'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
106,481 - 106,500 of 151,402 Comments Last updated 35 min ago
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121168 Sep 5, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
I will bet she has no clue what's wrong with that!
OK, if you disagree, tell us what was wrong, 1st grade dropout?
Jay

Paris, TN

#121169 Sep 5, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> the green tooth award
goes to robert the e-dummy for sucking on wtf.
did it grow? nasty bitch! oh shit , I have a call.
kids, find mama's Obama phone! It's wtf crying
he has an infection. I told him to take robittussin,
and call the CDC..

OMG! Please tell us you did not reproduce!
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#121171 Sep 5, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
and call the CDC..
What are you babbling about, crazy person? Infections and Robitussin and your kids and did it grow and blah, blah, blah. We are all aware that you were raised in a barn. You are the goat girl. Duh! Your attempt at humor "felled" to impress anyone.

Now get your stank skank ass to bed, goat girl.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121172 Sep 5, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
and call the CDC..
So.... You take "Robittussin", for an infection? How does that work for anal gonorrhea? I also doubt the spelling of robittussin, but I am not going to look it up. You dig a deeper hole with every post!
Jay

Paris, TN

#121173 Sep 5, 2013
Citing Obamacare, 40,000 Longshoremen Quit The AFL-CIO
September 3, 2013

In what is being reported as a surprise move, the 40,000 members of the International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU) announced that they have formally ended their association with the AFL-CIO, one of the nation’s largest private sector unions. The Longshoremen citied Obamacare and immigration reform as two important causes of their disaffiliation.

Oh my! Aren't they the ones who gave millions to the Obama campaign? lol.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/citing-obama...

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#121174 Sep 5, 2013
Jay wrote:
What Obama, Biden Did After ‘strike Syria’ Speech Even Disgusts Media
September 5, 2013
Apparently there is no crisis, no threat to national security – nothing – that will stop President Obama from playing golf.
Four American diplomats slaughtered in Benghazi? He played golf. A terrorist attack in Boston that killed four, including a young child? He still played golf. Holy hell reigning down in Egypt? A vacation to Martha’s Vineyard to play lots of golf.
And on Saturday, literally within minutes of announcing he had decided the U.S. should engage in a military strike in Syria and asked Congressional to approve that strike, Obama and Vice President Joe Biden hightailed it out of the Rose Garden to, yes, go play golf.
NBC News’ Carrie Dunn was tweeting on the president’s remarks regarding Syria Saturday afternoon and quoted Obama saying Syria’s chemical attack “is an assault on human dignity. It also presents a serious danger to our national security.”
Not threatening enough, however, to give up a few rounds of golf?!
Give up a round and do what exactly? It wasn't like congress was rushing back to vote that day.
The office of President is a high pressure job with very long hours. The men who hold the office have to take sort periods of relaxation where they can find them.
It wasn't like he was told of a major disaster (and possible attack) and chose to wait for the finish of a book being read to second graders. The Pet Goat is a book that is hard to put down however :P
Countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#121175 Sep 5, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
you and your ugly wife did. now go
smack that flat ass. give her some geriatric
love. make her howl. big boy :-).
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#121176 Sep 5, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you know she did! MORE Obama government benefits every time she spits out a kid.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121177 Sep 5, 2013
Jay wrote:
Citing Obamacare, 40,000 Longshoremen Quit The AFL-CIO
September 3, 2013
In what is being reported as a surprise move, the 40,000 members of the International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU) announced that they have formally ended their association with the AFL-CIO, one of the nation’s largest private sector unions. The Longshoremen citied Obamacare and immigration reform as two important causes of their disaffiliation.
Oh my! Aren't they the ones who gave millions to the Obama campaign? lol.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/citing-obama...
I read that too Jay, but the obozocrats will swear it's a lie.
Jay

Paris, TN

#121178 Sep 5, 2013
<quoted text>
So.... You take "Robittussin", for an infection? How does that work for anal gonorrhea? I also doubt the spelling of robittussin, but I am not going to look it up. You dig a deeper hole with every post!
No General, Robitussin is a narcotic and it goes in the other end. Never heard of anybody having a butt cough!

But then.....with her....you never know!
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#121179 Sep 5, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Give up a round and do what exactly? It wasn't like congress was rushing back to vote that day.
The office of President is a high pressure job with very long hours. The men who hold the office have to take sort periods of relaxation where they can find them.
It wasn't like he was told of a major disaster (and possible attack) and chose to wait for the finish of a book being read to second graders. The Pet Goat is a book that is hard to put down however :P
Wasn't Obama on the golf course when the Navy Seals went in to get Bin Laden? They had to rush him to the Situation Room and make it look as if he was a part of every detail. LOL Obama plays golf and vacations and hands over power to whatever democrat will take it. His many golfing trips and Moo'chelle's many lavish vacations wouldn't be so bad if he even pretended like he was the leader of our nation every once in awhile. He doesn't even care enough to pretend. He is an Organizer and a speaker. He knows nothing about leading a nation.
Countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#121180 Sep 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you babbling about, crazy person? Infections and Robitussin and your kids and did it grow and blah, blah, blah. We are all aware that you were raised in a barn. You are the goat girl. Duh! Your attempt at humor "felled" to impress anyone.
Now get your stank skank ass to bed, goat girl.
wtf+robert e-dummy = loveeeeee<3
love is a beautiful thing. least you won't ever,
ever,ever,ever need an abortion. beautiful!!!
Countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#121181 Sep 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Dammmmm! anal gonorrhea! that's deep. what you know about that?
Jay

Paris, TN

#121182 Sep 5, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf+robert e-dummy = loveeeeee<3
love is a beautiful thing. least you won't ever,
ever,ever,ever need an abortion. beautiful!!!

WHAT----------ARE----------YOU ----------SMOKING!?
Countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#121183 Sep 5, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
No General, Robitussin is a narcotic and it goes in the other end. Never heard of anybody having a butt cough!
But then.....with her....you never know!
it ain't no dam narcotic. see that's
your problem,you think you know everything. but,
that butt cough thing is funny as hell! lmao!
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121184 Sep 5, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> Dammmmm! anal gonorrhea! that's deep. what you know about that?
The word you are attempting to spell is Damn, not Dam(this holds water), you should know all you need to know about anal gonorrhea, I have no experiance with it. The spelling of the cough medicine you take for infections is "Robitussin" (thanks to Jay), in closeing; let me say this, YOU ARE STUPID!
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121185 Sep 5, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT----------ARE----------YOU ----------SMOKING!?
That is likely crack, but more likely pain pills! Someone is judgeing her brilliant, who is that stupid; I'll bet I know!
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121186 Sep 5, 2013
"it ain't no dam narcotic"; WOW?
Countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#121187 Sep 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you know she did! MORE Obama government benefits every time she spits out a kid.
I give to the cause. zero taken.
I ain't mad. The POTUS can spend my dollars
as he sees necessary . That's why I voted for him.
Don't hate the player, hate the game!
Countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#121188 Sep 5, 2013
<quoted text>
That is likely crack, but more likely pain pills! Someone is judgeing her brilliant, who is that stupid; I'll bet I know!
let me see if you
can figure out what's wrong with this post.
since we having s dam spelling bee.lmao!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Curious 130,577
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min kentucky wildcat 1,876
Gale Phipps 45 min Just saying 8
strip club for plus women (Feb '11) 1 hr two tons o fun 82
yard sale 9/1 3 hr gray 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr Pagan 16,146
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Interested 681
Kentucky Fried Chicken 11 hr toenail eater 11
Walmart Supercenter 18 hr Bigdaddy 6
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••