'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 259067 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121672 Sep 8, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you getting dizzy AL, from DemoCON'S spinning? Even if it is in front of them, they're not going to believe you...!!
haha, that's her booze and your chemtrail fog making you dizzy. Don't read them and you are RIGHT we aren't going to believe anything that loon puts here from some terrorist or frightwinged nut daily that even FAUXBOX doesn't cover. hahaha Keep trying chemtrail.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121673 Sep 8, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
What about it? "alleged"
People have also "alleged" that little green men are in control of our government.
alleged's azz!
It happened!

You can NOT SEE the TRUTH!
cuz ...
you don't "want to" ...

That S~I~M~P~L~E ...!!!

A~F~R~A~I~D ...
your lil world will go
"right DOWN the drain" ...

~-~
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121674 Sep 8, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
What about it? "alleged"
People have also "alleged" that little green men are in control of our government.
Good one Newport. Everything with them is "alleged" and outdated. Love the little green men reference.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Oct 11

Dexter, MO

#121675 Sep 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT about THIS ...???
:)
``````````
Report: 475 cases of alleged voter fraud in NC from 2008-2012
The Board of Elections notes that the majority of the incidents occurred in the 2008 general election and the Voter Integrity Project adds that the complete tally of fraud from the 2012 elections have not been reported in full yet.
According to the Voter Integrity Project, the numbers reveal that fraud is an issue in elections and one that should be prosecuted more often.
“It is undeniable that voter fraud is a problem in North Carolina and really across the country,” Jay DeLancy, executive director of Voter Integrity Project of NC, told The Daily Caller.“That is undeniable, No. 1. No. 2, their prosecutions are few and far between and we blame that on the elected district attorneys across the state who, for whatever reason, see no value in prosecuting these cases. And we want them to prosecute.”
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/06/report-475-...
House member says Obama encouraging voter fraud with legal action against Texas
Rep. Steve Stockman (R-Texas) said Friday that the Obama administration's legal challenge against a Texas voting law is tantamount to helping people commit voter fraud.
"This is a clear attempt by a lawless White House to aid and abet voter fraud," Stockman said in a prepared statement. "Whether it is blocking the prosecution of voter intimidation in Philadelphia, illegally running guns to Mexican drug lords or assisting voter fraud in Texas, Barack Obama has decided the rule of law takes a back seat to 'Rules for Radicals.'
"I encourage the federal courts to do their constitutional duty and thwart this latest attempt to abuse presidential power to pervert free and clean elections," he added. "The only people with an interest in preventing voter ID are people engaged in voter fraud."
Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/3...
POLITICO
March 01, 2011
Eric Holder: Black Panther case focus demeans 'my people'
Holder's frustration over the criticism became evident during a House Appropriations subcommittee hearing as Rep. John Culberson (R-Texas) accused the Justice Department of failing to cooperate with a Civil Rights Commission investigation into the handling of the
2008 incident in which Black Panthers in intimidating outfits and wielding a club stood outside a polling place in Philadelphia.
The Attorney General seemed to take personal offense at a comment Culberson read in which former Democratic activist Bartle Bull called the incident the most serious act of voter intimidation he had witnessed in his career.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/joshgerstein/03...
Posted By: madtown | March 01, 2011
Maybe the incident should not get as much play, but the Dept of Justice must prosecute in order to deter future intimidation at the polls and administer against those in Philadelphia regardless of race. Where's the leadership from Obama on this?
========
you libTARDS can't WIN
for
LOSING
EVERY ARGUMENT w/FACTS presented ...!!!
continued!
Thanks AL! For offending me,you indicated that the youtube link may be viral because you don't trust me like you used to.
Well never would I present a link with malware or a virus to anyone.Not my style and as for cursing you. I seldom use any vulgarity on any post to you or anyone else I don't even speak vulgar language in real life unless I stump my toe or mash a finger while working and even then it's only sh$t or maybe a F it! Again you have misunderstood me and my purpose on this thread.
I deplore the use of GD on here or any where else it makes me cringe!

PEACE
tofy

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#121676 Sep 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
alleged's azz!
It happened!
You can NOT SEE the TRUTH!
cuz ...
you don't "want to" ...
That S~I~M~P~L~E ...!!!
A~F~R~A~I~D ...
your lil world will go
"right DOWN the drain" ...
~-~
"Report: 475 cases of alleged voter fraud in NC from 2008-2012"
Don't read your own post?
OZombies

United States

#121677 Sep 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW it!
BUT ...
I "can't"
'give up'
IT "ain't" in me!...
;~)
Giving up is for 'losers'...
I'm NOT a 'loser'...
Neither are you!:)
I know AL...!!
I didn't say give up, I just asked you if their spinning is making you dizzy...??
<3 !!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121678 Sep 8, 2013
Hi Calvin, did you have a good weekend? I hope you read those articles about that idiot rush I posted yesterday.

Meet Rush Limbaugh, children's book author

'Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims' is an attempt to correct the 'mistaught' history of early America.

http://money.msn.com/now/meet-rush-limbaugh-c...

I said he should get that nutjob quitter palin to help him write it since she knows so much about Paul Revere. hahaha

There was a picture on fb with his face and this caption on the back of a truck bed...hahahaha

Big work truck with load of wood in it with a bumper ad tailgate wide with rush's face saying does this ass make my truck look too big. hahaha

Hope you have a great week at school.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121679 Sep 8, 2013
Where'd you go general bobbysocks? lol

General Robert E Lee wrote:

<quoted text>
That won't help you next year, since the EC does not elect the Congress! Can you say "Lame Duck President"?
Keep dreaming general bobbysocks. We start turning the red states to BLUE states in 2014. AND with you teabagging repukes help. Keep up that "re-inventing" yourselves, it helps the DEMS even more.

Can you say MADAME PRESIDENT? hahaha

Can't buy an election, although they try. hahaha

RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#121680 Sep 8, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Hi Calvin, did you have a good weekend? I hope you read those articles about that idiot rush I posted yesterday.
Meet Rush Limbaugh, children's book author
'Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims' is an attempt to correct the 'mistaught' history of early America.
http://money.msn.com/now/meet-rush-limbaugh-c...
I said he should get that nutjob quitter palin to help him write it since she knows so much about Paul Revere. hahaha
There was a picture on fb with his face and this caption on the back of a truck bed...hahahaha
Big work truck with load of wood in it with a bumper ad tailgate wide with rush's face saying does this ass make my truck look too big. hahaha
Hope you have a great week at school.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I don't remember anything about the teacher from the future in History class
weekend was great, hope yours was, as well

Maher is back this Friday
loved the Colbert and Prine duet (lol)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121681 Sep 8, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>I don't remember anything about the teacher from the future in History class
weekend was great, hope yours was, as well
Maher is back this Friday
loved the Colbert and Prine duet (lol)
Glad to hear that. I agree about Steven and John. I love John Prine, always have always will. One of my favorite concerts up close and personal at the Louisville Palace years ago. I love "Hello in There" and my favorite is Angel From Montgomery (I like Bonnie Raitt's version too).

Can't wait to see Bill back with his humor I have missed.

Have a goodnight Calvin.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Winchester, KY

#121682 Sep 8, 2013
They should close their liquor cabinets this time.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121683 Sep 8, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
South Bend Tribune petition ballot fraud

UPDATE: Morgan, Blythe guilty on all counts
April 25, 2013|By ERIN BLASKO -
Owen "Butch" Morgan walk to court for his trial on Tuesday morning in South Bend.

SOUTH BEND -- Guilty. On all counts.

That was the verdict late Thursday in the forgery trial involving former chair of the county Democratic Party Butch Morgan and party member Dustin Blythe, who were accused of conspiring to forge signatures on petitions to place Democratic candidates on the state primary ballot in 2008.

It came just after 8 p.m., after about three hours of deliberation.

Morgan was convicted on two counts of felony conspiracy to commit petition fraud and two counts of felony conspiracy to commit forgery, and Blythe was convicted on nine counts of felony forgery and one count of felony falsifying a petition.

http://articles.southbendtribune.com/2013-04-...

Second defendant admits guilt in ballot petition case
April 09, 2013|By ERIN BLASKO

SOUTH BEND - A second person has admitted guilt in the ballot petition case involving Butch Morgan and other former county Democratic Party members.

Pam Brunette pleaded guilty Tuesday to one count of Class C felony forgery, one count of Class D felony official misconduct and one count of Class D felony falsifying a petition.

Ballot-fraud convictions shed light on Obama’s ’08 campaign

Morgan testimony

Prior to the case going to the jury Thursday, Morgan took the stand to testify on his own behalf.

Dressed in an ill-fitting black suit and with his hair parted neatly down the middle, the accused former party leader said he never instructed anyone to forge signatures on petitions to place Democratic candidates on the state primary ballot in 2008.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/26/ballot-frau...

Definition of CONVICTION(s)

: the act or process of finding a person guilty of a crime especially in a court of law
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/con...

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121684 Sep 8, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I know AL...!!
I didn't say give up, I just asked you if their spinning is making you dizzy...??
<3 !!
Yeah I know ...
Just added some to it ...
I can't hardly "stomach" their 'ignorance' sometimes ...
Have to take an occasional break from it ...

It's so "sickening and disgusting" ...

American Lady

Danville, KY

#121685 Sep 8, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks AL! For offending me,you indicated that the youtube link may be viral because you don't trust me like you used to.
Well never would I present a link with malware or a virus to anyone.Not my style and as for cursing you. I seldom use any vulgarity on any post to you or anyone else I don't even speak vulgar language in real life unless I stump my toe or mash a finger while working and even then it's only sh$t or maybe a F it! Again you have misunderstood me and my purpose on this thread.
I deplore the use of GD on here or any where else it makes me cringe!
PEACE
tofy
I did NOT say it was filled with a virus!
I said I do NOT trust you anymore, especially since it said youtu.be.com ! Do NOT want to be "tracked"
OR
"hacked" ...

Instead of the NORMAL " youtube.com "
SEE the difference!

BUT
since you TRY to deny ...
OR
make ME lQQk like the 'bad guy'...!!!
Here ya GO :)
``````````

7/3/11
Youtu.be links hack/virus alert
Always be cautious when clicking on links from anyone, even if the request comes from a friend on your mailing list. Clicking on the link without verifying it is a legitimate link can do damage, it can cause on line accounts to get hacked and possible irreversible damage to your computer.

Be on the look out for links containing the words "youtu.be". It is designed to look like a shortened youtube link at a quick glance but it could be a link to download a virus mostly like a trojan virus. An example of what a link would look like : http:...//youtu.be/74343yDG2[p urposely added ...]So it would NOT link!

http://listofscams.blogspot.com/2011/07/youtu...

'You' gave ME a 'mouthful' on here one night w/curse words ...!!!
BUT ...
I'm NOT going back to lQQk for it!

;~)
OZombies

United States

#121686 Sep 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I know ...
Just added some to it ...
I can't hardly "stomach" their 'ignorance' sometimes ...
Have to take an occasional break from it ...
It's so "sickening and disgusting" ...
Yes dear...that's what I'm doing right now ... watching JAG/tall dark and handsome, David James Elliott...he is real hunk, especially in uniform. Yum...!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121688 Sep 8, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes dear...that's what I'm doing right now ... watching JAG/tall dark and handsome, David James Elliott...he is real hunk, especially in uniform. Yum...!!
Agree :)
GREAT 'eye candy'...
OZombies

United States

#121689 Sep 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree :)
GREAT 'eye candy'...
:-)!!
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121690 Sep 8, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgive me for misreading the county name in your post.
Now you assume how I would react to a credible source? There are some sources so credible as to be called "indisputable" such as court documents, official records, ect.. I don't suppose you have any of those?
Well don't bother with proving your own claims as I have found your proof.
http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/2004/March/04_c...
Apparently when evidence of vote buying is presented, something IS done about it.
Now, how exactly will voter ID's prevent crimes like this?
Well, as I see it you owe me an apology, since I knew what I was talking about, and told you the truth (that you can not now dispute), My claims as you call them were facts and common knowledge to me that I saw no reason to cite, and since I did in fact know the truth, as you have now proven, I saw no need to prove it, as the truth in and of it's self is proof! We were not talking about voter ID laws, however I will reply to that, and again with the truth! A law to prove you are a resident in and of the jurisdiction in which you wish to vote and/or proof of legal status and/or residency is fair, just and well within the law! Should I vote in your precint, or you mine? No, so why do Democrats only Attach such significance and opposition to proving, they are who they claim to be, and their legal status as citizens of the city, county or state in which they wish to vote and the precinct thereof, whether it be local or national election? I wish my apology now, and I would like it to be very humble!

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#121691 Sep 8, 2013
OZombies wrote:
What an idiots...Unemployment falls ....So many Americans do not collect unemployment anymore and now working part time two or three jobs. No benefits and you can't support your family on part time job. Obamacare is going to make it even worse. Bunch of liberal uninformed idiots.
Unemployment figures are usually more indicative of layoffs. If unemployment is down, it means there are fewer layoffs, which is a good thing.

You're right, there are folks working 2 and 3 part-time jobs, and glad to have them, benefits or not. These are the same folks who will have access to affordable healthcare through the Healthcare Reform Act. So how is that worse for them?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#121692 Sep 8, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
That won't help you next year, since the EC does not elect the Congress! Can you say "Lame Duck President"?
Obama has been lame for years now. The minority Repubs in the Senate has seen to that.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Judd is F@@@ing stupid 1 hr Who really cares ... 76
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder (May '14) 1 hr Jane 452
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Seventh 159,587
Garbage on stinking creek roadsides ! 2 hr Jane 7
Listen up people 3 hr Listen my ass 8
Why do low class/ skanky people love tatoos so ... (Feb '16) 3 hr Rockdad 102
Laura Wyatt 3 hr Cheyenne 1
Coach dinky out?? 4 hr thank you 7
Boob jobs & Lapband 6 hr Big ole bully 11

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages