'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182888 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#123484 Sep 17, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Anyone having problem while on this site, especially when arigeneralbobbysocks is here gets a message like this:
An intrusion attempt by ??.??.???. was blocked.
web Attack: Malicious Toolkit Website 12
Severity: High
Put the ? where the numbers are. If you get it report it.
Anytime I get it, this being the second time, I am reporting it. It only happens on this site. Is that you "hackerer" COWARD? I wouldn't doubt it. Typical CON tactic no doubt. A sick one like you that is.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH
a blocked intrusion attempt is a failure, isn't it?
20th grader?
he should go back to adjunct essay grading
or something he's good at...forming conspiracies out of cumulus clouds
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123485 Sep 17, 2013
CNN 2016 Poll: Clinton favored for Democrats; no clear GOP leader

Washington (CNN)-- A new national poll in the battle for the 2016 Democratic and Republican presidential nominations indicates what you would expect: Hillary Clinton is the overwhelming Democratic frontrunner, and there's no real leader among the possible GOP White House hopefuls.

But if you get beyond the obvious, the CNN/ORC International survey released Monday becomes more revealing.

It showed 65% of Democrats and independents who lean toward that party say they would likely back Clinton as their presidential nominee. Vice President Joe Biden comes in a distant second, at 10%, with freshman Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts at 7%, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo at 6%, and Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley at 2%.

The CNN survey is in line with previous polls from other organizations conducted earlier this year that indicated Clinton, who has not said whether she'll run, is far ahead of all the other possible Democratic candidates.

Even though the next race for the White House is a long way away, there's already intense speculation over whether the former secretary of state will make a second bid for president.

As with previous surveys this year, the new CNN poll also indicates no GOP frontrunner.

Read more:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/16/politics/2016-p...

no clear GOP leader...they mean no clear GOP clown..line up teabaggers...hahaha

They are so scared of HILLARY they are going to waste more time on Benghazi..ignore all the Americans dying at home by gun violence. Anything but deal with the real issues. They look forward to shutting down the gov't 1 Oct. We won't forget.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#123486 Sep 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrisy is protected by the Constitution
So is Creepiness
A Serbian Nazi sneaking into our country to avoid war crimes conviction, shouldn't bitch and bleed from the ass about our Democracy, or slaughter our Language.
If you weren't born in America, you're not an American. Go back to Serbitchistan.
pssst..take AL with you, tell them she's your rabid female dog.
You are one mentally sick individual. You need help. Talking about rabid dog, you are IT...!!

I'm not going anywhere. I'm an AMERICAN, not like your pResident...!!
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#123487 Sep 17, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Such as?
Consorting with, and/or aiding Terrorists is a crime under Federal Law. And/or the Patriot Act. Discussing politics and/or American policy, including links to American websites, could be construed as a violation thereof.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123488 Sep 17, 2013
Four Congressional Working Days Before a Shutdown, Time for Another 3 Benghazi Hearings!

Unless the House cancels their week off (they just got back from recess, they’re exhausted), they have just four Congressional working days left before a government shutdown. So what do they do?
Benghazi-gasm!

Yes, buckle up patriots. Perhaps your House won’t even sit down for budget reconciliation and they had to delay their continuing resolution vote because, well, they didn’t have the votes. Mind you, the CR is sort of the morning-after pill of budget planning – it’s the oops stopgap, and they can’t even do that. Not good.

But one thing Republicans can really get behind is investigating our security clearance failures due to sequestration another Obama Hillary witch hunt obsessing over the horrible tragedy in Benghazi.
Your calendar of fun brings you:

On the 18th, your very important House Committee on Foreign Affairs brings you,“Hearing: Benghazi: Where is the State Department Accountability?” AKA: Let’s kill Hillary’s 2016 chances.

There are two shows planned for you on the 19th: The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform brings you “Reviews of the Benghazi Attack and Unanswered Questions” and House Armed Services Committee will bring you,“Defense Department’s posture for September 11, 2013: What are the Lessons of Benghazi?”

Nowhere in there is an explanation for why Darrell Issa won’t let the co-chairs of the Benghazi report testify in front of the TV cameras. There is also no investigation into the Republican-leaked and deliberately changed emails that implicated the White House and State Department.

Oh, gosh, no, they’re just looking for the “truth” you see.

It’s a jolly good thing Putin saved the Republicans from having to vote on Syria, thus freeing up their time for more narrow politicization of one single embassy attack, while the scores of attacks under Bush were collateral damage we were expected to ignore.

Fund the government? Surely you jest. Not when there are shows to put on for the Tea Party base.

Eric Cantor can’t seem to manage that House schedule to save his soul. It just keeps getting away from him. Or maybe it’s that they are working even less this year than they did last year. And poor Speaker John Boehner, the man with the second worse job in DC (hello, GOP whip), he is desperate to get out of defunding the government, but Obama’s not biting at his threats. Still, the Speaker managed to toss the blame on the President,“It’s a shame that the president could not manage to rise above partisanship today.

Instead, he should be working in a bipartisan way to address America’s spending problem — the way presidents of both parties have done before. He should work with us to delay his health care law for everyone.”

Too bad about that deficit hitting its lowest spot in five years, eh? Too bad that ObamaCare lowers the deficit. Oh, yes, it’s too bad. Too bad that the CBO estimated the Republican plan to repeal ObamaCare would boost the deficit by $109 billion from 2013 to 2022. Yes, ain’t it a shame.

How about we defund ObamaCare anyway, and for old time’s sake the President let’s us shutdown government but agrees to take the blame. Eh?
Tick tock. Four more days and the economy explodes. But, Benghazi!

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/09/17/congre...

Anything but deal with the issues and avoid a gov't shutdown. They will be sorry come election. The MAJORITY won't blame the President and they know it.

RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“I Walk On Water”

#123489 Sep 17, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
CNN 2016 Poll: Clinton favored for Democrats; no clear GOP leader
Washington (CNN)-- A new national poll in the battle for the 2016 Democratic and Republican presidential nominations indicates what you would expect: Hillary Clinton is the overwhelming Democratic frontrunner, and there's no real leader among the possible GOP White House hopefuls.
But if you get beyond the obvious, the CNN/ORC International survey released Monday becomes more revealing.
It showed 65% of Democrats and independents who lean toward that party say they would likely back Clinton as their presidential nominee. Vice President Joe Biden comes in a distant second, at 10%, with freshman Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts at 7%, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo at 6%, and Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley at 2%.
The CNN survey is in line with previous polls from other organizations conducted earlier this year that indicated Clinton, who has not said whether she'll run, is far ahead of all the other possible Democratic candidates.
Even though the next race for the White House is a long way away, there's already intense speculation over whether the former secretary of state will make a second bid for president.
As with previous surveys this year, the new CNN poll also indicates no GOP frontrunner.
Read more:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/16/politics/2016-p...
no clear GOP leader...they mean no clear GOP clown..line up teabaggers...hahaha
They are so scared of HILLARY they are going to waste more time on Benghazi..ignore all the Americans dying at home by gun violence. Anything but deal with the real issues. They look forward to shutting down the gov't 1 Oct. We won't forget.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Clinton favored for Democrats; no clear GOP leader
no clear GOP leader
no clear GOP leader
...isn't that what we've been telling them?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123490 Sep 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
a blocked intrusion attempt is a failure, isn't it?
20th grader?
he should go back to adjunct essay grading
or something he's good at...forming conspiracies out of cumulus clouds
Yes it was blocked by my anti-virus program. It has happened before but I just read the warning and clicked out of it. Then I started paying attention to what program or site I was in when it popped up and it was topix. I never click on any links posted here. I copy the title in the search engine and look myself. I never click on that perverted stalker shaved wrestler or any of his socks. haha

Wonder where Crow is? I seen she was on earlier today. There sure are a lot of posts removed today. hahaha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“I Walk On Water”

#123491 Sep 17, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Four Congressional Working Days Before a Shutdown, Time for Another 3 Benghazi Hearings!
Unless the House cancels their week off (they just got back from recess, they’re exhausted), they have just four Congressional working days left before a government shutdown. So what do they do?
Benghazi-gasm!
Yes, buckle up patriots. Perhaps your House won’t even sit down for budget reconciliation and they had to delay their continuing resolution vote because, well, they didn’t have the votes. Mind you, the CR is sort of the morning-after pill of budget planning – it’s the oops stopgap, and they can’t even do that. Not good.
But one thing Republicans can really get behind is investigating our security clearance failures due to sequestration another Obama Hillary witch hunt obsessing over the horrible tragedy in Benghazi.
Your calendar of fun brings you:
On the 18th, your very important House Committee on Foreign Affairs brings you,“Hearing: Benghazi: Where is the State Department Accountability?” AKA: Let’s kill Hillary’s 2016 chances.
There are two shows planned for you on the 19th: The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform brings you “Reviews of the Benghazi Attack and Unanswered Questions” and House Armed Services Committee will bring you,“Defense Department’s posture for September 11, 2013: What are the Lessons of Benghazi?”
Nowhere in there is an explanation for why Darrell Issa won’t let the co-chairs of the Benghazi report testify in front of the TV cameras. There is also no investigation into the Republican-leaked and deliberately changed emails that implicated the White House and State Department.
Oh, gosh, no, they’re just looking for the “truth” you see.
It’s a jolly good thing Putin saved the Republicans from having to vote on Syria, thus freeing up their time for more narrow politicization of one single embassy attack, while the scores of attacks under Bush were collateral damage we were expected to ignore.
Fund the government? Surely you jest. Not when there are shows to put on for the Tea Party base.
Eric Cantor can’t seem to manage that House schedule to save his soul. It just keeps getting away from him. Or maybe it’s that they are working even less this year than they did last year. And poor Speaker John Boehner, the man with the second worse job in DC (hello, GOP whip), he is desperate to get out of defunding the government, but Obama’s not biting at his threats. Still, the Speaker managed to toss the blame on the President,“It’s a shame that the president could not manage to rise above partisanship today.
Instead, he should be working in a bipartisan way to address America’s spending problem — the way presidents of both parties have done before. He should work with us to delay his health care law for everyone.”
Too bad about that deficit hitting its lowest spot in five years, eh? Too bad that ObamaCare lowers the deficit. Oh, yes, it’s too bad. Too bad that the CBO estimated the Republican plan to repeal ObamaCare would boost the deficit by $109 billion from 2013 to 2022. Yes, ain’t it a shame.
How about we defund ObamaCare anyway, and for old time’s sake the President let’s us shutdown government but agrees to take the blame. Eh?
Tick tock. Four more days and the economy explodes. But, Benghazi!
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/09/17/congre...
Anything but deal with the issues and avoid a gov't shutdown. They will be sorry come election. The MAJORITY won't blame the President and they know it.
RIP TEABAGGING GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Good Stuff, Ms R

“I Walk On Water”

#123492 Sep 17, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was blocked by my anti-virus program. It has happened before but I just read the warning and clicked out of it. Then I started paying attention to what program or site I was in when it popped up and it was topix. I never click on any links posted here. I copy the title in the search engine and look myself. I never click on that perverted stalker shaved wrestler or any of his socks. haha
Wonder where Crow is? I seen she was on earlier today. There sure are a lot of posts removed today. hahaha
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
will be tonight and tomorrow, too, maybe thousands,
but guess what
They can bet their sore loser con asses, Hot C will be back
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#123493 Sep 17, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
It was blocked, was it?

“I Walk On Water”

#123496 Sep 17, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Something you can't understand, could be going on! HAHAHA, reporting to topix, might not do you a bit of good!
does Tea Party still mean
men getting together to drag their ball sack across each others faces?
Leave it to Republicans to turn 'that' into something REALLY disgusting
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123497 Sep 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
will be tonight and tomorrow, too, maybe thousands,
but guess what
They can bet their sore loser con asses, Hot C will be back
Probably so. We know you would be back. The rabid dog remark had me rotflmao. Good description of the crazy loon.

President Obama is more American than that chemtrail foreigner could ever be as well as half of these repukes claiming to be American. Yeah, American Taliban

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“I Walk On Water”

#123498 Sep 17, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
It was blocked, was it?
Yes, Simon Bar Sinister, it was blocked

“I Walk On Water”

#123499 Sep 17, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably so. We know you would be back. The rabid dog remark had me rotflmao. Good description of the crazy loon.
President Obama is more American than that chemtrail foreigner could ever be as well as half of these repukes claiming to be American. Yeah, American Taliban
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Indeed, the Tea Party is the American Taliban...
perfect analogy
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123500 Sep 17, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically you are unable to get any of my posts removed.
Gotcha.
Good evening ILIH, he only gets his arisocks and the loon's removed. She cries "WHY" all the time. Look where all of them are removed and there those two are or one of his socks. hahaha

Have a great night.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#123501 Sep 17, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Hey RC Co-Cola, I'm here! Was just cooking supper.

Hey Calvin!

Good gravy, Jethro's gone completely round the bend, hasn't he? Openly admitting to trying (and failing miserably) to hack your computer?

And Witch Dumchit's talking about attacking the White House?

Lawzy mercy...LOL! Coming up on a full moon, that's gotta be it.

Since: Dec 11

#123502 Sep 17, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
In constantly using aliases to speak your mind, you're the one watching what you say.
You silly, silly goose.
How come you can't get any of my posts removed?
If it bothers you...use your real name.

Would you rather talk to Johnny?
DemokRATS

Seminole, FL

#123503 Sep 17, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Honest Americans are still blaming Obama for not fixing the economy!

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#123505 Sep 17, 2013
DemokRATS wrote:
<quoted text>Honest Americans are still blaming Obama for not fixing the economy!
What are the dishonest ones blaming him for, OZ?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123506 Sep 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, the Tea Party is the American Taliban...
perfect analogy
Yes they are and these CONS are too. Especially the loon and chemtrail. Hope you have seen Jon and Steven this week. Did you see Steven do that "flip flopping" GRANDrand? hahaha Check it out, it is hilarious. He is as out there as his daddy.

Stephen Colbert Covers Rand Paul’s Multiple Stances on Syria(Video)

It seems like Senator Rand Paul is having trouble figuring out what his stance is on Syria. He’s for going. He’s for not going. He’s definitely for regime change. He’s not for regime change because the replacement might be worse. Stephen Colbert is right there with him, in full support of the idea of…..I give up.
See video below.

http://liberal-agenda.com/stephen-colbert-cov...

They crack on his hair as much as they do that idiot trump. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KC baseball 6 min Sad 3
lynn camp 11 min Goaway 2
dalon bays 15 min ino 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min real isaac newton 138,163
Disability Fraud 25 min sun blocked 3
Allen Messer - Currently in the Knox County Jail 1 hr really 7
where did wild roses go? 2 hr nature lover 4
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]