'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#123441 Sep 17, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>you forgot to mention the dead guys, murdered by the bad guy with gun
a four year old can tell you that bad guys shouldn't have guns
He went to a 'gun free' zone to open fire.
The MSM would blame PTS, the WH will blame his veteran status. He has been shot dead with his free will intact, the victims deserve better.
Countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#123442 Sep 17, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Only black "bad guys" with guns get security clearances?
What an intelligent, non-racist statement. Somehow it MUST be Obama's fault!:P
Yep! that's what his ole racist punk
ass is saying. Hate the POTUS for no reason.
your parents created you. not your fault.
but this day and age you should soul search
and ask yourself, why do i truly hate President
Obama? It's a new day, majority don't think
like you and your crew. hate for a reason.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
2x winner!
OZombies

United States

#123443 Sep 17, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry, I am missing your connection. All that relates how?
Of course you do...whites are racist and have to walk on egg shells when it comes to blacks, but blacks can go on the street and out loud saying they should kill white babies and that is not racism, right?

"All that relates how"? I don't know, you tell me...!!

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#123444 Sep 17, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Me thinks thou project too much.
Can you believe it?
Ari thinks?
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#123445 Sep 17, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> Yep! that's what his ole racist punk
2x winner!
You are a very long way from being a 1X winner, but I do notice you and calvin foolish are watching what you say! HAHAHAHA
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#123446 Sep 17, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
On you?
Well I couldn't imagine why. You are always such a pleasent person.

.........as I said the other day, I'm not born in this country, what is your excuse,[pleasant] person?

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#123447 Sep 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are there more male atheists than female atheists?
http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/101344
Maybe because men are MORE promiscuous ...
Like to 'sleep around' even when MARRIED!
OR
Commitment "scares the HELL" right into 'em ...
So they do NOT
knowing it's not a good idea to 'sleep around'...
Better Dig Two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZIdCo_QAz_EXX
Think on this!
Ta ta for a bit
:)
Then:
Why are there more female prostitutes than male prostitutes?

Atheism is NOT for the weak minded.

Burning Bush? Pray all you want...but what you really need is some Vagisil
...and maybe a double cycle in the dish washer for Big Bear

And all God's People said, "ewwwwww!"

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#123449 Sep 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do...whites are racist and have to walk on egg shells when it comes to blacks, but blacks can go on the street and out loud saying they should kill white babies and that is not racism, right?
Sure it is.
I have no problem pointing out racism regardless of the persons color. In fact I have no way of knowing what color the person was making the post (though I have my suspicions :P).
I can only address the post I am responding to. Am I also supposed to include every other incident in the world I suspect is racist?

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#123450 Sep 17, 2013
Read that quick
I'm sure it will have the lifespan of a Republican Frontrunner

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#123451 Sep 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
.........as I said the other day, I'm not born in this country, what is your excuse,[pleasant] person?
Excuse for what?

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#123452 Sep 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom of Speech...remember?
You obviously hate black people...you should shut up about racism. hey Serb?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123453 Sep 17, 2013
It's LIKE he IS TRYING to push *US*...
over the edge ...
Wonder WHAT he'll DO ...
IF
"workplace violence"
touches
the
White House ...
??? says the )8~D> batshit crazy loon

Wow crazy lady Calvin is right, that sounds like a threat to the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES right there. Did you not see that article I posted yesterday for the racist idiot fright winger went to prison for posting on fb? Damn you must of hit the Jose' too much and ate a poisonous worm. Those suits just might pay you a visit for that one considering the posts after posts you have on all political threads slandering him. Dumb move witch.

You lying lemming loons don't need pushed over anything, you naturally will throw yourselves over it. Why do you think I said youRlemmings? hahaha

Definition of lemming (n)

Bing Dictionary

lem·ming

[ lémming ]

1.subarctic rodent: a rodent with a small thick furry body and furry feet that lives in subarctic regions.

2.doomed conformist: a member of a large group of people who blindly follow one another on a course of action that will lead to destruction for all of them

lemmings jumping off cliffs

Lemmings jumping of cliffs. Some think its sad but it's part of their nature.

1 or 2, they both fit you CONS. Bunch of lemming fauxbox fright right winged nut tools.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123454 Sep 17, 2013
Hi Calvin, funny posts, made me laugh. They are a sorry bunch, aren't they?

Hope you had a great day.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

stomp those icons crybaby bobbysocks....hahahaa
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#123455 Sep 17, 2013
WOW such intense wisdom, from a 14 year old brat, that has none at all? Knows nothing, but thinks he knows everything; so funny!

Since: Dec 11

#123456 Sep 17, 2013
"Exploding violence threatens to renew civil war in Iraq"

Dimocrats/Vietnam/Deja vu

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123457 Sep 17, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very long way from being a 1X winner, but I do notice you and calvin foolish are watching what you say! HAHAHAHA
Maybe you should tell the crazy loon that threatening the President will get her a visit by the suits. hahaha

BTW, bobbysocks, countrygirl meant that 2Xwinner of TWO PRESIDENTIAL elections. Gee your dumb.

RIP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#123458 Sep 17, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Hi Calvin, funny posts, made me laugh. They are a sorry bunch, aren't they?
Hope you had a great day.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
stomp those icons crybaby bobbysocks....hahahaa
Hey puke, how the horses doing?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123459 Sep 17, 2013
How disgraceful the world gets to see these racist bigoted so called Americans act like they do, pissed they have a Black(halfwhite) President. SHAME ON ALL OF THEM...a real disgrace on America.

New Miss America's Indian heritage sparks racist comments

The crowning of the latest Miss America has stirred up the ugly side of social media.
Miss New York, Syracuse native Nina Davuluri, won the crown Sunday night, and as soon as she did, Twitter lit up with comments suggesting she was an Arab, a foreigner, and a terrorist with ties to Al Qaeda.

Why the hate?

Davuluri, who aspires to be a doctor like her father, is the first Miss America whose family comes from India. Her win also happens to be the second consecutive victory for New York, but that got lost in tweets by people who couldn't look past her skin-deep beauty.

“Congratulations Al-Qaeda. Our Miss America is one of you,” tweeted "De La Rutherford," or @Blayne_MkltRain, who has since pulled down the full Twitter profile.

Many individuals who ranted over the Miss America decision pulled down their Twitter pages after media sites posted their comments. Luke Brasili pulled down his profile after he tried to connect Davuluri's win with the September 11 anniversary.
"9/11 was 4 days ago and she gets Miss America?" he tweeted in a post @LukeBrasili.

But Nick Puzzo kept his site up, using it to defend himself against people who reacted angrily to him tweeting, "So miss america is a terrorist."
"
So miss america is a terrorist
— Nick Pizzo (@pizzo_nick) September 16, 2013
"
Meanwhile, Todd Starnes, host of Fox News & Commentary, blamed the win on a "politically correct" panel of judges, according to a series of tweets.

"The liberal Miss America judges won't say this but Miss Kansas lost because she actually represented American values," he said in one post.

Davulari, for her part, embraced her heritage in the talent portion of the Miss America competition. She performed an Indian dance fused with Bollywood moves. After she won her crown, she dismissed the online remarks disparaging her heritage.

"I have to rise above that," she said, according to the AP. "I always viewed myself as first and foremost American."
Crowning Miss America 2014

Mel Evans
During the 93rd annual Miss America pageant in Atlantic City, 53 contestants competed in luminous evening gowns and flashy swimsuits. Take a look at this year's winner and the other lovely ladies who vied for the crown.

Davuluri is the second Miss Syracuse to win the Miss America crown. Coincidentally, the first one to do so also raised some eyebrows because of her race. In 1983, Vanessa Williams was the first black woman to win Miss America.

"That was before the days of social media, but she got a lot of hate mail," Al Roker noted Monday on TODAY.

The online community also lit up when Rima Fakih was named Miss USA in 2010. An Arab-American whose family comes from Lebanon, Fakih barely had been crowned when many tried to link her with the military terrorist group Hezbollah.

The comments questioning Davulari's citizenship prompted an online dialogue after other Twitter users began reacting to the racist comments. They came to Davulari's defense, expressing support for the "celebrating diversity" platform she described in the pageant.

"stop hating, america. she's one of us..." said Emma Sydney, or &#8207;@emsmileyxo6h.

http://www.today.com/style/new-miss-americas-...

Thank the teabaggers for stirring that deep hate and racism of the fright winged CONS. Just disgusting.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#123460 Sep 17, 2013
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>
He went to a 'gun free' zone to open fire.
The MSM would blame PTS, the WH will blame his veteran status. He has been shot dead with his free will intact, the victims deserve better.
dead victims get nothing
neither will their families and the others that love them

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#123462 Sep 17, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> Yep! that's what his ole racist punk
2x winner!
majority don't think
like you
lol, that was proven last November, hey countrygirl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Mike duck it 136,705
curious george 1 hr friend 1
Any info on the bad wreck on 25e near bar. 6 hr friend 12
Fed up! 8 hr Duh 21
Keep deleting 8 hr Funny 15
WHo is the most unfit mother in Bville? (Dec '09) 9 hr Wonder 63
Hello Gray, Kentucky 9 hr Franklin 20
state police 12 hr Elizabeth 17
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder (May '14) 15 hr singin in the pain 441
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]