'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253573 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

United States

#122435 Sep 12, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Again try and make me chemtrail. kma while you are at it.
We played this game already, but hey here you go:
Limit your time in the fog loser.
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
DITCH DemoCONS ...!!!!!
RIP REPUKE CONS
DITCH MITCH
Why, the game ...?? Like DemoCRAP better ...?????
Northern Rico

Switzerland

#122436 Sep 12, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I think you're desperate and a poser. I claimed to have no skillz.
As to being a lady, can I please be a lesbian?
Has your tongue ever slapped your brain. Corn dogs especially Stste Fair are amazing!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122437 Sep 12, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RC Co-Cola! Wonder which famous Kentuckians this new sock's gonna claim it's kin to?*snicker*
Speaking of snickers, I wish Tab would hurry up and get the heck back. I miss his cantankerous self.
Great post on the Monsanto Protection Act! I've gotten no telling how many emails and signed every single petition Food Democracy Now has sent. Monsanto's like the agricultural version of the Death Star.
Hope you had a great day. I'm loving this cooler weather!
Hey girl, missed you today while I played with the socks mentality with some help from the Newport guy. I miss Uncle Tab too. Even Calvin now that school has started. He is funny.

I know what you mean about arisock. lol

That Monsanto crap is off the chart. Unbelievable, BIG CORP GREED

I am loving this weather too, right now anyway, this weekend will be nice. Can't wait. I did have a good day doing nothing, except run an errand. Back to the AC, read the news, and watched the cirus clown sock act arisock was doing. He thinks he is so clever. What a creepy weirdo. Hope they do keep an eye on him. Wonder how many guns he has. A poster child for background checks for sure. lol

Have a great night. The Daily Show is much funnier than these clowns. Big laughs.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122438 Sep 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, the game ...?? Like DemoCRAP better ...?????
Whatever you choose chemtrail. Don't bother me. See how many you can come up with. You have nothing else to do. Hope the fog hasn't warped your skills. Play with arisocks and his puppet vern. Oh, oh, and his frau. You are a loser lemming CON in a big chemtrail fog. Sucks to be you. Chemtrails are getting you quick. Get a scan. lol

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#122440 Sep 12, 2013
Northern Rico wrote:
<quoted text>Has your tongue ever slapped your brain. Corn dogs especially Stste Fair are amazing!
Dont be too upset Ari. Not everyone is cut out for the interwebz. Perhaps you can convince people you are an expert at farming or something.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122441 Sep 12, 2013
Grant wrote:
<quoted text>
you're enjoying this weather? Well set your thermostat at this temp more often. I know you're not talking about the weather outside, people that enjoy that weather don't spend 20 hours a day on the internet like you do.
I enjoy it and often sit on the screen porch or out in the gazebo and read or surf the net for the news, check email, fb, feed the birds, take a swim. Retirement is wonderful. You guys are just some amusement. Plus I like sharing with my libs and those just reading and not posting all the factual news. If you hadn't just trolled in and spouted off you would know that. Sorry your probably still have to work and do community service.

Troll along, the A Lunatic will get to your gloom and doom thread soon enough. She's refueling.

Enjoy the weekend. It is suppose to be football weather. Catch a game. I am.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#122442 Sep 12, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you choose chemtrail. Don't bother me. See how many you can come up with. You have nothing else to do. Hope the fog hasn't warped your skills. Play with arisocks and his puppet vern. Oh, oh, and his frau. You are a loser lemming CON in a big chemtrail fog. Sucks to be you. Chemtrails are getting you quick. Get a scan. lol
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Sucks to be you...DemocRAT / DemoCRAP...!!!!!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122443 Sep 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Sucks to be you...DemocRAT / DemoCRAP...!!!!!
HAHA, what you CONS do best when you have NOTHING. No candidates, no defense for your racist, bigoted, twisted mentality. Have fun with yourself and arisocks. You already used those too. You live in Cali, I'm in KY, I say it sucks to be you in your chemtrail fog. Earthquakes, forest fires, sinking in the ocean, no four seasons for you. I would definitely say it sucks to be you. Try not to suck on that chemtrail fog too much. You need that cell.

[email protected] zombie

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Northern Rico

Switzerland

#122444 Sep 12, 2013
Goodnight Newport Guy! It has been fun but I can not take the credit. Your loss. I am not "Ari". But she/he must be a swell person, since so many accuse everyone of being him/her.
Northern Rico

Switzerland

#122445 Sep 12, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA, what you CONS do best when you have NOTHING. No candidates, no defense for your racist, bigoted, twisted mentality. Have fun with yourself and arisocks. You already used those too. You live in Cali, I'm in KY, I say it sucks to be you in your chemtrail fog. Earthquakes, forest fires, sinking in the ocean, no four seasons for you. I would definitely say it sucks to be you. Try not to suck on that chemtrail fog too much. You need that cell.
[email protected] zombie
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
you are one sick puppy.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#122446 Sep 12, 2013
Obama Saves the World Again!
Obama is GOD!
OZombies

United States

#122447 Sep 12, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected] zombie
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Who the hell do you think you're DemoCON lunatic?
You're NO BODY...!! Not important ...!! Get it...!!
DITCH DemocRATS...!!!!!
Take a hike...!! Get lost...!! Obama ZOMBIE...!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#122448 Sep 12, 2013
Northern Rico wrote:
Goodnight Newport Guy! It has been fun but I can not take the credit. Your loss. I am not "Ari". But she/he must be a swell person, since so many accuse everyone of being him/her.
Need a do-over huh?
Jay

Springville, TN

#122449 Sep 12, 2013
Northern Rico wrote:
<quoted text>you are one sick puppy.

Yo, NR, wherever you are.

LOL....she makes me laugh. She quotes Jesus. She says, Jesus preached love, or words to that extent.

She practices hate. Clearly satanically possessed.

She hates everyone who does not think like she does. You have to be a liberal to be in her court. If your not, she hates you with vengeance and posts it on a public forum.

Sicko, loon!!! Get use to it, she can't help she's possessed!
OZombies

United States

#122450 Sep 12, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
[email protected] zombie
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
Yeah...you're right...California is in a really bad shape...SINCE YOU DEMOC~RATS TOOK OVER...
all blue states are going down hill...you buffoon !!

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#122451 Sep 12, 2013
Northern Rico wrote:
Ari is a bovine's butthole, and he is a 20th grader with the mentality of a gummy bear
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122452 Sep 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell do you think you're DemoCON lunatic?
You're NO BODY...!! Not important ...!! Get it...!!
DITCH DemocRATS...!!!!!
Take a hike...!! Get lost...!! Obama ZOMBIE...!!
blah, blah, blah...don't bust a vein getting all riled up. Did I hit a nerve? haha Keep trying. And seriously think about getting that scan. You have sucked on too many chemtrails. I am not going anywhere. Suck it up with your chemtrail fog. Loser lemming tool.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122453 Sep 12, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...you're right...California is in a really bad shape...SINCE YOU DEMOC~RATS TOOK OVER...
all blue states are going down hill...you buffoon !!
WRONG...RED states are the WELFARE states. Look it up.

Suck it chemtrail

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122456 Sep 12, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Ari is a bovine's butthole, and he is a 20th grader with the mentality of a gummy bear
Hi Calvin, good to see you. You have arisock right.

Jon was killing me on the fauxbox segment. He is hilarious.

Have a good night and great day in school. It's the weekend. Have fun.

Lock up when you leave the asylum. I am tired and watching Steven Cobert in my big comfy bed.

Have fun with the circus clown socks.

Goodnight Crow if you are still out there online.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#122457 Sep 12, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Succinctly stated. Hiya Calvin, good to see you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 16 min Titty Sprinkles 11
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 21 min Santa 6
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 22 min Excited 174
Stacey carnes 23 min mossy seaman 3
It's a Mystery............. 5 hr Quantummist 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr ChromiuMan 156,587
cash for stamps 9 hr Wondering 3

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages