'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182153 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

Whittier, CA

#122909 Sep 14, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
And?
Scale denotes extremist? So now its who is more extreme?
That's new but ok.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terror...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
Wrong is wrong regardless of who does it and why.
Once again Muslims don't have an exclusive on extremism. Nearly EVERY religion has extremist within it.
I believe the argument you are trying to make is that extremism is more Common among Muslims.
Wake up N...
Christians don't kill muslims today, Muslims decapitated people and posted on internet time and time again. Today 21st century. Among muslims nothing changed. Remember decapitated Daniel Pearl in Karachi, Pakistan ---just because he was a Jew.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122910 Sep 14, 2013
Back from a 'nice
*HOT*
meal'...

On such a "chilly" night ...
With GREAT "companionship" ...!!!

Tee hee hee ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122911 Sep 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://www.google.com/search?q =Nis,+Serbia+cele+kula+picture s&client=ms-android-hms-tm obile-us&hl=en&gl=us &source=android-launcher-w idget&tbm=isch&tbo=u &source=univ&sa=X& ei=LxA1UueCL-WliQKZzoGwCA& ved=0CCcQsAQ&biw=533&b ih=295&dpr=1.5#biv=i%7C24% 3Bd%7C0J8nxJs1XzwyUM%3A
Skull tower during Turks/Serbian war 1809. Those were Serbian skulls, Serbian men decapitated by turks .
I'm so sorry your people had to go through this Z!
((((Hugs))))

May WE have PEACE on Earth
eventually ...

Right @ present ...
It would be 'nice' to have PEACE in America at least!
All this infighting does
NOTHING
for
NOBODY ...

Just BREEDS more strife!

Rid this Country of HATRED ...
at least towards OUR Fellowman!

Let it be a COMMON Cause
to bring America
BACK to it's
EXCEPTIONALISM!

America *IS*
an
exceptional Country!

Whether Putin[or anyone ELSE for that matter]
THINKS
so
OR
not!

<3
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122913 Sep 14, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Can anyone tell me when Florida was annexed by Europe? I mean, I took a nap this afternoon but good golly, how long did I sleep?
Apparently Newsmax, based in West Palm Beach, FL, is now "an actual European news source"!
AAHAHAHAAAAA....European news source....HAHAHAHA....oh law...if brains were gas he wouldn't have enough to run a pissant's motorcycle around a BB.....HOOOOEEEEE!!!
Hey Crow, just scanned through the bullshit and the imposter playing his game. Looked like a arisock a thon on a couple pages. Still admitting he is king of the socks. haha Just spotted the loon flying in from her 2 hour "hot" date. Must of did MD drive through in that little of time. haha

I think NG finally got what we were talking about with the ariscocks. haha

Hope you enjoyed your day as much as I did. The lowlife is re-writing our posts again. I just keep reporting him.

The racist remarks just keep getting worse on here. Those idiots think all muslims are terrorist. How Christian of them.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#122914 Sep 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up N...
Christians don't kill muslims today, Muslims decapitated people and posted on internet time and time again. Today 21st century. Among muslims nothing changed. Remember decapitated Daniel Pearl in Karachi, Pakistan ---just because he was a Jew.
Bad people are bad people regardless of religion.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122915 Sep 14, 2013
True Christians wouldn't hate Muslims
True Christians would just turn the other cheek at any violent act.
True Christians would simply feel sorry for Muslims for being denied heaven and try to convert them through kindness.
According to your book(s), not mine.
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#122916 Sep 14, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad people are bad people regardless of religion.
I forgot, you just like to argue.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122917 Sep 14, 2013
AMERICAN MUSLIMS...starting with our own Ali...

Muhammad Ali

Dave Chappelle – standup comedian (converted in 1998)

Aasif Mandvi –(The Daily Show), comedian, actor
Ice Cube – Rapper and producer

Jermaine Jackson –(Jackson 5) Singer, bass guitarist

Snoop Dogg – Rapper. ex member of the Nation Of Islam

Mehmet Oz –(Dr Oz) medical doctor, talk show host

Omar Sharif

Yusuf Islam (Cat Stevens)

Casey Kasem For years an American Druze radio personality known for his top forty DJ format.

Jawed Karim – Co-founder of Youtube

Iman – Supermodel and wife of David Bowie

Rima Fakih – Miss USA 2010

André Carson – Congressman from Indian (2nd Muslim voted into Congress)

Keith Ellison – First Muslim congressman from Minnesota

Sports
Mike Tyson

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf – Former player for Denver Nuggets (converted in 1991, formerly Chris Jackson)

Larry Johnson – Retired player, played for the Charlotte Hornets and New York Knicks

Nazr Mohammed – Player for the Charlotte Bobcats
(and UK Wildcat)

Shaquille O'Neal – Player for the Boston Celtics, also a rapper and actor

Rasheed Wallace of the Boston Celtics

Fareed Zakaria – Head of Newsweek International

Dodi al-Fayed died with Princess Diana

American Muslim History

1178 - 1992
1991 The Muslim Members of the Military (MMM) organization hold their first "Unity in Uniform" conference. The conference took place at Bolling Air Force Base in Washington DC. According to the Untied States Department of Defense, there are more than 5000 Muslims in uniform on active duty in the military.

Unquestionably, Muslims have made an impact on the evolution of American society. Historically Muslims have made major contribution, e.g. humanities, the sciences, and art. They explored North America 300 years before the so-called "discovery" of the New World by Christopher Columbus. They used the Mississippi river as their access route to and from the continent's interior.

Here are a few glimpses of Muslim life in American History:

1530 African slaves arrive in America. During the slave trade, more than 10 million Africans were uprooted from their homes and brought to American shores. Many of these slaves were from the Fulas, Fula Jallon, Fula Toro, and Massiona as well as other areas of West Africa. These areas were governed from their capital, "Timbuctu." These slaves were sent to Mexico, Cuba, and South America. More than 30 percent of these 10 million slaves were Muslim. They became the backbone of the American economy.

Reference: American Muslim Council (AMC
http://www.islam101.com/history/muslim_us_his...

Yeah, Dr Oz is a terrorist...how ignorant can people be..oh yeah, the ones on here who can't see past their "Christian" racism.

There are plenty more....MUSLIM AMERICANS from ALL walks of life. These were just the most recognizable ones. Look it up yourself.

As concerns the United States, there is currently one Muslim congressmen, Keith Ellison.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122919 Sep 14, 2013
Oh lQQkie, Zman in the news again. I believe this is a true story most people (except these hero worshippers) thought had happen. Prosecutor FAILURE.

Medical Examiner In Martin Case Says It Was Lost Deliberately By Prosecution (VIDEO)

When the verdict came back in the Martin case, exonerating George Zimmerman of the teen’s murder, I was disappointed and angry. Like many of you, I had followed the case closely from the days after the shooting and it floored me that Zimmerman would get away scott-free. As I watched the trial there were several times when I couldn’t believe what the prosecution was doing, how poorly they presented the state’s case. Now, I’m not an attorney but I know a few and have always been interested in the law and trials. The Martin prosecution was an example of what my lawyer friend calls “a piss-poor job” of presenting evidence to convict. It bothered him and the idea was floated that maybe the case was being thrown, lost on purpose.

Now it looks as though that may have been what happened. The Volusia County medical examiner on the case, Dr. Shiping Bao, is now saying that the prosecutors did lose the case on purpose. Bao claims that the prosecution team, the Sanford police and his superior at the medical examiner’s office were all biased against Trayvon Martin, with the general attitude that “he deserved it.”

Dr. Bao is the M.E. who, as assistant coroner of Volusia County, handled the teen’s body on the night he was shot. According to him, there was no way that Martin could have been on top of Zimmerman when the gun was fired. His autopsy report details why this scenario was impossible.

When he was on the witness stand, during the trial on July 5, he testified that Martin took up to 10 minutes to die from exsanguination – he bled to death – and that the boy was in pain and suffering the entire time. He was prepared that day, as a witness for the prosecution, to prove that Martin could not have been the aggressor in the incident.

He was ready to present scientific evidence of why this was so. But the prosecutor never asked and Dr. Bao was not able to give his evidence. His testimony could have decisively put the case away for the state.

Dr. Bao was, soon after the case ended, fired from the medical examiner’s office. He felt that he was terminated wrongfully because he knew the truth of the matter: that the prosecution intentionally lost the case. He has now filed a $100 million lawsuit against the state of Florida for wrongful termination. His attorney, Willie Gary, told reporters:

“He was in essence told to zip his lips.‘Shut up. Don’t say those things.’“

Of course, it is possible that Dr. Bao is lying. But that seems like a stupid thing to do if he is suing the state. With the recent revelations concerning Zimmerman’s attorneys not being paid and Zimmerman apparently unable to stop himself from falling back on his substitute penis gun when he’s feeling petulant, these allegations raise serious questions. Was a murderer intentionally set free to kill again? The Chief of Police in the town where Zimmerman currently dwells seems to think so. If this is true and Zimmerman does murder again, the state of Florida is in deep doo-doo, along with the county, police and attorney general’s office. If this is true – if the prosecution in the Martin case purposely lost the case – it opens up the possibility that this is not the first time. All other cases tried by the current attorney general of Florida and her team would be called into question. And the state could be held liable. All because a group of racist officials decided that a 17-year-old kid deserved to die. It’s mind-boggling.

Here is the report from WFTV in Orlando:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/09/14/prose...

Florida has become quite a racist state giving Texas and North Carolina a run for their money. He will be in the news again. He is a loose cannon.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122920 Sep 14, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
True Christians wouldn't hate Muslims
True Christians would just turn the other cheek at any violent act.
True Christians would simply feel sorry for Muslims for being denied heaven and try to convert them through kindness.
According to your book(s), not mine.
Key word being "True" Christians. Enjoyed your posts today. I guess you see the arisock puppet act that clown pulls. He is proud of it.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122922 Sep 14, 2013
HAHA, another one of their heros. From the article I posted yesterday of her using 9/11 to solicit money for her pac. Bad taste and now she gets sued. Good for them. That was just disgusting.

Palin sued over alleged 9/11 photo use

NEW YORK (CNN)- Sarah Palin and her political action committee are being sued by a newspaper publisher over the use of an "iconic" Sept. 11 photograph.

In legal documents obtained by CNN, the North Jersey Media Group claims that Palin used their "WTC Flag Raising Photograph" without permission when it was allegedly posted on her Facebook page and the website for her political action committee, SarahPAC.

The photograph, which depicts three firefighters raising an American flag over the rubble of the World Trade Center, was taken September 11, 2001, by Thomas E. Franklin, a staff photographer at the publisher's subsidiary, The Record, in New Jersey. CNN Films recently produced a documentary, entitled “The Flag,” that explored the story of the banner, which went missing.

The photograph has drawn national attention - being made into a stamp in 2002, and later enshrined in the Library of Congress, according to the photographer's website.

Screen captures sent to CNN by the publishing company show the picture on Palin's Facebook page, embossed with the words, "We Will Never Forget." CNN did not, however, independently view the photos on Palin's websites before they were reportedly taken down.

“It’s important to enforce our copyright on this iconic photo," Jennifer Borg, general counsel of the North Jersey Media Group, told CNN.“When neither Ms. Palin nor her PAC responded to our demand letter to remove the photo, we were left with no choice but to seek redress through the courts.”

In the federal lawsuit, filed Friday, the publisher asks that Palin and SarahPAC be forced to stop using the photograph and pay damages or defendants’ profits.

CNN reached out to Palin and her representatives for comment Saturday, but did not receive an immediate response.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/09/...

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122923 Sep 14, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
It was printed in and for Europe,by "Newsmax" you ignorent POS!
LOL your contention would sound reasonable if it didn't have the "ignorant POS" behind it :P
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#122924 Sep 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so sorry your people had to go through this Z!
((((Hugs))))
May WE have PEACE on Earth
eventually ...
Right @ present ...
It would be 'nice' to have PEACE in America at least!
All this infighting does
NOTHING
for
NOBODY ...
Just BREEDS more strife!
Rid this Country of HATRED ...
at least towards OUR Fellowman!
Let it be a COMMON Cause
to bring America
BACK to it's
EXCEPTIONALISM!
America *IS*
an
exceptional Country!
Whether Putin[or anyone ELSE for that matter]
THINKS
so
OR
not!
<3
Yes AL...!! America is SUPER country. America is in my heart. Sometimes I don't like our foreign policies, but I wouldn't chose any other country but America ...my home sweet home.

Serbia, AL...has long history with Muslim Turks. Our King Lazar in 1389 war with Turks in KOSOVO was DECAPITATED by Turks. That is in history books.

Now you know why Serbian people are so sad when U.S. forced UN members to recognize Kosovo, heart of Serbia. Clinton said to Serbian people regarding Kosovo..."I don't care about Serbia's ancient history. See what you get when you get attached to something"...he was talking about Kosovo.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122925 Sep 14, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Key word being "True" Christians. Enjoyed your posts today. I guess you see the arisock puppet act that clown pulls. He is proud of it.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
What I see is someone desperate for admiration.
Sad, really.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122926 Sep 14, 2013
uh ooh, lQQks like Canadian crazed cruz is losing his charisma hahaha They will be giving them away by Oct 25. hahaha

Ted Cruz Iowa GOP Reagan Dinner Tickets Are Now 25 Percent Off

Less than one year into his U.S. Senate tenure, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) has done his share of appearances on a national platform.

Among the items on the docket is an Oct. 25 speech at the Iowa Republican Party's Reagan Dinner. With less than six weeks between now and the event, the Iowa Republican caught an ad showcasing 25 percent savings for folks interested in seeing Cruz.

Standing as a conservative news source for the Hawkeye State, the Iowa Republican's piece questioned whether the discount was a case of "lessened" demand for Cruz. More than three years away from the 2016 presidential election, the Tea Party favorite has made multiple trips to the state this summer, including an encounter with protesters at GOP headquarters in Des Moines.

The RUN reports that the Iowa Republican Party said otherwise regarding Cruz fatigue, contending that the ticket discount is part of a marketing strategy to explore different demographics and save donors money.

”You would think a ‘Republican’ blog would cheer when the state GOP is putting systems in place that saves its donors money by allowing more funds to go towards programs and electing Republicans, as opposed to overhead and expenses," Iowa GOP Executive Director Steve Bierfeldt told The RUN.

The Cruz ticket discount comes days after billionaire GOP donor Sheldon Adelson admitted Cruz was not the first name to come to mind as a 2016 Republican presidential contender. In an interview with National Journal published Thursday, Adelson listed Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) as possibilities, but not Cruz.
"I didn't even know Ted Cruz was potentially a candidate until somebody pointed it out to me the other day," Adelson said.

During the Iowa trips, Cruz has dismissed 2016 speculation, telling ABC News in July that his presence does not necessarily mean he is planning to run.

"We are having a national debate about which direction the country should go, and what I am doing now is trying to participate in that national debate,” Cruz told ABC's "This Week."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/13/ted-...

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122927 Sep 14, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Oh lQQkie, Zman in the news again. I believe this is a true story most people (except these hero worshippers) thought had happen. Prosecutor FAILURE.
Medical Examiner In Martin Case Says It Was Lost Deliberately By Prosecution (VIDEO)
All because a group of racist officials decided that a 17-year-old kid deserved to die. It’s mind-boggling.
Here is the report from WFTV in Orlando:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/09/14/prose...
Florida has become quite a racist state giving Texas and North Carolina a run for their money. He will be in the news again. He is a loose cannon.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Oh lQQkie ...
America has been "scammed" aGAIN!
Before George Zimmerman
by
liberal "narrative" ...
``````````

Matthew Shepard Actually Killed By Gay Lover Over Meth

Matthew Shepard has become a symbol of a killing from homophobia. A new book shows his killing had nothing to do with his being gay, since he was killed by a gay lover. Yet some would still peddle the fiction as it serves their political purpose.

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/14/matthew-sh...

NO H8?-- BOMBSHELL BOOK: MATTHEW SHEPARD TORTURED, MURDERED BY GAY LOVER

Almost everything you think you know about the Matthew Shepard narrative is false.

MORE:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122928 Sep 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot, you just like to argue.
Of course I do, although I prefer the term "Debate" :-)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122929 Sep 14, 2013
GOP Fought To Cut Dam Maintenance Budget In Colorado – Now The Dams Are Breaking

The torrential rains in Colorado this week have resulted in flooding which has killed several people so far. This flooding is made worse by multiple dams which have already failed due to overfill, with dozens more at risk.

Why are they at risk? It turns out that state Republicans have blocked bills to deal with repair or maintenance on infrastructure throughout the state. These efforts, done in the name of fiscal conservatism, do not save money at all, and wind up costing far more than the money saved. Several bridges and dams had already failed before the flooding, which makes the added stress of the current conditions too much to bear. It is reported that over 100 bridges are unsafe while the number of dams nearing failure continues to climb, with over 300 dams listed as at-risk, and two dozen as of extreme risk.

We hope for the people of Colorado that the rains pass soon, and that the worst case scenario does not happen. Do not believe their claims of ‘fiscal responsibility’ for their ideas cost far more than any short-term money saved. However, unless they excise the “small government” Republicans within their state as well as nationwide, even if the worst case scenario does not happen this time, it is a ticking time bomb.

Just ask the people of Johnstown, PA.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/09/14/gop-f...

Typical CONS. Sorry for the people of Colorado.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122930 Sep 14, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
AMERICAN MUSLIMS...starting with our own Ali...
Muhammad Ali
Dave Chappelle – standup comedian (converted in 1998)
Aasif Mandvi –(The Daily Show), comedian, actor
Ice Cube – Rapper and producer
Jermaine Jackson –(Jackson 5) Singer, bass guitarist
Snoop Dogg – Rapper. ex member of the Nation Of Islam
Mehmet Oz –(Dr Oz) medical doctor, talk show host
Omar Sharif
Yusuf Islam (Cat Stevens)
Casey Kasem For years an American Druze radio personality known for his top forty DJ format.
Jawed Karim – Co-founder of Youtube
Iman – Supermodel and wife of David Bowie
Rima Fakih – Miss USA 2010
André Carson – Congressman from Indian (2nd Muslim voted into Congress)
Keith Ellison – First Muslim congressman from Minnesota
Sports
Mike Tyson
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf – Former player for Denver Nuggets (converted in 1991, formerly Chris Jackson)
Larry Johnson – Retired player, played for the Charlotte Hornets and New York Knicks
Nazr Mohammed – Player for the Charlotte Bobcats
(and UK Wildcat)
Shaquille O'Neal – Player for the Boston Celtics, also a rapper and actor
Rasheed Wallace of the Boston Celtics
Fareed Zakaria – Head of Newsweek International
Dodi al-Fayed died with Princess Diana
American Muslim History
1178 - 1992
1991 The Muslim Members of the Military (MMM) organization hold their first "Unity in Uniform" conference. The conference took place at Bolling Air Force Base in Washington DC. According to the Untied States Department of Defense, there are more than 5000 Muslims in uniform on active duty in the military.
Unquestionably, Muslims have made an impact on the evolution of American society. Historically Muslims have made major contribution, e.g. humanities, the sciences, and art. They explored North America 300 years before the so-called "discovery" of the New World by Christopher Columbus. They used the Mississippi river as their access route to and from the continent's interior.
Here are a few glimpses of Muslim life in American History:
1530 African slaves arrive in America. During the slave trade, more than 10 million Africans were uprooted from their homes and brought to American shores. Many of these slaves were from the Fulas, Fula Jallon, Fula Toro, and Massiona as well as other areas of West Africa. These areas were governed from their capital, "Timbuctu." These slaves were sent to Mexico, Cuba, and South America. More than 30 percent of these 10 million slaves were Muslim. They became the backbone of the American economy.
Reference: American Muslim Council (AMC
http://www.islam101.com/history/muslim_us_his...
Yeah, Dr Oz is a terrorist...how ignorant can people be..oh yeah, the ones on here who can't see past their "Christian" racism.
There are plenty more....MUSLIM AMERICANS from ALL walks of life. These were just the most recognizable ones. Look it up yourself.
As concerns the United States, there is currently one Muslim congressmen, Keith Ellison.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Stomp those icons. They were all Americans except Dodi al-Fayed died with Princess Diana, I left out the comment about who would think Princess Di would hang out with a terrorist. You losers clump all people in a group to satisfy your racism you display every single day. Didn't see any terrorist on that list did ya?

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Since: Dec 11

#122931 Sep 14, 2013
In light of current events, anyone arguing that "Christian Extremism" is in anyway shape of form comparable to Islamic Jihad is a FOOL!
When was the last time Christians bombed a city 50 times in one day?

You can hug Obama's nut, you can call him the new Messiah, I don't have to worship him...I don't have to believe your altered version of reality!
Midterm elections will surprise many Liberal/Progressives!
GOP will take back the United States Senate, and win more House seats!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min ChromiuMan 137,671
Samantha Mills 20 min Yeti 1
T and B auto service 1 hr bargainhunter 3
Knox county school attorney qualified 2 hr Jack 4
Charles Arthur Wombles II (Mar '14) 3 hr jenny19 21
Ralph smith 5 hr HE BRAGGED 5
does anyone know ernest gordon (Apr '11) 6 hr Been There 3
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]