'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#121219 Sep 6, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Supporting Dimocrats even when you see and hear them LIE as though no one else notices...never smart...and beyond DUMB!
Debbie Whatshername Schlutz "Dozens of countries support bombing Syria", who? I can't tell you it's classified and unclasssifed and secret and not so secret...actually you must have a national super dee duper decoder ring and be a R-tard Dimocrat schill.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rQKbMNmwC2cXX
:b
Or maybe she attended the classified meetings.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#121220 Sep 6, 2013
Ha Ha I was incorrect:
The President plays golf not "gulf"
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121221 Sep 6, 2013
(CNN)-- When Al Jazeera becomes a major U.S. cable channel, as it plans, some Americans are likely to click past it, recalling the alleged anti-American tone by the pan-Arab network during the Iraq war a decade ago.

"My guess is that when people hear about Al Jazeera, they will not be paying attention to the news quality or correspondents," said media analyst Stuart Fischoff, a retired professor at California State University at Los Angeles.

"They will just hear Qatar, and say it's an Arab country and it's full of terrorists and ... therefore bias in the news," he said. The Qatari government owns Al Jazeera.

Others, however, may find any past political slants overshadowed by a newscast striving toward U.S. standards. Viewers may be curious just to hear Al Jazeera America, which will have access to millions of U.S. homes now that the traditional Arabic-language network this week acquired Current TV, once owned by former U.S. Vice President Al Gore and others.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121222 Sep 6, 2013
Looks like Al Gore will make a dollar anywhere he can! When he's not looking for ManBearPig that is!
Countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#121223 Sep 6, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
AL did you notice we had a night free of Puke n CON, Crowbait and I love its q--er? strange don't you think?
slither in like an old snake.
Countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#121224 Sep 6, 2013
Looks like Al Gore will make a dollar anywhere he can! When he's not looking for ManBearPig that is!
at least hr works. Judging...... by your constant
trolling , you don't.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121226 Sep 6, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
at least hr works. Judging...... by your constant
trolling , you don't.
So....... you stated an hour works? Yes I work, but I set my schedule, I know an idiot like you can't grasp a concept like that. What I do, you are incapable of; however I could do what you do, as could anyone. It does not take an education to draw!
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121227 Sep 6, 2013
Cadez KY (countrygirl). Madisonville KY (countrygirl) 10 miles apart. Campbellsville KY (repuke CON) Marysville IN (crowbait)all in 30 mile radius of each other? Family? that would explain the stupidity! Inbreeding perhaps?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#121228 Sep 6, 2013
The RED Line has been glowing for a long time. Let the INVESTIGATIONS be underway.
RT has an interest in this.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#121229 Sep 6, 2013
Cadez KY (countrygirl). Madisonville KY (countrygirl) 10 miles apart. Campbellsville KY (repuke CON) Marysville IN (crowbait)all in 30 mile radius of each other? Family? that would explain the stupidity! Inbreeding perhaps?
As I have stated before...these imbecile ObaMORONS are living proof that ignorance breeds ignorance and their mammy's and pappy's must have spit out imbecile kids at warp speed. Have a kid...get more food stamps. Have a kid...move to another housing project and get an extra bedroom and rent is still paid by tax payers. Spit out another kid...get an extra pound of green government cheese. All those things ad up and give mammy and pappy imbecile more bingo and beer money for the month.

They are living the life, aren't they? lol

Since: Dec 11

#121230 Sep 6, 2013
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>You must be one of those people who didn't learn your colors in elementary school.
They may have called someone like him "Goat-Boy", eating paste, crayons, insects and such. Definitely not Honors material.

;b
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#121231 Sep 6, 2013
RayOne wrote:
The RED Line has been glowing for a long time. Let the INVESTIGATIONS be underway.
RT has an interest in this.
What is RT interest in Syria?

Wasn't U.S. interest in Kosovo to bomb Serbia for 78 days and Clinton called that 'HUMANITARIAN INTERVENTION' took Kosovo Christian land and gave to Albanian Muslim and U.S. built 7,000 soldiers military base Camp Bondsteel in Kosovo.
Now people in Serbia and around are dying from cancer every day, babies are born with disabilities.
Clinton used 'executive order' to attack Serbia and used DEPLETED URANIUM...was that ok? Wasn't DEPLETED URANIUM against international law or something like that? What do you think Ray?
lmao

United States

#121232 Sep 6, 2013
Seems like some intelligent , people on this thread . This dumb ? why does my ip addy , show ala ? When I'm in the boro anything to change this new to Topix. Thanks in advance!
OZombies

United States

#121233 Sep 6, 2013
Was WWIII what Nostradamus predicted 500 yrs ago? War on Middle East from the 4 corners of the world. U.S. Russia, China and Iran? Just askin'?

...and who is the Antichrist?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#121234 Sep 6, 2013
RT is an alternate news source, the agenda driven MSM have no loyalty to the UnitedStates of America. Don't expect more from RT, except that they are not in the DC bubble.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#121235 Sep 6, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have stated before...these imbecile ObaMORONS are living proof that ignorance breeds ignorance and their mammy's and pappy's must have spit out imbecile kids at warp speed. Have a kid...get more food stamps. Have a kid...move to another housing project and get an extra bedroom and rent is still paid by tax payers. Spit out another kid...get an extra pound of green government cheese. All those things ad up and give mammy and pappy imbecile more bingo and beer money for the month.
"lol wtf stated."
Got your eye on the problem? I will assume then your lineage is of perfect breeding. Free of ignorance and low STANDARDS never a tragic outcome to render one in a place where they needed assistance. Bravo for you and your anomaly it's not everyday you find such a blood line perhaps you are derived from royalty?
Above it all are we? I have worked all my life never once have I thought less of someone because they needed government assistance.
You seem to think people live so great,even laughing all the way to the cheese line.
Again and again on here you have shown a lack of compassion for those who struggle to survive,and that's all they do is survive!
I'm sure if Romney had been elected they would have closed all the bingo halls immediately.
Some perspective you have wtf...

PEACE
tofy
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121236 Sep 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Was WWIII what Nostradamus predicted 500 yrs ago? War on Middle East from the 4 corners of the world. U.S. Russia, China and Iran? Just askin'?
Haven't read a whole lot on 'Nostradamus'...
BUT, did find this site. Haven't read it, but it seems interesting ...

Isiah is a good book in the Bible to read, about what is happening now.

NOSTRADAMUS
AND
THE AGE OF DESOLATION

Nostradamus Quatrain II-47
The great old enemy mourning is poisoned,
Sovereigns [Governments] are subjugated by infinite numbers:
Stones [Meteorites] raining hidden under the fleece [comet's tail],
Through death articles [of war] cited in vain.

http://www.theageofdesolation.com/

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#121237 Sep 6, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
YES !!! All Dems are on welfare and ALL Repubs are millionaires. I would have been on here sooner but it was my day to drive the women to the abortion clinic. It takes several trips because my Yugo isn't very big. I drive a Yugo because it's the closest I could get to a Commie car.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#121238 Sep 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Read this carefully OZ!
"Europeans in the 16th century divided the world into four continents: Africa, America, Asia and Europe.[1] Each of the four continents was seen to represent its quadrant of the world—Europe in the north, Asia in the east, Africa in the south, and America in the west. This division fit the Renaissance sensibilities of the time, which also divided the world into four seasons, four classical elements, four cardinal directions, four classical virtues, etc.

PEACE
tofy

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#121239 Sep 6, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
What is RT interest in Syria?
Wasn't U.S. interest in Kosovo to bomb Serbia for 78 days and Clinton called that 'HUMANITARIAN INTERVENTION' took Kosovo Christian land and gave to Albanian Muslim and U.S. built 7,000 soldiers military base Camp Bondsteel in Kosovo.
Now people in Serbia and around are dying from cancer every day, babies are born with disabilities.
Clinton used 'executive order' to attack Serbia and used DEPLETED URANIUM...was that ok? Wasn't DEPLETED URANIUM against international law or something like that? What do you think Ray?
That's a lie. He used Chemtrails.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam Watts MUST GO! (Sep '12) 7 min Good ol boy 57
Indictments 34 min Tough 31
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 1 hr Concerned taxpayer 16
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 1 hr you know 44
McDonald's girls (Jan '14) 2 hr Mcbeatdown 6
who will you vote for as jailer 2 hr you know 81
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Mike Duquette 131,476
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 4 hr Inside 6
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. Fri Curiouswonderer 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]