mid week for the early trip to the local bakery for the freshest baked goods before they sell out. You know about that lederhosen heh. Funny thing that you do and odd. A runner even. Interesting. Very.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE NOW: ABC, CBS and CNN top executives all have siblings or spouses working directly for Obama

The Democrat Party and the media are indistinguishable from one another and it doesn't take much digging to prove it.

You knew the mainstream media was biased, but this is incredible.

It was revealed today that CBS News President David Rhodes' brother is Obama Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes, who was instrumental in rewriting the Benghazi talking points.

But it gets worse.

It is now learned that ABC President Ben Sherwood's sister, Dr. Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall, is a Special Assistant to Barack Obama on national security affairs.

But even this isn't it!

CNN's deputy bureau chief, Virginia Moseley, is the wife of Tom Nides, who until February was Hillary Clinton's deputy.

MORE:
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/05/it-a...
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Has the Obama made any speeches about the Black man that killed and wounded people in DC? I'm amazed if he hasn't said much. You couldn't get him and his Hollywood base to stop talking about race and Trayvon Martin even before Zimmerman was found not guilty. Obama spoke out several times immediately following the arrest of a Black Professor about the White cop being a racist who arrested him and then we all learned that race had nothing to do with that case either. Obama didn't have anything to say about the Black teens that shot a White baby between the eyes. Now that the Black guy shot and killed people Obama spoke about it for a minute and then shoveled some more "republicans fault" shit for all of us to smell yet again. Of course when a Black person goes on a killing spree they are not racists because only White people can be racists.
The democrats are coming out of the woodwork trying for another gun grab. Obama put several gun laws into place by Executive Order. Long live your messiah king but hurry the hell up out of politics.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA GIVES JIHADIST THUG A PROMOTION
Exclusive: Pamela Geller exposes background of DHS' Mohamed Elibiary

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/obama-gives-jihadi...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA UNFIT TO LEAD MILITARY ATTACKS
Exclusive: Joseph Farah tells prez 'to shut up about all the people he wants to bomb'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/obama-unfit-to-lea...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

'WE HAVE THE BAD GUYS IN THE HALLS OF POWER'
Erick Stakelbeck reveals Muslim Brotherhood's quiet invasion of America

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/we-have-the-bad-gu...
Verns frau

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to bed loser, you aren't even funny. YOU are a liar and a FAKE. Who would go to bed with you except your blow up doll? KMA frau. It stands for REST IN PEACE GRAND OLD PARTY..GOT THAT. But you can rest in hell gawdy old poser freak.
RIP GOP
DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH
oh I do not fake that. Vern is good. Why would you blow that up? It is gW yes, gWady. You changed the meaning. I did say NEV ERrrrrr and I was not being funny. Btw I do not think you can rest in hell. Freakkkkkk freakkkkk. Who but a freak would suggest resting in hell. You must like it hot heh. That is definitely being a freak and a p o s e r is even more freak...ish! Well good morning and My Vern would neverrr kiss your azzzzzzz. You freak.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

DEMS STOMPING MAD OVER BEING EXPOSED
Exclusive: Andrea Shea King highlights leftist wrath at independent journalists

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/dems-stomping-mad-...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good deal. Glad the KY boy got a great response.
*rme* at the new sock. Btw, isn't it like 4 a.m. in Switzerland? I think ol' Vern just put a runner in his lederhosen :D
Yeah, it is like 6 hours ahead in Switzerland. He has other socks he has to manage on the other political sites I am sure like the one him and the crazy loon wanted us to go with them to...ThePresidenthasfailedus.. .socks a plenty just different names for arivernsocks like:

Sir Ferrells butler
Switzerland

Snid lee
Switzerland (likes to post naked)

Northern Rico
Switzerland

Sir William Ferrell

RepubliCONS
Switzerland #120689,#120690 on this thread

to name a few...POSER and the loon run back and forth from this site to that one. The loon just repost there what she does here only she can't keep up with the icons like here. They hate her over there and smack her around quite a bit. Oh arisocks apparently ran his mouth about little boys over there too only more extensive. I keep my topix page on US Politics and when you post you can scan down to all the disgusting thread subjects and see their name there. Stop in and read some. It is pretty bad on that site. But there are plenty Obama haters and racists trolling those sites. Especially these two racist losers.

I am out of here to finish watching The Daily Show and then I am in my comfy bed to watch Steven Cobert. I have an early morning again tomorrow and have had enough C~R~A~Z~Y for tonight. They have NOTHING but BS to avoid talking the real issues and their lousy clown candidates lining up while still remaining the racist bigots they clearly demonstrate on a daily basis like these clowns. Have fun with them. Sorry ILIH didn't make it back yet. I hope you both have a great evening and give them hell. Good comebacks. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Goodnight and have pleasant dreams.

Okay haters stomp away with your icons and spin some more lies like ari does his name/location. hahahaha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

ADAM, EVE AND A MOBSTER WALK INTO A BAR
Exclusive: Drew Zahn laughs at twisted Sunday school lesson in 'The Family'

What we believe about Adam and Eve, about the nature of man – where he came from; what’s his value; is he inherently good, bad, or something else?– is no laughing matter, for it forms the foundation for what we believe about a host of worldview issues: ethics, politics, economics and more.

Believing man is inherently good, for example, leads people to a latent resentment of the institutions that must, therefore, be responsible for evil (since man isn’t to blame, after all). Its logical conclusion is usually moral relativism. And believing man is of no inherent, individual value, for example, gives rise to all sorts of totalitarianism.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/adam-eve-and-a-mob...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA FIRING OFF MORE EXECUTIVE ORDERS
President, Feinstein reignite gun-control fight after Navy Yard shooting

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/obama-firing-off-m...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

HOW DID NAVY SHOOTER GET SECRET CLEARANCE?
General:'We're taking attitude of tolerance a bit too far'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/how-did-navy-yard-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

DID GEORGE H.W. BUSH WITNESS JFK ASSASSINATION?
FBI files, newspaper ad and curious photos raise questions

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/did-george-h-w-bus...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Hey libTARDS ...
don't let those posts
overload ya brain ...

WHAT lil ya got LEFT!

:)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
OBAMA GIVES JIHADIST THUG A PROMOTION
Exclusive: Pamela Geller exposes background of DHS' Mohamed Elibiary
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/obama-gives-jihadi...
He is Muslim so he must be a terrorist right?
You do have a special perspective on things.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
DID GEORGE H.W. BUSH WITNESS JFK ASSASSINATION?
FBI files, newspaper ad and curious photos raise questions
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/did-george-h-w-bus...
VERY Funny!!
Thanks for posting :)

“"who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

You see what happens when anger and hatred lead your existence. It destroys you! Oh it''s natural to have some fears, but when they control your life it shows you're weakness. Think with your heart sometime and not your head filled with daily yuk from people who get paid for unprofessional opinions.

Inside you is the answer...in you're heart compassion for humanity and peace wanting to break free, but your weakness...your fear hold you back.

Please don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.
I've been on both sides of the track. I was the runaway train. I know death and death knows me.

Peace is the only answer and it's so easy to find. Just
let your anger go...simple as that!

I hope all find peace and happiness that's my wish my dream.
PEACE
tofy

“"who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

coolorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Verns frau wrote:
<quoted text>oh I do not fake that. Vern is good. Why would you blow that up? It is gW yes, gWady. You changed the meaning. I did say NEV ERrrrrr and I was not being funny. Btw I do not think you can rest in hell. Freakkkkkk freakkkkk. Who but a freak would suggest resting in hell. You must like it hot heh. That is definitely being a freak and a p o s e r is even more freak...ish! Well good morning and My Vern would neverrr kiss your azzzzzzz. You freak.
Wow!
I've not seen one post from you that indicates a creative perspective to give anything of value to the discussion.
So unoriginal it's past boring.Please feel free to contribute something of importance!
Thank you
PEACE
tofy
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
You see what happens when anger and hatred lead your existence. It destroys you! Oh it''s natural to have some fears, but when they control your life it shows you're weakness. Think with your heart sometime and not your head filled with daily yuk from people who get paid for unprofessional opinions.
Inside you is the answer...in you're heart compassion for humanity and peace wanting to break free, but your weakness...your fear hold you back.
Please don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.
I've been on both sides of the track. I was the runaway train. I know death and death knows me.
Peace is the only answer and it's so easy to find. Just
let your anger go...simple as that!
I hope all find peace and happiness that's my wish my dream.
PEACE
tofy

You're a dreamer, tofy. The only way that can happen is to get rid of half the people in government who have succeeded in dividing us.

We need to vote those do-nothings out and vote only for people who stand firm in patriotism with the intent to protect the constitution and the rights to privacy liberty and freedom of American citizens.

We cater too much to political correctness, which is destroying this country and our right to freedom of speech. The right to live our own lives as we see fit, and let others live theirs and most importantly get off the government teat! That means jobs, tofy, American jobs. This won't ever happen in a failing economy and you know it!

But that's ok. It's still your right to dream.

PS: I still have the video you sent to me: My America.

tofy: Best of Times
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Countrygirl

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Wow!
I've not seen one post from you that indicates a creative perspective to give anything of value to the discussion.
So unoriginal it's past boring.Please feel free to contribute something of importance!
Thank you
PEACE
tofy
Hey tofy,puff puff, give! World would
be a better place. Love your calmness.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 108,601 - 108,620 of138,784
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Troy Marcey 28 min Yup 2
Citys easter Egg hunt what a Joke !!!!!! 59 min Mom 1
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 3,687
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 3,439
Have a Wonderful Easter! 1 hr gator 2
Sarah Christophel Stewart (Jun '09) 1 hr This is SARA 7
Corey vs. Collins 1 hr Freeze 60
•••
•••