'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#120780 Sep 4, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
How about those black scumbags in the inner city armed to the hilt! Yea gun laws are by designed to disarm white people, so we are at the mercy of black thugs, cause they are to cowardly to face an armed white man! They only have nerve when they run in pack's like rabid dogs!
Keep MICTH
Dicth the BITCH
Grow some teeth you TN hicktard, you can have Mitch down there Stupid.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#120781 Sep 4, 2013
FOX has gotten caught using image manipulation software to edit the appearance of people they don’t like to make them appear more sinister.

FOX alters poll results to mislead its viewers; in one case, their massacre of a Rasmussen poll on climate change ended up with a poll number of 120%–mathematically impossible, of course, except in FOX world.

On 4-24-09… White House correspondent Wendell Goler cropped a comment by Obama and took it out of context — effectively reversing the statement’s meaning — to falsely suggest that Obama supports creating a health care system “like the European countries.”

A 2010 Ohio State University study of public misperceptions about the so-called “Ground Zero Mosque” found that viewers who relied on Fox News were 66% more likely to believe incorrect rumors than those with “low reliance” on Fox News ~Wikipedia

A study by the Program on International Policy Attitudes showed 67% of Fox viewers believed that the “U.S. has found clear evidence in Iraq that Saddam Hussein was working closely with the al Qaeda terrorist organization”(He wasn’t. He hated, feared and banned them, but you’d never know that by watching FOX).

Wait, it gets worse: For all other networks and news sources, the MORE you watch them, the MORE you know about the actual facts. Those who view CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, & NPR the MOST, have the BEST grasp of the FACTS. With FOX it – is- the – opposite!! Which is what gave birth to the mocking slogan: THE MORE YOU WATCH FOX, THE LESS YOU KNOW.

In the summer of 2003, 34% of Americans who did not follow the news very closely believed evidence had been found that linked Iraq with al Qaeda before the U.S. invasion. 42% of people who were moderate consumers of FOX news had that opinion. Among those who “watched FOX News very closely”… that number was 80%!!~Political Science Quarterly, Vol. 118,#4 THE MORE YOU WATCH FOX, THE LESS YOU KNOW!

FOX News’ Happening Now cropped clips of Obama from an April 3 speech in France to falsely suggest that Obama only criticized the United States. In doing so, Happening Now joined conservative commentators and Fox News hosts who have cropped or misrepresented Obama’s overseas remarks to falsely suggest, in the words of host Sean Hannity, that Obama was “blam[ing] America first” and, more broadly, that Obama’s earlier overseas trip constituted an “apology tour.”

Fox News presented a clip of Joe Biden criticizing John McCain’s “the fundamentals of the economy are strong” statement…. Problem is, this was something Biden was QUOTING…from SIX MONTHS EARLIER… but it was edited by FOX to make it seem that Biden was stating it as his own opinion. The bogus clip was introduced by Live Desk co-host Martha MacCallum as comments Biden had made in interviews THIS WEEKEND.

FOX pushed the bogus stat that cap-and-trade would cost “every American family $1,761 annually.” PolitiFact.com has labeled the statistic false and noted that the talking point has been pushed by Republicans.

On 9/30/09 FOX Gregg Jarrett said on the air that the Obama Department of Justice “thinks it’s OK to intimidate white people, not OK to intimidate black people at the polls.”

”If we went back … to the fall of 2008, to the campaign, that was a time this country was in two wars that we had a financial collapse probably more significant than any financial collapse since the Great Depression. If you were a Fox News viewer in the fall election what you would have seen were that the biggest stories and the biggest threats facing America were a guy named Bill Ayers and a something called ACORN.”~Anita Dunn

A 2011 Kaiser Family Foundation survey on U.S. misconceptions about health care reform found that Fox News viewers scored lower for factual knowledge than other news viewers.

Read more: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/08/24/under...

HAHA "#4 THE MORE YOU WATCH FOX, THE LESS YOU KNOW!" Perfectly stated.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120782 Sep 4, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that can make you pubic CONS cry with one or two liners ARE my topix heroes for sure. I love how they make you squirm and stomp those icons bobbysocks. Especially your )8~D> batshit crazy loon. Stomp away loser lemming tool. lol
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Yea, because you are capible of no better! You couldn't come up with one line, except for copy and paste! which I'm sure a white person taught you!

Keep MITCH

Ditch the BITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#120783 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
How about those black scumbags in the inner city armed to the hilt! Yea gun laws are by designed to disarm white people, so we are at the mercy of black thugs, cause they are to cowardly to face an armed white man! They only have nerve when they run in pack's like rabid dogs!
Keep MICTH
Dicth the BITCH
HAHAHA, Stroking out there bobbysocks. hahaha You are so scared. Those restricted gun laws would affect EVERYONE you racist pig.

You might be a republiCON if you believe that white people are the real victims of racism.

You might be a republiCON if you argue that you need 300 semi-automatic assault rifles, in case a squirrel ever attacks your home.

For 5 years you have been told Obama is gonna knock on your door and take your guns.
And for 5 years gun manufacturers have enjoyed record profits
How does it feel to be played for suckers?

They aren't coming for your guns. They are coming for you Social Security Check. PAY ATTENTION

NRA LOGIC:
Everyone gets a gun - saves lives
Everyone gets healthcare - kills people.

republiCONS Stand your Ground
if you get your ass kicked in a fight that you started, you oughta be able to shoot the other guy.

hahaha keep trying and STOMP THOSE ICONS bobbysocks.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#120784 Sep 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Yea, because you are capible of no better! You couldn't come up with one line, except for copy and paste! which I'm sure a white person taught you!
Keep MITCH
Ditch the BITCH
Awww bobbysocks, it's easy. Try it someday. Or continue to twist the truth like fauxbox and your favorite )8~D> batshit crazy loon. May have been a black or Hispanic trainer the DOD had teaching the many classes I attended on your tax dollar. hahaha Too bad you never had the opportunity to learn shit scrubbing floors or picking up trash on the highway.

Keep trying bobbysocks.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#120785 Sep 4, 2013
Ghost of Raygun wrote:
<quoted text>No way will Obama win a third term after the enlightened info you have shared with us and the Supreme Court. You are a legal genius. You need to forward your legal findings to Ted Cruz before he makes a fool of himself running for President.
LMAO!!! Ted knows his condition and there isn't a thing you can do about it, unless you show Obama the door.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#120786 Sep 4, 2013
Have fun playing with yourself bobbysocks. I have a lunch date to get to. Another retiree who had a civil service career. Something you could never achieve. Retirement is awesome. You should get your head check and food stamp card today. Get you some pork rinds and go see your )8~D> batshit crazy loon and get you some. yuk

hahaha, loser lemming tools

Be back later with more up to date news and laughs. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH FOUL MOUTH bobbysocks

DITCH MITCH
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#120787 Sep 4, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>...and 2 Term President of the United States you stupid pos.
Rooster-fish!!!
RepubliCONS

Netherlands

#120789 Sep 4, 2013
I know everyone is laughing at our president. Israel is laughing at him but now are afraid of him because he is such a loser. They call him weak, but that doesnt matter to me, I love loser black men, that is why I hang out with the NAACP black boys,

GO MITCH! I LOVE MITCH!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#120790 Sep 4, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Is TN a paradise for toothless ignorant pos.
Must not be, I see you are still posting in KY.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120791 Sep 4, 2013
AristoclesSonofAssRash wrote:
<quoted text>
American Lady, Lun Chuse, Mayyaada!
Fresh.

I thought you two was franz?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120792 Sep 4, 2013
AristoclesSonofArsehole wrote:
I know everyone is laughing at our president. Israel is laughing at him but now are afraid of him because he is such a loser. They call him weak, but that doesnt matter to me, I love loser black men, that is why I hang out with the NAACP black boys,
GO MITCH! I LOVE MITCH!
We accept you as you are.

And I know several handsome gay black males I could put you in touch with, you just say the word.

Since: Dec 11

#120793 Sep 4, 2013
Can't stand toe to toe in debate, so you pull out the 3rd grader crap again?

Doesn't bother me that you show your lack of ability in that manner. Fact is it's all I expect from you these days.
Sooo, how are you coping with Obama and Kerry teaming up to start another war? Has Syria attacked U.S. yet?

You think Kerry is justified involving U.S. in a civil war over there?
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120794 Sep 4, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
We accept you as you are.
And I know several handsome gay black males I could put you in touch with, you just say the word.
I'll bet you are one of them! Khaneeth.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120795 Sep 4, 2013
Two Democrats walked into a bar.(republiCON and ILoveitHere). After a hard week of doing nothing and waiting on their welfare check. They noticed two dried up old bitches siting at the end of the bar, and republiCONS said to ILoveitHere, if we don't get off our lazy ass'es, we will look like that in 10 years! ILoveitHere said. you idiot thats a mirror!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#120796 Sep 4, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Can't stand toe to toe in debate, so you pull out the 3rd grader crap again?
Doesn't bother me that you show your lack of ability in that manner. Fact is it's all I expect from you these days.
Sooo, how are you coping with Obama and Kerry teaming up to start another war? Has Syria attacked U.S. yet?
You think Kerry is justified involving U.S. in a civil war over there?
Oh, did you not know Kerry is the United States Secretary of State?
He doesnt involve us in anything. He follow order from the White House (President Obama).
So I take it you disagree with McCain and other prominent Republicans who say this is the right thing to do?

Location hidden

#120797 Sep 4, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
In all honesty, there is no way anyone can convince me that one man is responsible for an economic success or failure. The POTUS must have support from The U.S. House and Senate...and the American people.
Look at Obama many of his proposals are blocked by the U.S. House because of pressure from the American public on their elected representatives.
Right or wrong they must listen and elections keep them accountable...do a degree.
How many Americans do you think wanted the Senate Repubs to block this?
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Welp

United States

#120798 Sep 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, did you not know Kerry is the United States Secretary of State?
He doesnt involve us in anything. He follow order from the White House (President Obama).
So I take it you disagree with McCain and other prominent Republicans who say this is the right thing to do?
The only reason Barry is involving them is so he will have somebody else to blame for anything that goes wrong.

Location hidden

#120799 Sep 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Ted knows his condition and there isn't a thing you can do about it, unless you show Obama the door.
Big difference. Obama was born in America to an American. Cruz was born in another country. You there Repubs goin let one them there fornaigners run for Prezedent?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#120800 Sep 4, 2013
Welp wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason Barry is involving them is so he will have somebody else to blame for anything that goes wrong.
That would work?
I don't think so and there is no reason for him to think so either. I think he will still get bashed by the Republicans over this regardless of the outcome.
However, why would his reasons for going to congress matter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min fed up 4,583
Holly Adkins (Apr '10) 17 min Concerned 21
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 1 hr Answer 10
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 26,266
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 5 hr God 74
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Virgin Merry 131,006
Breeze Gregory 8 hr Holly blevins 3
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE