'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 265087 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#123898 Sep 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
When they threw eggs at me in New York, I think that was really a result of the *Black Nationalist groups.
~MLK Jr.
* BLACK NATIONALISM
An all-Negro Nation is one of the principal goals
THE SUMMER OF 1966 produced a new slogan in the American lexicon: Black Power. This ominous battle cry was coined by Stokely Carmichael and first gained public notoriety on the Meredith march through Mississippi in June 1966.
By adding the Black Power chant to "Kill Whitey" and "Burn Baby Burn"—the battle cries of the Watts Rebellion—the civil rights Revolution openly disavowed the tactics of those leaders the public had been led to believe were more moderate.
The movement now disavowed the former goal of integration, and veered down the gory path of black nationalism.
http://www.knology.net/~bilrum/BLKNATION.htm
Black History from a racist viewpoint from an old abandoned website.
You find the oddest things.:P
OZombies

United States

#123899 Sep 19, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
More good stuff. I swear you are better than the onion! Comedy and scifi all rolled into one.
Did you happen notice the only one to report this is the internet version of the National Enquirer?
Wouldn't at least Fox be all over this if it were even a plausible rumor?
I have this currency ...
AL, Nikola Tesla museum in Belgrade, something very nice with all his documents and everything else.

Nikola Tesla is scientist ahead of his time. That's why so many couldn't understand him even today.

There is so much more about this GENIUS...

Other scientists call Tesla "Inventive Genius", or
"Master of Lightening"...!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123900 Sep 19, 2013
ICU wrote:
<quoted text> Hate is eating your brain just like a cancer would. It had consumed you.
Adding ...
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Black History from a racist viewpoint from an old abandoned website.
You find the oddest things.:P
Tho "they" STILL PERTAIN to *TODAY*
'What' about that ...
:D

PLEASE study *AMERICAN* History!
IF you're going to POST on an
A~m~e~r~i~c~a~n forum ...

So you MAY know of what you
s-p-e-a-k ...

ALL who do not like my 'comments'...

Otherwise ...
KEEP your mouth/fingers
OFF of ME!

)8~D>

==========
"When the Cambrian measures were forming, they promised perpetual peace,
They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would
cease.

But when we disarmed they sold us and delivered us bound to our foe,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said:'Stick to the Devil you know.' "
http://www.knology.net/~bilrum/index.html

Put on the Whole Armor of God
November, 1972 American Opinion

Tom Anderson

While the conservative, God, family, and country organizations have doubtless had thousands of members neutralized by "Christianity," for lack of a better term, there is another side to that coin: Thousands of people who belong to and work in these organizations do so because they are Christians. If I were not a Christian, I am not sure I would continue in this struggle. I've been in it ever since Fraudlin Deficit Russiavelt was in his first term. If we are going to still claim to be Americans, we should act like it. And if we claim to be Christians we should act like it. Back in 1775 our Christian forbears decided that if they were going to be Americans, they had to act like Americans.

So they fought, bled and died to replace a non-American government with an American government; and we can thank God for that.

... If the lamp of freedom is blown out in America, the world will be thrown into darkness.

If we have what it takes, morality and courage, we will destroy that diabolical conspiracy of hate that is communism [internationalism], and the evil Conspiracy behind it. We will win, because as Christian soldiers we are prepared to fight and work for what is right.

If God be for us, who can be against us?**

AMEN!!
http://www.knology.net/~bilrum/Armor_of_God.h...

Put on the Whole Armor of God

"Nowhere in the Bible is there any suggestion made that man should simply sit still and let God handle all the problems of the world. Prayer and the acknowledgement of dependence upon the Divine Creator is obviously the necessary starting point for all of man's actions ... When Communism is destroyed (and it is only a question of when) it will happen only as a result of Divine Will. But who is to say what form this will take? I firmly believe that God will destroy Communism through the efforts of men and women like you and me, working tirelessly to bring it about."

-------- Major Coordinator of the John Birch Society, 1963

And we agree with this Major Coordinator that the whole point is well illustrated by

the story of an atheist who stood on a soapbox in Central Square one day,

shouting defiance of all religion at the top of his lungs.

"There is no God!" he thundered. "I can prove that there is no God! If there is, let Him strike me from this box!"

At this point a little man, among the group of people who had been silently watching this spectacle, walked up to the atheist, doubled up his fist, and let go.

The atheist went sprawling to the ground, completely surprised at this unexpected reaction.

As he staggered to his feet he sputtered:
"But God didn't do that ... you did!"

With a faint smile the little man replied:

"Well, now, maybe He did, and maybe He didn't.
That might be a question of agency.

But along time ago my father taught me never to ask God to do anything that I could do for myself!"

---The Neutralizers, by Robert Welch, 1963

http://www.knology.net/~bilrum/armor.htm

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#123901 Sep 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I have this currency ...
AL, Nikola Tesla museum in Belgrade, something very nice with all his documents and everything else.
Nikola Tesla is scientist ahead of his time. That's why so many couldn't understand him even today.
Tesla was a genius. Of this I have no doubt.
Unfortunately, like most geniuses he was a little nuts.
The trick is separating the genius from the insanity.
OZombies

South El Monte, CA

#123902 Sep 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I have this currency ...
Oops N, meant this for AL...!!
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#123903 Sep 19, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tesla was a genius. Of this I have no doubt.
Unfortunately, like most geniuses he was a little nuts.
The trick is separating the genius from the insanity.
That great man you call nut, invented more than you give him credit for. You want not have laptop without Tesla, cheap electricity, MRI, microwave,
wireless technology, tube picture, car ignition, Las Vegas lights, and so much more.........
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123904 Sep 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I have this currency ...
Nikola Tesla Museum in Belgrade, Yugoslavia.
Visit the Nikola Tesla Museum Website Here

http://www.yurope.com/org/tesla/uvode.htm

The remote control system, recognitions

In the last room of the Museum are shown Tesla's experiments and achivements in the field of remote control system. The reconstructed model of a small ship is exhibited, with which he laid the foundation of remote control system, when he, in New York in 1898, showed how the ships and mechanical gadgets in general could be controlled on a ---wireless--- principle.

http://www.yurope.com/org/tesla/7e.htm

Waaaaayyyyy ahead in his knowledge ...

Toodles ...

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#123905 Sep 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
That great man you call nut, invented more than you give him credit for. You want not have laptop without Tesla, cheap electricity, MRI, microwave,
wireless technology, tube picture, car ignition, Las Vegas lights, and so much more.........
What part of "Tesla was a genius. Of this I have no doubt." did you not understand?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#123906 Sep 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops N, meant this for AL...!!
No Problem :)
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#123907 Sep 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Got my electric bill today. UP--$20 per month. Thanks Obama and the illegals. Obama kills coal, the cheap way to power, and the illegals caused our tax for schools to increase. Wonder how many get free food and all the other goodies we pay for?
OZombies

South El Monte, CA

#123908 Sep 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Nikola Tesla Museum in Belgrade, Yugoslavia.
Visit the Nikola Tesla Museum Website Here
http://www.yurope.com/org/tesla/uvode.htm
The remote control system, recognitions
In the last room of the Museum are shown Tesla's experiments and achivements in the field of remote control system. The reconstructed model of a small ship is exhibited, with which he laid the foundation of remote control system, when he, in New York in 1898, showed how the ships and mechanical gadgets in general could be controlled on a ---wireless--- principle.
http://www.yurope.com/org/tesla/7e.htm
Waaaaayyyyy ahead in his knowledge ...
Toodles ...
Correct AL...instead giving him credit, some call him nut ...Tesla was working with #3... New Yorker hotel where he was staying, 33 floor, room 3327...
numbers decided by 3...maybe he knew something the rest of us don't ...!!
OZombies

South El Monte, CA

#123909 Sep 19, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "Tesla was a genius. Of this I have no doubt." did you not understand?
Yeeeeeessss I diiiiiid...to be a genius, you have to be eccentric ...!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#123910 Sep 19, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Got my electric bill today. UP--$20 per month. Thanks Obama and the illegals. Obama kills coal, the cheap way to power, and the illegals caused our tax for schools to increase. Wonder how many get free food and all the other goodies we pay for?
Slipped in the shower and nearly broke my a$$.
Damn Obama and his slippery water :P

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#123911 Sep 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been 'over' a year ... Benghazi STILL not worked out ...
PLUS: Many ADDED Features!
Why isn't it worked out?
It's been over a "year".
Oh, no, they found the ADDED Features.
Outside FOX, America blames Republicans.
If you pull your head out of your ass and see the light, that ain't Jesus.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#123912 Sep 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes V...!!
Our government wants to check for mental illness before giving clearance, but when they have someone like this guy in front of them, they gave him clearance anyway?
Mental Illness isn't against the law...lucky for you.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#123913 Sep 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning AL...!!
That is how California sky looks most of the time. To many lines and after couple of days spraying, sky is completely gray...!!
Ta ta...busy today...!!
<3 !!
:-)!!!
Cloudy? Yea, we get that in Kentucky, too. It's clouds.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#123915 Sep 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry.
Can't find an 'open spot'
to pencil you in ...
:)
put Big Bear on the shelf for a while

“ Trumpanzees...”

#123916 Sep 19, 2013
Concerned wrote:
I don't understand how someone calls Fox horrible news! The news is horrible based on facts. If you don't like what you hear, you may want to change your vote from these ridiculous extremist. Furthermore, I can say ALOT of bad things about the president. He spends too much, he doesn't work enough, he gives way too many hand outs, he spends too much time on the golf course. He cuts our military but he hundred and some golf games he takes an army for. We don't need that much military for the whole country but he does for a golf game? The American ppl are kicked out of the White House but it belongs to us and we are letting him run around bring extremist and celebs in there and pay for it all but too much money for us to be in a government building that Americans paid for????? Just a small list to say the least. I would have to blog everyday to cover all the shady things this president stands for and does!
Her cuts our military?
nothing you say matters...see how much time and trouble I saved you? It's free.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#123917 Sep 19, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for this post, Concerned. Of course, you know you will be attacked by idiots, but it was such a refreshing thing to see, this day. Old Big Stevie thought he would take a minute just to thank you for your post, and he will look forward to many more of them. He is concerned, too, for this great country, and he prays everyday that we can make it through these dark times, with a "leader" who doesn't have enough sense to pour piss out of boot, so he lets John Kerry do it.
Have a wonderful day, my friend!
I refer you to my previous post..share it

“ Trumpanzees...”

#123919 Sep 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct AL...instead giving him credit, some call him nut ...Tesla was working with #3... New Yorker hotel where he was staying, 33 floor, room 3327...
numbers decided by 3...maybe he knew something the rest of us don't ...!!
just proves he was a nut

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sherry bar 5 min The Real Yeti 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Bill McReal 163,326
BArbourville PTO officers 16 min Concerned parent 1
What happened to Connie davenport? 19 min Friend 17
KEA in Knox is not a Goodin 48 min Church hippocrits 16
Jackson manor 5 hr stupid 26
I would like to know if any Knox county teacher... 5 hr Concerned parent 61

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages