'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 258937 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#122227 Sep 11, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You should learn how to use the tools I have referenced...you would not have to guess who is who...and look like such an idiot when you are WRONG.
Satellite image expert, writer, investigator and now a hacker.
You never fail to impress. ;-)
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#122228 Sep 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm "sure" theses peeps in in your so-called trailers ... huh?
Robert C. Byrd[D], a Pillar of the Senate, Dies at 92
Senator Byrd died around 3 a.m. Monday at the Inova Hospital in Fairfax, his office said. He lived not far from there, in McLean, Va. Gov. Joe Manchin III of West Virginia, a Democrat, will appoint an interim successor.
Mr. Byrd’s perspective on the world changed over the years. A former member of the Ku Klux Klan, he filibustered against the 1964 Civil Rights Act only to come to back civil rights measures and Mr. Obama. A supporter of the Vietnam War, he became a fierce critic, decades later, of the war in Iraq. In 1964, the Americans for Democratic Action, the liberal lobbying group, found that his views and the group’s aligned only 16 percent of the time. In 2005, he got an A.D.A. rating of 95.
Mr. Byrd’s political life could be traced to his early involvement with the Klan, an association that almost thwarted his career and clouded it intermittently for years afterward.
In the early 1940s, he organized a 150-member klavern, or chapter, of the Klan in Sophia, W.Va., and was chosen its leader. Afterward, Joel L. Baskin, the Klan’s grand dragon for the region, suggested that Mr. Byrd use his “talents for leadership” by going into politics.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/29/us/politics...
Ku Klux Klan members in United States politics
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan_mem...
MOUNTAINEERS
OF THE BLUE AND GRAY
West Virginia military units – both Union and Confederate
http://www.shepherd.edu/gtmcweb/cd_units.html
Robert Carlyle Byrd (born Cornelius Calvin Sale, Jr.; November 20, 1917 – June 28, 2010) was a United States Senator from West Virginia. A member of the Democratic Party, Byrd served as a U.S. Representative from 1953 until 1959 and as a U.S. Senator from 1959 to 2010. He was the longest-serving U.S. Senator and, at the time of his death, the longest-serving member in the history of the United States Congress.[3][4][5][6](In June 2013, his record was surpassed by U.S. Representative John Dingell of Michigan.[7])
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd
)8~D>
Funny thing about all this is the ObaMORONS can tell you the dates of every time Romney even said the word "black" in his lifetime...but they've never heard of this democrat Byrd klansman. Why not? Because they weren't told to know anything about him. Shhhh! lol
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#122229 Sep 11, 2013
Had a lot to do at work today and couldn't jump on topix for a few minutes. I was wondering if Putin has announced what Obama can say or do this week. lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#122230 Sep 11, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi ILIH, I think all that hate was bred into them and the teabaggers just released it at the thought of America's first BLACK President.(They forget he is half white raised by his white grandparents basically). The flew out of their closets and daily show how pathetically racist and bigoted that they are. Pretty sad.
They are a terrorist dream for somemore American born/citzen to join them. Then the drones can find them. lol
I feel the same as you. I will post whatever, whenever I want to.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Hey you.
You know what I wonder? If he's brave enough to speak like that in front of others, offline? I mean, do his friends speak that way too? Closet bigot or open bigot?
Personally, I don't know a single person who speaks like that. Do you?
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#122231 Sep 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill was American president and not the president of the world. He was embarrassment but, you DemoCONS know nothing about scruples, family value...if you think Hillary didn't care, you're fool.
But, what difference at this point dies it make?
Suck on your stupidity, you have mouth for it ...!!
Does...[dies]
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#122232 Sep 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
Had a lot to do at work today and couldn't jump on topix for a few minutes. I was wondering if Putin has announced what Obama can say or do this week. lol
First Putin and Assad has to stop laughing at Obama, then we'll see...!!
Obama as Senator he was, PRESENT...!!
He is present now, can't you tell wtf..??

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122233 Sep 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Ever noticed the tooth problem started with a small black speck that went untreated for too long. That black speck ruined the whole tooth. If left without treatment it could lead to problems with the jaw bone and even contaminate the bloodstream resulting in death. Some teeth are beyond repair and need to be removed from the jawbone and discarded.
Trying to save a tooth is also sometimes impossible depending on the condition and age of the problem. At that time it must be properly disposed of to insure the surrounding area is not infected etc. etc.
Pull the tooth and disinfect the surrounding area. Just saying.....
==========
Great euphemism ...
From another forum ...
"small black speck" Ha Ha I get it!
Very clever :-D
Please find us more Bigot humor ;-)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#122234 Sep 11, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>I would say, "Americans just might need to keep an eye on you then"! You are too flippant for this day in American history.
I would say, "A-medical facility just might need to keep an eye on you then." You are pretending to be Vern. A fictional character from a corny 80's movie. Know what I mean? Seek help.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#122236 Sep 11, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you.
You know what I wonder? If he's brave enough to speak like that in front of others, offline? I mean, do his friends speak that way too? Closet bigot or open bigot?
Of course you don't know anyone that talks that way because you are so busy yakking your racism you never pay attention to anyone else. You are one of the biggest racist slugs on here. Go eat some green government cheese and call one of your butt buddy goat friends on your Obama phone, trashy bitch.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122237 Sep 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> Ever noticed the tooth problem started with a small black speck that went untreated for too long. That black speck ruined the whole tooth. If left without treatment it could lead to problems with the jaw bone and even contaminate the bloodstream resulting in death. Some teeth are beyond repair and need to be removed from the jawbone and discarded.
Trying to save a tooth is also sometimes impossible depending on the condition and age of the problem. At that time it must be properly disposed of to insure the surrounding area is not infected etc. etc.
Pull the tooth and disinfect the surrounding area. Just saying.....
==========
Great euphemism ...
From another forum ...
We doubt you have teeth and you should take that back over to that forum and stay while you are at it. crazy loon

RIP GOP

DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#122238 Sep 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
OP-ED CONTRIBUTOR
A Plea for Caution From Russia
What Putin Has to Say to Americans About Syria

By VLADIMIR V. PUTIN
Published: September 11, 2013

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/opinion/put...
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#122239 Sep 11, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"small black speck" Ha Ha I get it!
Very clever :-D
Please find us more Bigot humor ;-)
Describing a rotten tooth as starting to decay because of a black speck is bigotry? How did you come to that ridiculous conclusion...unless you are a racist thinker? Are you trying to say that it is bigoted to refer to the democrats as rotting, decayed people that need to be removed? Wow. You must have really been butt hurt when your whole party said horrific things about Bush. Well, you would be horrified if you weren't a bigoted imbecile, right? lol
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#122240 Sep 11, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say, "A-medical facility just might need to keep an eye on you then." You are pretending to be Vern. A fictional character from a corny 80's movie. Know what I mean? Seek help.
LMAO This coming from a goat girl that travels with a circus and eats green government cheese handouts. You are at the bottom of the food chain goat girl and you dare to talk about someone else needing help? lol Go eat some green cheese.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122241 Sep 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill was American president and not the president of the world. He was embarrassment but, you DemoCONS know nothing about scruples, family value...if you think Hillary didn't care, you're fool.
But, what difference at this point dies it make?
Suck on your stupidity, you have mouth for it ...!!
Shove it Chemtrail. He was a great President. Maybe not Husband of the Year, but a great President. He is loved around the WORLD. Deal with it. They say like a rock star.

Again, that was between him and Hillary and GOD. None of your business. He didn't jeopardize the American people. Maybe you should take some history lessons if you attempt to be an American.

Just so you know chemtrail....

Bill Clinton's 1993-2001 Term Average:
55%
Bill Clinton's First-Term Average:
50%
Bill Clinton's Second-Term Average:
61%
Bill Clinton's High Point:
73%
http://www.gallup.com/poll/116584/Presidentia...

A Gallup Poll Review of the Clinton Presidency
www.gallup.com/poll/12058/Gallup-Poll-Review-...

A Gallup Poll Review of the Clinton Presidency Bill Clinton’s job approval rating went up, not down, during the impeachment years

AND as of
July 30, 2012
In U.S., Bill Clinton at His Most Popular
http://www.gallup.com/poll/156362/Bill-Clinto...

Yep, a rock star. People just love Bill wherever he goes. Really chaps you repukes ass eh? hahaha

Oh and let me remind you of this as well:

Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent - CBS News

www.cbsnews.com/2100-500160_162-4728399.html

Feb 11, 2009 · CBS News/N.Y. Times Poll Finds President Will Leave Office With Lowest Final Approval Rating Ever

LOWEST.......EVER. Got that chemtrail.

Oh and your slur to Hillary is a partial fauxbox sentence you idiots run in the ground like all the rest.

In Context: Hillary Clinton's 'What difference does it make' comment

Clinton: With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/article/2...

Sep 11, 2001 - Terrorist Attack 3000+ During the Iraq War, 4,475 U.S. service members were killed and 32,220 were wounded; in Afghanistan, 2,165 have been killed and 18,230 wounded through Feb. 5, 2013. Among service members deployed in these conflicts, 103,792 were diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) over the period 2002 to December 2012. Over that same period, 253,330 service members were diagnosed with a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) of some kind. As a result of battle injuries in the Iraq War, 991 service members received wounds that required amputations; 797 lost major limbs, such as a leg. In Afghanistan, 724 have had to undergo amputations, with 696 losing a major limb.- See more at: http://journalistsresource.org/studies/intern...

Dems take that 4 to your CONS 9/11, Iraq/Afganistan War...we could go on and name them all under bush...but you get the picture right chemtrail?

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122242 Sep 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
OP-ED CONTRIBUTOR
A Plea for Caution From Russia
What Putin Has to Say to Americans About Syria
By VLADIMIR V. PUTIN
Published: September 11, 2013
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/opinion/put...
His English is very good.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122243 Sep 11, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you.
Sorry ILIH, I didn't see this, making a glass of tea and watching Jon Stewart laugh at Crazy Eyes in Africa.

He is a coward and a real poster child for background checks. His multiple personality socks speak volumes of his stability. He is a raging closet bigot who stalks people to say all the things he wished his black hearted forked tongue could say when he passes them at Walmart. He is a coward and knows he would get his ass kicked.

Him and that )8~D> batshit crazy loon are in a low class of their own. I never seen anything like them on here since 2010 when I came on posting my articles about the GRANDrand. haha

Hope you have a great night. I didn't see Crow post today. I hope she is feeling alright. I hate it when I get too much sun. Especially sun burned.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#122244 Sep 11, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Shove it Chemtrail. He was a great President. Maybe not Husband of the Year, but a great President. He is loved around the WORLD. Deal with it. They say like a rock star.
Again, that was between him and Hillary and GOD. None of your business. He didn't jeopardize the American people. Maybe you should take some history lessons if you attempt to be an American.
Just so you know chemtrail....
Bill Clinton's 1993-2001 Term Average:
55%
Bill Clinton's First-Term Average:
50%
Bill Clinton's Second-Term Average:
61%
Bill Clinton's High Point:
73%
http://www.gallup.com/poll/116584/Presidentia...
A Gallup Poll Review of the Clinton Presidency
www.gallup.com/poll/12058/Gallup-Poll-Review-...
A Gallup Poll Review of the Clinton Presidency Bill Clinton’s job approval rating went up, not down, during the impeachment years
AND as of
July 30, 2012
In U.S., Bill Clinton at His Most Popular
http://www.gallup.com/poll/156362/Bill-Clinto...
Yep, a rock star. People just love Bill wherever he goes. Really chaps you repukes ass eh? hahaha
Oh and let me remind you of this as well:
Bush's Final Approval Rating: 22 Percent - CBS News
www.cbsnews.com/2100-500160_162-4728399.html
Feb 11, 2009 · CBS News/N.Y. Times Poll Finds President Will Leave Office With Lowest Final Approval Rating Ever
LOWEST.......EVER. Got that chemtrail.
Oh and your slur to Hillary is a partial fauxbox sentence you idiots run in the ground like all the rest.
In Context: Hillary Clinton's 'What difference does it make' comment
Clinton: With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.
http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/article/2...
Sep 11, 2001 - Terrorist Attack 3000+ During the Iraq War, 4,475 U.S. service members were killed and 32,220 were wounded; in Afghanistan, 2,165 have been killed and 18,230 wounded through Feb. 5, 2013. Among service members deployed in these conflicts, 103,792 were diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) over the period 2002 to December 2012. Over that same period, 253,330 service members were diagnosed with a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) of some kind. As a result of battle injuries in the Iraq War, 991 service members received wounds that required amputations; 797 lost major limbs, such as a leg. In Afghanistan, 724 have had to undergo amputations, with 696 losing a major limb.- See more at: http://journalistsresource.org/studies/intern...
Dems take that 4 to your CONS 9/11, Iraq/Afganistan War...we could go on and name them all under bush...but you get the picture right chemtrail?
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
I have better things to do then to read your garbage, RoboCON ...!!

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#122245 Sep 11, 2013
Hey RC Co-Cola, ILiH. Busy day on the board, eh? Witch Dumchit must be exhausted from changing all those icons.

ILiH, your 9/11 post was touching. The others have been hilarious!

RC, you and InJudgement have been fighting the good fight, I see ;)

Just popped in for a minute to say hey. Long day here, so dream sweet and I'll see you tomorrow.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#122246 Sep 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Describing a rotten tooth as starting to decay because of a black speck is bigotry? How did you come to that ridiculous conclusion...unless you are a racist thinker? Are you trying to say that it is bigoted to refer to the democrats as rotting, decayed people that need to be removed? Wow. You must have really been butt hurt when your whole party said horrific things about Bush. Well, you would be horrified if you weren't a bigoted imbecile, right? lol
Hmmmm, I have to be a racist to recognize bigotry?
LOL that's fresh.
When you have a black President yes, "a small black speck" is a racist euphemism.
Bush never had his citizenship questioned. Never had to provide TWO birth certificates. Never had his faith disputed. Never was called a liar by a member of congress while publicly addressing them. Never had his wife publicly ridiculed by right wing media.
Yes terrible things were and are said about George W. but there were limits. We still followed decorum and had respect for the office he held and his family.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#122247 Sep 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I have better things to do then to read your garbage, RoboCON ...!!
Yeah those ratings must be too much for you. You aren't an American just because a piece of paper says you are. Learn your history and research the TRUTH. Or stay with the minority groups who keep losing elections with more to come.

BTW, chemtrail, I keep telling you there is no robo or CON in liberal DEMOCRAT. You republiCONS are the robo clowns. So figure it out dumbass.

Sucks to see the truth eh?

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min North Mountain 159,432
Big Chicken or Shell Station? (Jan '13) 30 min Betty Bop 26
Heidrick 54 min Quantummist 8
Laura Wyatt and Larry Coleman 59 min neighbor 1
Does the chicken have bed bugs? (May '14) 1 hr tigers 2
Big chicken (Apr '15) 1 hr tigers 4
misty holt 1 hr wondering 1

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages