'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#122876 Sep 14, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the 2 page post on last page ARI! I posted from an actual European news source and it was absolute fact! Hell the highlights were headline news in America. Then look how the libtards deal with real facts, when it’s not their bullshit stories, they tell their self!
Hey General ...!!
You can't educate uninformed. You can educate those that don't want to be educated.
Btw, I can tell you thing or two about Islam, been from the Balkan country and have in 'our' blood not to trust muslim fanatics, if you know anything about 500 years of Ottomans/Turks slavery. First they did is forcing Christians to convert to Islam. If you don't, you lifes will be living hell. For 500 years Turks use to come to Balkan countries, kidnap all young boys age of 7 and take them to Turkey, train them for their soldiers and send them back to kill their own people, including their own family. They were to little and don't remember, names changed to Turkish names. Young girls taken for their harems. It was hell. My people were beheaded, raped, killed, didn't convert to Islam.
Talking about makes my blood boil. People know nothing about Islam and their sick teaching that everyone else's religion is wrong but theirs.
They do believe when they bow ...SUBMISSION to Allah ...!!

“I'm Angry and I'm super CEREAL”

Since: Oct 12

#122877 Sep 14, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have multiple usernames on the web but not here on Topix. That is because I belong to a few different forums and they all have different username availabilities and rules.
I wish I could reinvent myself. I would be younger, wealthier and much better looking ;)
Wouldn't you like to be more intelligent?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122878 Sep 14, 2013
Requesting Public Records – A Dangerous Endeavor ... Not For The Faint Of Heart
Posted on September 14, 2013 by sundance

It is the policy of this state [Florida] that all state, county, and municipal records are open for personal inspection and copying by any person. Providing access to public records is a duty of each agency.(Pam Bondi FL Statute 119.01 Public Records)

Persistence is the key. But organization, preparation and training yourself to stay in control of your “fight or flight” emotion is an absolute necessity.

Here are some recent video-graphic examples of what can and will be encountered.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/09/1...

I'm
*OUT of Here*...

HOT Date ...!!!
[yeah ... I STILL "date"]

;~)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#122879 Sep 14, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont play games???? thats a hoot, what are you doing on this retard forum with the rest of us lib retards?
P.S. all you genius demotards, did you ever think that the person posting all those so called 'socks' you are talking about is a moderator? bet you didnt think of that now did you, no, because you are retards,
GO MITCH! I LOVE BLACK HORSES!
About the "moderator" remark. I brought up that "knowing a moderator" is all one needs to find an particular posters IP.
I suppose it is possible but it would be stupid of them. I know of no forums that would put up with such bad behavior from it's moderators.
If Ari is a moderator, he is one with extremely low administrative rights as he tries to make people click a link to get an IP when most mods can simply look at the user logs.
No need to be sneaky though as I have offered to show him my IP :P

“I'm Angry and I'm super CEREAL”

#122880 Sep 14, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Socks is a (the main one) protocol proxies use.
Im not much of a Wikipedia fan but it simplifies it enough even for you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOCKS
There are many words with different meanings, it's all in the context used. I never used the term in the context you applied...you assumed the wrong context. Here we go again C.S./ U.T./ P.T. you act as though your interpretation is the only interpretation right?

If I am discussing ports/ proxies/TCP and UDP then my usage will fit your interpretation.

Is that you Al? Did you invent the Internet?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122881 Sep 14, 2013
AngryManBearPig wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't you like to be more intelligent?
Than who?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122882 Sep 14, 2013
AngryManBearPig wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many words with different meanings, it's all in the context used. I never used the term in the context you applied...you assumed the wrong context. Here we go again C.S./ U.T./ P.T. you act as though your interpretation is the only interpretation right?
If I am discussing ports/ proxies/TCP and UDP then my usage will fit your interpretation.
Is that you Al? Did you invent the Internet?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h60KFYocdcQXX
LOL ok Ari.
Point being everyone knows what you aren't now.
Don't let me keep you from your game :)

“why is everybody always”

picking on the Con lady?

#122883 Sep 14, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Than who?
Than me?

Are you a retard also?
OZombies

United States

#122884 Sep 14, 2013
Does anyone remembers, few years ago killing of Amsterdam film maker and a Muslim critic Theo Van Gogh? That was brutal. Muslims don't want to assimilate, they want to take over 'your' country.
From Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Greece, Serbia, Macedonia, U.K. Scandinavian countries and all the way to Australia, muslims are nothing but trouble.

In U.K. muslims beat up any woman that doesn't cover their head and tell them, if you don't cover your head, next time you would be killed. When is world going to stand up to this sick fanatics?

They kill, stone, rape their own. Women have no rights in middle east. She had to submit to her husband. She is her husband's property.

Besides been dirty and wiping their butts with their bare hands.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122885 Sep 14, 2013
Just want everyone to know that I am connecting through one of my many HTTP accounts.
Aren't I clever?
;-)
OZombies

United States

#122886 Sep 14, 2013
...does anyone know what Turks did to the first Christian church Hagia Sofia in Constantinople?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122887 Sep 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Does anyone remembers, few years ago killing of Amsterdam film maker and a Muslim critic Theo Van Gogh? That was brutal. Muslims don't want to assimilate, they want to take over 'your' country.
From Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Greece, Serbia, Macedonia, U.K. Scandinavian countries and all the way to Australia, muslims are nothing but trouble.
In U.K. muslims beat up any woman that doesn't cover their head and tell them, if you don't cover your head, next time you would be killed. When is world going to stand up to this sick fanatics?
They kill, stone, rape their own. Women have no rights in middle east. She had to submit to her husband. She is her husband's property.
Besides been dirty and wiping their butts with their bare hands.
Christians have never beaten or killed anyone for "Religious" reasons?
Extremism is not exclusive to Muslims.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#122888 Sep 14, 2013
Tofy here,
Thought I'd take a break from football and check in and see the conversation of the day. Usually scroll back 24 hours or so to get the jest of things and dang! I see were my handle had been mention a couple of times.

Thank you for thinking of me,but let me set the record straight if you will?
What you see from me is what you get (this ones for you) is my screen name. I don't take other peoples screen names for amusement or any other purpose. I do not create (socks) I'm confused enough as it is!

I put as much personal thought into my posts as reasonably possible sometimes I will use a quote or an opinion from a well know person or persons of whom I respect as to aid my position or provoke thought or challenge another poster's remarks.

Again I do not dislike anyone on this forum. However I do have strong disagreement with some and so goes the nature of politics!

I do however like to share life experiences as much as one can without giving up anonymity.Also I would never expose another posters anonymity nor would I deliberately give another poster a virus or malware or any of that junk.

Yours in Peace
tofy

Since: Dec 11

#122889 Sep 14, 2013
A Zebra can't change it's stripes...and you just can't help yourself can you Scudmissile?
Give it up already.
Take your dunce hat and go to your corner!
<:(
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#122890 Sep 14, 2013
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the...

SLAVERY in OTTOMAN (TURKISH) EMPIRE

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122891 Sep 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki /Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire
SLAVERY in OTTOMAN (TURKISH) EMPIRE
Many cultures have used slavery throughout history.
Its wrong no matter who does it.
OZombies

United States

#122892 Sep 14, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians have never beaten or killed anyone for "Religious" reasons?
Extremism is not exclusive to Muslims.
"Extremism is not exclusive to Muslims"...really?
OZombies

United States

#122894 Sep 14, 2013
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/20...
'HONOR KILLINGS' IN USA RAISE CONCERNS

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122895 Sep 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
"Extremism is not exclusive to Muslims"...really?
Really.
The Inquisition, Witch hunts, Rev. Jim Jones, Westboro Baptist...ect.
There are many examples of Christian extremism.
OZombies

United States

#122897 Sep 14, 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21523...
Man who murdered his daughters in shocking muslim 'honour Kipling' is working as a New York cab driver.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proud of heather carnes 4 min BFF 1
Journey Through Hell (Oct '10) 1 hr Diana 39
Harriman Tnn. symboxone clinic 3 hr Info 6
who will you vote for as jailer 4 hr John 55
Free Goat 4 hr hardon 7
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 4 hr wondering 4
s.e.k.r.i. 4 hr worked there 6
who got arrested at bville walmart? Tue Ky Resident 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match