'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190178 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#123271 Sep 16, 2013
Opinion Roundup: Should Syria's Christians Be Our Top Priority?
Assad's forces have killed tens of thousands and have allegedly used chemical weapons. Toppling him could wipe out the country’s Christians. Is it worth it?

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2013/sept...

Jim BoydSeptember 16, 2013 What we so misguidedly overlook is that the president of Syria was not a vicious dictator until his country was invaded by violent forces that were bent on his destruction and that of his country. If that happened to us, we would have quickly responded just as aggressively, even if the original demonstrators were our own people. Once outside forces start the violence, even good governments like ours have in the past responded with violence.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123272 Sep 16, 2013
Right-Wing Extremist With AR-15 And 11,000 Rounds Of Ammo Arrested For Assassination Threat

Pennsylvania man is facing serious federal charges after allegedly sending threatening emails to President Obama. Nicholas D. Savino, a 42 year old man out of Clarks Summit, is currently calling the Lackawanna County Prison home while being held without bail at least until his arraignment on September 18.

Obama assassination threats are nothing new. In fact, a young girl was actually investigated after posting to Twitter that someone should assassinate the president in 2012. The emailed threat from Savino, however, takes on a much more sinister nature. The fact that he was trying to get a pilot’s license, which may be unrelated, adds an even scarier aspect to this story.

Savino is safely behind bars on charges of threatening the President’s life and sending threatening communications via interstate commerce, but this type of threat should be taken very seriously. Militia groups are some of the most unpredictable groups out there, and this fact has barely had time to recede from our memory since the 2012 murders of a couple who were considered “loose ends” in a Georgia militia group’s plans to take over the country and assassinate President Obama.

In addition, Savino, who was arrested just one day day before a visit from President Obama to Scranton, a town mere minutes from Savino’s home, was hit with a search warrant which turned up one loaded AR-15, an additional unnamed weapon, a long-range shooting scope and instructions on how to use it, and 11,000 rounds of ammunition. If the potential close proximity to the president combined with this man’s threats and supplies isn’t enough to scare someone, there’s something very wrong.

Sadly, these types of threats seem to occur nonstop since President Obama has taken office. An irrational fear that the government is going to come “take our guns” or that Obama is the antichrist, which was stated by Savino in his email and even by former funny lady Victoria Jackson on her website in 2008, is leading to these very real and potentially deadly threats on our president’s life.

Until the underlying fear, whether it be fear of the unknown or outright racism, is quelled and extremists with insane conspiratorial ideas start to take their meds, this will continue being an issue. With individuals like Savino out there, who was already under a watchful eye after making threats in Oklahoma, it’s easy to understand just how right-wing extremism makes the Secret Service essential in these trying times.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/09/16/right...

Yet another conservative has called for gun violence against President Obama, this time on Facebook, and surprise, David Marsters is an old white guy who insists he isn’t racist. That’s impossible to believe, of course, especially when you read what he posted.(too disgusting to post)

It seems Marsters is part of the kool-aid drinking crowd of Fox News viewers who buy into whatever fear and hate mongering talking point they are peddling on a day to day basis. And because of that fear and hate, many conservatives have resorted to making threats of violence and hurling racist epithets in an effort to get their own way.

Here’s a video of the story via Raw Story:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/08/29/racis...

Other disgusting hate CON stories

Racist Scumbag Threatens To Rape and Hang Black Woman From Tree Just For Walking Down 'His' Street
Iowa Youth Pastor Rapes Boys To 'Cure' Them Of Homosexuality, Won't Spend One Day In Prison

Instead Of Standing By Their Employee, Red Lobster Suspends Waitress Who Received 'None Nword' As A Tip

After today's tragedy and nutjobs like this there should definitely be back ground checks. Extensive back ground checks. There certainly are some on topix that don't need a gun, especially here.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Vern

Switzerland

#123273 Sep 16, 2013
FYI wrote:
Just now on Fox News gunmen had a teaparty shirt on under his top shirt.
well nowwwww. How proud are you? Does the latest news nowwwww change this remark? You know the race nowwww! Goof up did you uh?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123274 Sep 16, 2013
Shooting at Washington Navy Yard

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/liveblog/...

Seattle police reveal 2004 incident with Alexis

Aaron Alexis, the deceased gunman, was arrested in 2004 in Seattle for shooting out the tires of a vehicle in what was later described as “an anger-fueled blackout.”
The Seattle Police has released information and the police report from the 2004 incident on its Web site. Here’s a key excerpt:
Following his arrest, Alexis told detectives he perceived he had been “mocked” by construction workers the morning of the incident and said they had “disrespected him.” Alexis also claimed he had an anger-fueled “blackout,” and could not remember firing his gun at the victims’ vehicle until an hour after the incident.

CADMT
6:38 PM EDT
Are you kidding me, before the dust settles, before the criminals are identified, before a dam thing is known as how and why, anti gun clowns come out of the woodwork. There ARE laws regarding owning a firearm,,,,there ARE laws regarding getting them on a military base or installation. What is wrong is how this nation DEALS with murderers...it allows then luxury defense teams, allows them at least FOUR YEARS of appeals and motions (FT HOOD shooter 2009-2013 delay) before they even go to trial....in the case of the FT HOOD shooter...big deal he got the death penalty...IT WONT HAPPEN FOR 20 YEARS!!!! Sick and tired of the media taking advantage of this, making money with "round-the-clock" coverage, then making money on victims and their stories....then poof all attention goes to the MURDERER AND THEIR AFOREMENTIONED RIGHTS. Should be 6 months of trial....and a pay per view execution within another 30 days....giving the money from PPV to the victims and their families PERIOD.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123277 Sep 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You still 'watch' that crazy money grubbing thing?
It was ONCE a great thing ...
NOW "commercialized" too heavily!
Not traditional ...
Same as EVERYTHING else in America ...
GONE down the drain ...
Peace, prosperity, EXCEPTIONALISM!
Thanks libTARDS
:)
YOUR's, your racist buddies, and fauxbox mentality. It's 2013 witch, get with the times. I bet you jumped on some threads and media sites with all your racist bigoted comments. As seen in this article and others like it, they paste that fb/comment pages with all the remarks and who wrote them. I bet you are on a bunch of them. If you hate this country so bad why don't you take your loony ass to Russia or get chemtrail to take you to her country. You anti-Americans should be sent to fema camps. YOU are a disgrace.

USA still has all those traits. Just you racist, bigoted, hate-filled fauxbox/jhad LOVERS think that. That is why you are the MINORITY. Won't change anytime soon. Suck it up or get the hell out.

RIP LYING TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123278 Sep 16, 2013
SENATE BILL ATTEMPTS TO MAKE THE “RIGHT” OF FREE PRESS A “PRIVILEGE”
10 hours ago | Politics, US | Posted by Ben Swann
September 16, 2013

The Senate Judiciary committee has moved forward a bill that would offer “Shield Law” protections for journalists and prevent them from having to testify about their work. The bill, moved forward on Thursday after members of the committee took it upon themselves to define who is a journalist and who is not.

Senator Charles Schumer says that this bill “balances the need for national security with that of a free press.” Though wouldn’t that beg the question, if the press (media) is restricted (balanced with security), how could it be free?

http://benswann.com/senate-bill-attempts-to-m...

zamanu 16 minutes ago &#8722;
The only protection they need is the 5th Amendment. This is just another attempt by our "rulers" to shut those of us up who speak the truth.

Wyrdless 42 minutes ago
The bill of rights should be a suicide pact. Without it, there is no freedom or justice, between that and family what else is worth dying for?
[Exactly!-AL]
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123279 Sep 16, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Hey Calvin, RC Co-Cola! Only here for a minute right now, but will try to get back later.
RC, did you by any chance get a copy of the post Jethro made as "RepubliCONS" when he forgot to change his location from Jonesborough? I know it's been a couple of days ago, but couldn't remember the exact day. My post earlier today must've hit a nerve...Ari replied to it twice and then brought out the wtf sock to reply to it again!:O Jethro must be getting jittery, changing his name yet again.
Gotta get back to work while there's still daylight, so I'll see y'all later, taters.
I SURE DID, that's why they were removed and I was thanking the mods. What a coward. Jethro needs to pay attention to which proxy he is spinning. Coward CONS.

I hope to see you later. Don't work too hard.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123280 Sep 16, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR's, your racist buddies, and fauxbox mentality. It's 2013 witch, get with the times. I bet you jumped on some threads and media sites with all your racist bigoted comments. As seen in this article and others like it, they paste that fb/comment pages with all the remarks and who wrote them. I bet you are on a bunch of them. If you hate this country so bad why don't you take your loony ass to Russia or get chemtrail to take you to her country. You anti-Americans should be sent to fema camps. YOU are a disgrace.
USA still has all those traits. Just you racist, bigoted, hate-filled fauxbox/jhad LOVERS think that. That is why you are the MINORITY. Won't change anytime soon. Suck it up or get the hell out.
DITCH MITCH
HAD NO IDEA
it was EVEN on!

Suck it up or get the hell out ...said nutter jr.
Come and get me
OR
TRY making me

Vern

Switzerland

#123283 Sep 16, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
DITCH MITCH
did you by chance talk to the mods like this? Interesting if you did and interesting if you did not. PRICELESS It is well after 1, past mid night here. Have a wonderful evening on topix showing just who you really are, CONS. Teeheehee
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123286 Sep 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
HAD NO IDEA
it was EVEN on!
Suck it up or get the hell out ...said nutter jr.
Come and get me
OR
TRY making me
The men in suits or the drones will do it for me crazy witch.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123287 Sep 16, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Never had a post deleted,
They DO "selective CENSORSHIP"
on ME
ALL the time!

Ask 'tofy'...

He saw it in "real time" ...!!!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123288 Sep 16, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>did you by chance talk to the mods like this? Interesting if you did and interesting if you did not. PRICELESS It is well after 1, past mid night here. Have a wonderful evening on topix showing just who you really are, CONS. Teeheehee
Go to bed loser arivernsock. I agree, you are CONS. SPIN those proxies and devices. COWARD

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#123291 Sep 16, 2013
LOL I will be hime in less than an half hour so I should start typing English again :P

Since: Dec 11

#123292 Sep 16, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you thanking the MODS for?
More importantly, you actually talked to a MOD?
On Topix?
They actually respond to users and answer questions, how do you think some of us know so much about them?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123293 Sep 16, 2013
WE have 'been'
VERY diplomatic!

BUT ...
Like I said:
Diplomacy does NOT WORK with evil ...

evil lurks/POSTS all over 'topix'...

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#123294 Sep 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They DO "selective CENSORSHIP"
on ME
ALL the time!
Ask 'tofy'...
He saw it in "real time" ...!!!
On you?
Well I couldn't imagine why. You are always such a pleasent person.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123295 Sep 16, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>...
Hey Vern :)
Just wanted to say Hi and Good Night ...
Thank you for helping US
Fight the 'evil'
on this board ...

"I" appreciate your EVERY post ...
Whether anyone else does or not <3

Just like with 'Z'...

And ALL others who *STAND UP* for this Country ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123296 Sep 16, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
LOL I think you hurt some feelings have posts removed RepubliCONS :P
FYI ...
My feelings aren't hurt one bit, bub.
I'm used to their "childish/schoolyard " games ...

Have been for OVER two years now ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123298 Sep 16, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
The men in suits or the drones will do it for me crazy witch.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
Ahhhh ...
You got THUGS to do your "dirty deeds" ...

eh?

Dirty Deeds Done ...

Lil Bo peep ...

:D

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#123299 Sep 16, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
They actually respond to users and answer questions, how do you think some of us know so much about them?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix
Considering all the off topic BS that goes on along with abusive users such as yourself, it really surpises me they even exist.
I will say this. Whoever the administrators Of Topix are, they need to look hard at the qauntity and/or quality of their moderators.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug Dealers 11 min Browns 14
Danny hubbard 1 hr Just a fact 4
No name baby 1 hr Omg 2
Town cruisers trash sonnys sporting parking lot 1 hr Rosdrunner 8
Kristi f/?????? 2 hr Secret crush 5
Rowdy Roddy Piper Dead at 61 3 hr phtttt 4
Is the Childern's Home a good place to work? 5 hr seriously 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages