'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228642 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#123221 Sep 16, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT POST!
You dip wads make everybody laugh Stupid.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#123222 Sep 16, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>The Deficit is not the Debt you ignorant SOB
You are correct. Obama said he would cut the debt in half. He has added to it.

I know you're a Dimocrat, but please, try to keep up.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#123223 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>Bush paid Billions to Pakistan to protect bin Laden.
Bush did TARP you Dumba--.
Iraq was fine before Bush, but they were going to Welcome us with flowers , remember?
The Lawyers have all run for cover that said it was not Torture the pu-- ies.
"He all three branches..." Try English Stupid.
Next....
You really are an idiot aren't you. I'd call you stupid but it would be an insult to all the stupid people out there.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#123224 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>But he will kiss Obama's a--.
Lmfao
It's the other way around. Guess Obama will start bowing to Putin and Assad now.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123225 Sep 16, 2013
Four DEAD and 12 injured after TWO gunmen go on rampage at Washington Navy Yard: Shooters shot dead after 3-hour manhunt

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24219...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#123226 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>But he will kiss Obama's a--.
Lmfao
The Joke is.

Putin is KGB, and they don't play.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#123227 Sep 16, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder if you can prove it or stop it? No! Your frinds are going away one by one, you still have puke&CON (for a while), that idiot you call judge, and calvin foolish, boy idiot (He will go away next). "War is Hell" crow! HAHAHA
Why the name change, Jethro? Afraid you'll be recognized as REBUILD AMERICA? You change names a lot, don't you? Kind of a nervous type, aren't you? A little paranoid, perhaps? Think maybe the Feds are keeping an eye on you, Jethro? I've already proved my point to them, and you just keep digging a little deeper hole for yourself with each post. So yeah, I did prove it and I'll be indirectly responsible for stopping it.

My friends haven't gone anywhere. They're real people and they have lives to live. Your friends are just the voices in your head, aren't they Jethro.

War is hell. You're about to find out just exactly how true that is. So you keep right on putting your insanity in print, Jethro. Each time you do, it brings you a bit closer to Appomattox.

Heh.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#123228 Sep 16, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. Obama said he would cut the debt in half. He has added to it.
I know you're a Dimocrat, but please, try to keep up.
You do not know the difference between debt and Deficit Spending Retardo.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#123229 Sep 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Four DEAD and 12 injured after TWO gunmen go on rampage at Washington Navy Yard: Shooters shot dead after 3-hour manhunt
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24219...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Wrong stupid they are still on the loose and you are a tard.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#123230 Sep 16, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the other way around. Guess Obama will start bowing to Putin and Assad now.
Like Bush bowed to bin Laden?

Since: Dec 11

#123231 Sep 16, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the name change, Jethro? Afraid you'll be recognized as REBUILD AMERICA? You change names a lot, don't you? Kind of a nervous type, aren't you? A little paranoid, perhaps? Think maybe the Feds are keeping an eye on you, Jethro? I've already proved my point to them, and you just keep digging a little deeper hole for yourself with each post. So yeah, I did prove it and I'll be indirectly responsible for stopping it.
My friends haven't gone anywhere. They're real people and they have lives to live. Your friends are just the voices in your head, aren't they Jethro.
War is hell. You're about to find out just exactly how true that is. So you keep right on putting your insanity in print, Jethro. Each time you do, it brings you a bit closer to Appomattox.
Heh.
LQQKs like your all dazed and cornfused.

I have offered to show you guys "legal" ways to identify posters, and you won't have to guess. I have also shown how to avoid the very same tools.

You once called me Jethro...is that your way of deriding country folk? Aren't you the one who claims to countryfied? Being country is not derogatory to real country people. WE are proud of where we are from and WHO we are and HOW WE LIVE!
Cornbread and butterbeans, fried chicken and home made wine...that's gourmet cooking to me!

General if you are/aren't Rebuild America it's no matter of 4hit birds, any enemy of my enemy is my friend.

:)

Since: Dec 11

#123233 Sep 16, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh.
There you go...if you can't beat 'em...threaten them!

Like it worked on me huh?

You ARE retarded!

I usually only read responses and the nearby posts, so I don't see all of them posted in an entire day. I have yet to see any threats except by you and your idiot fiends.
I'm sure they are laughing pretty hard at your expense...like when you claimed I hacked you...
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#123234 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>Like Bush bowed to bin Laden?
Did your parents have any kids that lived?
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#123235 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>You do not know the difference between debt and Deficit Spending Retardo.
Obama lied. Period.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#123236 Sep 16, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh.
Wow...you certainly put a lot of emphasis on your imagined power, don't you? Are you like the queen of topix bullies in your little world? Are people in your little world skeered of you?

Caution, warning, danger...the old OLD crow is in a bad mood. lmmfao

Grow up and join reality old woman. You are an idiot. An idiot we LOVEEEE...to laugh at! RepugnantCON is in love with Mitch, are you in love with Crazy Joe? That would explain a lot. lol
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#123237 Sep 16, 2013
<quoted text>Like Bush bowed to bin Laden?
Obsess much about Fox News...the number one cable news station for the last 15 years or so? Were you raised by a large family of roadkill buzzards? Guess that's why you have no education and possess an abnormally small bird brain. Good to know. lol
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#123238 Sep 16, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are an idiot aren't you. I'd call you stupid but it would be an insult to all the stupid people out there.
You have been schooled again Tards.

L,fao
American Lady

Danville, KY

#123241 Sep 16, 2013
Needles
Needless :)
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#123242 Sep 16, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
LQQKs like your all dazed and cornfused.
I have offered to show you guys "legal" ways to identify posters, and you won't have to guess. I have also shown how to avoid the very same tools.
You once called me Jethro...is that your way of deriding country folk? Aren't you the one who claims to countryfied? Being country is not derogatory to real country people. WE are proud of where we are from and WHO we are and HOW WE LIVE!
Cornbread and butterbeans, fried chicken and home made wine...that's gourmet cooking to me!
General if you are/aren't Rebuild America it's no matter of 4hit birds, any enemy of my enemy is my friend.
:)
I AM REBUILD AMERICA AND THE GENERAL AND CROW CAN KMA! HAHAHA
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#123243 Sep 16, 2013
At least 12 people have been killed at a Navy building in Washington by a gunman who was later killed but may not have acted alone, authorities said.

D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier told reporters that 12 people died in the early morning incident at the Naval Sea Systems Command headquarters in southeast Washington. There were conflicting reports on the number of victims and the number of gunmen in the ensuing hours, although a federal law enforcement official told Fox News that one shooter has died. Police said as many as two additional gunmen wearing military-style uniforms may still be at large and thousands of workers at the building were told to "shelter in place" until officials could safely evacuate them.

"This is not over."

- Rear Admiral John Kirby, U.S. Navy chief spokesman

"This is not over," Rear Admiral John Kirby, the U.S. Navy's chief spokesman, told reporters. "The building is still in lockdown, as are other buildings. Still being treated as an active search. No one is moving right now."

D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray said investigators had not identified a motive for the shooting. There was no indication that the incident was an act of terrorism, he said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/16/active-s...

Notice right off " no indication it was an act of terrorism" which means it is!

Gotta love a muslime!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What has the east Barbourville pastor done ? 33 min yep 16
Msc topic disappeared wonder why lol??? 45 min Do you know 9
TreadzTireCenter 46 min James 8
Kentucky holds hearing on proposed health overhaul 50 min for non-voters only 1
Jo Ore 52 min Laughing 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr yabadabado 148,963
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 1,406
KCHS principal 1 hr Gravy 27
Three liquor stores in bville 4 hr really 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages