'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

#122889 Sep 14, 2013
A Zebra can't change it's stripes...and you just can't help yourself can you Scudmissile?
Give it up already.
Take your dunce hat and go to your corner!
<:(
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#122890 Sep 14, 2013
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the...

SLAVERY in OTTOMAN (TURKISH) EMPIRE

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#122891 Sep 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki /Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
SLAVERY in OTTOMAN (TURKISH) EMPIRE
Many cultures have used slavery throughout history.
Its wrong no matter who does it.
OZombies

United States

#122892 Sep 14, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians have never beaten or killed anyone for "Religious" reasons?
Extremism is not exclusive to Muslims.
"Extremism is not exclusive to Muslims"...really?
OZombies

United States

#122894 Sep 14, 2013
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/20...
'HONOR KILLINGS' IN USA RAISE CONCERNS

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122895 Sep 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
"Extremism is not exclusive to Muslims"...really?
Really.
The Inquisition, Witch hunts, Rev. Jim Jones, Westboro Baptist...ect.
There are many examples of Christian extremism.
OZombies

United States

#122897 Sep 14, 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21523...
Man who murdered his daughters in shocking muslim 'honour Kipling' is working as a New York cab driver.
OZombies

United States

#122898 Sep 14, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Many cultures have used slavery throughout history.
Its wrong no matter who does it.
You missed my point completely ...Muslims kill, rape, stone their own.

Muslims decapitated people 1,000+ years ago and still doing it today. Do you have TV, do you read, do you know anything about Muslim, at all?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122900 Sep 14, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct NG; however on a large scale basis, and to black people in general; there have been two major players! 1. Muslims nations 2.Europe/America! In that exact order.
As to "large scale", again many cultures throughout history, Romans, Egyptians, Greeks used slaves on a massive scale.
I really don't think color matters.
OZombies

United States

#122901 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey OZ, been busy, or I would have responded sooner. I’m quite familiar with the Turks from the time they took Constantinople, which is now Istanbul. Very familiar with the atrocities of Islam, and their so-called religion of peace. If some of these mouthy bitches tried to run those big mouths most anywhere in the Middle East, they would be beheaded. They go on about ‘tolerance’ of Islam; when they don’t have a damn clue how intolerant Islam is! The stated goal of Islam is to control the entire world. There is a 60 year anniversary flag of 9/11 that portrays an American flag, with a green crescent moon and star in the center. The statement seems to be that in roughly 48 years, they plan to control America; but how dare we Americans say anything ‘intolerant’ of the poor Muslims! The way things are going; their goal of controlling America may not be that far-fetched! The American media waters down the truth, including “Fox News”, our politicians are bought and paid for by OPEC. I’ve been thinking about moving to South America, for several years now. However I would more likely fight to the death, right here for what I believe in; and what this nation once was!
ALLELUIA General ...someone who knows what Islam is all about.

In my home country, Nish, Serbia we have monument, when Turks beheaded Serbian men for standing up to them, skinned their heads and used skulls instead of breaks. Turks impaled people during 500 years of slavery. We have long history with Turks. It's in our blood not to trust them. Now when US gave Kosovo Christian land and a heart of Serbia to Albanian Muslims, first thing they did is to burn over 150 churches and monasteries. Destroyed Christian graves. Only animals will do that.

This idiots defending Muslims here will only survive among Muslims if they convert to Islam and women cover their heads. Women in middle east have no rights. Does this people know that?

Movie 'NOT WITHOUT MY DAUGHT, the true story. For some, watch this movie before you defend muslim fanatics.
OZombies

United States

#122903 Sep 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
ALLELUIA General ...someone who knows what Islam is all about.
In my home country, Nish, Serbia we have monument, when Turks beheaded Serbian men for standing up to them, skinned their heads and used skulls instead of breaks. Turks impaled people during 500 years of slavery. We have long history with Turks. It's in our blood not to trust them. Now when US gave Kosovo Christian land and a heart of Serbia to Albanian Muslims, first thing they did is to burn over 150 churches and monasteries. Destroyed Christian graves. Only animals will do that.
This idiots defending Muslims here will only survive among Muslims if they convert to Islam and women cover their heads. Women in middle east have no rights. Does this people know that?
Movie 'NOT WITHOUT MY DAUGHT, the true story. For some, watch this movie before you defend muslim fanatics.
NOT WITHOUT MY DAUGHTER ...

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122904 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
You forgot Northern Ireland! Other than the Inquisitions none you mentioned were large scale events.
And?
Scale denotes extremist? So now its who is more extreme?
That's new but ok.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terror...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

Wrong is wrong regardless of who does it and why.
Once again Muslims don't have an exclusive on extremism. Nearly EVERY religion has extremist within it.
I believe the argument you are trying to make is that extremism is more Common among Muslims.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122905 Sep 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Since I am talking about slavery in Africa, and the large scale opperations that were involved, and the supply and demand; I do think color matters in the context of what I'm talking about!
Ahh I see.
Isn't Egypt in Africa?
2 Badd

Vine Grove, KY

#122906 Sep 14, 2013
To many democrats in Washington now
OZombies

United States

#122907 Sep 14, 2013
http://www.google.com/search...

Skull tower during Turks/Serbian war 1809. Those were Serbian skulls, Serbian men decapitated by turks .

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#122908 Sep 14, 2013
Can anyone tell me when Florida was annexed by Europe? I mean, I took a nap this afternoon but good golly, how long did I sleep?

Apparently Newsmax, based in West Palm Beach, FL, is now "an actual European news source"!

AAHAHAHAAAAA....European news source....HAHAHAHA....oh law...if brains were gas he wouldn't have enough to run a pissant's motorcycle around a BB.....HOOOOEEEEE!!!
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#122909 Sep 14, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
And?
Scale denotes extremist? So now its who is more extreme?
That's new but ok.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terror...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
Wrong is wrong regardless of who does it and why.
Once again Muslims don't have an exclusive on extremism. Nearly EVERY religion has extremist within it.
I believe the argument you are trying to make is that extremism is more Common among Muslims.
Wake up N...
Christians don't kill muslims today, Muslims decapitated people and posted on internet time and time again. Today 21st century. Among muslims nothing changed. Remember decapitated Daniel Pearl in Karachi, Pakistan ---just because he was a Jew.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122910 Sep 14, 2013
Back from a 'nice
*HOT*
meal'...

On such a "chilly" night ...
With GREAT "companionship" ...!!!

Tee hee hee ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122911 Sep 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://www.google.com/search?q =Nis,+Serbia+cele+kula+picture s&client=ms-android-hms-tm obile-us&hl=en&gl=us &source=android-launcher-w idget&tbm=isch&tbo=u &source=univ&sa=X& ei=LxA1UueCL-WliQKZzoGwCA& ved=0CCcQsAQ&biw=533&b ih=295&dpr=1.5#biv=i%7C24% 3Bd%7C0J8nxJs1XzwyUM%3A
Skull tower during Turks/Serbian war 1809. Those were Serbian skulls, Serbian men decapitated by turks .
I'm so sorry your people had to go through this Z!
((((Hugs))))

May WE have PEACE on Earth
eventually ...

Right @ present ...
It would be 'nice' to have PEACE in America at least!
All this infighting does
NOTHING
for
NOBODY ...

Just BREEDS more strife!

Rid this Country of HATRED ...
at least towards OUR Fellowman!

Let it be a COMMON Cause
to bring America
BACK to it's
EXCEPTIONALISM!

America *IS*
an
exceptional Country!

Whether Putin[or anyone ELSE for that matter]
THINKS
so
OR
not!

<3
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122913 Sep 14, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Can anyone tell me when Florida was annexed by Europe? I mean, I took a nap this afternoon but good golly, how long did I sleep?
Apparently Newsmax, based in West Palm Beach, FL, is now "an actual European news source"!
AAHAHAHAAAAA....European news source....HAHAHAHA....oh law...if brains were gas he wouldn't have enough to run a pissant's motorcycle around a BB.....HOOOOEEEEE!!!
Hey Crow, just scanned through the bullshit and the imposter playing his game. Looked like a arisock a thon on a couple pages. Still admitting he is king of the socks. haha Just spotted the loon flying in from her 2 hour "hot" date. Must of did MD drive through in that little of time. haha

I think NG finally got what we were talking about with the ariscocks. haha

Hope you enjoyed your day as much as I did. The lowlife is re-writing our posts again. I just keep reporting him.

The racist remarks just keep getting worse on here. Those idiots think all muslims are terrorist. How Christian of them.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min dave 131,844
Porsche mills 4 min Prayers 17
Creek mart 28 min guest 4
hp laptop 2 hr slim 14
Need food badly 2 hr Jennifer 11
Cody Carnes 2 hr gezz 2
city of barbourville 3 hr next time 13
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Mon Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:29 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:29PM
Hawkins' Statements Prove Life Has Place in NFL
Bleacher Report 6:17 PM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
NBC Sports 4:32 AM
Taylor Lewan wants you to know he's not a "scumbag"
NFL 6:58 AM
Dez Bryant's big night headlines Week 15's awards
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse