'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121571 Sep 8, 2013
Ephesians 6:10-13 - Geneva
10 Finally my brethren, be string in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the 'assaults of the devil.

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, principalities, against powers, AND against the 'worldly governors, the 'princes' of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness, "which are" in the high places.

13 For this cause take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to resist in the evil day, and having finished all things, stand fast.
14 thru 24 tells the rest about the Armor of God.

Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

American Lady

Danville, KY

#121572 Sep 8, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>"We know exactly where the WMD's are!"..........George W Bush
"I William get bin Laden if I have to follow him to the Gates of Hell!".......George W Bush
YOU are a pUnk of the HIGHEST order!
``````````

A "liberal site" ...

SUN JUN 15, 2008 AT 06:20 PM PDT
McCain to Swim to the Gates of Hell to Catch Bin Laden

In May 2007, McCain described himself as the dog that'll hunt:
"We will do whatever is necessary. We will track him down. We will capture him. We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of Hell."
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/06/15/5365...

It WAS Bush's policies that lead to the capture/killing of Bin Laden thru 0!

Monday, May 02, 2011

BUSH'S GITMO INTERROGATIONS LED TO THE KILLING OF OSAMA BIN LADEN

It was intelligence gleaned from interrogating GITMO detainees, specifically Khalid Sheik Muhammad, that led to the capture and killing of Osama Bin Laden. The name of the courier to OBL took eight years of intelligence work to identify the person and the compound.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
Yes

United States

#121573 Sep 8, 2013
did wrote:
you read about the old woman farting in the churn.
That was your mother!
OZombies

United States

#121574 Sep 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Ephesians 6:10-13 - Geneva
10 Finally my brethren, be string in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the 'assaults of the devil.
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, principalities, against powers, AND against the 'worldly governors, the 'princes' of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness, "which are" in the high places.
13 For this cause take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to resist in the evil day, and having finished all things, stand fast.
14 thru 24 tells the rest about the Armor of God.
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
AMEN <3 !!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#121575 Sep 8, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
So, DemoCONS can organize buses to pickup people and take them to voting places, but can NOT organize to take people to DMV to get ID cards? Community organizer in chief, can NOT help people to get ID cards? How does this people without ID cards buy alcohol, cigarettes, get food stamps, welfare, apply for jobs, etc. Don't we all need some kind of an ID on us?
Who are you kidding DemoCONS ...???????
It is not just a matter of getting to the DMV (although that in itself can be prohibitive), You also have to acquire all the necessary documentation required for a government ID, which is time consuming and can be very expensive.(for some elderly it's nearly impossible).
Believe it or not, a good portion of the poor and elderly do manage to survive without a government ID.
My own mother lost her ID a couple decades ago and never bothered to replace it. She has no trouble doing anything she needs to do. Yes, you can do banking and such without a government ID (most banks have systems in place for those without government ID's).
They even want to even ban the use of picture ID's from state universities (which technically IS a government ID).
Since there is virtually NO voting fraud that government ID's would prevent, there can only one other reason. To make it harder for particular groups to vote.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#121576 Sep 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
``````````
A "liberal site" ...
"We will do whatever is necessary. We will track him down. We will capture him. We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of Hell."
Monday, May 02, 2011
It was intelligence gleaned from interrogating GITMO detainees, specifically Khalid Sheik Muhammad, that led to the capture and killing of Osama Bin Laden. The name of the courier to OBL took eight years of intelligence work to identify the person and the compound.
Bush's Policy:
Find Osama Bin Laden then run the other way.
Remember Tora Bora?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#121577 Sep 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
``````````
A "liberal site" ...
Monday, May 02, 2011
You are right however about Bush's policies leading to Bin Laden's capture.
If Bush didn't have a policy of letting Bin Laden run around freely, he wouldn't have been alive to be killed by Obama's team.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121578 Sep 8, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RC Co-Cola! My Sunday is fabulous, thanks for asking, and I'm glad yours is too.
Yeah, I missed Calvin too. I keep meaning to tell him about the Butterfly Nebulae that they found. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out - it's breathtaking!
As far as Jethro and his support hose, I'm sick of fooling with them. He's posted all kinds of twisted crap, but lying about being related to Jim is about as low as it goes. Jim was a really good man, and I liked him a bunch.
It was kind of funny to see ol' Vern get his lederhosen in a bunch, though. Must've hit some kind of nerve when I called him on his slimy lie. Heh.
If you didn't see it, check out that link from Source Watch about Smithfield. It's an eye opener. Let the sorry SOB's sell to China.
Ok, chick, I'm out for awhile. Probably see you later tonight.
Have a great day!
No one gives a damn about your Sunday, or RC Co Cola's either! Call each other on the phone to do your butt-licking!
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121579 Sep 8, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not just a matter of getting to the DMV (although that in itself can be prohibitive), You also have to acquire all the necessary documentation required for a government ID, which is time consuming and can be very expensive.(for some elderly it's nearly impossible).
Believe it or not, a good portion of the poor and elderly do manage to survive without a government ID.
My own mother lost her ID a couple decades ago and never bothered to replace it. She has no trouble doing anything she needs to do. Yes, you can do banking and such without a government ID (most banks have systems in place for those without government ID's).
They even want to even ban the use of picture ID's from state universities (which technically IS a government ID).
Since there is virtually NO voting fraud that government ID's would prevent, there can only one other reason. To make it harder for particular groups to vote.
It could be a good portion of them have active warrant's, and are afraid to go to the DMV! Since the DMV does check criminal histories!
OZombies

United States

#121580 Sep 8, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you Democrats avoiding for some getting ID cards. You must have birth certificate. I'm sure if you have an ID,(I)illegals would NOT be able to vote, right? How was possible during Obama election dead people voted even Mickey Mouse did vote Obama. When community organizers ACORN have buses full of people to be taken to voting places, do you know how many (I)leggals voted for Obama? What was ACORN motto...
"VOTE OBAMA VOTE OFTEN"...did you know that?
...and you know something else, find a sucker who is going to buy your B.S. because I for sure DON'T !
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#121581 Sep 8, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush's Policy:
Find Osama Bin Laden then run the other way.
Remember Tora Bora?
Remember Clinton? Saudis offered Osama Bin Laden to Clinton, but he was to busy chasing skirts NO time to chase Osama Bin Laden, right?
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#121582 Sep 8, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be a good portion of them have active warrant's, and are afraid to go to the DMV! Since the DMV does check criminal histories!
That too General! You have to be legally here to get an I.D, how many drive W/O Drivers License?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#121583 Sep 8, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
They only check for (traffic) warrants if you are getting a drivers license, not a personal ID (here in Ky). People with active warrants usually don't vote anyway.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#121584 Sep 8, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Clinton? Saudis offered Osama Bin Laden to Clinton, but he was to busy chasing skirts NO time to chase Osama Bin Laden, right?
I didn't claim Clinton's policies were responsible for his capture.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121585 Sep 8, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
They only check for (traffic) warrants if you are getting a drivers license, not a personal ID (here in Ky). People with active warrants usually don't vote anyway.
ALL @ the 'click' of a button

Popular Kentucky Driver Guides

Boater License

Voter Registration
Register to vote or update KY voter registration before the next election.

Passport

Address & Name Change

Identification Card
Gather all you need to apply for, renew or replace a lost Kentucky ID card.

Reports & Records
Obtain driving records, criminal records, vehicle history reports...

http://www.dmv.org/ky-kentucky/drivers-licens...

)8~D>

Since: Dec 11

#121586 Sep 8, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are YOU speaking from personal experience?
Are your legal records here?
http://scholar.google.com/scholar...
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#121587 Sep 8, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't claim Clinton's policies were responsible for his capture.
But Bush's did? There was no terrorist attacks during Clinton's presidency, right? Stop it...!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121588 Sep 8, 2013
OR this:

The *LEGAL* site :)
Contact Info
Division of Motor Vehicle Licensing
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
200 Mero Street
Frankfort, KY 40622

http://transportation.ky.gov/Motor-Vehicle-Li...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121589 Sep 8, 2013
Local Danville Business Selling Synthetic Marijuana To Our Community

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/danville-ky/T...

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#121590 Sep 8, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you Democrats avoiding for some getting ID cards. You must have birth certificate. I'm sure if you have an ID,(I)illegals would NOT be able to vote, right? How was possible during Obama election dead people voted even Mickey Mouse did vote Obama. When community organizers ACORN have buses full of people to be taken to voting places, do you know how many (I)leggals voted for Obama? What was ACORN motto...
"VOTE OBAMA VOTE OFTEN"...did you know that?
...and you know something else, find a sucker who is going to buy your B.S. because I for sure DON'T !
Your accusations are so full of misinformation, I dont know where to start.
ACORN was accused of REGISTRATION fraud. NOBODY showed up to the polls pretending they were someone they were not.
Show me the court cases of people voting fraudulently that government ID's would have prevented.
And no I do not have my birth certificate (I do have a government ID). MANY people aren't in possession of their birth certificates and depending on the state you live in, it can be a long, difficult and expensive process acquiring a copy.
Requiring a government ID may prevent 1, maybe 2 cases of voter impersonation, yet it would prevent a great many people with the right to vote from doing so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
truck payments 2 hr what 15
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 2 hr sick of it 10
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 3 hr worried 222
To the Garland family 3 hr lmao 6
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 3 hr lmao 5
Brett 4 hr lololol 3
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 6 hr lol 13
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Fri billy 183
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night