'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
106,561 - 106,580 of 149,889 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Circus clown RoboCON is SPAMing again...!!
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
Circus clown RoboCON is SPAMing again...!!
yeah, just made me yawn. Oh well, long drawn out babble will do that. You know what I mean?
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
Out to see a movie with a friend. Be back later to catch the circus clowns act. Have fun with them. Especially ari/jaysocks/bobbysocks and the )8~D> batshit crazy loon. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I want you all to look at this! She gets off here, and thinks she has friends backing her up???? Can she see how her posts are judged when her halfwit trio, is not around; and they have, for the most part quit. She has no clue that she IS the batshit crazy loon! Does she think anyone reads the stupid things she posts? She ends with haha,as if someone is laughing with her, when she is not even fit to laugh at! Who in the hell would go to a movie with her stupidass?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA EMPLOYING THINK-TANK PLAN TO OUST ASSAD?
Critics warn of war doctrine that threatens national sovereignty
Published: 54 mins ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/obama-employing-th...
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
Out to see a movie with a friend. Be back later to catch the circus clowns act. Have fun with them. Especially ari/jaysocks/bobbysocks and the )8~D> batshit crazy loon. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
oh oh ohhhhhhh well when you get back, tell us all about the great movie, your greater friend and even greater ...what a circus and a clown you are. You know what I mean? Also what about that other topic you instigated on topix? You keep avoiding the question, you know whattttt I mean? Yea, you sure do.(**-**)
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
Ol Puke con only posted one time, whats going on? It normally posts time and time again?
;
This would have worked, if everyone went along with it!:)

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>"lol wtf stated."
Got your eye on the problem? I will assume then your lineage is of perfect breeding. Free of ignorance and low STANDARDS never a tragic outcome to render one in a place where they needed assistance. Bravo for you and your anomaly it's not everyday you find such a blood line perhaps you are derived from royalty?
Above it all are we? I have worked all my life never once have I thought less of someone because they needed government assistance.
You seem to think people live so great,even laughing all the way to the cheese line.
Again and again on here you have shown a lack of compassion for those who struggle to survive,and that's all they do is survive!
I'm sure if Romney had been elected they would have closed all the bingo halls immediately.
Some perspective you have wtf...
PEACE
tofy
WTF are youn's talkin bout Willuses?
I luvs me some cherry koolaid & vodka, fried chicken and red beans and rice! half my peeps actually sound like dis...so what's wrong with it? I struggle each day; I wake at 5;am and put my boots on, B 4 I make my coffee. then all hell breaks loose about 5:05!

Yeah,,,it's life in the fast lane Mo Fo's! Stomp on it or eat my dust! Another day of saw dust and diesel.
OZombies

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Vern wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, just made me yawn. Oh well, long drawn out babble will do that. You know what I mean?
I know what you mean Vern ...pages and pages of
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I want you all to look at this! Who in the hell would go to a movie with her stupidass?
shortened your post for a great point! Great question! Know what I mean?
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
This would have worked, if everyone went along with it!:)
oh oh ohhhhhh just wait....it still will, know what I mean?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you AL...!!
This is all very scary and possible.
Nostradamus predicted his own death.
Third Antichrist, someone in LIBRA. His is going to lead for 7 yrs as a peace keeper of the world and then he is going to show his true color. I don't remember what is going to happen after. I gave my book to someone and never got it back.
I 'agree" ...
On the scary and possible part.

I read Revelations for the other part :)

The Anti-Christ is Coming With All Power and Signs and Lying Wonders wonder

The Middle East Peace Accord

The following Scripture text will show the ‘little horn’ of Daniel 7 and
the Beast from the ‘sea’ of Revelation 13 are the same.

http://israelsmessiah.com/prophecy/end_times/...

BIBLICAL DOOM OF DAMASCUS 'RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES'
Students of prophecy warn nations aligning to fulfill Isaiah 17

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/biblical-doom-of-d...

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
The "explainer in chief" hahaha
Bill Clinton Schools Republicans on Facts About Obamacare
Former President Bill Clinton has been asked to travel around the country and clarify the facts about the Affordable Care Act (aka “Obamacare”). Considering how much right-wing slander has been slung at the health care law, President Obama figured Clinton was the perfect person to speak on behalf of the truth about the law.
While speaking at his library in Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton called on Republicans to improve Obamacare, not repeal it.
In fact, during his hour-long speech, he echoed something similar to that of Newt Gingrich, who called Republicans out for the same thing just a few weeks ago. Clinton, like Gingrich, called out Republicans for holding 40 different votes to repeal the landmark law—yet offering absolutely no alternatives if the law were to be repealed.
Which is absolutely true. Republicans have gone on for years about the “horrors” of the Affordable Care Act, yet haven’t offered any sort of alternative for the health care law.
Because the truth is—they don’t have any.
As Clinton said, not only have Republicans opposed the law, they’ve gone out of their way to undermine it as well.
This speech seemed to play off the comments made by President Obama just a few weeks ago when he said Republicans saw defeating Obamacare as the “holy grail” of the Republican party.
Clinton seems to have chose his home state as a staging point for this first big speech to highlight the bipartisan efforts Arkansas has exhibited in implementing the law.
While his speech wasn’t nearly as exciting as the one he gave at last year’s DNC, he obviously targeted parts of the health care law which many Republicans have made a career out of lying about.
He emphasized the state exchanges, which are one of the big driving forces behind the law, and noted that states which are fighting against the law are putting millions within their state at risk of not having health insurance.
But the overall context of his speech was the emphasis on bipartisan efforts to implement — and improve — the law. Which is something Republicans have made clear they have no intention of doing.
Which makes Clinton’s speeches that much more important. After years of right-wing misinformation, myths and blatant lies, President Obama hopes to use Clinton’s gift of explaining complex issues simply to battle the plethora of Republican distortions about the health care law.
So in the weeks ahead, Republicans like Ted Cruz and Rand Paul will spend an ample amount of time doing all they can to continue their campaign of fear and propaganda in a last-ditch effort to defund Obamacare. But President Obama has played the ace up his sleeve, and now has Bill Clinton in his corner to counter their lies.
We’ve got facts, reality and Bill Clinton. They’ve got propaganda, Rand Paul and Ted Cruz. I have to say—I like our odds.
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/bill-clint...
"We’ve got facts, reality and Bill Clinton" haha, CONS have zilch.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
GIVE the man a break will ya?
1. He's married to Hillary.
2. He's a career LIAR.
3. He'll die soon!
Give him a room full of interns and a case of Cuban Cigars, let him die in peace.
No ill will to my Uncle Bill.
Go Razorbacks!
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean Vern ...pages and pages of
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZ
yeah, like pages and pages and pages....what is up with that? Must be bored with that nice 401k and being a retired gov't employee. Know what I mean? Seems so strange.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Vern wrote:
<quoted text>shortened your post for a great point! Great question! Know what I mean?
I went back and fixed that spaming ol puke&CON put on you, as best I could! Welcome aboard.
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I 'agree" ...
On the scary and possible part.
I read Revelations for the other part :)
The Anti-Christ is Coming With All Power and Signs and Lying Wonders wonder
The Middle East Peace Accord
The following Scripture text will show the ‘little horn’ of Daniel 7 and
the Beast from the ‘sea’ of Revelation 13 are the same.
http://israelsmessiah.com/prophecy/end_times/...
BIBLICAL DOOM OF DAMASCUS 'RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES'
Students of prophecy warn nations aligning to fulfill Isaiah 17
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/biblical-doom-of-d...
now AL you had to get all ser I ous on me. Great post know what I mean.

Yeah, this is scary!
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Vern wrote:
<quoted text>oh oh ohhhhhh just wait....it still will, know what I mean?
Played right it sure will!:)
RepubliCONS

Moscow, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

we can only hope that we have good weather for the next cross dressing contest with our NAACP partners, we heard that jesse jackson and al sharpton are going to dress up as chickens and run around the bar clucking and flapping their arms like they just laid an egg, that really excites me, I love black hom.os,

GO MITCH! I WISH HE WAS BLACK!

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you AL...!!
This is all very scary and possible.
Nostradamus predicted his own death.
Third Antichrist, someone in LIBRA. His is going to lead for 7 yrs as a peace keeper of the world and then he is going to show his true color. I don't remember what is going to happen after. I gave my book to someone and never got it back.
Nostradamus was a charlatan and a plagiarist, with about a 9% accuracy rate at best.

http://listverse.com/2007/09/14/top-10-prophe...

I'm surprised at you, O, for putting stock in such nonsense. I'm even more surprised that Witch Hazel didn't quote Deuteronomy 18:10-14. God kinda frowns on seers and false prophets and such. Abominations, I believe He calls them.

I must admit I hope He grades on a curve on this one, though, because I do enjoy checking my horoscope every now and then. ;)
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I went back and fixed that spaming ol puke&CON put on you, as best I could! Welcome aboard.
thanks...that was mighty kind of you! I will return the favor to the clueless nut, know what I mean? You must be brilliant, funny and with that, we all can agree! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhaaa
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Cadez KY (countrygirl). Madisonville KY (countrygirl) 10 miles apart. Campbellsville KY (repuke CON) Marysville IN (crowbait)all in 30 mile radius of each other? Family? that would explain the stupidity! Inbreeding perhaps?
LMAO!!! Just a hoe on the road or maybe a dope dealer! Of course is say this in jest.
These libs don't want you to know where they are posting from, no balls!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KJB marriage straight from the bible!! Marriage... 23 min Truth 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 27 min LMS 26,228
Charmaine Partin 5 hr momo 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr AAA 130,225
Exposing the UNITE ponzi pyramid scheme! 7 hr California Condor 3
Churches 8 hr IronHammer 2
Looking for a place to rent ASAP 12 hr Momolovesmatthew 1
Sheriff deputies 12 hr cant wait 16

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••