'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 180552 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#122248 Sep 11, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry ILIH, I didn't see this, making a glass of tea and watching Jon Stewart laugh at Crazy Eyes in Africa.
He is a coward and a real poster child for background checks. His multiple personality socks speak volumes of his stability. He is a raging closet bigot who stalks people to say all the things he wished his black hearted forked tongue could say when he passes them at Walmart. He is a coward and knows he would get his ass kicked.
Him and that )8~D> batshit crazy loon are in a low class of their own. I never seen anything like them on here since 2010 when I came on posting my articles about the GRANDrand. haha
Hope you have a great night. I didn't see Crow post today. I hope she is feeling alright. I hate it when I get too much sun. Especially sun burned.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Thanks, RC Co-Cola, for the concern. Didn't see your post until after I'd already posted. I'm feeling fine, just been crazy busy. Now some jerk's running coon dogs down on the river. If he gets on my place I'm going to have to go down there and run him off. The mood I'm in right now, he better hope he keeps his happy ass off my property. I'd never shoot the dogs, but I wouldn't guarantee that he wouldn't get his britches full of buckshot ;)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122249 Sep 11, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Hey RC Co-Cola, ILiH. Busy day on the board, eh? Witch Dumchit must be exhausted from changing all those icons.
ILiH, your 9/11 post was touching. The others have been hilarious!
RC, you and InJudgement have been fighting the good fight, I see ;)
Just popped in for a minute to say hey. Long day here, so dream sweet and I'll see you tomorrow.
Hey Crow, I just mentioned you in my response to ILIH. Hope you had a good day. I didn't get on here until late because I had a big day, early breakfast out with family, off to the military base for the 9/11 Tribute, then to lunch, by a funeral home to see a friend who lost her mother, home to dinner ready in the crockpot, hot shower, eat, dishes, and on the pc. These clowns have been at it all day, especially the many arisocks, using my name again to slander and spew racism as usual. The arivern is a real laugh. There sure was some good articles to post about their hero Zimmerman and those two wannabe teabaggers GRANDrand and the Canadian Cruz. haha They hate them. Then there is chemtrail denying Clinton was a good President. hahaha He could win again if he could run. He will be a great help for HILLARY. Right now he is playing "explainer in chief" of Obamacare. They are dreading the success of it. They will never defund it, they shut the gov't down they are ALL doomed in 2014 instead of just a few. hahaha I love it.

Hope you have a great evening. I am not here for much longer. They will get real foul here and the crazy loon will be bouncing back and forth from her threads she trolls posting bullshit and other people's comments she is so good at.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122250 Sep 11, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, RC Co-Cola, for the concern. Didn't see your post until after I'd already posted. I'm feeling fine, just been crazy busy. Now some jerk's running coon dogs down on the river. If he gets on my place I'm going to have to go down there and run him off. The mood I'm in right now, he better hope he keeps his happy ass off my property. I'd never shoot the dogs, but I wouldn't guarantee that he wouldn't get his britches full of buckshot ;)
You go girl. Bust it, have backup in case you have to cap him in the leg, he comes at you...hey protect yourself. There are some crazy people out there.

I had a long day, so I will say goodnight too and hope to see you sometime tomorrow. Have pleasant dreams. I will

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

ps STOMP AWAY sock puppets haha

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#122252 Sep 11, 2013
Goodnight all.
Keep your fingers crossed that the super hacker extraordinaire Aristocles son of Ariston doesn't decide to hack me during the night 8-0
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#122253 Sep 11, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah those ratings must be too much for you. You aren't an American just because a piece of paper says you are. Learn your history and research the TRUTH. Or stay with the minority groups who keep losing elections with more to come.
BTW, chemtrail, I keep telling you there is no robo or CON in liberal DEMOCRAT. You republiCONS are the robo clowns. So figure it out dumbass.
Sucks to see the truth eh?
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Anyone who can peel potatoes and type the same time is a robot ...and you're a CON... RoboCON - get it? Like it or not I'm American. Not like you, supporting 'Sultan' Obama who is destroying the best country on earth. America is my country and my home, and nothing you can do about that!
Get it?
You are Democrat and a CON - DemoCON, get it?
Ok, be that way DemocRAT...! I'm sure you like this one better...right ...DemocRAT...?????!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122257 Sep 11, 2013
Gone, gone GONE ...
WHY?
Too AFRAID of the TRUTH told by a 'grieving Mom of a Benghazi "Victim" ....

American Lady
Danville, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#122256 16 min ago

Mother of Benghazi victim: I am afraid of a President Hillary Clinton

"I was hoping to have relief by now but, so far it hasn't happened," said Smith.

"I am so afraid that nobody has come up to take responsibility for what Hillary did, that she will become president, and more of our people will be murdered and thrown to the dogs because nothing has happened," said Smith.

For more of our interview with Pat Smith, click on the video above.

http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/09/11/mothe...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122258 Sep 11, 2013
'MANCHURIAN PRESIDENT' USHERING IN ISLAMIC CALIPHATE?
'A tidal wave of change already reaping disastrous results'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/manchurian-preside...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122259 Sep 11, 2013
'2 MILLION BIKERS' ROAR OVER MUSLIMS IN D.C.
Patriotic Americans mark anniversary of 9/11

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/2-million-bikers-r...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122260 Sep 11, 2013
PRAY FOR GEORGE ZIMMERMAN
Exclusive: Jack Cashill compares man's anguish to that of 1991 Clarence Thomas

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/pray-for-george-zi...

big_huck • 3 hours ago &#8722;
I can't really put into words all the things that those who libeled and slandered Zimmerman deserve. Zimmerman was everything that those liberals claim that they stand for, in speech and not actions. Listen to what they say just ignore their actions. They are for the children, yet they have murdered about 50 million of the unborn and now they are starting to advocate outside the womb murder. They are for women, but look at how they treat non-liberal women. They are for the minorities, but look at the plantation they've been placed. There is a special place in the afterlife awaiting their arrival.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122261 Sep 11, 2013
BOEHNER IS OBAMA'S ENABLER-IN-CHIEF
Exclusive: Joseph Farah calls on GOP lawmakers to dump speaker before it's too late

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/boehner-is-obamas-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122262 Sep 11, 2013
OUR BUMBLING, STUMBLING PRESIDENT
Exclusive: Ted Nugent hits Obama for causing 'international embarrassment' over Syria

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/our-bumbling-stumb...

ALSO:

A VOICE OF SANITY
ROBERT RINGER
War: The great diversion tactic

POLITICALLY DIRECT
JANE CHASTAIN
Syria: Obama's Bubba imitation

LARRY ELDER
Why does capitalism still need defending?

ANDREW NAPOLITANO
Chemical weapons: Feds used 'em in Waco

PHIL ELMORE
The only foolproof way to keep your data private
Jay

Paris, TN

#122264 Sep 11, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>The only homes I have ever seen a confederate flag flying in front of had wheels. When's the next Klan get together?
Then you haven't seen everything! My neighbor who has a beautifully landscaped yard, fences, bushes, floral everywhere, flies the Confederate Flag on occasion but always under the American Flag, sometimes independently on another pole. Nice folks, retired navy man who minds his own business but always waves when his neighbor's drive by. Is he a threat? Is he a Klansman? Hell no...he's just proud of his ancestor's. Just because the South lost the fight doesn't make them wrong. They did not fight for slavery like everyone thinks. They fought for state's rights in the early part of the war. The majority who died for this cause never even owned a slave. You need to read up. Any more discussion on this will take us miles into history. But that's the basic bottom line.

As a northerner by birth, I feel he has every right to fly that flag, as long as the American Flag rises above.

You got a problem with that? Because I sure don't.
Jay

Paris, TN

#122265 Sep 12, 2013
Chris Matthews gets it right: House Dems have everything to lose on Syria vote.

Several liberal MSNBC talking-heads have been engaging in a lot of wishful thinking about President Obama’s decision to go to Congress with his plans for war in Syria. For example:

Of course, this is exactly wrong — as I noted yesterday, Obama has been forced into this by fear and might cause several Democratic incumbents to lose their seats if they go along.

Chris Matthews, of all people, really gets it (hat tip to Hot Air on this one). The only reason Democrats have to vote for this at all is to “save the president’s hide.” As Matthews puts it,

“That’s a very bad position to put your party in.” I also agree with his characterization of the vote — that Democrats are going to have to “sacrifice” some of their members in the sense of forcing them to take a vote they don’t want to take.
Fox News is awsome

Beckley, WV

#122269 Sep 12, 2013
Benghazi, Syria

Obamas failure
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122274 Sep 12, 2013
Oh lQQkie the imposter CON playing his game. Loser lemming tools can't stand the truth being shoved in their face. Keep trying and denying and stooping to your lowest to demonstrate the lying CONS you are. You have been REPORTED AGAIN. So fo dirtbag.

RIP LYING TEABAGGING GOP CONS LIKE THIS IMPOSTER

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122275 Sep 12, 2013
Kentuckians Have Had Enough

When most people think of Kentucky, their minds drift to horses, basketball and rolling hills.

These beloved symbols of the Bluegrass State do begin to tell our story, though I can assure you there is far more behind the hardworking families of my home state than meets the eye.

As the third of five daughters, I had to find my voice and strength early. My parents and grandparents taught us that no matter what disagreements we might have as sisters, we had to find a way to get along and make our world a better place.

I learned that we are all bound together and that turning your back on a coal miner, a veteran, a senior, a single mom or a child is not what we do in Kentucky. We are a proud people who take care of our own and help lift each other up.

And that's what I've tried to do over the course of my life -- during my work outside of state government and as Kentucky's Secretary of State.

As a child, my family didn't sit down for Thanksgiving dinner until we had served hundreds of meals to families less fortunate than ours. As an attorney, some of the work of which I am most proud was helping protect victims of domestic violence. And as Secretary of State, we have modernized the office and reset its mission to one of protecting citizens' privacy and helping businesses small and large cut through red tape so that they can open their doors and put people to work.

While in office, I've simplified tax filings for small businesses, developed a one-stop business portal and championed tax incentives for farmers to help feed over 750,000 Kentuckians. We've also created the first-ever address confidentiality program for victims of domestic violence.

And following my recent trip to the Middle East, I worked to improve voting procedures for our men and women in uniform. We passed Kentucky's first Military Heroes Voting Initiative to ensure those on the battlefield have their voices heard here at home at the ballot box.

It's clear that Senator McConnell and I have two very different views of public service. He views it as a carnival game of whack-a-mole. If someone dares to poke their head up and disagree with him, he'll try to bang it back down again, just as he tried to do to me before I ever even announced my intention to get into this race.

Unfortunately for Senator McConnell, I do not scare easily and will be holding him accountable for his 28 years of failed leadership.

From blocking efforts to create jobs, to obstructing legislation to increase the minimum wage, to giving companies tax breaks and trade deals that ship our good Kentucky jobs overseas, Senator McConnell refuses to stand up for Kentucky's hardworking men and women. Senator McConnell's record of gridlock, obstruction and partisanship on these key issues of economic security is deplorable.

He also has absolutely no problem standing in the way of pay equity for women while raising his own congressional pay and quadrupling his own net worth on the backs of Kentucky taxpayers. And these are just the times when Senator McConnell has allowed a vote in the U.S. Senate. More than 400 times he has stood in the way and blocked votes from even happening. Senator McConnell has literally gone Washington, leaving Kentucky in the lurch and letting its people fall behind in the process.

CONtinued:

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122276 Sep 12, 2013
CONtinued:

There is a disease of dysfunction in Washington, D.C., and after 28 years, Senator McConnell is at its core. He embodies all that is wrong in D.C. He has wasted decades blocking legislation that would have helped Kentucky and our country move forward.

But instead of advocating on behalf of all Kentuckians, Senator McConnell's top priority was to attack the Executive Branch and limit our President to one-term-- proving once again that his focus is misplaced and that he simply cannot get anything done.

Kentuckians have had enough.

This race is deeply personal because it's about all of us. It's time we had someone in Washington, D.C., who gives all Kentuckians a voice. If I'm fortunate enough to be elected as Kentucky's next senator, I will continue to work every day, as I have as Secretary of State, for the hardworking families that make our state great.

After 28 years of dividing our nation and deserting Kentucky, it's time we had a senator who unites all Kentuckians -- regardless of party affiliation -- and puts Kentucky's citizens first.
Together, we can make that happen.

Alison Lundergan Grimes is the current Kentucky Secretary of State and Democratic candidate for US Senate. For more on Alison, please visit www.alisonforkentucky.com .

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alison-lunderga...

Yes, we Kentuckians have had enough.

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122277 Sep 12, 2013
House GOP Leaders' Weird Plan To Defund Obamacare Now Throws Ted Cruz Under The Bus

House GOP leadership has a message for Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas): "Hey, if you don't like our plan to defund Obamacare, go ahead and filibuster it. For two weeks." The GOP infighting that's plagued the House has just gone bicameral.

Republicans, as you probably know, have attempted to defund or defang the Affordable Care Act some 40-odd times.(I ranked them. The seventh time was really great, trust me!) It's always a gesture of futility, because no one in his right mind thinks that these efforts are going to be met with anything other than a presidential veto. The whole point of these periodic attempts is to give congressional noobs, who weren't around to fight the Obamacare battles in the first place, the chance to receive a "Merit Badge In Obamacare Defund Attempts" to show off to the low-infos back home.

It's an eternal process. But now, these exercises in nihilism are colliding headlong with the looming budget crisis. Republican leadership would like to avoid the political fallout from a government shutdown ahead of a midterm election cycle that favors them as long as they don't muck about with the underlying electoral plate tectonics. However, they still have to placate the anti-Obamacare zealots. That ball is now in the hands of House Republican leadership, and the play they are calling is one kooky gimmick.

What the House wants to do is bring to the floor a continuing resolution to fund the government, pacing everyone past the first fiscal crisis hurdle, with a little addendum attached that would defund the Affordable Care Act. The idea here is that once again, everyone gets to collect a merit badge and brag about it. But the Obamacare dead-enders aren't having it, because they fret that the Senate will just vote to strip the addendum out before sending the resolution up for the president's signature.

As Jake Sherman and Ginger Gibson report:
With no Democratic support expected, just 17 Republicans need to oppose either the rule or the bill to blow up the entire plan. Conservatives said they have already locked up enough opposition to prevent the bill from moving to the floor. Of course, they say that a lot.

Since then, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) has taken his stab at placating his rowdy colleagues, promising to give them the chance to demand a one-year delay in funding Obamacare in exchange for raising the debt ceiling. There are two problems with this plan. First, the White House has made it painfully clear that they won't be doing any negotiations over the debt ceiling.

CONtinued:

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
A Crock Of Sh

Pikeville, KY

#122278 Sep 12, 2013
Fox News is awsome wrote:
Benghazi, Syria
Obamas failure
Iraq, Afghanistan, Katrina, 911, Scooter Libby, TARP, Mission Accomplished, bin Laden, DOW 6000.......Bush's Failures.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122279 Sep 12, 2013
Continued:

They'll take a clean raise in a timely fashion, thank you very much. The second problem, of course, is that a failure to raise the debt ceiling will spawn a default crisis and economic Armageddon -- and the political fallout from that would probably be a wee bit more severe than a mere government shutdown.

Conservatives are calling this "a grand betrayal" and a sellout, and GOP senators, like Ted Cruz, are miffed about the way all of this leaves the Senate holding the bag. As TPM's Sahil Kapur reports:

A press advisory by conservative Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) described the plan as “procedural chicanery.” He said the proposal “easily allows Senate Democrats to keep funding Obamacare. If House Republicans go along with this strategy, they will be complicit in the disaster that is Obamacare.”

According to Sherman and Gibson, though, House leadership is basically sick of Ted Cruz's criticism, and "senior Republican aides" are essentially saying that this whole play "is a dare, of sorts, to Senate Republicans":

If figures like Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) call the plan chicanery, and other conservatives say the House is weak, GOP leadership wants to see him and others stand up and filibuster the CR. In short, the House is sick of getting blamed for being weak on Obamacare.

Asked whether they are trying to put pressure on Senate Republicans to filibuster, Rogers said,“You can say that.”

A senior GOP aide said,“They should be preparing for a two [to] three week filibuster, to prevent the Senate from adjourning.” The aide added that there are enough Senate Republicans to prevent a funding bill from reaching President Barack Obama’s desk.

So basically, at a time when the country has to surmount two big budgetary challenges, you have the House GOP leadership falling out with the House GOP rank-and-file and rising tensions between the GOP caucuses in both houses over who gets to be king of the "we tried to defund Obamacare the hardest" mountain.

Good luck with this ever-unfolding, third-rate, junior high school psychodrama, America!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/11/gop-...

Teabagging repukes eating their own...PRICELESS

(glad you clowns like my phrases and stole that one to take to your President bashing site, losers everyone of you, especially arisocks)

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min history fan 136,728
Going to visit Stinking creek? 1 hr Stinking Creek fan 2
Mini drug stores in this county 1 hr Creolin 1
Hello Gray, Kentucky 1 hr Get some too 22
WHo is the most unfit mother in Bville? (Dec '09) 2 hr No doubt 65
Silverscreen Tanning - Ringworm 2 hr Macy 25
Gary Perkins same old same old 3 hr Chris229 2
state police 5 hr Poor Girl 21
Any info on the bad wreck on 25e near bar. 10 hr Concerened 14
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance