'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#120786 Sep 4, 2013
Have fun playing with yourself bobbysocks. I have a lunch date to get to. Another retiree who had a civil service career. Something you could never achieve. Retirement is awesome. You should get your head check and food stamp card today. Get you some pork rinds and go see your )8~D> batshit crazy loon and get you some. yuk

hahaha, loser lemming tools

Be back later with more up to date news and laughs. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH FOUL MOUTH bobbysocks

DITCH MITCH
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#120787 Sep 4, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>...and 2 Term President of the United States you stupid pos.
Rooster-fish!!!
RepubliCONS

Netherlands

#120789 Sep 4, 2013
I know everyone is laughing at our president. Israel is laughing at him but now are afraid of him because he is such a loser. They call him weak, but that doesnt matter to me, I love loser black men, that is why I hang out with the NAACP black boys,

GO MITCH! I LOVE MITCH!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#120790 Sep 4, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Is TN a paradise for toothless ignorant pos.
Must not be, I see you are still posting in KY.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120791 Sep 4, 2013
AristoclesSonofAssRash wrote:
<quoted text>
American Lady, Lun Chuse, Mayyaada!
Fresh.

I thought you two was franz?

Location hidden

#120792 Sep 4, 2013
AristoclesSonofArsehole wrote:
I know everyone is laughing at our president. Israel is laughing at him but now are afraid of him because he is such a loser. They call him weak, but that doesnt matter to me, I love loser black men, that is why I hang out with the NAACP black boys,
GO MITCH! I LOVE MITCH!
We accept you as you are.

And I know several handsome gay black males I could put you in touch with, you just say the word.

Since: Dec 11

#120793 Sep 4, 2013
Can't stand toe to toe in debate, so you pull out the 3rd grader crap again?

Doesn't bother me that you show your lack of ability in that manner. Fact is it's all I expect from you these days.
Sooo, how are you coping with Obama and Kerry teaming up to start another war? Has Syria attacked U.S. yet?

You think Kerry is justified involving U.S. in a civil war over there?
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120794 Sep 4, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
We accept you as you are.
And I know several handsome gay black males I could put you in touch with, you just say the word.
I'll bet you are one of them! Khaneeth.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120795 Sep 4, 2013
Two Democrats walked into a bar.(republiCON and ILoveitHere). After a hard week of doing nothing and waiting on their welfare check. They noticed two dried up old bitches siting at the end of the bar, and republiCONS said to ILoveitHere, if we don't get off our lazy ass'es, we will look like that in 10 years! ILoveitHere said. you idiot thats a mirror!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#120796 Sep 4, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Can't stand toe to toe in debate, so you pull out the 3rd grader crap again?
Doesn't bother me that you show your lack of ability in that manner. Fact is it's all I expect from you these days.
Sooo, how are you coping with Obama and Kerry teaming up to start another war? Has Syria attacked U.S. yet?
You think Kerry is justified involving U.S. in a civil war over there?
Oh, did you not know Kerry is the United States Secretary of State?
He doesnt involve us in anything. He follow order from the White House (President Obama).
So I take it you disagree with McCain and other prominent Republicans who say this is the right thing to do?

Location hidden

#120797 Sep 4, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
In all honesty, there is no way anyone can convince me that one man is responsible for an economic success or failure. The POTUS must have support from The U.S. House and Senate...and the American people.
Look at Obama many of his proposals are blocked by the U.S. House because of pressure from the American public on their elected representatives.
Right or wrong they must listen and elections keep them accountable...do a degree.
How many Americans do you think wanted the Senate Repubs to block this?
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Welp

United States

#120798 Sep 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, did you not know Kerry is the United States Secretary of State?
He doesnt involve us in anything. He follow order from the White House (President Obama).
So I take it you disagree with McCain and other prominent Republicans who say this is the right thing to do?
The only reason Barry is involving them is so he will have somebody else to blame for anything that goes wrong.

Location hidden

#120799 Sep 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Ted knows his condition and there isn't a thing you can do about it, unless you show Obama the door.
Big difference. Obama was born in America to an American. Cruz was born in another country. You there Repubs goin let one them there fornaigners run for Prezedent?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#120800 Sep 4, 2013
Welp wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason Barry is involving them is so he will have somebody else to blame for anything that goes wrong.
That would work?
I don't think so and there is no reason for him to think so either. I think he will still get bashed by the Republicans over this regardless of the outcome.
However, why would his reasons for going to congress matter?

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#120801 Sep 4, 2013
Ghost of Raygun wrote:
<quoted text>Big difference. Obama was born in America to an American. Cruz was born in another country. You there Repubs goin let one them there fornaigners run for Prezedent?
Up until a couple weeks ago, when he denounced his Canadian citizenship, Cruz held a dual citizenship.
In other words, up until a couple weeks ago Cruz was a legal Canadian citizen. He could have even run for Parliament.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120802 Sep 4, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
AL
Read this. This young man posted an article about "the police state" soon to come and he was contacted within hours of posting on facebook. Posting August 27, 2013.
http://www.policestateusa.com/2013/fbi-interr...
Thanks R!
Very informative article.

It IS coming to US, and you can't get there peeps to see that!
They THINK just because they 'voted' for him, that he'll leave them alone ...

ha ha ha ...

What do they generally do with cheEZe eaters ...
You know "rats" ...

When they get finished with them ...
They ARE THROWN in the ditch!

adios bois/goils ...

WE "no longer" NEED you ...
-n-
they[ce's] KNOW too much on 'em ...

All the while doing "their JOB for them" ...
CUZ
they are "too SCARED" to do it!

Then ...
They are GONE!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120803 Sep 4, 2013
I see "you dwIdioTs"
CAN'T QUIT
talking 'bout me!

EVEN
when
I'm NOT ON HERE!

ha ha ha ...

MUST
R~E~A~L~L~Y

Get
under THAT s-k-i-n ...

tee hee hee

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120805 Sep 4, 2013
Ariel Castro hanged himself: coroner

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-ariel-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120806 Sep 4, 2013
Fort Hood shooter forcibly shaved in prison
Updated: Sep 03, 2013 9:40 PM EDT

FORT LEAVENWORTH, Kan.(AP)- The Army psychiatrist sentenced to death for the Fort Hood shooting rampage has been forcibly shaved, an Army spokesman said Tuesday

http://www.wxow.com/story/23331046/fort-hood-...

Location hidden

#120807 Sep 4, 2013
AristoclesSonofAbusiveMom wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you are one of them! American Lady!
I'll bet she's a gay black man too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min Another Vet 5,840
Randy Hurst 12 min cac 1
Movie Theater 21 min Anonymous 5
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 28 min BIG_STEVIE 16,170
Jm Hall has done nothing for knox county 1 hr Curious Georgia 19
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 1 hr curious 16
how is moms cooking ? 1 hr billyboy 8
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 7 hr gator 26
kC principal injured 20 hr what happened 9
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••