'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 270783 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123557 Sep 17, 2013
DemokRATS wrote:
<quoted text>You Nutsack making up another lie to justify a lie...
Ghetto is not a Republican invention you racist.... Ghetto is a man made demokkkRATic disaster you idiot.... The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd you fool...
The DNA of the demokkkRATic party is inbred with FDR hate and racism...
It's the culture...
hahaha, deny all you want to CON, YOU own RACISM now. Read it again loser, I didn't write that, but I sure believe it. You repukes prove it EVERY day.

RepubliCONS wrote:

<quoted text>
Nope that would be you racist bigoted republiCONS. It's yours now. YOU repukes OWN IT. Suck it up. Make some bitter tea loser CON. YOU people own it. The MAJORITY knows it. That's why you won't win the White House back for awhile and will lose seat in CONgress. haha
They know itís ďbadĒ to be a racist, and so they will deny the white hood while hiding under the deflection that Democrats wore it first way back in the late 1860s when it was founded by six veterans of the Confederate Army. Yes, Democrats were a big part of the original KKK over 150 years ago. But Democrats were on the other side in 1948 with the addition of civil rights as a campaign plank and on into the fights for Civil Rights in the 60s, losing Southern white voters to the Republican Party. But really, what matters when you are voting is where each party stands TODAY.(The KKK had a resurgence in the 20s by white protestants angry at industrialization and immigration and high on Prohibition and the Bible, and a third big incarnation in reaction to the Civil Rights movement.)
These poor people were fed one tidbit of information and they donít even know that they are making fools of themselves by repeating it, as repeating it admits that itís wrong to be wearing the metaphorical white hood and reveals that said conservative has no idea that many of those same people left the Democratic Party over the issue of Civil Rights and joined the modern day White Hood party; aka the Republican Party. This is not a matter of ďopinionĒ or rhetoric. Itís history.
This brings us back to my original point, because the KKK still exists, and it aligns with the Republican party issues-wise, even if its membership is somewhat pathetic compared to its glory days. Well, it seems the two organizations have that in common as well. To put this in terms and using logic Republicans can understand, you canít spell KKK without the letters G-O-P.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/15/klan-m ...

Ghetto is not a Republican invention..Yes it is. YOU repukes just added more races. BTW dumbass, gov't quit giving out cheese a long time ago dumbass and all the welfare states are RED. Get an update now and then loser.

Government cheese is processed cheese that was provided to welfare, food stamp recipients and the elderly receiving Social Security in the United States, from the 1960s through to the early 1990s. wiki

ALL true.

RIP RACIST TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Vern

Switzerland

#123558 Sep 17, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one Crow. I just got another Severity: High
An intrusion attempt by ?? was blocked.
Left the ip address off and will report this one too
Our KY boy wrote a song and kicked butt, It was called Coal Keeps The Lights On and then he said he wanted to bring a message. He is from Pineville I think, anyway Coal Country. Worked the mines, joined the military etc...
I think you pissed the loon off with this one. Maybe she will run to her other threads she stalks and post the SOS she does here. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
The blacks suits are coming for YOU. Teehee hee

Goodnight, what you gonna do?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#123559 Sep 17, 2013
DemokRATS wrote:
<quoted text>When Clinton Lied... America Died...
Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...
President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single demokRAT voted and said Saddam was an imminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11...
Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's liberal...
"Prior to 9/11"? Really?
You actually believe Saddam have something to do with 9/11?
By the way the Act specifically refused to grant the President authority to use U.S. Military force.
DemokRATS

Saint Petersburg, FL

#123560 Sep 17, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
He hasn't bombed anyone, hasn't invaded any country.
Who cares if Putin gets some credit? Who says we have to be the only peace brokers in the world? That said, would Putin have taken his stance without our threats?
As for arming the rebels (with light weapons), I am against it also. He gave in to McCain and Graham's demands (although both wants Us to get even more involved).
They aren't Al Qaeda, but because of their desperation they allowed Al Qaeda into the country for support. So ya some of the light arms could fall into Al Qaeda's hands. Such is the messiness of foreign affairs.
The real suckers are those who voted for Obama bin Lyin thinking he would be an anti-war President...

Who elected this ass clown obama??

The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism.

It's the culture...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123561 Sep 17, 2013
DemokRATS wrote:
President Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single demokRAT voted and said Saddam was an imminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11...
When Clinton Lied Nobody Died

AND he left us a surplus for Bush to piss away. That regressives for you.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123562 Sep 17, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text> The blacks suits are coming for YOU. Teehee hee
Goodnight, what you gonna do?
No not me. Keep trying.

Go to beD frau, NOBODY cares what your opinion is faker and quit using my name.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
DemokRATS

Saint Petersburg, FL

#123563 Sep 17, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Prior to 9/11"? Really?
You actually believe Saddam have something to do with 9/11?
By the way the Act specifically refused to grant the President authority to use U.S. Military force.
Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's Newport Guy...

December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts war with Iraq.
"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with NUCLEAR ARMS, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.

Our mission is to attack Iraq's NUCLEAR, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors," said Clinton.

&fe ature=related

John Kerry:- "I voted for the war, before I voted against it"...

The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism

It's the culture...

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#123564 Sep 17, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Government cheese is processed cheese that was provided to welfare, food stamp recipients and the elderly receiving Social Security in the United States, from the 1960s through to the early 1990s. wiki
ALL true.
RIP RACIST TEABAGGING GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Y'know, RC, they still have the commodity program for seniors, and they sometimes get cheese, but it's not the old time "government cheese".

But what if it was? I wonder if there would be a way to actually make "government cheese" again? It would be added revenue for dairy farmers, put more people to work, and supply the needy with a healthy food, instead of that processed-beyond-recognition crap.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#123565 Sep 17, 2013
DemokRATS wrote:
<quoted text>The real suckers are those who voted for Obama bin Lyin thinking he would be an anti-war President...
Who elected this ass clown obama??
The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism.
It's the culture...
LOL That is precious.
You would defend a man who got us into two wars (lied to get us into one, yet call man who got us out of one and is ending the second "War Mongering".
That kind of logic takes a special kind of brilliance. ;-)
DemokRATS

Saint Petersburg, FL

#123566 Sep 17, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
When Clinton Lied Nobody Died
AND he left us a surplus for Bush to piss away. That regressives for you.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Secretary of State Madeleine Albright's response to a May 12, 1996 60 Minutes question about the over half million Muslim Iraqi children killed by the poison ordered by the Clinton Administration against the Muslim people of Iraq...

"Is the price worth it?" Albright replied, "I think this is a very hard choice, but the price -- we think the price is worth it"

500,000 Iraqi Muslim children killed... WWWIII... Clinton inflaming the Muslim world, Clinton turning Osama bin Laden into a WMD... made in the USA by Bill Clinton...

&NR =1

When Clinton Lied... America Died...

Osama Bin Laden made in the USA...(by Bill Clinton)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#123567 Sep 17, 2013
DemokRATS wrote:
<quoted text>Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's Newport Guy...
December 16,1998 WASHINGTON (CNN)-- From the Oval Office, President Clinton told the nation Wednesday evening why he ordered new military strikes against Iraq and starts war with Iraq.
"Saddam (Hussein) must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with NUCLEAR ARMS, poison gas or biological weapons," Clinton said.
Our mission is to attack Iraq's NUCLEAR, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors," said Clinton.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ENAV_UoIfgcXX&feature=rel ated
John Kerry:- "I voted for the war, before I voted against it"...
It's the culture...
I'm sorry was my post unclear?
I was speaking directly to the Act passed by congress, not Clinton's actions.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123568 Sep 17, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, RC. Can you look up the IP yourself? Safely, I mean. Glad your anti-virus is catching it.
Aww, I hope the Kentucky boy does well. I really should get my tv working again, I guess...lol. Haven't really missed it much, though, to tell you the truth.
I'm sure Witch Dumchit will be back. Notice ol' Jethro's disappeared, and this "new" person shows up bellowing the SOS.
I am going to let my brother-in-law look it up tomorrow with his military resources. He put this anti-virus program on my pc.

The Kentucky boy got a standing ovation. Tough competition.

I did notice the new socks with the SOS foaming out it's mouth (keys). The loon is looking up new words and fright winged nutjob stories. She is definitely a RWNJ (Right Wing Nut Job)

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
DemokRATS

Saint Petersburg, FL

#123569 Sep 17, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL That is precious.
You would defend a man who got us into two wars (lied to get us into one, yet call man who got us out of one and is ending the second "War Mongering".
That kind of logic takes a special kind of brilliance. ;-)
Bill Clinton's War Mongering Failures, his Monica Sickness, unleashed Global Muslim Terror upon the World and the USA... Clinton trying to distract people from his sex scandal by attacking and bombing Iraq, Europe, Bosnia and the rest of the planet you idiot...

It's the culture...

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#123570 Sep 17, 2013
John Kerry:- "I voted for the war, before I voted against it".

Like a LOT of people he voted based on the lies presented to him, then realized he had been tricked.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#123571 Sep 17, 2013
DemokRATS wrote:
Tell us all about any ties that Saddam or Iraq had to 9/11.
Verns frau

Switzerland

#123572 Sep 17, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
No not me. Keep trying.
Go to beD frau, NOBODY cares what your opinion is faker and quit using my name.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
you bet no not you. This is Vern's frau (wife) and you are not going to bed with him in my lifetime, you hu seeee. You better care. I am not faking and my Vern has never used your name. You got it...NEV...ERrrrrrr. You better stop while you are ahead. Does that rip gop stand for rest in piece you gwady old poser.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#123573 Sep 17, 2013
When Clinton LIED, Nobody DIED

When Bush LIED, Thousands DIED

Sep 11, 2001 - Terrorist Attack 3000+ During the Iraq War, 4,475 U.S. service members were killed and 32,220 were wounded; in Afghanistan, 2,165 have been killed and 18,230 wounded through Feb. 5, 2013. Among service members deployed in these conflicts, 103,792 were diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) over the period 2002 to December 2012. Over that same period, 253,330 service members were diagnosed with a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) of some kind. As a result of battle injuries in the Iraq War, 991 service members received wounds that required amputations; 797 lost major limbs, such as a leg. In Afghanistan, 724 have had to undergo amputations, with 696 losing a major limb.- See more at: http://journalistsresource.org/studies/intern...

Jan. 22, 2002 - American Consulate in Calcutta, India. Gunmen, 5 dead.

June 14, 2002 - American Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan. Car bomb, 12 dead.

Feb. 28, 2003 - American embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan. Gunmen, 2 dead.

June 30, 2003 - American embassy in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Suicide bomber, 2 dead.

Dec. 6, 2004 - American compound in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Gunmen, 9 dead.

March 2, 2006 - American consulate in Karachi, Pakistan. Car bomb, 2 dead.

Sept. 12, 2006 - American embassy in Damascus, Syria. Gunmen, 4 dead.

March 18, 2008 - American consulate in Istanbul, Turkey. Mortar attack, 2 dead.

Sept. 17, 2008 - American embassy in Sanaa, Yemen. Car bomb, 16 dead.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

#123574 Sep 17, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to let my brother-in-law look it up tomorrow with his military resources. He put this anti-virus program on my pc.
The Kentucky boy got a standing ovation. Tough competition.
I did notice the new socks with the SOS foaming out it's mouth (keys). The loon is looking up new words and fright winged nutjob stories. She is definitely a RWNJ (Right Wing Nut Job)
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Good deal. Glad the KY boy got a great response.

*rme* at the new sock. Btw, isn't it like 4 a.m. in Switzerland? I think ol' Vern just put a runner in his lederhosen :D

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#123575 Sep 17, 2013
DemokRATS wrote:
<quoted text>Honest Americans are still blaming Obama for not fixing the economy!
When it gets back to 750,000 per month losing their jobs and the stock market losing 60% in just two days get with us on the economy being bad. Why don't you stop typing so no one will know how stupid you are.

#123576 Sep 17, 2013
Somebody smack that new Stepford sock upside the head. I think it's animatronics are malfunctioning...it keeps repeating the same phrases over and over.

"I'm a very lucky Republican. Limbaugh. Hannity. Beck. I'm a very lucky Republican. It's the culture."

:P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Sincere Apologies. 8 min UnleadedMongol 6
Stivers aquatic center 2 hr Ideas 9
Found lost dog 2 hr dog momma 4
Lynn madon an mike brewner 2 hr IsThisHerName 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Devilsdaughter 163,921
stephanie gray (Sep '09) 3 hr seeamanboutadog 14
Steve warren is Jm Halls PUPPET !! 3 hr Thinking out loud 24

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages