'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 225194 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#123904 Sep 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I have this currency ...
AL, Nikola Tesla museum in Belgrade, something very nice with all his documents and everything else.
Nikola Tesla is scientist ahead of his time. That's why so many couldn't understand him even today.
There is so much more about this GENIUS...
Other scientists call Tesla "Inventive Genius", or
"Master of Lightening"...!!
Nikola Tesla Museum in Belgrade, Yugoslavia.
Visit the Nikola Tesla Museum Website Here

http://www.yurope.com/org/tesla/uvode.htm

The remote control system, recognitions

In the last room of the Museum are shown Tesla's experiments and achivements in the field of remote control system. The reconstructed model of a small ship is exhibited, with which he laid the foundation of remote control system, when he, in New York in 1898, showed how the ships and mechanical gadgets in general could be controlled on a ---wireless--- principle.

http://www.yurope.com/org/tesla/7e.htm

Waaaaayyyyy ahead in his knowledge ...

Toodles ...

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#123905 Sep 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
That great man you call nut, invented more than you give him credit for. You want not have laptop without Tesla, cheap electricity, MRI, microwave,
wireless technology, tube picture, car ignition, Las Vegas lights, and so much more.........
What part of "Tesla was a genius. Of this I have no doubt." did you not understand?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#123906 Sep 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops N, meant this for AL...!!
No Problem :)
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#123907 Sep 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
That great man you call nut, invented more than you give him credit for. You want not have laptop without Tesla, cheap electricity, MRI, microwave,
wireless technology, tube picture, car ignition, Las Vegas lights, and so much more.........
Got my electric bill today. UP--$20 per month. Thanks Obama and the illegals. Obama kills coal, the cheap way to power, and the illegals caused our tax for schools to increase. Wonder how many get free food and all the other goodies we pay for?
OZombies

South El Monte, CA

#123908 Sep 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Nikola Tesla Museum in Belgrade, Yugoslavia.
Visit the Nikola Tesla Museum Website Here
http://www.yurope.com/org/tesla/uvode.htm
The remote control system, recognitions
In the last room of the Museum are shown Tesla's experiments and achivements in the field of remote control system. The reconstructed model of a small ship is exhibited, with which he laid the foundation of remote control system, when he, in New York in 1898, showed how the ships and mechanical gadgets in general could be controlled on a ---wireless--- principle.
http://www.yurope.com/org/tesla/7e.htm
Waaaaayyyyy ahead in his knowledge ...
Toodles ...
Correct AL...instead giving him credit, some call him nut ...Tesla was working with #3... New Yorker hotel where he was staying, 33 floor, room 3327...
numbers decided by 3...maybe he knew something the rest of us don't ...!!
OZombies

South El Monte, CA

#123909 Sep 19, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "Tesla was a genius. Of this I have no doubt." did you not understand?
Yeeeeeessss I diiiiiid...to be a genius, you have to be eccentric ...!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#123910 Sep 19, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Got my electric bill today. UP--$20 per month. Thanks Obama and the illegals. Obama kills coal, the cheap way to power, and the illegals caused our tax for schools to increase. Wonder how many get free food and all the other goodies we pay for?
Slipped in the shower and nearly broke my a$$.
Damn Obama and his slippery water :P

“I'll Build a Wall”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#123911 Sep 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been 'over' a year ... Benghazi STILL not worked out ...
PLUS: Many ADDED Features!
Why isn't it worked out?
It's been over a "year".
Oh, no, they found the ADDED Features.
Outside FOX, America blames Republicans.
If you pull your head out of your ass and see the light, that ain't Jesus.

“I'll Build a Wall”

#123912 Sep 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes V...!!
Our government wants to check for mental illness before giving clearance, but when they have someone like this guy in front of them, they gave him clearance anyway?
Mental Illness isn't against the law...lucky for you.

“I'll Build a Wall”

#123913 Sep 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning AL...!!
That is how California sky looks most of the time. To many lines and after couple of days spraying, sky is completely gray...!!
Ta ta...busy today...!!
<3 !!
:-)!!!
Cloudy? Yea, we get that in Kentucky, too. It's clouds.

“I'll Build a Wall”

#123915 Sep 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry.
Can't find an 'open spot'
to pencil you in ...
:)
put Big Bear on the shelf for a while

“I'll Build a Wall”

#123916 Sep 19, 2013
Concerned wrote:
I don't understand how someone calls Fox horrible news! The news is horrible based on facts. If you don't like what you hear, you may want to change your vote from these ridiculous extremist. Furthermore, I can say ALOT of bad things about the president. He spends too much, he doesn't work enough, he gives way too many hand outs, he spends too much time on the golf course. He cuts our military but he hundred and some golf games he takes an army for. We don't need that much military for the whole country but he does for a golf game? The American ppl are kicked out of the White House but it belongs to us and we are letting him run around bring extremist and celebs in there and pay for it all but too much money for us to be in a government building that Americans paid for????? Just a small list to say the least. I would have to blog everyday to cover all the shady things this president stands for and does!
Her cuts our military?
nothing you say matters...see how much time and trouble I saved you? It's free.

“I'll Build a Wall”

#123917 Sep 19, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for this post, Concerned. Of course, you know you will be attacked by idiots, but it was such a refreshing thing to see, this day. Old Big Stevie thought he would take a minute just to thank you for your post, and he will look forward to many more of them. He is concerned, too, for this great country, and he prays everyday that we can make it through these dark times, with a "leader" who doesn't have enough sense to pour piss out of boot, so he lets John Kerry do it.
Have a wonderful day, my friend!
I refer you to my previous post..share it

“I'll Build a Wall”

#123919 Sep 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct AL...instead giving him credit, some call him nut ...Tesla was working with #3... New Yorker hotel where he was staying, 33 floor, room 3327...
numbers decided by 3...maybe he knew something the rest of us don't ...!!
just proves he was a nut

“I'll Build a Wall”

#123920 Sep 19, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Slipped in the shower and nearly broke my a$$.
Damn Obama and his slippery water :P
soaptrails
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123921 Sep 19, 2013
hahaha, you are killing me Calvin. I just stopped by checking email to get a laugh and had to start with this page instead of going back for the obvious ones the clowns, crazies, and socks leave here.

Hope you had a great day at school.

You know that Harvest Moon had them going last night and will most likely continue on into the weekend. It will probably be double demented comments from them. Especially the loon with her jhad sites and slurring comments. Jose' on overtime. hahaha

Have a great night.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“I'll Build a Wall”

#123922 Sep 19, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
hahaha, you are killing me Calvin. I just stopped by checking email to get a laugh and had to start with this page instead of going back for the obvious ones the clowns, crazies, and socks leave here.
You know that Harvest Moon had them going last night and will most likely continue on into the weekend. It will probably be double demented comments from them. Especially the loon with her jhad sites and slurring comments. Jose' on overtime. hahaha
Have a great night.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
i was surprised they let me on, after being naughty...so much for 'their' influence, heh?...had a good day...hope you did as well I'm downloading colbert and jon, connection is slow today (not complaining...dsl in the country...I'm lucky)...just slow today, lol

“I'll Build a Wall”

#123923 Sep 19, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Have a great night.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
"sky is completely gray" but her first thought is chemtrails
Priceless!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123924 Sep 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
lQQk who is calling someone ...
a "cockroach/SOCK ...
WHAT do you THINK you are ...???
nutter jr.
HOW MANY do you HAVE?
;~)
BTW ... it's NOT mine!
I DO NOT USE ANY at present!
BUT ... I have used a few sign-in names!
NOT recently tho.
American Lady Patriot IS the latest/LAST one!
muuuaaahhhhh ...
YOU are a rabid female dog, ari is the king of socks, witch. Everyone on here knows that.

I am not your adversary from the president site you rant on either so try again. I don't have any other names I use except the two early on in this thread which I have stated several times. They are back there written just like the ones here except geared to the timeframe...i.e CONWAY 2010, OBAMA 2012, and not DITCH MITCH. After this next election I will move on to HILLARY 2016. YOU got that!!! I don't have 24/7 to troll threads posting the SOS like you do. This thread has enough hate and crazy for me. Not everyone does what you and arisocks does.

"BUT ... I have used a few sign-in names!
NOT recently tho.
American Lady Patriot IS the latest/LAST one!" SAYS )8~D> batshit crazy loon

hahaha, you aren't smart enough to disguise your crazy and play the sock game, that is for sure.

YOU should try Anti-American Taliban Loser....it is more fitting.

The Cockroach fits all of you. The LIGHT comes on and you scatter.

Take it easy on the Jose' loony lush. You are babbling.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123925 Sep 19, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"sky is completely gray" but her first thought is chemtrails
Priceless!
hahaha, she has been sucking on that chemtrail fog for too long. She needs to go back to her country and quit bitching about ours. Her Serbia crap all day and night blaming Clinton is a hoot.

I hope you get to see those shows this week. Jon and Steve have had me rolling this week. Love those guys.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min LMS 148,414
KCHS head principal fired? 15 min mad tracher 7
Prayers Needed 2 hr joe 7
bonita 4 hr bad board member 3
can someone tell me y it is so hard to get divo... 13 hr the liberal redneck 7
Pam Dexter 13 hr Blacks 1
Where's Wahoo? 15 hr Friendly Fire 3
Motorcycle Accident 16 hr Wondering 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance