'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228666 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124000 Sep 19, 2013
Two Million Bikers" Rally Roars Into D.C. Area for 9/11

Thousands of motorcycle riders roared into D.C. Wednesday to mark the 12th anniversary of 9/11.

Although they didn't reach a goal of two million riders, thousands of bikers rolled through the Washington, D.C. area to mark the 12th anniversary of 9/11 on Wednesday.

The group apologized on their Facebook page in advance of the event for the gridlock they expected to cause.

Organizers had tried to get a last-minute permit to close some intersections near monuments and on Capitol Hill, but the National Park Service denied that request.

According to U.S. News and World Report, park service spokesperson Carol Johnson said that allowing the road closures "would cause a severe service disruption of traffic."

However, permits are not required to hold a rally in the city. It was up to individual riders whether they choose to enter the city, WTOP reported.

By 5 p.m. Wednesday, a handful of bikers were still circling the National Mall.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Two-M...

CNN Poll: Who would get blamed for government shutdown?

Washington (CNN)– With the clock ticking towards two crucial deadlines, a new national poll indicates congressional Republicans would shoulder more blame than President Barack Obama for a possible government shutdown.

"Only a third would consider President Barack Obama responsible for a shutdown, with 51% pointing a finger at the GOP - up from 40% who felt that way earlier this year," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland

The poll indicates a quarter would blame the president if the debt ceiling were not raised, with 54% holding congressional Republicans responsible.

According to CNN/ORC numbers released Monday, 42% of the public approves of the job Obama is doing on health care, with 36% giving him a thumbs up on the budget deficit. Both figures are little changed from earlier this year and both are below the president's general approval rating of 45%.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/09/...

Not quite 2 million I would say and what is Congress's rating around 20%. CONS will get blamed because they will be responsible. Suck it up.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124001 Sep 19, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't write the article AL, Western Journalism did. Have at it. And while you at it, send this one:
Hospital Layoffs Planned Ahead Of ObamaCare Implementation
September 19, 2013 by Breaking News
The largest employer in the Cleveland, Ohio, area is about to get significantly smaller. In an announcement released Wednesday, Cleveland Clinic CEO Spokesperson Eileen Sheil said the hospital will offer early retirement to about 3,000 of its employees. She did not offer an estimated number of pink slips the facility will be handing out.
This move marks the hospital’s first major layoff in more than a decade, Sheil explained, placing much of the blame on the dreadful and largely unknown consequences of the soon-to-be-implemented ObamaCare law.
Layoffs will affect employees at all levels, she noted, explaining that staff members up to and including doctors might find their position on the chopping block.
According to a press release issued by the Cleveland Clinic, the hospital is “transforming the way care is delivered to patients” because of ObamaCare. Understandably, the facility tried to put its own spin on the bad news; however, the crux of this transformation is far fewer qualified personnel to care for patients.
In addition to layoffs and coerced retirement, the press release stated that administrators will engage in a “stricter review of filling vacant positions.”
By the end of next year, the hospital plans to reduce operating costs by $330 million.
Polling continues to show a rising trend of dissatisfaction with the healthcare reform law as Americans become more knowledgeable about its expensive and restrictive mandates. As more and more medical facilities follow the Cleveland Clinic’s lead — or close down completely — the dangerous precedents set forth in ObamaCare will move from the abstract to undeniable reality.
At that point, the backlash will certainly result in a cacophony of indignation. Unfortunately, as with previously failed government programs, it might just be too late.
Photo Credit: Mr. Ducke (Creative Commons)
Thank You Dear!
Will do :)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#124002 Sep 19, 2013
Sorry.
The first sentence of my last post should read:
"True that banning someone using proxies is a job but it can be done"
LOL I'm getting tired. It's been a long day.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124003 Sep 19, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
RC Co-Cola, Newport, it's been a very informative, peaceful evening talking with you both, so before Waylon and Madam ruin it, I'll say goodnight ;D
Dream sweet and I'll see you tomorrow.
Same here Crow. I figured the loon would come out of her Jose' coma and fly in before we got out of here. So I will let her and jay stroke each others crazy. I heading to my big comfy bed and watch the moon through my window.

Have sweet dreams yourself and I will see you tomorrow. I am staying home all day and go out tomorrow evening for dinner and maybe go see The Butler. Talk with you then.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE WITCH & SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#124004 Sep 19, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
True that banning someone using proxies if a job it can be done. At the very least they can make it a major headache for him.
I know this as someone who has owned and run a few forums in my time.
There are more options than banning by IP, but even if that is all that is available to the Mods here, there are only so many proxies (IP's) he can use(notice the pattern of locations he posts from?). As each one is used it shrinks his pool until there is none left.
I see his methods. I know the tools he is using and he is not nearly the net guru he wants you to believe he is.
He is just some lonely attention seeker, who has stumbled upon some simple tricks, readily available to anyone willing to spend 5 minutes finding, and learning to use them.
I agree. He will keep it up until he gets caught. His tactics are getting worse by the posts. He will get his eventually.

Great posts as usual. Hope you have a peaceful night and lock up the asylum when you leave. haha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124009 Sep 19, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Only people who think like you are patriots?
Interesting.
So you don't believe in the two party system?
NOT when one party IS "mentally" ILL"/evil ...!!!
Otherwise ... YES!

There ARE SOME in that party, that are NOT ...
That agree with the Republican *Patriots*...

I DO NOT like 'rino's OR rats" ...
Get RID of ALL of THEM ...

ALL the CORRUPT in Washington, DC ...
and
ACROSS A~M~E~R~I~C~A ...

That's the "principle" of it!
Capiche?!?
Jay

Springville, TN

#124010 Sep 19, 2013
Your point, Con, in posting two separate articles??? Which one would you want me to comment on?

You refuse to admit that Obamacare is causing distress in this country among many. You see hospitals closing across the country and still confirm that this healthcare is a good thing. You see angry Americans finally stepping up to the podium and you still read only liberal news. You don't go to separate polls which tell you flatly that more than half the country is opposed to this new health care disaster. You read articles that inform you that businesses are laying off - causing people part time work, or just plain closing their businesses and, you still think this is a good thing. All you do is blame republicans for everything. That's your way of soothing your nerves and conscience. The truth is out there. Talk to the people who are dealing with these decisions. Talk to the people who have seen a 2% deductions in their wages....like the little waitresses trying to make a living at tips to compensate for the loss in deductions. Go ahead, talk to them, we did. Maybe you have a hearty pension and it's not your problem, but unemployment is high, welfare recipients are struggling to find jobs when businesses are laying off and cutting down. How does that work in the real world. I don't give a damn what the liberal news says, or any other news for that matter. Talk to people who live in the real world and they are not happy by any extent with this administration, this congress and this senate, nor this president. This topix board does not speak for those living in the real world. We are few on here - go find real people with real issues, children who are wearing garage sale clothes and mom's swapping on web sites for second hand shoes for their little ones. Then tell us how great your pension is and how wonderful it is to swim in a pool and cook out steaks!

Then you, suck it up.
Danni

Fremont, CA

#124011 Sep 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Otherwise ... YES!
and
ACROSS A~M~E~R~I~C~A ...
Capiche?!?
Read your post(s) and give me your honest definition of "mentally ill".
I'd love to hear it.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#124013 Sep 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Otherwise ... YES!
and
ACROSS A~M~E~R~I~C~A ...
Capiche?!?
So you believe in a two party system as long as the both support the Republican agenda?
That don't sound very patriotic.
Im sure once you think about it you will see how it is opposing viewpoints that makes our system work.
I rarely agree with Republicans but I support their participation in our government.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#124014 Sep 19, 2013
Danni wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to hear it.
The 'ones' who THINK it's *OK* to kill a baby
by
SNIPPING it's lil neck!

Are those the ones who are SANE in your opinion?
Sounds like it!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#124016 Sep 19, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe in a two party system as long as the both support the Republican agenda?
That don't sound very patriotic.
Im sure once you think about it you will see how it is opposing viewpoints that makes our system work.
I rarely agree with Republicans but I support their participation in our government.
Participating and being corrupt are two very different animals. Pelosi and Reid lied, cheated, stole, bribed and bullied their own party members to get Obama's healthcare legacy law passed. Their ties with unions went a long way in getting this train wreck passed and now unions want a waiver because, as the Republicans stated, this train wreck called Obamacare is a job killer and 1/6th of Obama's horrible economy.

That is an example of corruption in Congress today. The democrat politicians didn't even bother to read the bill that would be forced on every man, woman and child in the United States of America. Reread that sentence and then think about it for a moment. Enough said, huh?
Jay

Springville, TN

#124017 Sep 19, 2013
Danni wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to hear it.

You didn't ask me but here is mine.

Go back and read the opinions of "republiCon", the idiot poster on here who says good night then sticks around to see what we late-comer's have to say.

She's a vile, hateful bitch, squalling constantly, insulting everyone who is not in her ball park...one track obsessed with certain poster's on here and relays an image of the Halloween witch you see hanging from people's doors on Halloween night.....hooked nose, cackling macabre.

Good enough for you?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#124018 Sep 19, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't ask me but here is mine.
Go back and read the opinions of "republiCon", the idiot poster on here who says good night then sticks around to see what we late-comer's have to say.
She's a vile, hateful bitch, squalling constantly, insulting everyone who is not in her ball park...one track obsessed with certain poster's on here and relays an image of the Halloween witch you see hanging from people's doors on Halloween night.....hooked nose, cackling macabre.
Good enough for you?
You summed her up perfectly. Good post Jay!
Countrygirl

Providence, KY

#124019 Sep 19, 2013
Jay wrote:
Your point, Con, in posting two separate articles??? Which one would you want me to comment on?
You refuse to admit that Obamacare is causing distress in this country among many. You see hospitals closing across the country and still confirm that this healthcare is a good thing. You see angry Americans finally stepping up to the podium and you still read only liberal news. You don't go to separate polls which tell you flatly that more than half the country is opposed to this new health care disaster. You read articles that inform you that businesses are laying off - causing people part time work, or just plain closing their businesses and, you still think this is a good thing. All you do is blame republicans for everything. That's your way of soothing your nerves and conscience. The truth is out there. Talk to the people who are dealing with these decisions. Talk to the people who have seen a 2% deductions in their wages....like the little waitresses trying to make a living at tips to compensate for the loss in deductions. Go ahead, talk to them, we did. Maybe you have a hearty pension and it's not your problem, but unemployment is high, welfare recipients are struggling to find jobs when businesses are laying off and cutting down. How does that work in the real world. I don't give a damn what the liberal news says, or any other news for that matter. Talk to people who live in the real world and they are not happy by any extent with this administration, this congress and this senate, nor this president. This topix board does not speak for those living in the real world. We are few on here - go find real people with real issues, children who are wearing garage sale clothes and mom's swapping on web sites for second hand shoes for their little ones. Then tell us how great your pension is and how wonderful it is to swim in a pool and cook out steaks!
Then you, suck it up.
jay/ ari, Obama Care has'nt started yet.
as far as lost jobs, that was happening in massive
numbers while ole bush was in office. and the poor mothers swapping clothes on web, if they
decide not to further their education, then this
is the reality, no money no shopping. Everybody
i know that really wants a job, has one. Don't be
a hater because people that work hard, or has
worked hard are able to enjoy life. This is America
you can be what you desire to be if you work
hard. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
And yes... ObamaCare, romneycare what's the
difference!
Jay

Springville, TN

#124020 Sep 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You summed her up perfectly. Good post Jay!

Came on for a short time this morning to find this wench railing on the posts we - who stayed up late - posted. She signed off about an hour or two before us, yet she told everyone what time we posted, which happened to be two hours after her last post. What it is her business what time we go to bed, eh?

I'll tell ya why. She stays on here to read what people say so she can spam the posts, then comes on the next morning and comments. She is mentally deranged and can't stand to write one damn post without mentioning her favorite "socks" and obsessing over AL and Ari for the most part, not to mention the rest of us.

Now tell me what's normal about someone like her?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#124021 Sep 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Participating and being corrupt are two very different animals. Pelosi and Reid lied, cheated, stole, bribed and bullied their own party members to get Obama's healthcare legacy law passed. Their ties with unions went a long way in getting this train wreck passed and now unions want a waiver because, as the Republicans stated, this train wreck called Obamacare is a job killer and 1/6th of Obama's horrible economy.
That is an example of corruption in Congress today. The democrat politicians didn't even bother to read the bill that would be forced on every man, woman and child in the United States of America. Reread that sentence and then think about it for a moment. Enough said, huh?
They've done nothing that hasn't been excepted practice on both sides for many years.
Do you deny the Republican ties to the oil, gas and coal industries?
Yes we need to make changes to the system but it is not one side or the other. It is the system as a whole. We need to find a way to separate the money from the politics.
HEALTHCARE is 1/6th of the economy, not Obamacare. In fact that is the very reason we need Obamacare.
Learn the reasons some unions are against Obamacare. It is because it will make insurance so competitive that people wont need the big unions to have decent healthcare anymore.
Remeber this was originally a Republican plan. It was the very same plan offered by the Republicans as an alternative to Clinton's Universal Healthcare plan.
I've yet to see a reasonable alternative offered for Obamacare by the Republicans. That is because this IS NO reasonable alternatives that would expand coverage and keep cost down except a single payer bill, and we know how Republicans feel about that.
So instead of all the whining and wanting to do away with making healthcare affordable for all, why not help tweek it to make it even better?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#124025 Sep 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I should be against ObamaCare. Can you make a list of a few reasons not to like ObamaCare?
What are the major reasons anyone should be against ObamaCare? Be specific and exact please.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#124027 Sep 20, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe I should be against ObamaCare. Can you make a list of a few reasons not to like ObamaCare?
What are the major reasons anyone should be against ObamaCare? Be specific and exact please.
Exactly!

They just repeat talking points.
hollerrat

London, KY

#124028 Sep 20, 2013
isn't it amazing you pint out the fact obozocare is costing jobs and the leftwingwhackadoodles yell it hasn't started yet but at the same time they try and claim thanks to obozocare you kids can stay on til they are 36 and don't forget the pre-existing that's now covered, me tinks they speak with forked tongue, actually I believe they wouldn't tell the truth if it was a better story especially when it exposes the Kenyan national they call Obama for the idiot he truly is

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#124029 Sep 20, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is clueless ...!!
The question should be about,
Malicious Intent.
the posse has kept the conversation away from mature intentions and objectives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Shooting 14 min bella 123 9
What happened in front of family dollar 22 min bella 123 8
thieves 1 hr bella 123 1
TreadzTireCenter 1 hr bella 123 9
who was it that over dosed on flakoa 1 hr bella 123 2
Bonita you Promised Kids First ! 3 hr IgnoranceIsAbundant 11
Female Trump Supporters "break the internet"...WOW 3 hr bvillain 6
KCHS principal 7 hr Gravy 27
Three liquor stores in bville 9 hr really 10
More from around the web