'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#122302 Sep 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Precious Little Girl Dismembered While She Is Still Alive By Obama’s Psychotic Syrian Rebels

0 ...
IS the pUnk
you libTARDS
VOTED FOR!
Considering your penchant for posting gruesome, completely misleading headlines, I doubt seriously that this even happened. If it did, the rogue Syrian rebels who would have been responsible are undeniably psychotic, but certainly not supported by our President.

Suddenly these children are "precious" to you? What about when they were writhing on the floor, foaming at the mouth, dying excruciating deaths because they'd been gassed by their own government? "We're not the world's police!" you screeched. So what's changed, Witch Dumchit? Or is this just another chance for you to disrespect the elected government of your own country?
OZombies

United States

#122303 Sep 12, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Im starting to agree with you, what a loser we have in the white house,
PRESENT! Im HERE, PRESENT!
:):):)
<3 <3 <3 !!!!!!!!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122304 Sep 12, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Good morning RC Co-Cola. I see the mental midgets couldn't think of anything to defend their idiocy, so they resorted to the first grade crap again.
Did you read about that nut job preacher Terry Jones getting arrested? He was planning to burn Korans again, as a "tribute" to the victims of 9/11. The kicker though, is that he didn't even know the correct number of American casualties!
D'OH!
Typical of his kind of rabid, racist conservative cluelessness.
Hey woman, I was checking email and fb, popped on here and see the imposter CON was posting as me again. They hate my FACTUAL articles and little truthful slogans. They have no defense. Their parties are doomed.

I seen that wacko preacher story. They will have to add him to their hero list with Zimmerman, Puketin, and Traitor Snowden. lol
They are such clueless idiots.

How is your day going so far? I finished some yard work,(hoping it rains), I have some errands to run around 2, but plan to take it easy around the house, all chores done early, dinner prepared for this evening, from frig to oven (meatloaf). I am set for the day. Except for the hour or so I will be gone this afternoon. I have to mail a birthday gift to my nephew who is in the Army. He loves care packages from home. It's my turn to send him my homemade specialities. 2 tour Iraqi veteran and still so young.

Have a good one.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122305 Sep 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Precious Little Girl Dismembered While She Is Still Alive By Obama’s Psychotic Syrian Rebels
Should the United States be allied with radical Islamic jihadists that dismember little girls while they are still alive? That question sounds ridiculously absurd,
but ...
that is precisely what Barack Obama is proposing.
Obama wants the United States to go to war so that it will be easier for al-Qaeda Christian killers to take over Syria.
And keep in mind that these psychotic Syrian rebels are
---doing this even though they know that the entire world is watching them.----
So if this is how they are acting now, how bad would they be if they actually took power in Syria?
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/pre...
0 ...
IS the pUnk
you libTARDS
VOTED FOR!
HAHAHA, END OF THE AMERICAN DREAM website...hahaha Keep trying loser loon. It's okay to gas women and children with chemicals for you repukes. Bunch of loser lemmings.

RIP GOP

DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122308 Sep 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
<3 <3 <3 !!!!!!!!
<3 <3 <3 = 3 assclowns with a dunce hat on...you, the loon and arisock

HAHAHA, Stay out of the chemtrail fog loser.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#122309 Sep 12, 2013
Fox News is awsome wrote:
Benghazi, Syria
Obamas failure
The last 2 administrations (Bush, Obama) have enough blunders to cover the previous 5 administrations.

#122311 Sep 12, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey woman, I was checking email and fb, popped on here and see the imposter CON was posting as me again. They hate my FACTUAL articles and little truthful slogans. They have no defense. Their parties are doomed.
I seen that wacko preacher story. They will have to add him to their hero list with Zimmerman, Puketin, and Traitor Snowden. lol
They are such clueless idiots.
How is your day going so far? I finished some yard work,(hoping it rains), I have some errands to run around 2, but plan to take it easy around the house, all chores done early, dinner prepared for this evening, from frig to oven (meatloaf). I am set for the day. Except for the hour or so I will be gone this afternoon. I have to mail a birthday gift to my nephew who is in the Army. He loves care packages from home. It's my turn to send him my homemade specialities. 2 tour Iraqi veteran and still so young.
Have a good one.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
My day's good, thanks for asking. Much cooler today, with a wonderful breeze...woohoo! I get to take it easy here, too, just putter around the house and yard, maybe go into town a bit later.

That's sweet that you're sending your nephew a care package! Hope he gets to come home soon.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#122312 Sep 12, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Name 1 Obama blunder you Faux News suck.
Benghazi. Fast-n-Furious....
I could keep going but a puppet like yourself is only good for regurgitating the MSNBC party line ejaculated down your willing and hungry throat. You're too stupid to realize that the 2 parties and their leaders are two sides of the same coin.
It must really suck to be relegated to a malleable tool but at least you're good for one thing...probably nothing else.

#122313 Sep 12, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
My day's good, thanks for asking. Much cooler today, with a wonderful breeze...woohoo! I get to take it easy here, too, just putter around the house and yard, maybe go into town a bit later.
That's sweet that you're sending your nephew a care package! Hope he gets to come home soon.
LOLOL! You judged this post mean? How so? Because I wished a soldier home quickly to his family?

Racy? Where's one racy word?

You disagreed? With what, exactly? That there's a cool breeze? That instead of working in a hot field I get to stay in the shade today? That RC is sweet for sending a family member in the military some homemade goodies?

Yeah, you're a "Christian Patriot" all right. Regressive idiot.

(Btw, RC Co-Cola, thanks for reminding me about the term "regressive". I keep forgetting to use it!)
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#122314 Sep 12, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Name 1 Obama blunder you Faux News suck.
Keep spewing your MSNBC fodder. You're quite the malleable tool. Benghazi...Fast-n-Furious...wa nting to drop bombs on Syria despite over 70% of the US people not wanting to...I could go on but the hamster in your head would explode.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122315 Sep 12, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear it. It is cooler, they say we may be in for some thunderstorms later. Suits me. Sounds like our day ia about the same.:)

My nephew is teaching at a military college far away and misses all the home baked goodies and Kentucky specialities. He is still in the Army making it a career like his Dad and Grandpas. He is suppose to come home for Christmas so we will get to see him soon.

That loon cracks me up stomping her icons until they are positive. They sure are obsessed about those meaningless judge its. hahaha I really enjoy general bobbysocks crying like a little girl over them. He mentions them at least once a day like they really mean something. lmao@circus clown socks. Always good for a laugh.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

#122316 Sep 12, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Keep spewing your MSNBC fodder. You're quite the malleable tool. Benghazi...Fast-n-Furious...wa nting to drop bombs on Syria despite over 70% of the US people not wanting to...I could go on but the hamster in your head would explode.
I'll bet I know which part of your body you keep your hamster in.

I do agree with you that both parties are two sides of the same coin, though. So what's your political affiliation?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122317 Sep 12, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL! You judged this post mean? How so? Because I wished a soldier home quickly to his family?
Racy? Where's one racy word?
You disagreed? With what, exactly? That there's a cool breeze? That instead of working in a hot field I get to stay in the shade today? That RC is sweet for sending a family member in the military some homemade goodies?
Yeah, you're a "Christian Patriot" all right. Regressive idiot.
(Btw, RC Co-Cola, thanks for reminding me about the term "regressive". I keep forgetting to use it!)
Your welcome on the reminder. I like that too as well as my references to republiCON, CONgress, and CONtinued for my articles. That they are ....CONS

Those ignorant racist bigots don't know what "Christian" means. They throw it around a lot but don't walk the talk. Speaks volumes.
Some of my favorite slogans on that:

Bigotry wrapped in prayers is still bigotry.

You might be a republiCON if you've ever tried to prove Jesus was a capitalist and opposed to welfare.

You might be a republiCON if you believe that freedom of religion is fine, as long as it is your religion.

You might be a republiCON if you believe that Jesus said, " blessed are the rich, for they have inherited the earth".

You might be a republiCON if you talk about Christian principles, but not live by them.

Dear Congress,
True Christians would NEVER starve a child to feed a corporation

I believe in the Separation of Church & Hate

Sounds just like those CONS.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

#122318 Sep 12, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear it. It is cooler, they say we may be in for some thunderstorms later. Suits me. Sounds like our day ia about the same.:)
My nephew is teaching at a military college far away and misses all the home baked goodies and Kentucky specialities. He is still in the Army making it a career like his Dad and Grandpas. He is suppose to come home for Christmas so we will get to see him soon.
That loon cracks me up stomping her icons until they are positive. They sure are obsessed about those meaningless judge its. hahaha I really enjoy general bobbysocks crying like a little girl over them. He mentions them at least once a day like they really mean something. lmao@circus clown socks. Always good for a laugh.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Yeah, we could use some rain here, too, and a thunderstorm would be a perfect excuse for a nap!:D

So he's a lifer, eh? Good for him, and please tell him an old hillbilly woman says "Thanks for your service", will you?

Witch Dumchit and her stomping just cracks...me...up! I honestly don't think she knows the meaning of half the icons she uses! Which, considering the source, is par for the course. I saw last night where Jethro said ILiH should be watched...lol! I don't doubt that this board's being monitored, but it's not ILiH they're keeping an eye on ;)

I'm gonna head out and make some lunch. Probably see you around this evening.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#122319 Sep 12, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet I know which part of your body you keep your hamster in.
I do agree with you that both parties are two sides of the same coin, though. So what's your political affiliation?
I'll bet my hamster sees the light of day more than your hamster.
Independent.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122320 Sep 12, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Keep spewing your MSNBC fodder. You're quite the malleable tool. Benghazi...Fast-n-Furious...wa nting to drop bombs on Syria despite over 70% of the US people not wanting to...I could go on but the hamster in your head would explode.
Doubt it compares:

Iraq 2003 - 2013
130,000+ dead Iraqis
4,800+ dead coalition troops
Cost to U.S. taxpayer:$6 trillion
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED ~ G.W. Bush
Over 6,650 American men and women in uniform have died in the wars in Iraq and
Afghanistan

Sep 11, 2001 - Terrorist Attack 3000+ During the Iraq War, 4,475 U.S. service members were killed and 32,220 were wounded; in Afghanistan, 2,165 have been killed and 18,230 wounded through Feb. 5, 2013. Among service members deployed in these conflicts, 103,792 were diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) over the period 2002 to December 2012. Over that same period, 253,330 service members were diagnosed with a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) of some kind. As a result of battle injuries in the Iraq War, 991 service members received wounds that required amputations; 797 lost major limbs, such as a leg. In Afghanistan, 724 have had to undergo amputations, with 696 losing a major limb.- See more at: http://journalistsresource.org/studies/intern...

Jan. 22, 2002 - American Consulate in Calcutta, India. Gunmen, 5 dead.

June 14, 2002 - American Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan. Car bomb, 12 dead.

Feb. 28, 2003 - American embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan. Gunmen, 2 dead.

June 30, 2003 - American embassy in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Suicide bomber, 2 dead.

Dec. 6, 2004 - American compound in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Gunmen, 9 dead.

March 2, 2006 - American consulate in Karachi, Pakistan. Car bomb, 2 dead.

Sept. 12, 2006 - American embassy in Damascus, Syria. Gunmen, 4 dead.

March 18, 2008 - American consulate in Istanbul, Turkey. Mortar attack, 2 dead.

Sept. 17, 2008 - American embassy in Sanaa, Yemen. Car bomb, 16 dead.

You might be a RepubliCON:
if President Obama brings home 10,000 soldiers from war and call it a "failed jobs program."

I am sure I left some out....oh yeah and the FACT that PRESIDENT OBAMA had the Seals kill bin laden, not BUSH who was going to do everything to hunt him down...yeah right

AND he owns every death of soldiers from both of those wars to this day. Think again. Looking good for President Obama. He is the one who ENDS wars not start them. Syria would be no war. Navy strikes from ships....DONE. Russia's naval station there...GONE. Their naval ships close by GONE. They both are chicken shits worried the US MILITARY will take them out. Giving up the chemicals will remain to be seen if they give them up. Neither asswipe is trustworthy. You repukes must be quivering with chills at the thought of another hero to add to your loser list. Speaks volumes of your so called patriotism.

Vladimir Putin's comments on American exceptionalism, Syria cause a fuss

"It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation," he wrote.
'Hey Putin'

That didn't go down well with everyone.

The overall tone of Putin's latest broadside was too much for Senator Menendez, chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee, who said he read the article at dinner on Wednesday.

"I almost wanted to vomit," said Menendez. "I worry when someone who came up through the KGB tells us what is in our national interests, and what is not. It really raises the question of how serious the Russian proposal is."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/12/politics/putin-...

RIP LYING TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

#122321 Sep 12, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your welcome on the reminder. I like that too as well as my references to republiCON, CONgress, and CONtinued for my articles. That they are ....CONS
Those ignorant racist bigots don't know what "Christian" means. They throw it around a lot but don't walk the talk. Speaks volumes.
Some of my favorite slogans on that:
Bigotry wrapped in prayers is still bigotry.
You might be a republiCON if you've ever tried to prove Jesus was a capitalist and opposed to welfare.
You might be a republiCON if you believe that freedom of religion is fine, as long as it is your religion.
You might be a republiCON if you believe that Jesus said, " blessed are the rich, for they have inherited the earth".
You might be a republiCON if you talk about Christian principles, but not live by them.
Dear Congress,
True Christians would NEVER starve a child to feed a corporation
I believe in the Separation of Church & Hate
Sounds just like those CONS.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Great post! Don't forget CONservative!

Later, tater!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122322 Sep 12, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we could use some rain here, too, and a thunderstorm would be a perfect excuse for a nap!:D
So he's a lifer, eh? Good for him, and please tell him an old hillbilly woman says "Thanks for your service", will you?
Witch Dumchit and her stomping just cracks...me...up! I honestly don't think she knows the meaning of half the icons she uses! Which, considering the source, is par for the course. I saw last night where Jethro said ILiH should be watched...lol! I don't doubt that this board's being monitored, but it's not ILiH they're keeping an eye on ;)
Witch Dumchit and her stomping just cracks...me...up!...
said "dim dumchit"

I've NOT been here!
I went out to our local "wally world" ...
To exchange something I bought 'last night'
that wasn't the RIGHT color!

Ran into MORE libTARDS like you!

*Simple*'exchange'...
took 30 minutes!

Talk about "regressive" ...!!!

Paperwork galore!
WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!

Last night was the first time I'd been to ww for a while!
Today will BE the LAST!...

Not me doing the "stomping" as you call it ...
ya dim dumchit!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122323 Sep 12, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, I only see the loon whining about her post being removed and every time arisocks mentions his magic words about hacking etc...another red flag goes up for him and all his proxy spins.

I will tell my nephew. He is the only one left in the family in the military now. The rest are retired or did their time go out and on to other careers.

Jethro...still lmao@that one. Sock puppet.

Have a great afternoon. I think I will run my errands and get back home so I can enjoy the rainstorm from my screened in porch or from the window either way. I love the smell of rain, my plants need it, and hey I like that nap idea. lol Loving being retired.

See you later this evening. Let the clowns practice their evening circus act. lol Or have a love fest with the socks and each other. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

ps, STOMP AWAY loser lemmings

#122324 Sep 12, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet my hamster sees the light of day more than your hamster.
Independent.
LOL! I'll bet my hamster can whup your hamster.(Actually I've never even owned a hamster, and you probably don't either, but I just couldn't resist that joke. No offense meant.)

Independent here, too, btw. As far as "news" sources go, sometimes it's hard to separate the wheat from the chaff. There are just as many wild-eyed right wingers as left fielders when it comes to spinning facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min What if 135,641
Kim bingham 20 min Lol 4
lets go to florida 22 min Hatti_Hollerand 134
Knox County Sheriff speeding 1 hr E=Mc^ 12
looking to hookup 1 hr fun 26
Lisa and Teresa Vaughn twins 3 hr hmm 1
the Creekmart 3 hr see all tell all 14
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]