'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 265435 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122466 Sep 12, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
G'nite RC Co-Cola. Dream sweet.
I see the IMPOSTER republiCON. I knew it wouldn't take long. He hates to be exposed. I hope you have a good night.

YOU too CALVIN.

Pleasant dreams to you.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Germany

#122467 Sep 12, 2013
well, I guess I will go air out my socks, good night to the rest of you cross dressing spanking democrats, cant wait to see you at the next NAACP meeting, big bubba is gonna be there,

cant hardly wait,

I LOVE MITCH!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122468 Sep 12, 2013
republiCONS IMPOSTER can go to hell. Punkass loser.

Have fun. I will report you again.

Typical loser CON tactic. Sucks to be a loser lemming repuke. Nightmares to you, drones, white suits, fema camps...hahaha

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH
bubba Rayray

Switzerland

#122469 Sep 12, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
well, I guess I will go air out my socks, good night to the rest of you cross dressing spanking democrats, cant wait to see you at the next NAACP meeting, big bubba is gonna be there,
cant hardly wait,
I LOVE MITCH!
yeahhhhhhh. Oh and I love Mitch too. Ditch republiCONS the true con.
bubba Rayray

Switzerland

#122470 Sep 12, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Typical loser CON tactic. Sucks to be a loser lemming repuke. Nightmares to you, drones, white suits, fema camps...hahaha
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH
hey, what would Jesus say to you now huh?

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#122471 Sep 12, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH THE SOCKS
&
DITCH MITCH
If this comedy thing doesn't work out for him, there's always WND, right?
bubba Rayray

Switzerland

#122472 Sep 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, NR, wherever you are.
LOL....she makes me laugh. She quotes Jesus. She says, Jesus preached love, or words to that extent.
She practices hate. Clearly satanically possessed.
She hates everyone who does not think like she does. You have to be a liberal to be in her court. If your not, she hates you with vengeance and posts it on a public forum.
Sicko, loon!!! Get use to it, she can't help she's possessed!
yo, not NR but I shore does agree on this hera watts you sayid.
bubba Rayray

Switzerland

#122473 Sep 12, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Ari is a bovine's butthole, and he is a 20th grader with the mentality of a gummy bear
man school shore duzzz you sum good things huh?
bubba Rayray

Switzerland

#122474 Sep 12, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
would not do....WND. Duhhhh! You would be wrong den Jew kno.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#122475 Sep 12, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
And just think, out of 100 million sperm, he was the fastest. I shudder to think of his sister/wife's mental faculties.
jimmy

Irvington, KY

#122476 Sep 12, 2013
MOT wrote:
So?
So?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#122477 Sep 12, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
cant hardly wait,
I LOVE MITCH!
Go to bed Ari. You know how cranky you get when you don't get enough sleep.
Jay

Springville, TN

#122479 Sep 12, 2013
bubba Rayray wrote:
<quoted text>hey, what would Jesus say to you now huh?

Jesus would probably say,*yo, you didn't love thy neighbor as I told you to do.*

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya.........zoom, down the ladder you go there, evil occupier, to where the hateful's dwell.

Ching! Did you forget the ice water?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122480 Sep 12, 2013
The other recipient of US farm subsidies: Wall Street
http://qz.com/122761/the-other-recipient-of-u...

EWG Farm Subsidy Database

Subsidy Recipients 1 to 30 of 1,840 in Frankfort, KY

http://farm.ewg.org/addrsearch.php...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122481 Sep 12, 2013
IT'S JUST AN ACT
Twitter’s IPO filing underlines that the JOBS Act wasn’t about jobs

http://qz.com/123955/the-most-exciting-things...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122482 Sep 12, 2013
Opening The Zoo’s “Big Cat” Cages – Retrospective Analysis On The Current Middle East
Posted on September 12, 2013 by sundance

Due to the ---graphic nature--- of the content of this post a substantive backdrop is needed.

As a human being I would never have wished to see what I saw. But as a journalist I have a camera and a responsibility. I have a responsibility to share what I saw that day. That’s why I am making this statement and that’s why I took the photographs. I will close this chapter soon and try never to remember it.(link)

The men who carried out this execution are the men who President Obama, and Secretary of State John Kerry are providing weapons to.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/09/1...
Jay

Springville, TN

#122484 Sep 12, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
And just think, out of 100 million sperm, he was the fastest. I shudder to think of his sister/wife's mental faculties.
Still pondering this one.

Fail to see how he being the best, the fastest, the strongest of the bunch correlates to his wife or sister's mental faculties.

Did you take Sex Ed. in school? Maybe you should go back for a refresher?
Jay

Springville, TN

#122485 Sep 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Opening The Zoo’s “Big Cat” Cages – Retrospective Analysis On The Current Middle East
Posted on September 12, 2013 by sundance
Due to the ---graphic nature--- of the content of this post a substantive backdrop is needed.
As a human being I would never have wished to see what I saw. But as a journalist I have a camera and a responsibility. I have a responsibility to share what I saw that day. That’s why I am making this statement and that’s why I took the photographs. I will close this chapter soon and try never to remember it.(link)
The men who carried out this execution are the men who President Obama, and Secretary of State John Kerry are providing weapons to.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/09/1...

AL, this is absolutely putrid! I saw a live video of something like this about a year ago. They also filmed the stoning of this beautiful young woman, buried to her chest in sand while the people threw stones and large rocks at her head.

And they want us to respect their religion and beliefs? Sorry, never!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122486 Sep 12, 2013
Good Night *Patriots*
Please PRAY for America
and Please God ... Bless America and her Patriots <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122487 Sep 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
AL, this is absolutely putrid! I saw a live video of something like this about a year ago. They also filmed the stoning of this beautiful young woman, buried to her chest in sand while the people threw stones and large rocks at her head.
And they want us to respect their religion and beliefs? Sorry, never!!!
Me either Jay!
Me either!

Good Night ...
God Bless You <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Cornfused 163,519
Attn Bailey switch 38 min Honkers 4
tent parents 2 hr kcdc 11
Tyra smith 2 hr Law 3
wondering 2 hr looking 4
knox county social services (Apr '14) 4 hr Dreamer 17
donna hale 4 hr Lol 5

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages