'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
107,841 - 107,860 of 146,307 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
Talk about a mixed blessing. Hopefully a conflict with Syria has been avoided, but the madman Assad goes unpunished for murdering 1,400 innocent men, women and children.
U.S., Russia Reach Agreement on Seizure of Syrian Chemical Weapons Arsenal
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/us-russia...
If understand it correctly, Russia will take and destroy the chemicals from Syria .
Does Syria have the capability to to hit the US with them.
I don't think they do, but Russia does.
I believe the Bible predicts world war three will start between Russia and the US. Obama has every country pissed off at the US now, especially Russia.
Our face is red,our respect gone all due to The Great One and his handlers.
Have we even got a chance to survive?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Save her from the chemtrail fog loon. Did her son turn to Islam? You are talking out your ass again witch, as you know nothing about my son. Maybe your should "RESEARCH" or "GOOGLE" American islams and see how many of them you hate. Would it be to enlightening for you. Take a break from the jhad sites and learn something loser lemming tool.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
I'm 'talking' about 'your' boi ...

:)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
I know someone who once caught 'hepatitis A'- the 'yellowing of the eyes' kind ...
From a 'public school' drinking fountain in KY!
Cut the gloom and doom bs for the room, and your three parties want to do away with the EPA. hahahaha Dumbasses, it won't happen. The MAJORITY like our water, air, food, etc....free from chemicals and poison.

That someone probably got that hep from you. I bet with all that tequila and meds your liver is shot. No wonder you are so bitter. Killing yourself slowly. Hey there should be a song for that, run along and find it. Crazy loon.

Bottled versus tap: Which is safer?

Your home's drinking water is subject to more scrutiny. And it costs a lot less too.

Those ubiquitous plastic water bottles have been increasingly vilified in recent years. Los Angeles, San Francisco and Santa Barbara, among others, have banned them from purchase with city funds. A few trendsetting restaurants, and even some markets and hotels, have banned them too.

The trend has left many consumers wondering: Isn't bottled safer than tap?

"Bottled water isn't any safer or purer than what comes out of the tap," says Dr. Sarah Janssen, science fellow with the Natural Resources Defense Council in San Francisco, which conducted an extensive analysis of bottled water back in 1999. "In fact, it's less well-regulated, and you're more likely to know what's in tap water."

The great majority of the tap water in the country meets the EPA's drinking-water standards, which regulate the levels of roughly 90 different contaminants, including germs such as giardia, heavy metals such as lead and dozens of industrial chemicals.

In California alone, more than 1 billion water bottles are thrown out annually, according to the California Department of Conservation. Nationwide, just 15% of the tens of billions of bottles consumed each year are recycled. The Pacific Institute, a research group based in Oakland, calculates that in 2006, manufacturing those billions of bottles required 17 million barrels of oil.(a little blurb for the chemtrail zombie)

Which relates to the final argument against bottled water: cost. Price it by the gallon, and water in those single-serve bottles is more expensive than even today's high-priced gasoline.
Tap water, on the other hand, "is one of the best bargains American consumers can find," Grumbles says.

Read more:
http://articles.latimes.com/2008/oct/13/healt...

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

IRS-GATE REIGNITES: Left-Wing Hit-Man Lois Lerner Indicted By Her Own Spiteful Words

... But when these despicable hacks use their power and the instrumentalities of government to target political opposition, well, it's clear they are not real Americans. In fact, they despise the American form of government. They loathe free speech. And, most of all, they will use any scheme, no matter how unlawful, to retain their white-knuckled grip on power.

In a February 2011 email,

Ms. Lerner advised her staff—including then Exempt Organizations Technical Manager Michael Seto and then Rulings and Agreements director Holly Paz—

that a Tea Party matter is "very dangerous," and is something "Counsel and [Lerner adviser] Judy Kindell need to be in on."

Ms. Lerner adds, "Cincy should probably NOT have these cases."

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/

Remember they "tried" to *blame it* on the Cincy ones to START with ...

Nahhhhh ...
ye 'libTARDS' of short term memory loss ...
DO NOT remember ANYTHING ...

Just like the WHOLE '0' admin!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut the gloom and doom bs for the room, and your three parties want to do away with the EPA. hahahaha Dumbasses, it won't happen. The MAJORITY like our water, air, food, etc....free from chemicals and poison.
That someone probably got that hep from you. I bet with all that tequila and meds your liver is shot. No wonder you are so bitter. Killing yourself slowly. Hey there should be a song for that, run along and find it. Crazy loon.
Bottled versus tap: Which is safer?
Your home's drinking water is subject to more scrutiny. And it costs a lot less too.
Those ubiquitous plastic water bottles have been increasingly vilified in recent years. Los Angeles, San Francisco and Santa Barbara, among others, have banned them from purchase with city funds. A few trendsetting restaurants, and even some markets and hotels, have banned them too.
The trend has left many consumers wondering: Isn't bottled safer than tap?
"Bottled water isn't any safer or purer than what comes out of the tap," says Dr. Sarah Janssen, science fellow with the Natural Resources Defense Council in San Francisco, which conducted an extensive analysis of bottled water back in 1999. "In fact, it's less well-regulated, and you're more likely to know what's in tap water."
The great majority of the tap water in the country meets the EPA's drinking-water standards, which regulate the levels of roughly 90 different contaminants, including germs such as giardia, heavy metals such as lead and dozens of industrial chemicals.
In California alone, more than 1 billion water bottles are thrown out annually, according to the California Department of Conservation. Nationwide, just 15% of the tens of billions of bottles consumed each year are recycled. The Pacific Institute, a research group based in Oakland, calculates that in 2006, manufacturing those billions of bottles required 17 million barrels of oil.(a little blurb for the chemtrail zombie)
Which relates to the final argument against bottled water: cost. Price it by the gallon, and water in those single-serve bottles is more expensive than even today's high-priced gasoline.
Tap water, on the other hand, "is one of the best bargains American consumers can find," Grumbles says.
Read more:
http://articles.latimes.com/2008/oct/13/healt...
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
YET ... you and America's 'first lady'
[sickens ME to type THAT]

Want our *MOST PRECIOUS Natural Resources*
to 'drink it'...!!!

YES ... Water is GREAT for the body ...
IF IT ISN'T Contaminated with 'killer' microbes ...!!!

Boil IT FIRST!...
OR
Get a damn good filter!

IF there is ANY of those!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

She sure "ain't NO
Jackie Kennedy
OR
Barbara or Laura BUSH!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 'talking' about 'your' boi ...
First of all I will tell you I am typing this with my middle fingers....

READ IT AGAIN dumbass loon. "you know nothing about my son"

RepubliCONS wrote:

<quoted text>
Save her from the chemtrail fog loon. Did her son turn to Islam? You are talking out your ass again witch, as you know nothing about my son. Maybe your should "RESEARCH" or "GOOGLE" American islams and see how many of them you hate. Would it be to enlightening for you. Take a break from the jhad sites and learn something loser lemming tool.

My son was baptized in a small rural Baptist Church, he still believes in GOD and all of Jesus's teaching, churches not so much. If he chose to practice the Islam faith, I wouldn't love him any less and would only try to understand it. Thanks to GOD giving him FREE WILL and being a FREE AMERICAN BORN citizen he is FREE to practice whatever religion he chooses. Funny you repukes scream about the Constitution but ignore their true intentions.

So what is with your racist bigoted references to the word BOY. I see you proudly use it towards Calvin. You truly are a racist "female dog" and a true republiCON.

Pulling one of your little tactics:

Urban Dictionary: boi
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
A boi is a lesbian or gender-queer person who identifies most with their male energy and presents themselves as male in their appearance.

Boi (lesbian slang)- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boi_ (gender)
Boi (plural: bois) is a term used within LGBT and butch and femme communities to refer to a person's sexual and/or gender identities.

I believe in the Separation of Church & Hate

You might be a republiCON if you believe that freedom of religion is fine, as long as it is your religion.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE RACIST WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi 'tofy'
How ARE YOU today ...
Bless your black little heart, you really thought you were on to something there, didn't you?

Tell you what, why don't you ask your boy Jethro how tofy is. He seems to know quite a bit about tofy's posts:

Aristocles son of Ariston
“I Don't need no stinkin badges”
Since: Dec 11
Paducah, Japan
1 hr ago

Crow__ wrote:
Et tu, tofy?
ari - "...over my post's..."
jay - "...rest of the moron's..."
rebuild america - "...group of racist's..."
tofy - "...hard core dope smoker's..."
Like I said, your picture should be in the dictionary beside the word "tell". This is just one of them.

That last post was not his best..
Too much recreational consumption!

:b
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

We are ARI wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW?
YOU have been REPORTED AGAIN poser loser. We know you are arisock/general bobbysocks, that's the only honest thing you have demonstrated. Next you will use my name with your fake arivern/frau...that is a joke..I am still reporting you until they ban you and all your proxies name changing avatars you create. You are one SICK pos.

RepubliCONS wrote:

<quoted text>
I plan to do nothing this afternoon. Might go have sex with horses at my nephews farm out in Grayson County. It is always fun! or ride four wheelers over to the horse ranch, maybe a short donkey ride. It is beautiful out there and they have a wonderful outdoor hot tub we love to get in with horses when, it is cool feels great! I am not quite sure what I want to do today, because I'm real stupid. Feeling kinda lazy like always. lol You were right about it being a horsesex kinda night. It was awesome. Had family heading to the farm today. I wait for the trips to the breeding stall myself. lol
Have a great day girl that wants to be a man.
RIP OBAMA
DITCH MY ITCH

TYPICAL CON tactic from arisocks. Talk about COWARD.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH ARISOCK CON
&
DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I will tell you I am typing this with my middle fingers....
READ IT AGAIN dumbass loon. "you know nothing about my son"
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
My son was baptized in a small rural Baptist Church, he still believes in GOD and all of Jesus's teaching, churches not so much. If he chose to practice the Islam faith, I wouldn't love him any less and would only try to understand it. Thanks to GOD giving him FREE WILL and being a FREE AMERICAN BORN citizen he is FREE to practice whatever religion he chooses. Funny you repukes scream about the Constitution but ignore their true intentions.
So what is with your racist bigoted references to the word BOY. I see you proudly use it towards Calvin. You truly are a racist "female dog" and a true republiCON.
Pulling one of your little tactics:
Urban Dictionary: boi
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
A boi is a lesbian or gender-queer person who identifies most with their male energy and presents themselves as male in their appearance.
Boi (lesbian slang)- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boi_ (gender)
Boi (plural: bois) is a term used within LGBT and butch and femme communities to refer to a person's sexual and/or gender identities.
I believe in the Separation of Church & Hate
You might be a republiCON if you believe that freedom of religion is fine, as long as it is your religion.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH THE RACIST WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
First of all I will tell you I am typing this with my middle fingers....said mooslim lover/nutter jr....

middle fingers ...

Stick one in ya 'mouth'
-n-
ROTATE on the other ...

THAT "makes" BOTH of them ...

... Don't It!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

:D

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
If understand it correctly, Russia will take and destroy the chemicals from Syria .
Does Syria have the capability to to hit the US with them.
I don't think they do, but Russia does.
I believe the Bible predicts world war three will start between Russia and the US. Obama has every country pissed off at the US now, especially Russia.
Our face is red,our respect gone all due to The Great One and his handlers.
Have we even got a chance to survive?
The details of the agreement are far from agreed upon. If Russia takes possession of the weapons, it will be under intense scrutiny by the U.N. Security Council and the U.S. military.

Really? The Bible specifically mentions Russia and the U.S.? LOL! There are legions of interpretations concerning Armageddon's catalyst, so I suppose your guess that it'll be Russian and the U.S. is as credible as any.

No, not "every" country in the world is angry with us. You've been reading too many of Witch Dumchit's fright wing sites.

According to the Bible, chances of surviving Armageddon are individual, not national, are they not?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

THANK YOU MODS
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
The details of the agreement are far from agreed upon. If Russia takes possession of the weapons, it will be under intense scrutiny by the U.N. Security Council and the U.S. military.
Really? The Bible specifically mentions Russia and the U.S.? LOL! There are legions of interpretations concerning Armageddon's catalyst, so I suppose your guess that it'll be Russian and the U.S. is as credible as any.
No, not "every" country in the world is angry with us. You've been reading too many of Witch Dumchit's fright wing sites.
According to the Bible, chances of surviving Armageddon are individual, not national, are they not?
Vern Gosdin - If Jesus Comes Tomorrow, What Then?

Kris Kristofferson - Jesus Was A Capricorn (Owed To John Prine)

Help yo'self bro ...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Gotta jet, RC Co-Cola. See you later, tater!

Don't be too hard on Jethro. He'll never be half the man his mother was. ;)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I will tell you I am typing this with my middle fingers....said mooslim lover/nutter jr....
middle fingers ...
Stick one in ya 'mouth'
-n-
ROTATE on the other ...
THAT "makes" BOTH of them ...
... Don't It!
Typical CON response. No defending your racist remarks eh? I think I will stick with the middle fingers in the air pointing towards your racist crazyass self.

RIP GOP

DITCH THE RACIST WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Sign #23,710 – Large Wisconsin School District Votes To Drop Union By Two To One Margin ...

The news today proves what unions have long feared – that when workers are actually given a free and fair choice, they will often choose opt out of union membership altogether.“The public at large—and an increasing number of union members—have become wise to the fact labor unions stifle innovation and burden governments and businesses with unsustainable costs and regulations.”(read more)

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/09/1...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless your black little heart, you really thought you were on to something there, didn't you?
Tell you what, why don't you ask your boy Jethro how tofy is. He seems to know quite a bit about tofy's posts:
Aristocles son of Ariston
“I Don't need no stinkin badges”
Since: Dec 11
Paducah, Japan
1 hr ago

Crow__ wrote:
Et tu, tofy?
ari - "...over my post's..."
jay - "...rest of the moron's..."
rebuild america - "...group of racist's..."
tofy - "...hard core dope smoker's..."
Like I said, your picture should be in the dictionary beside the word "tell". This is just one of them.
That last post was not his best..
Too much recreational consumption!
:b
WHAT "difference" does IT make ...???

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

We are ARI wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea like that crow bitch said my dead mother was in Juarez haveing sex with donkeys, should you report that too you bitch?
Must of missed that one, was it true? Why don't you report it if you feel so violated or slandered. At least she isn't re-writing your post or posing as you to write vile, slanderous, racist comments. YOU really are on the lowest part of slime a human being could be. Quit you crying sissy baby because her and I keep outing you on all your socks. ILIH, Calvin, Uncle Tab (if he was here), injudgement and a slew of others have seen you spin. If you didn't have so many "devices", ips and "proxies" you would be spinning off of topix. They will get to you later. See how fast they removed your vile re-write. You need some serious help wacko.

RIP GOP

DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
They use the Bible to spin everything as the War that ends all Wars and gloom and doom to present situations. How long have they been doing that.

How patriotic is it to think that America is weak and bows down to countries we could take out in a New York minute. Only tyrant countries hate what America stands for and how mighty our military is. We have weapons they don't even know about. We always have. They have castoff tanks, planes, ships etc...and their countries are POOR. I have every bit of confidence in the US military and our President. He has the best advising him and they would know, they are the experts, military Generals. If they can complete the demand to remove the chemical warfare with no games then it would be good. Can we trust them? Doubt it. Meanwhile, the Navy stays and anytime they make a wrong move they will answer to the US and other countries will welcome it. It's history.

They need to stay off those "hot" websites before the men in suits or the drones hone in on them. hahahaha

Looks like UK is getting their butts kicked 20-3. I really don't care when it usually works out that whoever wins the football game loses the basketball game. lol We have a kickass BB team AGAIN. Love it.

I am going to get ready for some fun. They are watching the game out at the farm and the girls are preparing veggie trays, salads etc for a cookout. I will go join them and enjoy the weather away from gloom and doomers ranting and raving the SOS. I will be back later tonight and check in with you guys...meanwhile

POSER CON will probably be right along so while you are here, out him when he does. I hope the mods keep an eye on him. I keep reporting him and tuck those comments in my big file we have on him. Not going to deny shit when we have the proof, comments, page, and post #. Sick demented perverted clown sock that he IS.

Have fun with them. Enjoy the day when you get back out in it. I will. Hope to see you later tonight.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

stomp away little girls lol
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

We are ARI wrote:
<quoted text>
That is going to be reported!
Go ahead sissy boy, it's not quite the same as your re-writes and filthy comments. Waaaaaaaa bobbysocks is going to report me for being mean...hahahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH

See you clowns later, do your best damage racist lying lemmings

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Beckoning Frontiers 5 min Jack 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min get real 128,685
SEC Network 33 min Hopeful 5
New "Dollar Daze" Store in Barbourville 1 hr ok yeah 36
Step Chid after divorce 2 hr stephanie 4
Stivers Center fixes 3 hr houses 52
i miss my amy 3 hr sarah 2
•••
•••