'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
106,421 - 106,440 of 146,844 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Religious Churches?
OK--Ok, some of them are. You get the idea.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us all how strong the last Repub Commander was. 3000 Americans dead in NY. 4000 dead and 33,000 wounded just so he could show his daddy he was a man.
Of course you do understand there was a vote in Congress approving and there were many Countries that had men on our side? Just can`t stand to think about all this?

I do agree it was a waste, same as blowing a few rockets into Syria because Obama has a red face. Starting another war we can not afford.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

...what correctional facility gives inmates internet time after 10pm?

Does chameleon have special hours?

Lights out soon, use the time more wisely.

Society has rules, rules you ignore at your own consequence. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. That 3rd rule isn't just applied to science/physics...it works in society also.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
OK--Ok, some of them are. You get the idea.
I understood what you meant, so did he.
I would say any church with a Pastor who G-Dams America isn't a "Religious Church"...more like an affiliation of community organizers who actually don't respect God or America.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama has proven his birth the same way and only way that any citizen can. You Birthers are no different than any other wacko's that believe everything is a conspiracy. Too much FauxNews, Glen Beck and all the other frightwing.
Did I miss your response?

<quoted text>True. You flag waivers were all behind that one. When will everyone learn that not since WWII has any war been fought to protect America.
Same old $#it Judge...
Got any original thoughts?
Like may why should we trust Kerry now?
You do realize Kerry and Hanoi Jane were a large part of why returning Nam Vets were spat on and disrespected back in the day...right? Yellow Journalism by ABC, CBS, and NBC (there was NO FOX NEWS then) paved the trail for sheeple to follow.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Oh lQQkie, the old teabagging whitehair man spinning his misguided faux wisdom and arisocks is going original (for like 5 minutes). I see the
)8~D> batshit crazy loon blew in to leave her usual nonsense of babbling clueless content.

Hi Calvin and Injudgement if you are still out there. Haven't they gotten to the birther crap yet? SOS just a different day. Loon is probably collect her flaming nuts on the President bashing thread while she waits for who's name shows up next while she's in and out all her politics threads on the US site. I just go there now and watch. No telling how many names ari/jay/bobbie socks has over there. haha

Where's my favorite ladies? Crow/ILIH, and wonder where Uncle Tab is...treebeard, tofy, countrygirl, and others. Wish one red shoe would come back. She was funny, so was Communist China/SC. I like Irish Rose from the other site that dropped in to slap the loon around for badmouthing her. lol

Did you guys see this in the news today. They were fighting the night he murdered Trayvon and she was gone. Wonder who he will go out and kill now.

George Zimmerman, Shellie Zimmerman Divorce:

Former Neighborhood Watchman's Wife Files To End Marriage

Shellie Zimmerman, George Zimmerman's wife, has filed for divorce from the 29-year-old who was recently found not guilty for the shooting murder of Trayvon Martin.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/05/geor...

GOP Stand your Ground
If you get your ass kicked in a fight that you started , you ought to be able to shoot the other guy.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
General Robert E Lee

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
...what correctional facility gives inmates internet time after 10pm?
Does chameleon have special hours?
Lights out soon, use the time more wisely.
Society has rules, rules you ignore at your own consequence. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. That 3rd rule isn't just applied to science/physics...it works in society also.
He will go to bed soon, he don't have the 3 stooges to back him up, and make him feel like a hero! And wish each other a "mounted fish" in Arabic!

“Under new management!”

Since: Jul 13

sock drawer :b

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh. Sure sounds like you. Jethro.
"Rebuild America
Jonesborough, TN
OOH you and the "Mods" scare me, HAHAHAHAHA. I'll give you credit about the not being a recruit part, you were the only one of your dumbass group to understand that. I have multiple ISP's, they have never stoped me yet!
P.S. You are dismissed!"
Crow___

“The sky is falling!”

Since: Aug 13

I'm stink'n drunk again!

Reply »

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
22 hrs ago

Crow__ wrote:

<quoted text>
"Rebuild America
Jonesborough, TN
OOH you and the "Mods" scare me, HAHAHAHAHA. I'll give you credit about the not being a recruit part, you were the only one of your dumbass group to understand that. I have multiple ISP's, they have never stoped me yet!
P.S. You are dismissed!"
They don't need to ban your IP address, they can lock you out of the sign in process...no matter where are.
Some of my friends do take advantage of the confusion to wreak havoc. If you suspect you are talking to me just ask...I DO NOT LIE. I do not need to, I pride myself on being true to my word, If I'm wrong I'll admit it. When I'm right I do NOT YIELD.

You know when it's me, because I'll tell you.
It's me "Woof Woof!"
General Robert E Lee

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

My mistake the biggest stooge has arrived!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I miss your response?
<quoted text>True. You flag waivers were all behind that one. When will everyone learn that not since WWII has any war been fought to protect America.
Same old $#it Judge...
Got any original thoughts?
Like may why should we trust Kerry now?
You do realize Kerry and Hanoi Jane were a large part of why returning Nam Vets were spat on and disrespected back in the day...right? Yellow Journalism by ABC, CBS, and NBC (there was NO FOX NEWS then) paved the trail for sheeple to follow.
Are you saying Kerry was wrong in his thinking that the Vietnam war was bullshit. Care to name the war since WWII that was to protect America. You have your choice of 33 nations the US has bombed and/or invaded. Syria wouldn't even be talked about if they had a nuke. America has never bombed any nation, out of the 33, that had one.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Chris 'tingle down my leg' matthews
SOURS on
the 0!
``````````

Chris Matthews Slams Obama's 'Disastrous' Syria Plan:'We'll Be Killing Poor People'

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2...

President Obama "obviously likes giving speeches more than he does running the executive branch," Chris Matthews said tonight.

Yes, you read that right: The MSNBC host who in 2008 felt a "thrill going up my leg" after hearing Obama speak has grown disenchanted. Tonight's episode of Hardball saw

Matthews delivering a rare, unforgiving grilling of the president

as severe as anything that might appear on Fox News.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/05/c...
ONLY the libTARSS on here[topix] ARE NOT WAKING UP!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

HAHA, and the circus clowns line up to perform, just as I thought. General Ari/jay/bobbysocks and he drug out Johnny. haha Better pm the loon and tell the 14 year old had to go to bed, it's a school night if she isn't off in a corner nippin or huffin. Stomp those icons and bring all the socks out like there is so many of you, we like that show. We'll throw you some flaming nuts to change back. Lying loser lemming tools.

Those idiots can't stop campaigning for elections they will eventually lose anyway to pass laws and help America, why would anyone think that they would do any different to save some women and children from chemical deaths. What a do nothing CONgress this continues to be. Watch the President get the UN backing with the international communities who signed the treaty then give the word to take that monstrous tyrant out and his chemicals too while they are still sitting up there showing their ignorance and campaigning. haha

Watch for it.

Election politics evident in Syria chemical weapons debate

Washington (CNN)-- The closer Congress gets to voting on whether to back President Barack Obama's call for a military attack on Syria, the more election politics influences the debate.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
The 2014 and 2016 elections influence how Congress will vote on a Syria strike
Possible White House contenders craft political messages
Splits exist in both parties on ideological and political grounds
Legislators fear backing military action could bring primary challenges

A concern for House members and senators facing re-election next year is a primary challenge by a more extreme candidate who could attack them for backing the president's proposed military move.
Already, Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky and veteran GOP Sen. Mike Enzi of Wyoming face primary races against opponents claiming stronger conservative credentials. Both McConnell and Enzi are undecided on a military response in Syria.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/05/politics/us-syr...

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
General Robert E Lee

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Chris 'tingle down my leg' matthews
SOURS on
the 0!
``````````
Chris Matthews Slams Obama's 'Disastrous' Syria Plan:'We'll Be Killing Poor People'
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2...
President Obama "obviously likes giving speeches more than he does running the executive branch," Chris Matthews said tonight.
Yes, you read that right: The MSNBC host who in 2008 felt a "thrill going up my leg" after hearing Obama speak has grown disenchanted. Tonight's episode of Hardball saw
Matthews delivering a rare, unforgiving grilling of the president
as severe as anything that might appear on Fox News.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/05/c...
ONLY the libTARSS on here[topix] ARE NOT WAKING UP!
They never will wake up AL, their minds are asleep! Sorry I can't respond to you, they bragged all night how they were going to get rid of me!:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Debbie Wasserman Schultz says U.S. has many allies to attack Syria

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...

WHERE ...???

L~I~A~R - just like CONS-nutter jr ...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Watch Rachel Maddow Explain Why Iraq War Architects Should Shut Up About Syria

In a scathing segment examining Republican hypocrisy regarding the military action in Syria, Rachel Maddow tore into the architects of the Iraq war and the mainstream media who is clamoring for their worthless and dangerous opinion, given just how bad they blundered the war in Iraq and destroyed America’s global standing.

“‘Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction, he’s going to give them to al Qaeda and al Qaeda will use them to attack us,’” she said.“That became their central argument. It remained their central argument all the way into that decade-long war.”

“None of that was true,” Maddow explained.“None of it. Saddam Hussein didn’t have weapons of mass destruction, al Qaeda hated him and his regime. Saddam in no way posed a clear and present threat to the United States.”

The Bush administration, she said,“broke that argument.” when they created a patently false premise to justify taking the U.S. into war in Iraq, said Maddow. This broke the current case for trying to get a handle on a rogue regime that has weapons of mass destruction and will likely hand them to terrorists into “5,000 pieces.”

“They broke that bone,” she said.“The Bush administration bent it in half and rolled elephants over it, then fed it to Mothra and waited for a terrible result.”

“We cannot use that argument anymore. When you hear it, it makes your skin crawl,” she said.

“Why bring them back, Maddow asked. You wouldn’t ask ex-FEMA director Michael Brown how the country is doing on hurricane preparedness. You wouldn’t ask Lance Armstrong about doping in sports. You wouldn’t ask Bob Ney or Rod Blagojevich about anything except prison and maybe hair care,” she said.

“You would not seek their counsel, their advice, their wisdom on the thing that ended their careers in ignominious humiliation,” she pointed out.“You would not ask their opinion on that.”

“If you were an architect or one of the primary conspirators in the Iraq War, arguable the grandest and most craven foreign policy disaster in American history, your opinion is no longer required on matters of war and peace. Please enjoy painting portraits of dogs or something. Painting portraits of yourself in the bathroom trying to get clean.”

“You can go now,” she concluded.

Please watch the video (BELOW), let us know your thoughts in the comments section, and share this and other related articles on social media forms so that everyone will know just how irrelevant the opinion of these dangerous conservatives on foreign policy matters really is.

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/watch-rachel-m...

Don't watch her show but since it was posted on fb, I have to agree with her. STFU ignorant lying GOP rumsfield, cheney and all that let 9/11 happen and started TWO WARS under false pretenses. Get the hell away from a mic. Of course the fauxbox gloom and doomers worship those idiots.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Rebuild America

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Johnny_Come_Lately wrote:
<quoted text>
Crow___
“The sky is falling!”
Since: Aug 13
I'm stink'n drunk again!
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
22 hrs ago
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Rebuild America
Jonesborough, TN
P.S. You are dismissed!"
They don't need to ban your IP address, they can lock you out of the sign in process...no matter where are.
Some of my friends do take advantage of the confusion to wreak havoc. If you suspect you are talking to me just ask...I DO NOT LIE. I do not need to, I pride myself on being true to my word, If I'm wrong I'll admit it. When I'm right I do NOT YIELD.
You know when it's me, because I'll tell you.
It's me "Woof Woof!"
Thats me she was talking about, does she call you Jethro too? Crow is real stupid!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying Kerry was wrong in his thinking that the Vietnam war was bullshit. Care to name the war since WWII that was to protect America. You have your choice of 33 nations the US has bombed and/or invaded. Syria wouldn't even be talked about if they had a nuke. America has never bombed any nation, out of the 33, that had one.
So...9/11 was not an act of war by terrorists?
Did Obama pick Afghanistan as his "Enemy to fight"?
If you believe Iraq was a misguided war, then you must believe Afghanistan fits the bill.
So, I choose Afghanistan.
Vern

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey that is as nice as I can be to you cowards. Better than saying eat shit and die right? I don't care if you believe I retired after 35 years of gov't service. Doesn't stop me from spending that union negotiated retirement package I earned. Must chap your ass bad since you are so worried about it. Don't care what you believe, you repukes don't believe any facts given to you right out there for you to see. Maybe someday your shiny floors will get you a 401k or something close to that federal retirement. Now I am retired I don't have to be nice anymore. Don't know what your point was for those last two lines of babble so I can't address them. Put your devices away and go ski before it gets dark and you can come back later and jump right in with the rest of the coward clowns, the loon will save you a spot.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
..........careless with words. Care less! Do you really believe what you post as truth on here? You do not seem to be a person who was ever nice much less anything else you spout off as a truth. Did your shiny floors not get you that 401k plan? Is that why you make up obvious tales on here like what you just put in the above post above? "Don't drown or nothing"....was your babble and the point coward. You are a useless and I love calling you out at your own game. You definitely play a game on here. You know we know and you know, no! Know what I mean?
Rebuild America

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Makes you mad when I make a fool of you idiots, don't it?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

WND EXCLUSIVE
POLICE STORM HOMESCHOOL CLASS, TAKE CHILDREN BY FORCE
'Officers brought a battering ram and were about to break the door in'

The shocking raid was made solely because the parents were providing their children’s education, HSLDA said. The organization noted the paperwork that authorized police officers and social workers to use force on the children contained no claims of mistreatment.

“The children were taken to unknown locations,” HSLDA said.“Officials ominously promised the parents that they would not be seeing their children anytime soon.”

The raid, which took place Thursday at 8 a.m. as the children were beginning their day’s classes, has been described by observers as “brutal and vicious.”

A team of 20 social workers, police and special agents stormed the family’s home. HSLDA reported a Judge Koenig, who is assigned to the Darmstadt family court, signed an order authorizing the immediate seizure of the children by force.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/police-storm-homes...

So, so so, SAD!
-n-
blood boiling!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Teresa Johnson and Rex 15 min One who knows 1
Marlena cox 21 min Tara 60
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min Known Fact 128,910
Did anyone go to the SOAR listening session? 1 hr Jack 1
Terry Jones 1 hr Man 2
creekie 1 hr funny 3
Barbourville online and Windstream 2 hr enternetthief 15
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder Sun sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000