'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 185993 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#122110 Sep 11, 2013
Take a moment ... or two
to
REMEMBER *9/11* <3

Remember HOW it knitted this Country
*Together*...

Into the very Fabric of the UNITED States of A~M~E~R~I~C~A
- of which WE are *meant to be*-

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#122113 Sep 11, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
The National Guard is part of the U.S. Army, and is not a milita as defined in the 2nd amendment. As to what you say about resistance from a tyrannical government, you could be the one who is mistaken! However I do not support a cival war in this nation, I do support a change in how this government opperates. I do not belive the U.S. Armed services would go to war with the citizens it swore an oath to defend. The only government agency Americans need fear is the DHS, and if push came to shove, I belive OUR Military would make short work of them! And yes I do blame W for creating that "Gestapo like orginization"! God bless America, and good day.
I agree in principle. There are a couple technical differences in my thinking (the 2nd amendment doesnt define "malitia" for instance) but nothing worth discussing further.
I think in the end both our goals are more alike than different.
Have a good day, I got to earn my paycheck :P
Vern

Switzerland

#122116 Sep 11, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, go to bed vern, you know you were checking or had the alert button when one of came on here, or you are still trolling the politics thread (lets bash the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES thread) with various names. I hope you enjoyed the PRESIDENT's speech you stayed up for. I sure did. He don't need their permission and the NAVY is ready. Those losers and their plan to abide by UN law is a joke. I bet you all are licking your lips with those big CORPS lining their pockets to vote the way they want and hoping the President acts alone so they can TRY and impeach him. CONS are ruining our country not muslims, blacks, poor, children on foodstamps, etc...VOTERS won't forget. Keep trying fake vern from SWITZERLAND. haha YOU are amusing. Waiting for your chemtrail to talk naughty to you? I will tell you like I tell her ....fo loser.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I did and will again shortly. It is 7:30pm here. Been a good day. Watched some of the 9/11 memories as this is the day ....of much sadness remembered! All the other is from a mouthy, flippant person---you, being you.
Welp

United States

#122117 Sep 11, 2013
truthhere wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad Bush failed to stop the worst attack in American history. I remember that.
The World Trade Center was first attacked under Bill Clinton's watch. Why didn't he save us?
Vern

Switzerland

#122118 Sep 11, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Vern's frau..........hahahahahaha, that is PRICELESS.
Sister city interest yourass. McCONnell needs to go. He has done nothing for this state and everything for big corp, teabagger CONS, voted against WOMEN everytime and has done nothing but obstruct governing. He FAILED in his quest to make OBAMA a TWO TERMED PRESIDENT and he has FAILED Kentucky. It's really none of your business anyway, you can't VOTE. AND as the loon calling me the same name, I will call you the same as well, a clueless flaming NUT. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
What about the Cardinals win in 1991 and the coach? You glossed over that point. Why would I get an alert for here? Is that how important topix is for you? Well, it is not for me. So that has been icleared up as you mentioned it in the other post to my frau.(means wife)! You are one of no pulchritudinous in nature. This is a certainty!

Remembering America and Americans on this day.
Vern

Switzerland

#122119 Sep 11, 2013
Welp wrote:
<quoted text>
The World Trade Center was first attacked under Bill Clinton's watch. Why didn't he save us?
How about the naval ship? I do not recall the name. There were several attacks under former president, Clinton. Oh it was the USS Cole. I think!
Vern

Switzerland

#122120 Sep 11, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
This should send a message for dims in 2014! However as you can see at the last part of this post; a dim still thinks it's on top, when they have just been ousted from office!
Two Democratic lawmakers in Colorado, including the president of the state Senate, were recalled Tuesday in elections brought about by their support for tougher gun control laws.
According to unofficial results, voters in Colorado Springs favored recalling state Sen. John Morse, the body's president, by 51 percent to 49 percent. With 100 percent of precincts reporting, state Sen. Angela Giron of Pueblo was defeated in her recall election, 56 percent to 44 percent.
The Colorado Republican Party called the vote results "a loud and clear message to out-of-touch Democrats across the nation" in a statement released late Tuesday. Colorado's Democratic governor, John Hickenlooper, said he was "disappointed by the outcome of the recall elections" before calling on state residents to "refocus again on what unites Coloradans -- creating jobs, educating our children, creating a healthier state -- and on finding ways to keep Colorado moving forward."
"We as the Democratic Party will continue to fight," Morse told supporters in Colorado Springs as he conceded the race. Republican Bernie Herpin, a former Colorado Springs city councilman, will replace him. Giron will be replaced by Republican George Rivera, a former deputy police chief in Pueblo.
"We will win in the end because we are on the right side," Giron said in her concession speech.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/09/11/co...
Add more red states! Get America back on track. Right is right--- being pc needs to be abolished. Be real or go home.
Vern

Switzerland

#122121 Sep 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO Obama is disarming a nation? Putin is taking over and telling Obama what he can and can not do. I guess you ObaMORONS will have to start bowing to your newest messiah...Putin! Too funny. Imbeciles!
Americans will need to WTUck up with this move for sure. I agree with your viewpoint.
Welp

United States

#122122 Sep 11, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>How about the naval ship? I do not recall the name. There were several attacks under former president, Clinton. Oh it was the USS Cole. I think!
That's another "inconvenient truth" for the libtards.
Welp

United States

#122123 Sep 11, 2013
And let us not forget that Obama dismissed his failure in Benghazi as "not optimal"
RepubliCONS

France

#122124 Sep 11, 2013
who cares about who attacked us as long as we can protect our black president and blame white repukes, you all know I love black men and our president is black, yes, Im white but when it comes to being gay the sicker the better,

and who cares about our president looking like a complete retard in front of the entire world, if anybody says anything aginst them it will be racist,
RepubliCONS

France

#122125 Sep 11, 2013
everybody knows libs are stupid, everybody accepts that so we just look the other way, we have no plan other than to party now, the NAACP and the new black panthers are running things now, the president is their puppet, he is black so he can get away with it,

this is the way it is, an inconvenient truth to the white repubs out there,
ted

Hillsboro, OH

#122126 Sep 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Take a moment ... or two
to
REMEMBER *9/11* <3
Remember HOW it knitted this Country
*Together*...
Into the very Fabric of the UNITED States of A~M~E~R~I~C~A
- of which WE are *meant to be*-
"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
Who judged the pledge of allegiance as spam? Really? REEEEEAAAAALLLLYYYYY????
yankee

Elizabethtown, KY

#122132 Sep 11, 2013
I can't believe in this day an age anyone still thinks it matters who gets in. It is only a job to these people.where they know they have good retire and health benefits and a great salary on top on that. they r all robots doing whatever the r programmed too!!! none of them care about us...they all lie there heads off to get a great job. and obama remember when the president used to end with God bless American, or during 9-11 Bush was asking for prayers for our country...whatever happened to that
Jay

Paris, TN

#122133 Sep 11, 2013
heehee, yep! You rock, Judge!!!

WATCH Judge Jeanine Pirro Destroy Obama On Syria.

September 11, 2013

http://www.westernjournalism.com/watch-judge-...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#122134 Sep 11, 2013
Welp wrote:
<quoted text>
History and facts are so fun. Let's look at them. 1993 WTC bombed. 6 killed. Those that caused it were found and on March 4, 1994, a jury found Salemeh, Ajaj, Abouhalima, and Ayad guilty on 38 counts, including murder and conspiracy, and the judge handed down multiple life sentences. After Bush leaves office Obama has to hunt down and kill the man responsible for 9/11.
I'll see Clinton's 6 dead and raise you Bush's 3000.
Speaking of terrorist, who was the first President to have civilian Americans killed by Islamic terrorist? Reagan. Strange it was under Reagan since he is the one that funded, armed and trained Al Qaeda.
Welp

United States

#122135 Sep 11, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll see Clinton's 6 dead and raise you Bush's 3000.
The only difference......they failed on their first attempt.
Welp

United States

#122139 Sep 11, 2013
Barak needs to wag the dog so he can get the debt ceiling raised......again
Welp

United States

#122141 Sep 11, 2013
?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#122142 Sep 11, 2013
Welp wrote:
Barak needs to wag the dog so he can get the debt ceiling raised......again
So you imagine (it has to be imagine since no evidence exist to support this notion) that our President started a war in Syria and then coerced the Syrian government to gas its own women and children so that McCain and other Republicans would get fired up and forget about not raising the debt ceiling?
Even if such an incredible story could be true, do you really think the republican party so inept that they cannot do two things at once?
LOL I've yet to see evidence of them doing a single thing but I dont doubt they could.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who buys baseball memorabilia 57 min Joe blow 7
Jimmy dye 2 hr PIe 8
Jason Marsee shot Ford Collett 2 hr Quantummist 28
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr How Stupid can yo... 141,244
Romeo's restaurant to be on restaurant impossible! 3 hr Jennifer Travers ... 30
house cleaner wanted younger lady 7 hr citizen 7
Barbourville internet 9 hr Internet 7
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages