'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
106,661 - 106,680 of 146,433 Comments Last updated 25 min ago

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. Work in the am. Sleep well Crow.
Good night Tofy!
You too, chicklet.

Dream sweet.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. Work in the am. Sleep well Crow.
Good night Tofy!
GN ILiH, We must talk tommorow 121...bring a bag of gold stars...lol
PEACE
tofy
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...
Me, too.
I personally find astrology a hoot. I use to read a lot on that, and have stacks of books I've collected through the years - and people would laugh when I would describe them, as per the books I read. The compatibility signs are fun. If you put two people together whose signs are opposites, you will see they don't really get along. What's fun about this is that many people fit their sign. I don't know about the alignment of the stars and orbiter's or how they affect people, or if they even do, but the matching up of the signs has a proven reliability that pretty well describes people.
As for reading horoscopes. Fun, but nothing to bank on.
I am curious, Crow, what is your sign, if you don't mind. I am Libra.
Funny Jay...I'm Aries...Libra and Aries can be good friend romantically NO, so forget it Jay...(kidding)!

Aries and Leo never get involved in any kind of business partnership, disaster. Butting heads a lot. Both of them like to lead. Leo likes to criticize a lot.

Aries and Aries perfect love match.

Sagittarius and Scorpio will hurt Aries.

Aquarius and Aries is also good match...Aquarius is water sign, Aries fire...!! Aries is very honest and temperamental ... Aries goes head first and will think later. Heart goes before head...!! Aries is very romantic and doesn't cheat on his/hers partner.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine too :)
I like Scrat the 'squirrel'
Always chasing his 'nut'...
Reminds me of someone on here
)8~D>
Yeah AL...funny you said that...the squirrel is real nut...!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Please I would never cause anyone problems even to someone I've butted heads with as you say.
There's not malicious bone in my body.
Just trying to be nice and that's the thanks I get?
You forget I've always stood for PEACE...you think there's something nefarious about that?
Oh how you've always misjudged me or how you've judged me period.
One of most loyal humans and humble to my core,love for all people especially those that live in the shadows the unseen hidden from the world
hungry and lonely only hope to live on,and yet I can't be trusted!
So be it!
Live on....
PEACE
tofy
There's not malicious bone in my body... said 'tofy'
`````````

You must FORGET the night "I" got a 'cursing" from 'you'...
RIGHT here on THIS board ...!!!

I haven't!
I have a 'memory'
like an 'elephant'...

Might not be a 'malicious' bone ...
BUT ...
THAT was 'malicious'...

Remember ...???

You 'must' forget ...
I "call" IT ...
The 'way'
"I"
SEE it!
ALSO!

I did NOT say you do not STILL have some "good qualities" ...
Just 'misguided'...

P~E~A~C~E ...
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny Jay...I'm Aries...Libra and Aries can be good friend romantically NO, so forget it Jay...(kidding)!
Aries and Leo never get involved in any kind of business partnership, disaster. Butting heads a lot. Both of them like to lead. Leo likes to criticize a lot.
Aquarius and Aries is also good match...Aquarius is water sign, Aries fire...!! Aries is very honest and temperamental ... Aries goes head first and will think later. Heart goes before head...!! Aries is very romantic and doesn't cheat on his/hers partner.
Friend(s)
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine too :)
I like Scrat the 'squirrel'
Always chasing his 'nut'...
Reminds me of someone on here
)8~D>
Like to watch also again and again...The Birdcage.
Robin Williams plays really good, gay...!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
What has that to do with the primitive authors that wrote the various myths you call the bible?
Did you know that in the time of Jesus a putting a dead mouse in ones mouth was considered a cure for a toothache?
They sure had more use for penicillin than wine.
IF 'man' hadn't "sinned" ...
There would be NO need for penicillin ...

In Jesus's time ...
There WAS NO need for it!

There WAS for the wine!
In 'celebration' of a 'marriage'...

BTW ...
That 'marriage'
WAS between ...
a male and a female :D

Check out
WHAT
a bride AND a bridegroom defines!:D

Wine IS good for the 'blood'...
Just do NOT do it in extremes ...

As for 'anything'...
Do NOT take 'it' to 'extremes'...

;~)

BTW ...
Clove oil
IS
really good for a 'toothache'...
It 'numbs' bout anything ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Like to watch also again and again...The Birdcage.
Robin Williams plays really good, gay...!!
Yes ... that was a good one :)
Robin can play just about any part ... well.

Multitalented.

Do you remember him from *Mork & Mindy*

Nanu nanu :D
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>

You have been reading haven't you OZ...lol. You are so right accordingly...from what I remember.

My oldest son, daughter-in-law,( marriage made in heaven)- sis-in-law, long time friend, youngest son, all Aries. Yes, Aries heart before head, very romantic for sure, loving, kind people - never cheated on each other, wouldn't dream of it, as I said,(marriage made in heaven!)

Leo.....ummm, another close relative of mine.......what can I say, LOL, ego? Aries son, does not get along well with that Leo relative of his. Not compatible at all.

As I said, astrology can be fun. We had more laughs at each other when we start on this at home. Then I have a Taurus in my midst.......the Bull! Oh yeah, did you ever try to push a bull? So funny, OZ, thanks for the laugh.

Oh and by the way......Aries can be pretty stubborn when they make up their mind. An old lady friend of our family once told me, "If Aries don't getcha, the Bull will".

Never mind Scorpio.....watch that sting! 8D
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA RELYING ON STUDENT'S SPIN ON SYRIA?
McCain, Kerry also informed by 26-year-old at Georgetown

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/obama-relying-on-s...

Gary D Flatt Ronald B. Stetton 13 minutes ago
Nobody "voted" for Obama, at least not for him to win, it was pure Marxist fraud. ACORN and the 63 Czars, and WHO owns the voting computers? America, we've been taken on a snipe hunt.

``````````

Good Night *Patriots*
God Bless You!

<3
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes ... that was a good one :)
Robin can play just about any part ... well.
Multitalented.
Do you remember him from *Mork & Mindy*
Nanu nanu :D
He was very young and skinny then...!!
Nanu nanu, yes...!!

Was he in Jumanju? Also funny...!!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been reading haven't you OZ...lol. You are so right accordingly...from what I remember.
My oldest son, daughter-in-law,( marriage made in heaven)- sis-in-law, long time friend, youngest son, all Aries. Yes, Aries heart before head, very romantic for sure, loving, kind people - never cheated on each other, wouldn't dream of it, as I said,(marriage made in heaven!)
Leo.....ummm, another close relative of mine.......what can I say, LOL, ego? Aries son, does not get along well with that Leo relative of his. Not compatible at all.
As I said, astrology can be fun. We had more laughs at each other when we start on this at home. Then I have a Taurus in my midst.......the Bull! Oh yeah, did you ever try to push a bull? So funny, OZ, thanks for the laugh.
Oh and by the way......Aries can be pretty stubborn when they make up their mind. An old lady friend of our family once told me, "If Aries don't getcha, the Bull will".
Never mind Scorpio.....watch that sting! 8D
Yeah Jay...Aries can be very stubborn. And don't push me...Watch that Ram horns and hard head.
Leo, my best friend, very honest and loyal, but no one knows only Leo does...very opinionated ...!!

Taurus and Aries can be actually very good friends. Head first both of them think alike. I have two of 'Taurus', very good friends. Yes, astrology can be fun...!!

I read somewhere that in jail the least people are Aries ... very honest and follow the rules.

I worked counting money, worked as a cashier and always see money as part of my job, nothing but paper. Never felt tempted to steal. Just not in me.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
OBAMA RELYING ON STUDENT'S SPIN ON SYRIA?
McCain, Kerry also informed by 26-year-old at Georgetown
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/obama-relying-on-s...
Gary D Flatt Ronald B. Stetton 13 minutes ago
Nobody "voted" for Obama, at least not for him to win, it was pure Marxist fraud. ACORN and the 63 Czars, and WHO owns the voting computers? America, we've been taken on a snipe hunt.
``````````
Good Night *Patriots*
God Bless You!
<3
Good Night Darlin'...!!
God Bless You Too...!!
<3 !!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
He was very young and skinny then...!!
Nanu nanu, yes...!!
Was he in Jumanju? Also funny...!!
Yes he was.
-n-
YES it was funny ...
:)

I just dropped back in to post this and saw yours ...

VERY informing on the Z-Man evidence that wasn't "allowed" in court!

It PROVES Z-Man's innocence!
For the 'naysayers'...
imo

The Mysteries of The Richard Conner Proffer Hearing Discussed ...
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/09/0...

LONG article ...
BUT ...
well 'worth' the read/time ...
For those interested ...

G'nite :)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
In Jesus's time ...
There WAS for the wine!
BTW ...
That 'marriage'
WAS between ...
Check out
WHAT
As for 'anything'...
;~)
BTW ...
Clove oil
IS
No need for penicillin in Jesus's time?
Really?
Are you saying that there were no diseases in the first century?
People died often by what today would be minor infections.
If Jesus really wanted to teach something useful, he would have taught basic sanitation practices.
Funny how ALL the stories of the bible takes place in the middle east. I guess the rest of the world didn't need salvation ;)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Jay...Aries can be very stubborn. And don't push me...Watch that Ram horns and hard head.
Leo, my best friend, very honest and loyal, but no one knows only Leo does...very opinionated ...!!
Taurus and Aries can be actually very good friends. Head first both of them think alike. I have two of 'Taurus', very good friends. Yes, astrology can be fun...!!
I read somewhere that in jail the least people are Aries ... very honest and follow the rules.
I worked counting money, worked as a cashier and always see money as part of my job, nothing but paper. Never felt tempted to steal. Just not in me.

We're probably boring everybody left on here to death, but maybe they will recognize themselves, ya think?

It is said that in the signs, the men and women differ to some extent. In other words, they are somewhat alike, but there is a separation in thinking. I was reading years ago about a Moon Sign. The Moon Sign (as told, is the father sign). In order to find you Moon Sign you have to know the exact minute you were born....usually on your birth certificate. Then you work the chart. So you could be Aries Sun, and Cancer Moon....so you draw from both and for this reason you can associate with someone of both signs.

As a Libra, I have never had a day's problem with Aries family or friends. I do find some of them "bull-headed" when they know their right they will fight to the death....lol.

You're right about Leo 8)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
In Jesus's time ...
There WAS for the wine!
BTW ...
That 'marriage'
WAS between ...
Check out
WHAT
As for 'anything'...
;~)
BTW ...
Clove oil
IS
Oh just a little more food for thought.
The Chinese dynasties are well recorded and documented back to the times before Noah,(5000 years) yet no mention of any flood.
I would have thought everybody drowning would at least be worth a mention :P
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
We're probably boring everybody left on here to death, but maybe they will recognize themselves, ya think?
It is said that in the signs, the men and women differ to some extent. In other words, they are somewhat alike, but there is a separation in thinking. I was reading years ago about a Moon Sign. The Moon Sign (as told, is the father sign). In order to find you Moon Sign you have to know the exact minute you were born....usually on your birth certificate. Then you work the chart. So you could be Aries Sun, and Cancer Moon....so you draw from both and for this reason you can associate with someone of both signs.
As a Libra, I have never had a day's problem with Aries family or friends. I do find some of them "bull-headed" when they know their right they will fight to the death....lol.
You're right about Leo 8)
I use to enjoy reading about astrology. I have my personal horoscope done years ago and I lost the chart. I would kick myself now. That was very interesting. Now will cost a lots of money to do it.
Yes, time and place is very important.
My ruling planet when I was born was Mars, that's why I love red. Mysterious planet Pluto, that's why so many unexpected things happened in my life. My stone is diamond. My astrologer told me, "money from unexpected sources may bless your life", I'm still waiting for that one. Won in my life but nothing to brag about it. Won years ago,$1,000.00 from KBIG radio station contest and next day Mexico City trip for two, all expenses paid, 5 days.
It was fun, took my Leo friend. Clime the Moon pyramid and have pictures to show, all the way on top and with very handsome blond, blue eyes Swiss banker. As I said it was fun. Coming down it was very scary. He helped me and my friend to go down. He said, don't look all the way down just in your feet, side ways, one by one step very slow.

You're funny Jay, you made me laugh, yes just two of us. Next time we know how to chase away those DemoCONS ...!! Haha...!!

Good Night Jay...pleasant dreams...!!
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was.
-n-
YES it was funny ...
:)
I just dropped back in to post this and saw yours ...
VERY informing on the Z-Man evidence that wasn't "allowed" in court!
It PROVES Z-Man's innocence!
For the 'naysayers'...
imo
The Mysteries of The Richard Conner Proffer Hearing Discussed ...
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/09/0...
LONG article ...
BUT ...
well 'worth' the read/time ...
For those interested ...
G'nite :)
I will read it...!!

Nite nite...sweet dreams...AL...!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••