'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
106,841 - 106,860 of 146,888 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121550
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

General Robert E Lee wrote:
you are ruining it for then wtf, they want me to think my posts have been removed! They are fools, like you!
You are the holler hicktard that moved to TN to fit in better with your fellow Tards.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121551
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you can't even be a successful liar, can you? Jim's character's name wasn't "Vern", so there goes the "namesake" lie. Second, it wasn't Jim who named the characters anyway.
It's mildly interesting though, that in your family they name women Vernon.
Oh, and as for this little exchange:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
....no, it won't, Jethro.
Now until you grow a pair, stop wasting my time. Lunatic. Liar. Coward.
Hello Crow. How is your Sunday going? I was out early working in the flower garden and enjoying coffee while the birds were chirping and hitting my bird feeders. Great morning.

Can you believe these clowns last night? That general bobbysocks is sounding more and more like the stalking pervert arisock really is. He seems fixated on countrygirl, you, ILIH, and me. Thinks he is some bully I guess. Nothing but a repuke pervert with his groupies condoning it. They are a sick bunch. "Jethro" gives me big laughs. Wonder where Calvin went. I wanted to chat with him about that sicko rush and the articles I posted yesterday where that loser is going to write a children's book. Unbelievable those repuke suckers condone his crap while laughing all the way to the bank. Brainwashed losers. Laughing at arivernsocks and his Jim tall tale. What a loser.

Hope you have a great day. I will.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
General Robert E Lee

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121552
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You are the holler hicktard that moved to TN to fit in better with your fellow Tards.
Why thank you wtf, how did you ever read my post? HAHAHA.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121553
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

The 1 percent played Tea Party for suckers

When the super-rich feel threatened, they foment grass-roots uprising on their behalf. Here's why it always works

Excerpted from "Rich People’s Movements: Grass-roots Campaigns to Untax the 1 Percent"
On Election Day, November 2, 2010, more than eight million Americans voted for congressional candidates who claimed to represent the Tea Party and its grassroots insurgency against the federal government. Most of the Tea Party candidates won.

Their victory marked a sea change in American government. Even before the winners were sworn in, reporters began to refer to the 112th Congress as “the Tea Party Congress.” On the day of the swearing-in, the prominent Tea Party backer David Koch likened the electoral success of the Tea Party to the American Revolution.“It’s probably the best grassroots uprising since 1776 in my opinion,” he said.

The proposals of the new Congress had little in common with the revolutionary slogans of 1776, but many of them would be familiar to activists who had participated in the grassroots uprisings on behalf of the rich in the twentieth century.

On January 5, for example, House Republicans introduced a “balanced budget amendment” that was really a tax limitation amendment—modeled on the precedents that the National Taxpayers Union and the National Tax Limitation Committee had furnished in the 1970s. A flurry of other balanced budget amendment bills followed. On January 23, Senate Republicans, led by Orrin Hatch, introduced a tax limitation/balanced budget amendment bill of their own that was even more restrictive.

The next day, Representatives Steve King (R-IA) and Rob Woodall (R-GA) introduced a one-sentence proposal to repeal the Sixteenth Amendment. On March 15, 2011, Representative Ron Paul (R-TX) introduced the Liberty Amendment, precisely as Willis Stone drafted it in 1956.

And throughout the session, Republicans introduced bill after bill to cut top income tax rates and make estate tax repeal permanent. Many of these tax proposals were regressive enough that they might have made even an Andrew Mellon blush. But they would have warmed the heart of J. A. Arnold if he could have lived to see them. They could almost have been copied from the 1927 program of the American Taxpayers’ League.

No doubt the rich people’s movements of the future will also surprise us. They will exploit new technologies and organizing techniques. They will draw on some very old arguments and policy ideas, but they will recombine them and thereby invent some new ones. They will craft their policy proposals to recruit strange-bedfellows coalitions, just as their predecessors did. We can be confident that they will also continue to have all of the characteristics that so baffled observers of rich people’s movements in the twentieth century. They will use the traditional tactics of the poor on behalf of tax cuts for the rich. They will behave like outsiders, but demand policies designed to benefit people who are consummate insiders in American politics. They will include many protesters who look unusually well heeled, and who will demand collective benefits for people even better off than themselves.

Rich people’s movements have a permanent place in the American political bestiary. As long as one of our great political parties is programmatically allied with the radical rich, it is safe to predict that rich people’s movements will continue to influence public policy in ways that preserve—and perhaps even increase—the extremes of inequality in America.

http://www.salon.com/2013/09/07/the_1_percent...

Long article about the teabagger suckers the repukes invented. Now it will bite them in the ass as they eat their own. PRICELESS (I see loon likes my term too, NOT AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT BETWEEN THEM)

RIP LYING TEABAGGING GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121554
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you can't even be a successful liar, can you? Jim's character's name wasn't "Vern", so there goes the "namesake" lie. Second, it wasn't Jim who named the characters anyway.
It's mildly interesting though, that in your family they name women Vernon.
Oh, and as for this little exchange:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
....no, it won't, Jethro.
Now until you grow a pair, stop wasting my time. Lunatic. Liar. Coward.
lunatic, coward and liar, there you rate big with all three traits. Never said Jim's character name was Vern , did I? No. The point was, "my name is Vern and he always said, "know what I mean Vern"? Never said Jim named the characters. I jokined about being a cousin and my name being Vern and that maybe but doubt it;where the name Vern came from. You need to try and absorb what the meaning is from what you do read before making a conclusion ! I am a man. Sorry to tell you and disappoint you but, no women in the family, have male names shi$$face. Your other drivel has nothing to do with me. It is your shi$$face conclusion . All this is your problem not mine.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121555
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you wtf, how did you ever read my post? HAHAHA.
I went to School you retard.
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121556
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you can't even be a successful liar, can you? Jim's character's name wasn't "Vern", so there goes the "namesake" lie. Second, it wasn't Jim who named the characters anyway.
It's mildly interesting though, that in your family they name women Vernon.
Oh, and as for this little exchange:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
....no, it won't, Jethro.
Now until you grow a pair, stop wasting my time. Lunatic. Liar. Coward.
btw you noticed the exchange pertaining to and for the CONS..it did work! So what business was it to you, Jethro ||? Know what I mean? Crow what are you....teeheeeeteehee?
Vern to crow OVER

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121557
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Vern wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmmmmm oh and Jim Varney was my third cousin. He was your friend?..... interesting! I gave him the Vern namesake to use teeeheeee,maybe doubt it but. My name is Vern for Vernon know what I mean.
Caw caw caw.....crow eat crow! Know what I mean? You are the coward and liar. LQQKeeeee at the actual post idiot.
General Robert E Lee

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121558
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Vern wrote:
<quoted text>lunatic, coward and liar, there you rate big with all three traits. Never said Jim's character name was Vern , did I? No. The point was, "my name is Vern and he always said, "know what I mean Vern"? Never said Jim named the characters. I jokined about being a cousin and my name being Vern and that maybe but doubt it;where the name Vern came from. You need to try and absorb what the meaning is from what you do read before making a conclusion ! I am a man. Sorry to tell you and disappoint you but, no women in the family, have male names shi$$face. Your other drivel has nothing to do with me. It is your shi$$face conclusion . All this is your problem not mine.
That idiot don't read Vern! It forms a conclusion of how it wants things to be, then posts it as the truth, same as it's goof squad does!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121559
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vern wrote:
<quoted text>lunatic, coward and liar, jokined .
Shortened to the correct terms relating to you. You are a "jokined". Pathetic Sybil complex creating your ignorant names as usual arisocks. Can't get anymore creative than that. You are losing it. Seek help loser.

RIP GOP

DITCH ARI&SOCKS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121560
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Crow, hope to talk to you later this evening. I am out having fun for the afternoon. Let this twisted repuke play his little games while waiting for his buds )8~D> batshit crazy loon and chemtrail to suck his pudding pops.

I hope you have a great day. It is too nice outside to play with these idiots. He can play with himself. Sick pervert that he is.

RIP GOP

DITCH ARI&SOCKS

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121561
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Crow. How is your Sunday going? I was out early working in the flower garden and enjoying coffee while the birds were chirping and hitting my bird feeders. Great morning.
Can you believe these clowns last night? That general bobbysocks is sounding more and more like the stalking pervert arisock really is. He seems fixated on countrygirl, you, ILIH, and me. Thinks he is some bully I guess. Nothing but a repuke pervert with his groupies condoning it. They are a sick bunch. "Jethro" gives me big laughs. Wonder where Calvin went. I wanted to chat with him about that sicko rush and the articles I posted yesterday where that loser is going to write a children's book. Unbelievable those repuke suckers condone his crap while laughing all the way to the bank. Brainwashed losers. Laughing at arivernsocks and his Jim tall tale. What a loser.
Hope you have a great day. I will.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Hey RC Co-Cola! My Sunday is fabulous, thanks for asking, and I'm glad yours is too.

Yeah, I missed Calvin too. I keep meaning to tell him about the Butterfly Nebulae that they found. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out - it's breathtaking!

As far as Jethro and his support hose, I'm sick of fooling with them. He's posted all kinds of twisted crap, but lying about being related to Jim is about as low as it goes. Jim was a really good man, and I liked him a bunch.

It was kind of funny to see ol' Vern get his lederhosen in a bunch, though. Must've hit some kind of nerve when I called him on his slimy lie. Heh.

If you didn't see it, check out that link from Source Watch about Smithfield. It's an eye opener. Let the sorry SOB's sell to China.

Ok, chick, I'm out for awhile. Probably see you later tonight.

Have a great day!
plans

Essie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121562
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

for future voters id voters cards ,you have to have at least 300.000$ in a bank before you can apply. chatter box news.
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121563
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
That idiot don't read Vern! It forms a conclusion of how it wants things to be, then posts it as the truth, same as it's goof squad does!
true dat! That is why I "jokined" ...know what I mean? Ernest would be proud of Vern tee hee! Dayum that Ari person, as well as others, must get under their skin with truth. The way they react, is how anyone who cannot accept the truth will act. Known facts. Spin facts to accommodate their false bravado.

It was such a nice day..plus it is getting late here. The Alps and the countryside are calling for rest. An old timer is making some goat cheese, just for me. Will pick it up in the morn.

America is going down under its present leadership. Hopefully your state will be one who will turn the tide again. I support the red states. The world and this country are watching. If America goes, so do we. Many do not understand the concept. America in modern times with all the "rights" can no longer be a police force nor babysitter for other countries' problems!
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121564
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RC Co-Cola! My Sunday is fabulous, thanks for asking, and I'm glad yours is too.
Yeah, I missed Calvin too. I keep meaning to tell him about the Butterfly Nebulae that they found. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out - it's breathtaking!
As far as Jethro and his support hose, I'm sick of fooling with them. He's posted all kinds of twisted crap, but lying about being related to Jim is about as low as it goes. Jim was a really good man, and I liked him a bunch.
It was kind of funny to see ol' Vern get his lederhosen in a bunch, though. Must've hit some kind of nerve when I called him on his slimy lie. Heh.
If you didn't see it, check out that link from Source Watch about Smithfield. It's an eye opener. Let the sorry SOB's sell to China.
Ok, chick, I'm out for awhile. Probably see you later tonight.
Have a great day!
you got called on your "slimy lie" actually idiot, wtf! Jim was family but he had health issues brought on by things he knew would take his life one day, irregardless of, "what a really good man"..he was as you say! Are you sure you knew him as well as you claimed? You are lacking some truth if you did. Are you getting d-I-z-z-y from twisting and squirming so much?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121565
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your actually part Bull terrier and part shitzu...
you ARE a bull-shitter!
Why the name calling?
Cannot contribute civilly to the discussion?
YOURACONHESACON

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121567
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the name calling?
Cannot contribute civilly to the discussion?
TheCON nameCON callingCON isCON fromCON moreCON thanCON oneCON sourceCON.

You can't have a civil discussion with a CONidiot.

BITCHABOUTMITCH
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121568
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Vern wrote:
<quoted text> true dat! That is why I "jokined" ...know what I mean? Ernest would be proud of Vern tee hee! Dayum that Ari person, as well as others, must get under their skin with truth. The way they react, is how anyone who cannot accept the truth will act. Known facts. Spin facts to accommodate their false bravado.
It was such a nice day..plus it is getting late here. The Alps and the countryside are calling for rest. An old timer is making some goat cheese, just for me. Will pick it up in the morn.
America is going down under its present leadership. Hopefully your state will be one who will turn the tide again. I support the red states. The world and this country are watching. If America goes, so do we. Many do not understand the concept. America in modern times with all the "rights" can no longer be a police force nor babysitter for other countries' problems!
I'm with you Vern. Very honest post.
I have cousin in Switzerland (Luzern)
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121569
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

YOURACONHESACON wrote:
<quoted text>
TheCON nameCON callingCON isCON fromCON moreCON thanCON oneCON sourceCON.
You can't have a civil discussion with a CONidiot.
BITCHABOUTMITCH
DITCH DemoCONS ...!!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121570
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

plans wrote:
for future voters id voters cards ,you have to have at least 300.000$ in a bank before you can apply. chatter box news.
So, DemoCONS can organize buses to pickup people and take them to voting places, but can NOT organize to take people to DMV to get ID cards? Community organizer in chief, can NOT help people to get ID cards? How does this people without ID cards buy alcohol, cigarettes, get food stamps, welfare, apply for jobs, etc. Don't we all need some kind of an ID on us?
Who are you kidding DemoCONS ...???????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
where did the hot topix malena cox go 3 min know 1
Corn for Sale 1 hr seller 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 26,210
House cleaning 2 hr Joe 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 128,923
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr hillian 81,559
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 hr Flint hill bandit 16,129
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder Sun sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••