'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 5,403)

Showing posts 108,041 - 108,060 of144,934
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah AL...!!
Obama needs advise from Vladimir Putin on foreign policies...tee hee hee....!!!!!
Hmm he took what could have been an international political bomb. Turned it around and dumped it right in Putin's lap.
Cool beans! We don't look bad by unilaterally bombing a country. The UN gets on board and Putin looses face if the deal doesn't work out.
Sounds pretty smart from were I'm sitting.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Please allow me a Dr. Freud moment, I want to understand them...if that is even possible.
I'm the sort of person who never stops learning, I learn as much as possible from my opponents. How they think, how they feel about my opinion, about truth, etc.
Yes Ari, I understand you, but I don't understand them. Just because you are on apposite sides of politics, you can still debate. Now 'Dr. Freud' tell me, how this people attack their own fellow Americans, but defend illegals, muslims and criminals? I like to know how many will be welcomed from their 'friends' on middle east?
Good luck trying Ari...!!
pop

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Pop
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my God, Jay, I don't want to imagine how that poor little girl suffered. Man can do in middle east what ever he wants to his wife. She has to be submissive to her husband. She has no rights. How can you educate something like that?
During 500 years Ottoman ruling in the Balkans, young girls were force to marry old Turkish bastards. A lot of girls committed suicide.

Yes they did, OZ and they still do. For anybody that wants the truth about Islam and the following of that brutus Allah and his teachings, you can go to Youtube and type it in. You will see videos in action of Muslim women in burn units being treated for burns from their faces to their whole bodies. You will hear the nurses tell you they said they were accidents, but the nurses say they lie. They set themselves on fire to get away from the brutality of living with their so-called husbands. It's a horror story beyond words.

I don't know how much of this crap American Muslims believe in this junk, but to be a Muslim tells me they have to follow suit...so to me, they believe this shit is ok. My question is why would you want to believe in something that teaches this kind of thing? Why would you practice a barbaric religion when you know that others are suffering from it's teachings?

Beats me.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>

Sounds pretty smart from were I'm sitting.
of course it does!
You been drinking the White House 'beer'...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

pop wrote:
Pop
goes the "weasel" ...

Did you just "snap a cap" ...

:)
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
YepperZ ...
He "does" ...
He's been "snowed in" ...
by Putin TOO :)
It is embarrassing, American president, confused, inexperienced, clueless ...the world don't have respect, fear, envy for America anymore. See what you get when you elect community organizer in chief. Obama is a joke, but even he has his followers, good old loyal Obama ZOMBIES ...!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You sound like you are confused...New Testament or Old testament?
If you would attend Church, it might make sense to you.
Christianity is not Burger King, no one gets to pick and choose, GOD gives us the freedom to follow his path or not not to follow.
Either you do or you don't, If you believe that you will be forgiven your transgressions (because he knows we aren't perfect), then you have time (a lifetime if need be) to correct your imperfections...confessions are your reset button.
I am not a Pastor, Priest, or Cleric.
Your sins are forgiven only IF you make an attempt not to sin. You cannot just keep sinning and say "oh well Im not perfect and God knows it". You have to at least be honest in your attempt.

You are not only a sinner. You are an affront to anyone honestly practicing Christianity. Some people work hard all their lives at being good Christians while people like you quote a few verses and spew hate.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
It is embarrassing, American president, confused, inexperienced, clueless ...the world don't have respect, fear, envy for America anymore. See what you get when you elect community organizer in chief. Obama is a joke, but even he has his followers, good old loyal Obama ZOMBIES ...!!
Agree!

YOU are MORE American than he is!

he's
NOT even "legal"

http://commdocs.house.gov/committees/judiciar...

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Tofy I know you're out there:

Crank this one up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Have a toke on me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sins are forgiven only IF you make an attempt not to sin. You cannot just keep sinning and say "oh well Im not perfect and God knows it". You have to at least be honest in your attempt.
You are not only a sinner. You are an affront to anyone honestly practicing Christianity. Some people work hard all their lives at being good Christians while people like you quote a few verses and spew hate.
...and then F-Tards like YOU preach to those who try?

While you apologize for Islamic Fanatics?

Go chase your tail milky licker!
Hey General...Scudmissile need your attention.

:) Give 'em HELL!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they did, OZ and they still do. For anybody that wants the truth about Islam and the following of that brutus Allah and his teachings, you can go to Youtube and type it in. You will see videos in action of Muslim women in burn units being treated for burns from their faces to their whole bodies. You will hear the nurses tell you they said they were accidents, but the nurses say they lie. They set themselves on fire to get away from the brutality of living with their so-called husbands. It's a horror story beyond words.
I don't know how much of this crap American Muslims believe in this junk, but to be a Muslim tells me they have to follow suit...so to me, they believe this shit is ok. My question is why would you want to believe in something that teaches this kind of thing? Why would you practice a barbaric religion when you know that others are suffering from it's teachings?
Beats me.
I know about muslim sick way of life. This people are brutal and sick. Man beats his wife just because he can. He can do what ever he wants with her. He can kill her and wouldn't be arrested. He can take his children and his wife can't do anything. Muslim men rules.

Few years ago I read that 2,000 American women married Muslim men and the family never heard from them again. I knew young girl she married man from Kuwait and her mother never heard from her again. I tried, God knows I tried to tell her to forget him.

One of ours friends from my home country dated young man from Lebanon and everyone got involved to break them up. Thank God she did and she marry someone else. Her family was so afraid if she goes with him to Middle East they will never see her again.

I know what you are saying Jay ... I feel same.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
...and then F-Tards like YOU preach to those who try?
While you apologize for Islamic Fanatics?
Go chase your tail milky licker!
Hey General...Scudmissile need your attention.
:) Give 'em HELL!
"...and then F-Tards like YOU preach to those who try?"
Nah, just point out the hypocrites that dont ;-)
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree!
YOU are MORE American than he is!
he's
NOT even "legal"
http://commdocs.house.gov/committees/judiciar...
Geez AL...!!
If Obama can be the president, anyone can be. There is no more standards. When I talk to my friends, relatives here or in Europe...everyone said, America is not what ... use to be...!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"...and then F-Tards like YOU preach to those who try?"
Nah, just point out the hypocrites that dont ;-)
Go to sleep lil one ...

Santana

Night ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez AL...!!
If Obama can be the president, anyone can be. There is no more standards. When I talk to my friends, relatives here or in Europe...everyone said, America is not what ... use to be...!!
Absolutely ...
Night to you and ALL *Patriots*...

You know who you are <3

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to sleep lil one ...
Santana
Night ...
Very cool!
Goodnight.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely ...
Night to you and ALL *Patriots*...
You know who you are <3
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Goodnight lady:

Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Hey AL, remember this?

This will raise the hair on a few necks...LOL! Gotta love those democrats though.

US Senate Resolution 511 puts the ice on it Obama has never been a Natural Born Citizen case closed.
From the Obama File

What’s interesting here is that Sen. Leahy, the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary, confirms that a “natural-born” citizen is the child of American citizen parents.

Senate Judicial Committee Chairman Says Obama Not Eligible — And Obama Agrees On April 10, 2008, Sens. Patrick Leahy (D-VT) and Claire McCaskill (D-MO) introduced a resolution expressing the sense of the U.S. Senate that presidential candidate Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) was a ‘natural born Citizen,’ as specified in the Constitution and eligible to run for president. Sen. McCaskill knew Obama was not a U.S. Citizen, that’s why she introduced this bill — dressing it up to look like it was in Sen. John McCain’s cause.

Obama is a co-signer of this resolution. So, I guess he too agrees that one needs two American parents to be eligible for POTUS — except he doesn’t care — after all, he’s the Obamamessiah. Rules don’t apply to him.

http://dancingczars.wordpress.com :80/2011/04/26/us-senate-resol ution-511-puts-the-ice-on-it-o bama-has-never-been-a-natural- born-citizen-case-closed-2/
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

http://online.wsj.com/article/

AYAAN HIRSI ALI: The problem of Muslim leadership.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 108,041 - 108,060 of144,934
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
verna warren 4 min would like to know 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Yiago 128,009
verna warren 6 min would like to know 1
Becky and Richard hicks 8 min Just Saying 6
looking for a mini pot belly pig 27 min har 1
Huge yard sale 47 min Tiff 1
Hobby Lobby ruling!! 1 hr bologna lips 14
KC Basketball Coach 10 hr Great 65
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 13 hr Butt head 383