'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Local News

Sparks, NV

#123189 Sep 16, 2013
General Ulysses S Grant

Elizabethtown, KY

#123190 Sep 16, 2013
Dajokerman wrote:
I wonder if Kentucky will have the good sense to get rid of Mr. Paul
I hope not. He's a good source of comic relief. Harmless. And he is 'talking' himself into political irrelevance.
He's Ron Paul's son, for God sake. How seriously can he be taken?
Local News

Sparks, NV

#123191 Sep 16, 2013
General Ulysses S Grant wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope not. He's a good source of comic relief. Harmless. And he is 'talking' himself into political irrelevance.
He's Ron Paul's son, for God sake. How seriously can he be taken?
General Ulysses S Grant

Elizabethtown, KY

#123192 Sep 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
America is laughing stock around the world
About 25,900,000 results (0.21 seconds)
https://www.google.com/search...
American Lady is crazy
About 267,000,000 results (0.29 seconds)

Since: Dec 11

.

#123193 Sep 16, 2013
Top Afghanistan female police officer dies

the Real War on Women:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-24104436
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#123194 Sep 16, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>No he said he would cut the Debt in half. The deficit has been cut in half. Go back and study more.
He has not done that has he? Matter of fact he has increased the debt.

Try to keep up please.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#123195 Sep 16, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was merely showing that NO president in history has accomplished all he has set out to do.
That being the case, you have to judge them by what they did accomplish.
Rescued the economy from a death spiral. Passed the most sweeping health care reform since the introduction of medicare/medicaid. Passed the most sweeping financial reforms since the 1929 wall street crash. Ended Iraq war. Ending the war in Afghanistan. Killed or captured Many more Al Qaeda leaders than his predecessor. Made finding and capturing and or killing Osama Bin Ladin a top priority and ACCOMPLISHED IT. Ended don't as don't tell. Saved the auto industry. Toppled Moammar Gaddafi without risking a single American soldier. Ended the Bush torture policy.
That is just a few of his accomplishments, and he did it with the Republican congress pledging to block his every move! Imagine what he could have accomplished with just a little cooperation.
So ya I can forgive him not achieving all his goals ;-)
I'll take your points one at a time:

The bail out saved nothing. No such thing as a "shovel ready" job. Remember.

Obamacare is a train wreck and everyone is bailing on it, including the Dims.

His financial reforms only bailed out his buddies. Goldman-Sachs, GM, etc.

Iraq is now a haven for terrorists due to pulling all troops out.

I do believe we are still in Afghanistan aren't we?

If Bush had never started the hunt for bin Laden, it would never had been finished.

Water boarding is not torture, so said the Justice Dept. and judges at the time.

The French took the lead in Libya.

He all three branches for two years and did nothing. Don't blame it all on the Repubs.

Next..........

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#123196 Sep 16, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take your points one at a time:
The bail out saved nothing. No such thing as a "shovel ready" job. Remember.
Obamacare is a train wreck and everyone is bailing on it, including the Dims.
His financial reforms only bailed out his buddies. Goldman-Sachs, GM, etc.
Iraq is now a haven for terrorists due to pulling all troops out.
I do believe we are still in Afghanistan aren't we?
If Bush had never started the hunt for bin Laden, it would never had been finished.
Water boarding is not torture, so said the Justice Dept. and judges at the time.
The French took the lead in Libya.
He all three branches for two years and did nothing. Don't blame it all on the Repubs.
Next..........
I have to hand it to you. You really fight hard to avoid giving credit where it is due!
Ah well, guess you cant teach a blind man to paint.:)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#123197 Sep 16, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
He has not done that has he? Matter of fact he has increased the debt.
Try to keep up please.
No, Obama has not cut the nations Debt. But he has decreased the amount that was being added to it each year under Bush by 50%. Here's the problem in simple terms that even you might understand. Unlike when Clinton handed it to Bush, when Bush handed the nation's credit card to Obama it had a $5 Trillion dollar debt on it. But the US did not have enough coming in from taxes to pay the monthly reoccurring bills and the interest (i.e. deficit spending). So just like any credit card if all a person does is pay the minimum payment each month plus add to it the balance will grow. At the current rate unless there is more income or spending is cut by the government the balance will be $22 Trillion by 2020. It began with Reagan when he cut the top tax rate of the Rich by 42% and increased the governments Debt by 186%. Had it not been for the new 23 million jobs created under Clinton the nations debt would have already been Trillions in the hole.
.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#123198 Sep 16, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>No, Obama has not cut the nations Debt. But he has decreased the amount that was being added to it each year under Bush by 50%. Here's the problem in simple terms that even you might understand. Unlike when Clinton handed it to Bush, when Bush handed the nation's credit card to Obama it had a $5 Trillion dollar debt on it. But the US did not have enough coming in from taxes to pay the monthly reoccurring bills and the interest (i.e. deficit spending). So just like any credit card if all a person does is pay the minimum payment each month plus add to it the balance will grow. At the current rate unless there is more income or spending is cut by the government the balance will be $22 Trillion by 2020. It began with Reagan when he cut the top tax rate of the Rich by 42% and increased the governments Debt by 186%. Had it not been for the new 23 million jobs created under Clinton the nations debt would have already been Trillions in the hole.
.
I understand how it works. I'm not the one that made the statement, he did. Guess he's a liar like you all like to call Bush huh?
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#123199 Sep 16, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to hand it to you. You really fight hard to avoid giving credit where it is due!
Ah well, guess you cant teach a blind man to paint.:)
I'll give him credit, he's the worst POTUS since Jimmy Carter.

As for you Dims, you can't see the forest for the trees.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#123200 Sep 16, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
He has not done that has he? Matter of fact he has increased the debt.
Try to keep up please.
The Deficit is not the Debt you ignorant SOB

Since: Dec 11

.

#123202 Sep 16, 2013
Reducing GROWTH of deficit spending is still deficit spending!

Only in America will idiots argue Obama has done such a thing.
If you have ZERO $ and you spend $1.00 you are deficit spending (borrowed money) if you know you will earn $2.00 for picking up cans Friday you may say HAH I did not actually "deficit spend $1.00".
However your lender charged you $1.50 for the loan and interest on that loan. YOU WERE deficit spending!

This is actually how Democrats claim they are not deficit spending...they do not account for:

A. Spending worthless money they print after the spending and future spending.

B. Interest on the debt.

C. Cutting "increases" is not really cutting deficit it's just slowing the growth of deficit.

Ever hear the joke about the driver who only slowed down at the stop sign?
After observing the driver simply slow down as he ran the stop sign; the cop pulls him over and begins to beat him over the head with a night stick and says do you want me to come to a complete stop...or just slow down?

Since: Dec 11

.

#123203 Sep 16, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>The Deficit is not the Debt you ignorant SOB
Deficit is when "inflow" is less than "outflow".
Your brain must have had a deficit of oxygen when your mama was huffing paint while pregnant.

Your mama is so stupid that she told everyone that you was "illegitimate" because you couldn't read.

She left you by yourself for two days while she was staring at a can of orange juice...because it said "concentrate"!

Yo mama is so stupid that when the computer said "Press any key to continue"; she called Microsoft support, because she couldn't find the 'Any' key.
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#123207 Sep 16, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
the only thing keeping Obama in office and from being impeached is that the repubs are too cowardly to do so because they dont want to impeach the first 1/2 black president in U.S. history, otherwise they are willing to let the economy sink, the military get hollowed out, the blacks to uprise at the whim of ol Jesse, Al and Barack racist comments,
all Obama has is the color of his skin, and that is all, we all know that, he is a coward, a traitor and a community organizer that doesnt know what to do, even his entire cabinet has bailed on him,
I love black muslim horses and donkeys,
Now here is a post I agree with! Just when you bitches think it's safe to go back in the water! We will now start all over again!
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#123209 Sep 16, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not RC posting that, Judge. It's Ari/Rebuild America/General Lee being too much of a coward to use his own name.
But you're absolutely right about math killing the GOP. Which goes along with what we were saying earlier about terminal stupidity.
Wonder if you can prove it or stop it? No! Your frinds are going away one by one, you still have puke&CON (for a while), that idiot you call judge, and calvin foolish, boy idiot (He will go away next). "War is Hell" crow! HAHAHA
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#123214 Sep 16, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>"frinds"
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
You stupid pos.
you are a real fart smeller wtf! You are on your way back to #1 idiot on topix!
General Ulysses S Grant

Elizabethtown, KY

#123216 Sep 16, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Deficit is when "inflow" is less than "outflow".
Your brain must have had a deficit of oxygen when your mama was huffing paint while pregnant.
Your mama is so stupid that she told everyone that you was "illegitimate" because you couldn't read.
She left you by yourself for two days while she was staring at a can of orange juice...because it said "concentrate"!
Yo mama is so stupid that when the computer said "Press any key to continue"; she called Microsoft support, because she couldn't find the 'Any' key.
Ari is so stupid.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#123217 Sep 16, 2013
Assad tells Vlad that he will not kiss Obama's ring.
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#123220 Sep 16, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey injudge, those evil repubs are right, the whole world is laughing at just how weak Obama is, but CNN and MSNBC wont air it, only media from outside the country does, so us low life retard libs only know what the lib media tells us,
anyway, what does it matter now? we all know we elected a loser community organizer but it is our job to try to prop him up on topix and other forums, and to spread the word that drinking lots of water and maintaining proper air inflation in our tires will solve everything,
oh, and by the way, I love black muslim donkeys and horses
GREAT POST!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Irish mafia 132,183
pullets and cocerels for sale, adult Buff Orpin... (Jun '13) 7 hr Deena 4
Pamela Hatfield, Michael Ramey, Brad Combs 7 hr Mother of the Year 1
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 8 hr Butter bean 23
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 10 hr crazy 227
teena Marie mills 11 hr infoman 9
Cody Carnes 11 hr Proof 7
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:25 am PST

NBC Sports 4:25AM
Andy Dalton returns to practice, but other Bengals still sick
NBC Sports 8:25 AM
A.J. Green present at Cincinnati's Friday practice
Bleacher Report10:03 AM
Eifert out for Season After Having Recent Shoulder Surgery
ESPN11:57 AM
Bengals TE Eifert will not return this season
Bleacher Report11:44 PM
Denver Broncos: Why the Run Defense Isn't a Concern