'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
107,821 - 107,840 of 147,247 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
Michelle Obama Says Drinking Water is a Good Thing — Americans Get Outraged
All over a recommendation to drink more water.
Seriously.
Sadly, it’s hard not to come to the conclusion that there’s simply no hope for some of these people. But I stand by my assertion that drinking water should not be controversial. It’s simply common sense, and more Americans should be encouraged to do it. Kudos to the first lady for choosing to put a spotlight on it, and shame on anybody who tries to paint it in a negative light.
Of all the things to disagree on or argue over, keeping yourself hydrated and drinking water truly should not be one of them. Grow up.
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/michelle-o...
Typical CON tactic. GROW UP is right.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
CUT some of your for mine to fit.
``````````

OVERVIEW

Water fluoridation is the practice of adding industrial-grade fluoride chemicals to water for the purpose of preventing tooth decay. One of the little known facts about this practice is that the United States, which fluoridates over 70% of its water supplies, has more people drinking fluoridated water than the rest of the world combined. Most developed nations, including all of Japan and 97% of western Europe, do not fluoridate their water.

In the United States, the Oral Health Division of the Centers Disease Control (CDC) hails fluoridation as one of the “top ten public health achievements of the 20th century.” However, comprehensive data from the World Health Organization reveals that there is no discernible difference in tooth decay between the minority of western nations that fluoridate water, and the majority that do not. In fact, the tooth decay rates in many non-fluoridated countries are now lower than the tooth decay rates in fluoridated ones.

As is becoming increasingly clear, fluoridating water supplies is an outdated, unnecessary, and dangerous relic from a 1950s public health culture that viewed mass distribution of chemicals much differently than scientists do today. The few nations that still fluoridate their water should end the practice. Here’s three reasons why:

NEED MORE REASONS?

WHO OPPOSES FLUORIDATION?

http://www.fluoridealert.org/issues/water/
General Ulysses S Grant

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Ari:
Poster boy for "American Education on the Skids"

I would hate to have to count the e-wedgies that high school kid has given him.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RC Co-Cola! Yeah, I'm with you on the wait and see attitude about this compromise. I've got my doubts.
Glad you had fun last night! It was definitely football weather. Yeah, Midnight Madness is right around the corner...woohoo!
I'll definitely have a good day. Got some chores to do, but plan on spending as much time loafing in the sun as I possibly can...lol.
Yeah, ol' Jethro doesn't have anyone but his socks and the bobble heads to tell him his posts are enjoyable, so he has to try and take credit away from others. I think that may be due to lack of oxygen he suffered in a near-drowning as a child. His mother ran up and down the dock, barking to get someone's attention, but it was quite a while before they fished him out. ;)
If I don't see you later this afternoon, I'll see you this evening. Hope you have a wondermous day!
I plan to do something this afternoon. Might go ride horses at my nephews farm out in Grayson County. It is always fun, or ride four wheelers, maybe a short Harley ride. It is beautiful out there and they have a wonderful outdoor hot tub we love under the stars when it is cool feels great. I am not quite sure what I want to do today. Feeling kinda lazy and like I need a nap. lol You were right about it being a football kinda night. It was awesome. Had family heading to the UK/UL game today. I wait for the trips to RUPP ARENA myself. lol

Have a great day girl.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
General Ulysses S Grant

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

wtf (Glasgow):
That Giant Sucking Sound!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

General Ulysses S Grant wrote:
O Zombies...the best evidence, so far, that chemtrails are real
HAHA, that's a good one. She stays in that chemtrail fog entirely too long. I do believe she should make arrangements to relocate. Maybe the A Lunatic will take her in. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that sarin gas left a bad taste in the mouths of Assad's victims, too. He should be wiped off the face of this earth.
I agree that this seems like the best solution for the U.S. at this point. I'm glad, however, that a military strike is still on the table.
Since when has any Iranian regime needed a "reason" to revert to being wild-eyed extremists? They're just playing up to Sputum right now to maintain his half-hearted support.
WHY?
Cuz
someone lies and says its Assad ...
WHEN it IS the 'rebels' doing it!

With "kitchen variety" gas!

Direct link between Assad and gas attack elusive for U.S.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/07/us-...

The US has also unequivocally accused the government of President Bashar al-Assad of launching a deadly chemical attack near Damascus on August 21, and has raised the specter of military action against the Arab country.

However, the leaked military file describes the sarin seized in Turkey as a “kitchen variety,” which corresponds to the sarin gas used in last month’s attack, according Dr. Yossef Bodansky, a top terrorism expert.

Senior US intelligence officials support Bodansky’s conclusion, saying they are not convinced that the Aug. 21 chemical attack was carried out by the Assad government.

In addition, a dozen former US military and intelligence officials have informed President Barack Obama in a letter that the charge against the Syrian government is based on false intelligence.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/09/14/32392...

*Research* WORKS very well ...

BEFORE killing ANYONE!
``````````

It Isn't Islamaphobia
WHEN
they REALLY ARE
trying to *KILL* You

http://www.barenakedislam.com/

CLICK & READ on this link ...
ya COWARDLY bunch ... and your ILK!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA, that's a good one. She stays in that chemtrail fog entirely too long. I do believe she should make arrangements to relocate. Maybe the A Lunatic will take her in. lol
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Maybe the A Lunatic will take her in ... said nutter jr.
[whose son turned to islam]

"Z" - G~L~A~D~L~Y ...!!!
you - NEVER!

;~)
General Ulysses S Grant

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
toss in, Ari, Jay and wtf and we have a 'full house'
3 Jackasses and a pair of Queen Looney Tunes
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
CUT some of your for mine to fit.
``````````
OVERVIEW
Water fluoridation is the practice of adding industrial-grade fluoride chemicals to water for the purpose of preventing tooth decay. One of the little known facts about this practice is that the United States, which fluoridates over 70% of its water supplies, has more people drinking fluoridated water than the rest of the world combined. Most developed nations, including all of Japan and 97% of western Europe, do not fluoridate their water.
In the United States, the Oral Health Division of the Centers Disease Control (CDC) hails fluoridation as one of the “top ten public health achievements of the 20th century.” However, comprehensive data from the World Health Organization reveals that there is no discernible difference in tooth decay between the minority of western nations that fluoridate water, and the majority that do not. In fact, the tooth decay rates in many non-fluoridated countries are now lower than the tooth decay rates in fluoridated ones.
As is becoming increasingly clear, fluoridating water supplies is an outdated, unnecessary, and dangerous relic from a 1950s public health culture that viewed mass distribution of chemicals much differently than scientists do today. The few nations that still fluoridate their water should end the practice. Here’s three reasons why:
NEED MORE REASONS?
WHO OPPOSES FLUORIDATION?
http://www.fluoridealert.org/issues/water/
YOU repukes would oppose anything if it was put out there by the OBAMAs. Did that fluoridated water rot your teeth out or you just use that as an excuse? lol They still say tap water is better than bottled water. Have you seen the demand for bottled water and how much we use....so what's your point? Michelle is trying to poison people with water. hahahaha Typical repuke.

Didn't take long for you to slither in. 3 hours of nothing, I post and here come the hate icons. Did you pm everyone? haha You clowns are so vain. Enjoy stomping them and going back and change them all like you idiots did yesterday. I noticed all the excessive changes it took so much effort for you clowns to do. PRICELESS

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>

However, the leaked military file describes the sarin seized in Turkey as a “kitchen variety,”
Cut some of yours...well, just because.

Think about it, Witch Dumchit. The "leaked military file". Leaked from Assad's military. That's a credible source for you?

I'll click on your links when you click on tofy's.:P
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

St. Bernard water system tests positive for rare brain-eating amoeba, CDC confirms

http://www.nola.com/health/index.ssf/2013/09/...

NOLA ...

Due to St. Bernard water amoeba, many schools shut off drinking fountains

I know someone who once caught 'hepatitis A'- the 'yellowing of the eyes' kind ...

From a 'public school' drinking fountain in KY!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

General Ulysses S Grant wrote:
<quoted text>
toss in, Ari, Jay and wtf and we have a 'full house'
3 Jackasses and a pair of Queen Looney Tunes
you & your ILK ...
would make a ...
"royal FLUSH" ...!!!

)8~D>
General Ulysses S Grant

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY?
Cuz
The US has also unequivocally accused the government of President Bashar al-Assad of launching a deadly chemical attack near Damascus on August 21, and has raised the specter of military action against the Arab country.
However, the leaked military file describes the sarin seized in Turkey as a “kitchen variety,” which corresponds to the sarin gas used in last month’s attack, according Dr. Yossef Bodansky, a top terrorism expert.
Senior US intelligence officials support Bodansky’s conclusion, saying they are not convinced that the Aug. 21 chemical attack was carried out by the Assad government.
In addition, a dozen former US military and intelligence officials have informed President Barack Obama in a letter that the charge against the Syrian government is based on false intelligence.
BEFORE killing ANYONE!
``````````
It Isn't Islamaphobia
WHEN
they REALLY ARE
trying to *KILL* You
"kitchen variety" Sarin gas...yes, we believe that one

How old is the Earth, again? 5000 6000 years?

Why is it that you list your 'Armour of God', you leave out the GIRDLE??????????
...and the wet-wipes?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about it, Witch Dumchit. The "leaked military file". Leaked from Assad's military. That's a credible source for you?
Hi 'tofy'

How ARE YOU today ...

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

'I' do not run ...
like a "scared rabbit" ...

YOU *know* IT!

:D
General Ulysses S Grant

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
the fact that the rebels poisoned themselves was a big secret for the Assad regime? Go figure.
General Ulysses S Grant

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
St. Bernard water system tests positive for rare brain-eating amoeba, CDC confirms
NOLA ...
Due to St. Bernard water amoeba, many schools shut off drinking fountains
I know someone who once caught 'hepatitis A'- the 'yellowing of the eyes' kind ...
From a 'public school' drinking fountain in KY!
that's what they get for drinking out of the dog's bowl
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY?
Cuz
BEFORE killing ANYONE!
``````````
It Isn't Islamaphobia
WHEN
they REALLY ARE
trying to *KILL* You
bare naked islam??? hahahahaa, YOU are a terrorist dream. Why don't you go join them, they are short one American jhad. I bet you troll all kinds of sites that has the NSA flags popping up. YOU are a real mental case full of hate with a black heart. You are NO patriot. YOU are a terrorist dream. You should go join that traitor snowden in Russia and you can kiss pootuns ass while your there. Talk about a coward. YOU would fit right in.

And yes, you would take chemtrail in, she is probably your sister-in-law your brother married to get her a green card and then citizenship. I have never lived in a trailor park, so no, I would never think of living near you let alone with you. I would have to hurt you if the drones didn't beat me to it. haha

BTW, that TYRANT gassed his own people, women and CHILDREN, you are pathetic to think otherwise. Take your own advice and RESEARCH something besides nutjob sites and you MIGHT learn something.

Go take a nip/nap and save your bullshit for the night shift, it makes it easier to scroll through. Loser )8~D> batshit crazy loon.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
General Ulysses S Grant

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
'I' do not run ...
like a "scared rabbit" ...
YOU *know* IT!
:D
no, you "run" like a republican primary candidate.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the A Lunatic will take her in ... said nutter jr.
[whose son turned to islam]
"Z" - G~L~A~D~L~Y ...!!!
you - NEVER!
;~)
Save her from the chemtrail fog loon. Did her son turn to Islam? You are talking out your ass again witch, as you know nothing about my son. Maybe your should "RESEARCH" or "GOOGLE" American islams and see how many of them you hate. Would it be to enlightening for you. Take a break from the jhad sites and learn something loser lemming tool.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New club in Barbourville? 2 hr Bville resident 13
Teresa Johnson and Rex 5 hr wondering 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr spaceship 129,040
john sowders 6 hr Lay student 10
Please Ladies answer this question for me 6 hr LMAO 7
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Gfm 81,565
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 6 hr Jack 22
•••
•••