'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Vern

Switzerland

#123699 Sep 18, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it is like 6 hours ahead in Switzerland. He has other socks he has to manage on the other political sites I am sure like the one him and the crazy loon wanted us to go with them to...ThePresidenthasfailedus.. .socks a plenty just different names for arivernsocks like:
Sir Ferrells butler
Switzerland
Snid lee
Switzerland (likes to post naked)
Northern Rico
Switzerland

Sir William Ferrell
RepubliCONS

L

Q

Q

K

LQQK__________> Switzerland #120689,#120690 on this thread
to name a few...POSER and the loon run back and forth from this site to that one. The loon just repost there what she does here only she can't keep up with the icons like here. They hate her over there and smack her around quite a bit. Oh arisocks apparently ran his mouth about little boys over there too only more extensive. I keep my topix page on US Politics and when you post you can scan down to all the disgusting thread subjects and see their name there. Stop in and read some. It is pretty bad on that site. But there are plenty Obama haters and racists trolling those sites. Especially these two racist losers.
I am out of here to finish watching The Daily Show and then I am in my comfy bed to watch Steven Cobert. I have an early morning again tomorrow and have had enough C~R~A~Z~Y for tonight. They have NOTHING but BS to avoid talking the real issues and their lousy clown candidates lining up while still remaining the racist bigots they clearly demonstrate on a daily basis like these clowns. Have fun with them. Sorry ILIH didn't make it back yet. I hope you both have a great evening and give them hell. Good comebacks. Hope to see you tomorrow.
Goodnight and have pleasant dreams.
Okay haters stomp away with your icons and spin some more lies like ari does his name/location. hahahaha
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
thanks for caring. Thanks for the time. Thanks for the information. Those posts were from around the date of 3rd day of September. I saw many posts from where you said. Doing what you accused me of doing. Guess you can live in despair then. Topix life. Two of the same name, obviously different posters. Blondesiech.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123700 Sep 18, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans the ignorant pos that think Rich People care about them.
Lmfao
WE ARE the RICH people,
aren't WE!?!

That's WHY you want to TAX us soooooooooooooooo much!

Jealousy will get you NOWHERE ...
F~A~S~T ...

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123701 Sep 18, 2013
Toodles ...
Vern

Switzerland

#123702 Sep 18, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Wow!
I've not seen one post from you that indicates a creative perspective to give anything of value to the discussion.
So unoriginal it's past boring.Please feel free to contribute something of importance!
Thank you
PEACE
tofy
WOW! Please feel free to butt out. I have stated my opinion now I am opining to the pajas that keeps pointing out her insecurity. That s o c k s paranoia, she or may be a he, obviously has. I also pointed out another subject, days ago from you, my opinion! I see you ignored it. Make peace with a firing gunnnnnnn at the point of entry. See how that works. Peace. WOW fan ta dig!
RepubliCONS

Anonymous Proxy

#123703 Sep 18, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Was not addressing you wtf! It was the poser who thinks he interjects humor by using other people screen names.So yes man-up would apply because such childish behavior is more than rude.
At least you can slam people in a intellectual way!
PEACE
tofy
you have got to be kidding all of us, what do you know about being intellectual, this is hilarious, you are the second biggest retard on here since uncle tab was run out by ari outing him, this is so funny, you anti American libs claim to be females, they get outed because of lack of intelligence, change their names, play with horses and donkeys, then claim people like me are using other peoples names,

why dont you pull your head out of the democrat partys backside, exhale that join you just inhaled, and man up by using your own registered name instead of some avitar you beastial pervert,

PEACE!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123704 Sep 18, 2013
September 18, 2013

Plagiarism in The Audacity of Hope?[the 0's BESTSELLER]

By Jason Stevens

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/09/plagia...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

huuummmmmm

September 18, 2013
What John Adams[Founding Father President] Foretold Has Come True
By W.A. Beatty

John Adams, in 1787, said:
Property is surely a right of mankind as really as liberty.... but the time would not be long before courage and enterprise would come, and pretexts be invented by degrees,... in sharing it equally with its present possessors. Debts would be abolished first; taxes laid heavy on the rich, and not at all on the others; and at last a downright equal division of every thing be demanded, and voted. What would be the consequence of this? The idle, the vicious, the intemperate, would ... sell and spend all their share, and then demand a new division of those who purchased from them.... anarchy and tyranny commence.
The entire Adams passage is well worth the time it takes to read and understand it. I want to examine (in no particular order) some of Adams's thoughts and see how he foretold, over 200 years ago, the situation in which we live today.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/09/what_j...

Just something to
THINK on
while I'm gone ...

;~)

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#123711 Sep 18, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you believe sex maniac Clinton and fat ass Madeleine Allbright. This want be first time to learn LIE in history. You have no idea who muslims really are unless you live among them. Hirsi Ali was right when she said "to make peace in middle east is to defeat Islam"...!! God was she right...!!
OZ you called me an idiot! Your credit ability is lacking
to me because of the chem trail conspiracy and your unbelievable theory's. And now you now everything about the war in the Balkans war?...don't make sense to me. sorry your confused.Don't make up facts I know plenty of Muslims and other middle-eastern people and they are peaceful people...your
delusions are beyond belief. CALL'EM LIKE I SEE THEM.

PEACE
tofy

Brush mountain Ky

#123714 Sep 18, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! Please feel free to butt out. I have stated my opinion now I am opining to the pajas that keeps pointing out her insecurity. That s o c k s paranoia, she or may be a he, obviously has. I also pointed out another subject, days ago from you, my opinion! I see you ignored it. Make peace with a firing gunnnnnnn at the point of entry. See how that works. Peace. WOW fan ta dig!
Again you are lacking in sensibility ...sorry Vern you just don't have the ability to communicate in a reasonable manner. You have no worthy opinion!Come back when you can speak with understanding.
PEACE
tofu

Brush mountain Ky

#123715 Sep 18, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
and the biggest retard on here is the imposter RepubliCONS from Campbellsville who is using my name and molesting horses and donkey, you left wing hippie wannabe,
PEACE!
Please we know who is foolish and a waste!
Your post's are ridiculous!
PEACE
tofy

Brush mountain Ky

#123716 Sep 18, 2013
BBL

PEACE
tofy
Vern

Switzerland

#123718 Sep 18, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Again you are lacking in sensibility ...sorry Vern you just don't have the ability to communicate in a reasonable manner. You have no worthy opinion!Come back when you can speak with understanding.
PEACE
tofu
good afternoon to ya! You do the same forked tongue.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#123720 Sep 18, 2013
Well here's a shocker: Republicans holding the nation's economy hostage yet again to try and bulldoze their regressive agenda through:

AP Sources: A Revised GOP Attack on 'Obamacare'
WASHINGTON September 18, 2013 (AP)
Associated Press

House GOP leaders Wednesday announced that they will move quickly to raise the government's borrowing cap by attaching a wish list of GOP priorities like blocking "Obamacare," forcing construction of the Keystone XL pipeline and setting the stage for reforming the loophole-cluttered tax code.

They also, as expected, promised tea party lawmakers a chance to first use a routine temporary government funding bill to try to muscle the Democratic-controlled Senate into derailing President Barack Obama's health care law.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/gop-...

How much do you wanna bet that the loopholes allowing the rich to get richer will be conveniently ignored?

OZombies

United States

#123721 Sep 18, 2013
http://www.globalresearch.ca/kosovo-the-us-an...
KOSOVO: THE US AND THE EU SUPPORT LINKED TO ORGANIZED CRIME
Kosovo Prime Minister Hashim Thaci is part of a criminal syndicate.
OZombies

United States

#123722 Sep 18, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>OZ you called me an idiot! Your credit ability is lacking
to me because of the chem trail conspiracy and your unbelievable theory's. And now you now everything about the war in the Balkans war?...don't make sense to me. sorry your confused.Don't make up facts I know plenty of Muslims and other middle-eastern people and they are peaceful people...your
delusions are beyond belief. CALL'EM LIKE I SEE THEM.
PEACE
tofy
You're absolutely clueless. You didn't live among them. Ask people they did ...500 years of slavery and history you can't live behind you. It's part of you and who you really are... all the pain, agony and suffering ...you can't forget that, ever. Muslims still kill Christians and burn churches, today. They're not peaceful religion. They don't want to assimilate ...ask people they live among them. Muslims decapitated people 1,000 years ago and they still doing it today. They are brutal nation. Ask they wifes, daughters, sisters, children.
You are totally uneducated and uninformed. "Honour" killings, still going on today...absolutely worthless to say anything to you...ask Christians they live among them today...
OZombies

United States

#123724 Sep 18, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely clueless. You didn't live among them. Ask people they did ...500 years of slavery and history you can't live behind you. It's part of you and who you really are... all the pain, agony and suffering ...you can't forget that, ever. Muslims still kill Christians and burn churches, today. They're not peaceful religion. They don't want to assimilate ...ask people they live among them. Muslims decapitated people 1,000 years ago and they still doing it today. They are brutal nation. Ask they wifes, daughters, sisters, children.
You are totally uneducated and uninformed. "Honour" killings, still going on today...absolutely worthless to say anything to you...ask Christians they live among them today...
[that] live ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123725 Sep 18, 2013
Meet the cast-iron conservatives
By Chris Cillizza, Published: September 17 at 11:16 am

The cast-iron conservatives label is a fitting one for this group **who prize principle over politics and believe that any bending in those principles is a prelude to a breaking. Concession equals capitulation. And, like cast iron, it’s very hard to manipulate them — even under intense pressure.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

**who prize principle over politics ...

That's ME ...
[As IF you hadn't already SAW THAT]

*Principles* are
what "I" *STAND ON*...

~-~
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123726 Sep 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WE ARE the RICH people,
aren't WE!?!
That's WHY you want to TAX us soooooooooooooooo much!
Jealousy will get you NOWHERE ...
F~A~S~T ...
;~)
You can BE RICH ...
without MONEY!

Rich in God's BLESSINGS <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123730 Sep 18, 2013
September 18, 2013
What John Adams[2ND President] Foretold Has Come True
By W.A. Beatty
John Adams, in 1787, said:

1. "[T]axes laid heavy on the rich, and not at all on the others[.]" Let's begin with an easy one -- taxation. According to Dr. Walter E. Williams, "[r]oughly 47 percent of Americans pay no federal income tax." Of the approximately 53 percent who do pay income tax, the following table illustrates Adams' point, that "taxes are laid heavy on the rich."
Income
Percent Taxes Paid
Top 1%
36.73%
Top 5%
58.66%
Top 10%
70.47%
Top 25%
87.30%
Top 50%
97.75%
Bottom 50%
2.25%
Source: National Taxpayers Union

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/09/what_j...

John Adams: Was He Really an Enemy of Christians? Addressing Modern Academic Shallowness

Recall from above that in Pinto’s analysis of this section he claims that Adams ...

was mocking the idea of “Holy Ghost authority” and called Christians “dupes” for believing in it.... Adams was not speaking in approval of the Holy Ghost, but was rather mocking the idea of it and of the faith of true Christians.... Adams did not believe the Holy Ghost was real, and he spoke about it in what can only be called insulting and irreverent terms.[13]
Is Pinto correct? Was Adams mocking Christians and the Holy Ghost? Absolutely not – which will be irrefutably proved below. But the fact that Pinto believes that Adams is insulting Christians and the Holy Spirit demonstrates not only that he employed Modernism but also the second device of historical malpractice: Minimalism.

http://www.wallbuilders.com/libissuesarticles...

READ the WHOLE thing!
Don't just parse thru it for STARK snide comments that HAVE BEEN "refuted" - corrected!...!!!
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#123733 Sep 18, 2013
http://users.physics.harvard.edu/~milan/kosov...
KOSOVO: SINCE 1941 THE SERBS HAVE BEEN LEAVING
Who are really the victims in Kosovo?
Have you ever asked yourself how the Albanians became the overwhelming majority in Kosovo?
"Peacemakers' stood by as Kosovo mob (muslim) burnt homes"
"The roots of Kosovo fascism"
"Bush was wrong on Kosovo independence"
MUSLIMS BURNT ORTHODOX CHURCHES...videotaped on posted on internet. Why so called peacekeeping soldiers didn't stop this?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123734 Sep 18, 2013
Navy contractor, commander, NCIS investigator arrested in alleged international bribery scheme

http://www.tribtown.com/view/story/0737b5e566...

FROM same news site ...

Ga. teen convicted of killing baby in stroller sentenced to life in prison without parole

http://www.tribtown.com/view/story/a1e28a4a5d...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Joe 7,122
knox board of ed raising taxes 11 min sherry 116
Any news on new football coach at Knox Central? 58 min hmmm 2
who knows Lecora Smith???? 1 hr momcani 10
Stealing from child's grave 2 hr who knows 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Athenesword 131,107
Chamges to Topix? 2 hr Jack 5

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]