'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 5,408)

Showing posts 108,141 - 108,160 of144,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they need to find a moderate Republican quick. The problem is the primary voters tend to be far right.
The party has worked itself into a corner with all the gerrymandering.
and anyone who is moderate is blackballed by the party, immediately
Not only do they NOT have anyone who can the Presidency, they have no one whom the Republican Party can stand behind, in unison
The Party is Dead
Women, Blacks, Latinos, Gays, 18 to 35 year olds, will never stand with the GOP
The Party is Over
they know it

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's your reply? What is this, third grade? The "well other people did it too" defense?
The statement made was an obvious attempt to help out Dear Leader Obama and his lies. It's funny, Obama lies and you sheeples swear to it.
I was merely showing that NO president in history has accomplished all he has set out to do.
That being the case, you have to judge them by what they did accomplish.
Rescued the economy from a death spiral. Passed the most sweeping health care reform since the introduction of medicare/medicaid. Passed the most sweeping financial reforms since the 1929 wall street crash. Ended Iraq war. Ending the war in Afghanistan. Killed or captured Many more Al Qaeda leaders than his predecessor. Made finding and capturing and or killing Osama Bin Ladin a top priority and ACCOMPLISHED IT. Ended don't as don't tell. Saved the auto industry. Toppled Moammar Gaddafi without risking a single American soldier. Ended the Bush torture policy.

That is just a few of his accomplishments, and he did it with the Republican congress pledging to block his every move! Imagine what he could have accomplished with just a little cooperation.
So ya I can forgive him not achieving all his goals ;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

BARACK GOT SNOOKERED – US TOO!
Exclusive: Barbara Simpson ponders reason for 'wide-open invitation to a real war'

Poor old Barack – accused by so many last week as having been played by Russia and Syria as he was attempting his level best to be a tough president, in charge of not only the country but with his eye on the world.

He spoke, threw down the gauntlet with his “red-line” threat and expected everyone to hop to.

Ooooh. Obama has spoken. I’m scared.

Unfortunately, no one over there was scared, least of all the people who were to be the target of his threats.

Wait – wait. I take that back.

Some people everywhere were scared, and a good number of them were Americans who saw Obama’s threat against Syria as being a wide-open invitation to a real war.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/barack-got-snooker...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Exclusive: Barbara Simpson ponders reason for 'wide-open invitation to a real war'
Poor old Barack – accused by so many last week as having been played by Russia and Syria as he was attempting his level best to be a tough president, in charge of not only the country but with his eye on the world.
He spoke, threw down the gauntlet with his “red-line” threat and expected everyone to hop to.
Unfortunately, no one over there was scared, least of all the people who were to be the target of his threats.
Some people everywhere were scared, and a good number of them were Americans who saw Obama’s threat against Syria as being a wide-open invitation to a real war.
So whichever side Obama takes, republicans are against it, right? republicans are incurably stupid.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

)8~D> batshit crazy loon is ALWAYS SNOOKERED. lmao a the loon. Don't you two old biddies every get out and get fresh air or do anything but sling your bullshit jhad mentality. You both are disgusting and chemtrail zombie should go back to her country if all she can do is bash ours.

I love this truthful statement on today's comments. BRAVO Injudgment. Well said.

Injudgement wrote:

<quoted text>Yeah right. Look at the names of the websites. Just more from the American Taliban and its members like you. No one in the world of Topix has been laughed at and made more fun of then you Anti-American.

Sorry I missed you Crow. Out enjoying a beautiful Sunday with family and friends since breakfast. Hope you enjoyed your day.

I see the lowlife pervert creep IMPOSTER has spun his proxy and used my screen name again to prove what a coward CON he is. gfy loser lemming.

Calvin, loved the comments on the loser 2016 CON lineup and Comedy Central. lol

Newport Guy, great posts. Arisocks will be back anytime now when he sees the REAL repubiCONS poster. You gave it right back to him. He usually just tries to bully women and a 14 year old. Makes him feel like a real man.

Now you lying, racist pigs have fun trashing and playing your games. Don't forget to STOMP those icons. I have a busy day starting early, so I won't be playing tonight. BUT, I will be back tomorrow with plenty of news and slogans. Count on it loser lemmings.

Oh yeah, IMPOSTER PIG, again, gfy

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
So whichever side Obama takes, republicans are against it, right? republicans are incurably stupid.
Agreed. It's a chronic and terminal condition. On the bright side, it's killing off the GOP slowly but surely.

Hey Calvin.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Hey RC Co-Cola. Glad you had a good day. Sleep tight, dream sweet and I'll see you tomorrow.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama said he would cut the deficit in half, not deficit spending. Please try to keep up.
No he said he would cut the Debt in half. The deficit has been cut in half. Go back and study more.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

I
"see"
dumb
-n-
dumber

SHOWED up

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
If no nation is scared of Obama then why is Syria about to turn over all its WMDs? I think Obama is badass when he doesn't even need fire a shot and wins a war.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
)8~D> batshit crazy loon is ALWAYS SNOOKERED. lmao a the loon. Don't you two old biddies every get out and get fresh air or do anything but sling your bullshit jhad mentality. You both are disgusting and chemtrail zombie should go back to her country if all she can do is bash ours.
I love this truthful statement on today's comments. BRAVO Injudgment. Well said.
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right. Look at the names of the websites. Just more from the American Taliban and its members like you. No one in the world of Topix has been laughed at and made more fun of then you Anti-American.
Sorry I missed you Crow. Out enjoying a beautiful Sunday with family and friends since breakfast. Hope you enjoyed your day.
I see the lowlife pervert creep IMPOSTER has spun his proxy and used my screen name again to prove what a coward CON he is. gfy loser lemming.
Calvin, loved the comments on the loser 2016 CON lineup and Comedy Central. lol
Newport Guy, great posts. Arisocks will be back anytime now when he sees the REAL repubiCONS poster. You gave it right back to him. He usually just tries to bully women and a 14 year old. Makes him feel like a real man.
Now you lying, racist pigs have fun trashing and playing your games. Don't forget to STOMP those icons. I have a busy day starting early, so I won't be playing tonight. BUT, I will be back tomorrow with plenty of news and slogans. Count on it loser lemmings.
Oh yeah, IMPOSTER PIG, again, gfy
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
thank you Ms R,
good evening...it was a beautiful day down here on the lake

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. It's a chronic and terminal condition. On the bright side, it's killing off the GOP slowly but surely.
Hey Calvin.
Registered Republican voters in 2008 was 33%. Today registered Repub voters is down to 28%. It's hard to say you have the best ideas when the numbers show voters are going to the other side. The Grand OLD Party is dying along with all the old people still in it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Calvin.
Hey Crow...you ever wonder why the never ever ever try to argue the fact that the GOP is History

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
I
"see"
dumb
-n-
dumber
SHOWED up
:)
Damn, you had a thought without the use of cut and paste or a RightWing FrightWing site to back it up.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Crow...you ever wonder why the never ever ever try to argue the fact that the GOP is History
How can they? InJudgement's post says it all. Unless they magically find some rock star of a candidate, their endless sabotage of the Obama administration and, by default, America's best interests has ensured they'll never again be a viable political party.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
libTARDS are gonna be "extinct" ...
Just like the do do[long O]bird

:D

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Someone from the decision DESK is coming in!
Race WILL NOT be CALLED yet ;-)
Oh you still make us laugh at this election night update you gave.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
How can they? InJudgement's post says it all. Unless they magically find some rock star of a candidate, their endless sabotage of the Obama administration and, by default, America's best interests has ensured they'll never again be a viable political party.
Only Repub that could have a chance to win a national election would be Chris Christie. Repubs aren't going to allow him to even be in the race. They see him with having a fault of being able to work on a problem no matter which side anyone is on. He doesn't have enough hate to be liked by the party of hate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
libTARDS are gonna be "extinct" ...
Just like the do do[long O]bird
:D
I will never post here again if you can show just one prediction you have made that came true.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Only Repub that could have a chance to win a national election would be Chris Christie. Repubs aren't going to allow him to even be in the race. They see him with having a fault of being able to work on a problem no matter which side anyone is on. He doesn't have enough hate to be liked by the party of hate.
Exactly. The thing is, as an Indy, I'd consider voting for him, although I thought a lot more of him until he endorsed that sleazeball Lonegan. I don't know what it is about the GOP that they keep wanting to cut off their nose to spite their face. They're hell-bent on staying with their same racist, out of touch agenda even as their party self-destructs right before their eyes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 108,141 - 108,160 of144,634
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Khatru 127,814
weed eating 17 min gator hunter 16
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 23 min billy 370
Melissa Collett (May '12) 35 min lol at your face 47
dead beaty daddy ELIJAH MESSER 1 hr nothing new 2
New mayor and City council raise waterpark ... 1 hr Omg 15
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 2 hr 75 Scorpio 3,734
KC Basketball Coach 4 hr breaking news 49
•••