'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 194302 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

United States

#123465 Sep 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom of Speech...remember?
You obviously hate black people...you should shut up about racism. hey Serb?
Right, it's "Freedom of Speech" when blacks are talking hate against whites, but racism, whites saying anything about blacks. Obviously you are hypocrite.

Why should I shut up? Freedom of speech...
remember ?

Hey creep...!!

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#123466 Sep 17, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
WOW such intense wisdom, from a 14 year old brat, that has none at all? Knows nothing, but thinks he knows everything; so funny!
I can wipe my own ass....
OZombies

United States

#123467 Sep 17, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse for what?
Why answering question with question? Usually if you don't know what to say...!!!!!!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#123468 Sep 17, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
"Exploding violence threatens to renew civil war in Iraq"
Dimocrats/Vietnam/Deja vu
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013...
Can you remember a time in the last 1000 years or so there wasn't civil unrest in the area?
Oh ya, it was before we decided to invade.

“I Walk On Water”

#123469 Sep 17, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Hi Calvin, funny posts, made me laugh. They are a sorry bunch, aren't they?
Hope you had a great day.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
stomp those icons crybaby bobbysocks....hahahaa
I'll get tossed off here one of these days, but I'm not going to be bullied,
or out-smarted, it seems (hehe)
They hate me because I'm 14 and intelligent and liberal and atheist...thank God I'm not black, right?

lol
if I'm an idiot, what does that make them?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#123470 Sep 17, 2013
AristoclesKingofAliases wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very long way from being a 1X winner, but I do notice you and calvin foolish are watching what you say! HAHAHAHA
In constantly using aliases to speak your mind, you're the one watching what you say.

You silly, silly goose.

How come you can't get any of my posts removed?

“I Walk On Water”

#123471 Sep 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why answering question with question? Usually if you don't know what to say...!!!!!!!
Hey Everybody...
What just happened?
What went down?
Hello?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123472 Sep 17, 2013
Anyone having problem while on this site, especially when arigeneralbobbysocks is here gets a message like this:

An intrusion attempt by ??.??.???. was blocked.
web Attack: Malicious Toolkit Website 12
Severity: High

Put the ? where the numbers are. If you get it report it.

Anytime I get it, this being the second time, I am reporting it. It only happens on this site. Is that you "hackerer" COWARD? I wouldn't doubt it. Typical CON tactic no doubt. A sick one like you that is.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#123473 Sep 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered a question with a question because I wasn't clear on what you were asking.
Once again for what do I need an excuse?
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#123474 Sep 17, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
In constantly using aliases to speak your mind, you're the one watching what you say.
You silly, silly goose.
How come you can't get any of my posts removed?
I had actully did not think about you muslime! Say the right (wrong) thing and I'll show you!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123475 Sep 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll get tossed off here one of these days, but I'm not going to be bullied,
or out-smarted, it seems (hehe)
They hate me because I'm 14 and intelligent and liberal and atheist...thank God I'm not black, right?
lol
if I'm an idiot, what does that make them?
haha, you are right Calvin. YOU are smarter than all of them put together. They get their ass chapped every post and they just get nastier by the posts. arisocks is mad because we got him figured out now and can't fool us, though his socks protest too much. arigeneralbobbysocks aka teabagger repuke is the funniest. I get big laughs from him. haha He is fixated on horses isn't he. Mad because I got his nasty posts removed.

Have a great night.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“I Walk On Water”

#123476 Sep 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, it's "Freedom of Speech" when blacks are talking hate against whites, but racism, whites saying anything about blacks. Obviously you are hypocrite.
Why should I shut up? Freedom of speech...
remember ?
Hey creep...!!
Hypocrisy is protected by the Constitution
So is Creepiness
A Serbian Nazi sneaking into our country to avoid war crimes conviction, shouldn't bitch and bleed from the ass about our Democracy, or slaughter our Language.
If you weren't born in America, you're not an American. Go back to Serbitchistan.

pssst..take AL with you, tell them she's your rabid female dog.
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#123477 Sep 17, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Anyone having problem while on this site, especially when arigeneralbobbysocks is here gets a message like this:
Anytime I get it, this being the second time, I am reporting it. It only happens on this site. Is that you "hackerer" COWARD? I wouldn't doubt it. Typical CON tactic no doubt. A sick one like you that is.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH
Something you can't understand, could be going on! HAHAHA, reporting to topix, might not do you a bit of good!

“I Walk On Water”

#123478 Sep 17, 2013
<quoted text>
I had actully did not think about you muslime! Say the right (wrong) thing and I'll show you!
"I had actully did not think"
...and you're telling HER to say the wrong thing...lolol
Jesus Jackin' on a Cross

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#123479 Sep 17, 2013
AristoclesKingofAliases wrote:
<quoted text>
Such as?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123480 Sep 17, 2013
For Injudgement:

The 400 richest Americans are the richest they've ever been, according to Forbes magazine.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/09/16/news/companie...

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123482 Sep 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Something you can't understand, could be going on! HAHAHA, reporting to topix, might not do you a bit of good!
Who said topix was the only one I reporting it too bobbysocks?

Play your little "hackerer" game and spin all your names/proxies/devices...they will get you eventually. Count on it.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
kcke

United States

#123483 Sep 17, 2013
How do u get a post to stop popping up

“I Walk On Water”

#123484 Sep 17, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH
a blocked intrusion attempt is a failure, isn't it?
20th grader?
he should go back to adjunct essay grading
or something he's good at...forming conspiracies out of cumulus clouds
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123485 Sep 17, 2013
CNN 2016 Poll: Clinton favored for Democrats; no clear GOP leader

Washington (CNN)-- A new national poll in the battle for the 2016 Democratic and Republican presidential nominations indicates what you would expect: Hillary Clinton is the overwhelming Democratic frontrunner, and there's no real leader among the possible GOP White House hopefuls.

But if you get beyond the obvious, the CNN/ORC International survey released Monday becomes more revealing.

It showed 65% of Democrats and independents who lean toward that party say they would likely back Clinton as their presidential nominee. Vice President Joe Biden comes in a distant second, at 10%, with freshman Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts at 7%, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo at 6%, and Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley at 2%.

The CNN survey is in line with previous polls from other organizations conducted earlier this year that indicated Clinton, who has not said whether she'll run, is far ahead of all the other possible Democratic candidates.

Even though the next race for the White House is a long way away, there's already intense speculation over whether the former secretary of state will make a second bid for president.

As with previous surveys this year, the new CNN poll also indicates no GOP frontrunner.

Read more:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/16/politics/2016-p...

no clear GOP leader...they mean no clear GOP clown..line up teabaggers...hahaha

They are so scared of HILLARY they are going to waste more time on Benghazi..ignore all the Americans dying at home by gun violence. Anything but deal with the real issues. They look forward to shutting down the gov't 1 Oct. We won't forget.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old drive inn 13 min Drive inn 1
Judge hall gives daughters boyfriend health dep... 55 min gator 7
Travis Mills 1 hr pimpinyamom 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr uMoron 143,210
Knox county hospital 2 hr Jjj 4
Past Doctor 3 hr maybe 2
walmart shooting 4 hr Just here 20
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 8 hr Kim 23
Sixty minutes asking questions about Knox court... 17 hr lost my faith 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages