'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 258923 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#121897 Sep 9, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Not guilty
phrase of guilty
innocent, esp. of a formal charge.
Mr. Websters dictionary.(look it up).
;~)

Ain't 'it' a dandy ...
:)

Wonder where he GOT his "learning" :D
[facetious]
School of libTARDED teachers, I would SAY!

not guilty 4 results
Synonyms:
1)acquitted
2) clean-handed
3) guiltless
4) innocent.

- See more at: http://www.thesaurus.net/not-guilty#sthash.Wk...

WHAT "part" of 'this' do libTARDS NOT comprehend ...???

Need a 'break' from ALL the "ignorance" ...

ta ta for now ...
Countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#121898 Sep 9, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>If we could just get rid of the sorry pos like you the USA would be fine.
Epic response, love
it!!! Let's not forget her special crew. Not many of
them left. If it was we wouldn't have this great
guy , President B. Obama. Yeah!!!!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#121899 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
"Not guilty" is NOT a finding of innocence" That is about the dumbest thing I ever heard in my life!
Should we change legal terminology to change people who are found guilty to ' we the jury your honor, find the defendent not innocent'? Then we could find them not innocent in the 1st 2nd or 3rd degree!
Here is some interesting ready on the legal meaning of "not guilty" as we use it in this country.
http://www.oregoncriminalattorney.com/Crimina...
In some states you can, in certain instances ask the court for a verdict of factual innocence. Which means that in fact you where entirely innocent and all accusations were false.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#121900 Sep 9, 2013
I meant
"Here is some interesting reading on the legal meaning of "not guilty" as we use it in this country."
I've got to quit posting via my phone!:P
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121901 Sep 9, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> Epic response, love
it!!! Let's not forget her special crew. Not many of
them left. If it was we wouldn't have this great
guy , President B. Obama. Yeah!!!!
Sleep with one eye open John Kay

Yeah I might die tomorrow
Might catch a bullet in the brain
You may strap me to the deathbed
And stick the needle in my vein
But ...
by the time you dig my grave
A hundred more will take my place

)8~D>

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#121902 Sep 9, 2013
Not guilty
phrase of guilty
innocent, esp. of a formal charge.
Mr. Websters dictionary.(look it up).
The legal definition:

not guilty
n. 1) plea of a person who claims not to have committed the crime of which he/she is accused, made in court when arraigned (first brought before a judge) or at a later time set by the court. The choices of what one can plea are: guilty, not guilty, no contest, not guilty by reason of insanity, or incompetent to stand trial. 2) verdict after trial by a judge sitting without a jury or by a jury (unanimous decision in all but two states, which allow a verdict by only 10 of 12 jurors), stating that the prosecution has not proved the defendant guilty of a crime or that it believes the accused person was insane at the time the crime was committed. The accused cannot be tried again for the crime charged.
http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx...
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#121903 Sep 9, 2013
Vern wrote:
<quoted text>America better back away. Russia will not be pretty in this nor Iran. If the president cannot handle Benghazi and he did not, how in the he$$ will he handle a war with countries who hate America? He better back away and let those who hate each other, shoot each other. Those countries have always been that way and will continue to be that way, it is their religion. Your country can not afford this conflict. Better prepare to defend the borders all around America. Point the tomahawks up and out to anyone who wants to mess with America. Unite the states to defend your freedom and your constitution. Dare anyone to cross THAT red line, he$$ with one in another country where you do not know who the uck is who, really.
UCK ( Albanian muslim terrorists in Kosovo) you mean KLA...?????
OZombies

United States

#121904 Sep 9, 2013
Jay wrote:
Sorry AL, didn't see your post. I was back a few pages and posted re: OZ's comment.
It was the unions that dug deep into their pockets and sent millions to Obama in support. Now they are pissed, LOL!
Sorry Jay took me this long to respond...yes, we all know who supported Obama and same bunch now doesn't want his such 'great' health care. I remember, you wrote about this while ago.
Maybe I don't have time to answer back, but I always read your posts. Very informative.
Thanks Jay...!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121906 Sep 9, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
I meant
"Here is some interesting reading on the legal meaning of "not guilty" as we use it in this country."
I've got to quit posting via my phone!:P
'you' NEED to QUIT posting ... "period" ...!!!
ALL you are DOING ...
IS "spreading"
IGNORANCE

~-~

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#121908 Sep 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL you are DOING ...
IS "spreading"
IGNORANCE
~-~
Thank you for your advice.
I shall take it under consideration.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121910 Sep 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL you are DOING ...
IS "spreading"
IGNORANCE
~-~
Why don't you? You are a complete mental case and ignorant biotch. They don't get any ignorant than you. I guess you couldn't stand someone doing "definitions" beside you and general bobbysocks.

Quit posting my comments on other threads. If I want to post there I will. You are a wacko spreading ignorance on every thread there is aren't you. I can see from reading those posts you can deal with the "big boys" and get nothing but clueless, flaming nuts and spam there you can't keep up with changing. You should try getting a real life and stay off topix 24/7. You babbling fool.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121911 Sep 9, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The legal definition:
not guilty
n. 1) plea of a person who claims not to have committed the crime of which he/she is accused, made in court when arraigned (first brought before a judge) or at a later time set by the court. The choices of what one can plea are: guilty, not guilty, no contest, not guilty by reason of insanity, or incompetent to stand trial. 2) verdict after trial by a judge sitting without a jury or by a jury (unanimous decision in all but two states, which allow a verdict by only 10 of 12 jurors), stating that the prosecution has not proved the defendant guilty of a crime or that it believes the accused person was insane at the time the crime was committed. The accused cannot be tried again for the crime charged.
http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx...
I agree "not guilty" doesn't mean innocent. Prosecutors put on lousy cases all the time. Any doubt the jury finds not guilty. He was guilty as much as OJ and that baby killer Casey Anthony. They will all get theirs eventually.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121912 Sep 9, 2013
Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, And Their Craven And Brazen Hypocrisy On Syria

The Republican hypocrisy on Syria is just amazing. Imagine that Mitt Romney were president.
If Romney were president, his party would be wailing for Assad’s head on a pike. But since Obama wants action, Republicans like Cruz and Rubio are against ‘Obama’s war.’ It’s contemptible, says Michael Tomasky.

The Republican hypocrisy on Syria is just amazing. Imagine that Mitt Romney were president. Romney took a far more hawkish line than Barack Obama did on Syria during the campaign. He wanted to arm the rebels, supported in-country cover ops, and so on. So if Bashar al-Assad had used chemical weapons during President Romney’s tenure, there’s every reason to think he’d be pushing for action too.

And what, in that case, would Republicans now temporizing or opposing Obama be doing in that case? They’d be breathing fire, of course. There’s a lot of chest thumping talk right now about how a failed vote will destroy Obama’s credibility. I guess that may be to some. But to anyone paying attention, the credibility of these Republicans is what will suffer, and the vote may well come back to haunt some of them in 2016.

Some Republicans are, to their credit, taking the position consistent with their records. John McCain stood up to those people who looked like they were about two feet away from his face at that town hall meeting last week. Lindsey Graham deserves more credit, since he’s facing reelection and is being called “a community organizer for the Muslim Brotherhood.” On the other side, Rand Paul and the neo-isolationists are probably taking the same position they’d take if Romney were president, although we can’t be completely sure.

If Romney were in the White House, by 2016,“was so-and-so tough on Syria?” would probably be a top litmus test (unless, of course, things got really terrible over there). I could easily see Paul declaiming on the unique evil of chemical weapons that just this once required him to break from his noninterventionist views, but as things stand he at least is taking the position with which he is identified.

But most of them? Please. The Gold Weasel Medal goes to Marco Rubio, as others such as Tim Noah have noted. Back in April, Rubio thundered that “the time for passive engagement in this conflict must come to an end. It is in the vital national security interest of our nation to see Assad’s removal.” Removal! Obama’s not talking about anything close to removal. So that was Rubio’s hard line back when Obama was on the other side. And now that Obama wants action? Rubio voted against the military resolution in the Senate Foreign Relations Committee last week.

Ted Cruz? Just in June, Cruz wanted to go into Syria and rough ’em up.“We need to develop a clear, practical plan to go in, locate the weapons, secure or destroy them, and then get out.” Now? Syria is a distraction from, you guessed it, Benghazi. He said last week:“We certainly don’t have a dog in the fight. We should be focused on defending the United States of America. That’s why young men and women sign up to join the military, not to, as you know, serve as al Qaeda’s air force.”

There are many others. These two are worth singling out because they want to be president, and their craven and brazen flip-flopping on one of the most important issues to come before them in their Senate careers is more consequential than the flip-flopping of some time-serving senator no one’s ever heard of. But the whole picture is contemptible.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/09/syri...

What a bunch of idiot clowns lining up for candidates just like 2012. Flip flopping at their best.

HILLARY 2016

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#121914 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Nitpick, nitpick, nitpick; constantly convincing yourself you are right, when you are not! I will take the "Websters Dictionary" definition. It is good enough for anyone, but you! I am done responding to you on anything! I have no time for childish games, THE END!
But it not good enough for court.
Websters dictionary is used to define words as used in everyday language.
Certain professions will have their own unique language such as medicine and law.
Websters will not have the same definition of "insane" as the legal system will, and there are legal and clinical terms and words which don't even appear in Websters.
When talking about court cases it is the legal definitions that count, just as when talking medicine it is the clinical definition you go by?
Im sorry my attempts of being factual and precise is frustrating you. I assure you my only goal is to have a conversation with people of varying viewpoints so I can educate and more importantly, be educated.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121915 Sep 9, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you? You are a complete mental case and ignorant biotch. They don't get any ignorant than you. I guess you couldn't stand someone doing "definitions" beside you and general bobbysocks.
Quit posting my comments on other threads. If I want to post there I will. You are a wacko spreading ignorance on every thread there is aren't you. I can see from reading those posts you can deal with the "big boys" and get nothing but clueless, flaming nuts and spam there you can't keep up with changing. You should try getting a real life and stay off topix 24/7. You babbling fool.
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
Once 'your' comment is 'posted' on topix ...
IT IS PUBLISHED!

IT IS FREE to be POSTED elsewhere!

You DO NOT have a 'copyright' on it!

Tho ... you are NOT allowed to change 'words & structure' to them!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121916 Sep 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
As "I" said HERE:
``````````
RepubliCONS/nutter jr. wrote:
Dinner in the oven, now listen to this 9/11 call about the real THUG. Of course repuke CONS CONdone violence so you may enjoy it but I doubt the MAJORITY will.
Shellie Zimmerman 911 Call: George Zimmerman's
Estranged Wife Calls Police After Confrontation
Audio of the 911 call made by George Zimmerman's estranged wife, Shellie Zimmerman, has been released.
Shellie Zimmerman called authorities on Monday afternoon, after an alleged confrontation between George Zimmerman and her father. George Zimmerman was reportedly detained by Lake Mary police following the incident.
During the 5-minute phone call, Shellie Zimmerman tells the dispatcher that George Zimmerman punched her father in the nose, and she said he threatened her family with his hand on his gun. She also said he took her iPad out of her hand and smashed it and cut it with a pocket knife.
Throughout the call, Shellie Zimmerman sounds shaken, telling the dispatcher that she is scared and unsure what her estranged husband is capable of. At one point, she breaks down in tears while the dispatcher attempts to calm her down.
During the call, the police arrived at the scene, and Shellie Zimmerman asked for medical assistance, saying her father was visibly shaken and felt like he was "going to have a heart attack."
Listen to the call below:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/09/shel ...
Of course, you COWARDS wouldn't think that if it was your daughter or father would you? Like a coward with a gun in his hand so are you with an anonymous drawer of socks and political thread. You losers need to pick better heroes. haha
RIP GOP CONS
DITCH MITCH
American Lady wrote:
That's her 'tale'
[with embellishment]...
I SIT on mine :)
Two sides to every story ...
Actually THREE ...
Hers ... the police ...
TRUTH ...
That's WHAT George is KNOWN to tell!
with EVIDENCE
to BACK it UP!

/nutter jr.
ADDED/edited by AL :)

My 'nickname' for s/he/it.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121917 Sep 9, 2013
Spam away bitches, it will change soon! You are nobody's, nothing, nada, zilch!
HAHAHA, yeah right. That is what you do the most. Don't cry like you have for days about it. The loon and the socks will change them back for you wussy bobbysocks. And we are nobody you say, yet you pick up all the little things we say and store them huh? I read you, I know who you are, just like a few others. Another fake sock. And like I have said so many times, you repuke CONS have NOTHING so you insult and post bullshit half truths/out and out lies while dwelling on irrelevant bullshit like that birther crap. Carry on bobbysocks, you said you weren't a biotch but a bastard, I think it was right the first time he posted it. You are a whiny, sissy, biotch. Cry on loser lemming sock.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121919 Sep 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
/nutter jr.
ADDED/edited by AL :)
My 'nickname' for s/he/it.
You lowlife witch gets eaten alive on that thread, probably on all the others you troll. Quit posting my comments on other posts. Although I don't have the time or desire to follow you from thread to threads that you troll. I can just as easy copy and paste there as well. Looks like Wild Irish Rose cleans your clock with every posts. I guess you "copy & paste" other people's comments everywhere while you try to recruit people to that thread.(you idiots were doing that here a couple weekends ago so don't deny it)I will be sure and add my "nickname" for you too if I do.

)8~D> batshit crazy loon

You are a pathetic lonely loser drunk. NOTHING more. So do rant and babble on just to prove the nickname fits.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121920 Sep 9, 2013
Syria Debate Shows Some Senators Listen To Constituents, Just Not On Gun Control

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/09/syri...
That's due to their selective hearing skills.

Typical. With some of the circus socks,)8~D> batshit crazy loon, thugs like Zimmerman and the draft dodging has been rocker Ted out there, we need gun control. Unstable lunatics.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121921 Sep 9, 2013
Look there, the idiot of topix is agreeing with NG, that has to make him confident? HAHAHAHA.
No the loon has that crown little girl. You just hate having someone besides women to try and bully around. Did you get your sissyass whipped on the playground? I bet you did. Probably why you whine so much when you get spammed. Sucks to be you eh bobbysocks.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min wow 159,396
Hey Ladies! 2 hr Terry 6
A missing man 2 hr Please 1
School Closings (Jan '15) 3 hr Betty Bop 5
Is Gerald Hoskins a good mechanic ? (Aug '09) 3 hr Friend who cares 25
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 3,963
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 4 hr Doug77 1,471

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance