'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120623 Sep 3, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
ole ragged mouth robert e-dummy, you reek
of bull shit. robert e lee+american labia=gutter slut.
At least Iím not a functionally illiterate; half-wit piece of trash, as you are!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#120624 Sep 3, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Iím not a functionally illiterate; half-wit piece of trash, as you are!
No you are an uneducated inbred witless pos.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120628 Sep 3, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I though you were going to support us on this, if you dont, dont plan on attending anymore of our gay bashes you traitor,
GO MITCH! I LOVE MITCH! I LOVE BEING GAY!
Sorry, I gave you bad marks, just saw the name, didn't read it and judged it. Just like I, and most others do the real one.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120630 Sep 3, 2013
Come out of the closet crow, quit hideing and judgeing posts!
Welp

United States

#120631 Sep 3, 2013
Barak wants McCain to rally congress for an assault on Syria.

This just in...of all things....McCain is demanding Putin give back a Super Bowl ring.
No kidding

Be afraid folks
Be very afraid
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120632 Sep 3, 2013
Welp wrote:
Barak wants McCain to rally congress for an assault on Syria.
This just in...of all things....McCain is demanding Putin give back a Super Bowl ring.
No kidding
Be afraid folks
Be very afraid
I don't know about that, I do know that some key Republicans do seem to be going along with Obama on this crazy shit, including McCain. Russia has hinted that it will respond with force if America strikes Syria; China is against it as well though they have not said anything about response....yet! I am a Rebublican, and do not think America needs to stick our nose in this! This really is a WWIII senerio. Obama ran on an anti-war platform, and claimed Bush was a war monger, at least we had someone on our side with Bush, no one is on our side with this!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#120633 Sep 3, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
I just cant quit laughing at our president, he cuts the military to the bone, sends billions of dollars to egypt, then wants to attack syria and cant even get anyone to go along with him, this is so funny, he said he was an international leader because of his muslim connections and cant even get support from the smallest muslim countries,
unions are running from him, the entire world is laughing at him and the only people he can get support from is lesbians like me, me and my gay NAACP friends are going to protest all the opposition he is getting, then we will have a street dance,
see ya'll in cambpellsville this saturday night, corner of central and broadway,
I LOVE MITCH!
I just can't quit laughing at you. One third of all money in the US tax system is spent on military. That's to the bone? No President can give any nation more than $400K. The Egypt money is approved each year by Congress as it has been since Carter. I laugh at your stupidity.

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#120634 Sep 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
She and Rose must be sisters!!! Or maybe she IS Rose, LOL....another nutcase!
And who the hell are YOU? I am not the poster RepubliCONS, but you and that imbecile AL know that.

Maybe you and AL are just a couple of trouble-making, lying trolls spamming the threads with your bullchit. That's more like it.

The nutcase is YOU and that whacko American Lunatic you troll with.

Leave my name out of your lies, you coward or at least have the balls to address me directly.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#120635 Sep 3, 2013
So did arisocks add some new names to his arsenal of socks? The general hailing from his favorite TN locations? hahaha Typical bullshit, using my name again to sling garbage. YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED AGAIN. They will catch you eventually with all your ip's and proxies.

Did you hear the latest:

Boehner says he'll back Obama on Syria strikes

House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, on Tuesday endorsed President Barack Obamaís call for military action in Syria.

Following the meeting, Boehner's deputy, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, R-Va., backed the use of force, as well.

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/03...

Looks like there is more evidence than we know about for the repukes to jump on board. It is good to know that even though they would let AMERICAN children starve they have some moral fiber not to allow children to be killed with their mommas by some insane dictator using chemicals.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Forum

#120636 Sep 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
YepperZ ...
OR
one and the same w/socks :)
Remember 'spocko'... Frank and 'ANN AGAIN'...
from Oakland, CA
That's rose, so I heard ....
~-~
That's a blatant lie, you chit-stirring b*tch.

And you didn't hear it, YOU posted it on the President's Failed Us thread, you putrid skank.

You truly are one desperate, sick woman who's so needy for attention, you have to lie about people. I haven't even posted here for months yet here you are posting lies about me.

I have no socks, I don't post gray box, and I have only this one account and use no other names, you lying lunatic.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#120637 Sep 3, 2013
Ghost of Raygun wrote:
<quoted text>I just can't quit laughing at you. One third of all money in the US tax system is spent on military. That's to the bone? No President can give any nation more than $400K. The Egypt money is approved each year by Congress as it has been since Carter. I laugh at your stupidity.
Hey Ghost, that is not me but one of ari/jay's socks spinning his proxies as usual using my screen name as he does others to spew bullshit and filth. Like the CONS they are. I have been here awhile saying the same thing you have and doing my best to expose them for the CONS they are hoping some people will open their eyes at that sorryass turtleman McCONnell. Just watch the location. Mine is always Campbellsville, I have one laptop, one ip, and always end mine with the same thing or similar slogans.

I enjoy your post, keep it up.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#120638 Sep 3, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
And who the hell are YOU? I am not the poster RepubliCONS, but you and that imbecile AL know that.
Maybe you and AL are just a couple of trouble-making, lying trolls spamming the threads with your bullchit. That's more like it.
The nutcase is YOU and that whacko American Lunatic you troll with.
Leave my name out of your lies, you coward or at least have the balls to address me directly.
Way to WIR, They are the king and queen of trolls. They were on here last weekend recruiting for posters for the let's hate on the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES thread. That )8~D> batshit crazy loon is always posting other people's comments from all the bashing sites it stalks. A real mental case.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#120639 Sep 3, 2013
We can all agree that we know for sure that the train wreck Obamacare is 1/6th of our already horrible Obama economy and we know that the CBO announced that Obamacare will cost TRIPLE of what Obama, Pelosi, Reid and the democrats initially claimed to get Obama's legacy voted into law without even reading the damn bill.

As far as there being a limit or restrictions on FMF (foreign military financing)there is...but there are ways around those restrictions. Kerry gifted the Muslim Brotherhood-controlled Egypt with 1.3 BILLION in military aide. Kerry wrote a memo and sent it to Congressional Appropriation Committee members explaining why he waived the restrictions for the Muslim Brotherhood. Many Congressional Aides never knew Kerry's memo even existed.

Hilary Clinton waived those restrictions for the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt also but she made her decision publicly and defended it to the media. Kerry did everything semi-secretively. Obama must really love Kerry! lol
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#120640 Sep 3, 2013
<quoted text>
That's a blatant lie, you chit-stirring b*tch.
And you didn't hear it, YOU posted it on the President's Failed Us thread, you putrid skank.
You truly are one desperate, sick woman who's so needy for attention, you have to lie about people. I haven't even posted here for months yet here you are posting lies about me.
I have no socks, I don't post gray box, and I have only this one account and use no other names, you lying lunatic.
Day-um...AL hit your raw nerve, didn't she? lmmfao Putrid skank? Hmmmmmm...where have we seen that posted before and who posted it? CONtrary to what you claim...we know who is posting. Don't get so butt hurt over people not being as dumb as you would hope they are! You are used to disappointment, aren't you? Then why the meltdown? lol

Forum

#120641 Sep 3, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to WIR, They are the king and queen of trolls. They were on here last weekend recruiting for posters for the let's hate on the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES thread. That )8~D> batshit crazy loon is always posting other people's comments from all the bashing sites it stalks. A real mental case.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I just call her "American Lunatic." The poor woman is desperate for attention obviously and has no concern for the truth.

She hangs out with the most vulgar and despicable trolls on the President's thread and then she has the nerve to use Bible passages to preach to others.

She's just typical Topix scum.

Location hidden

#120642 Sep 3, 2013
wtf wrote:
We can all agree that we know for sure that the train wreck Obamacare is 1/6th of our already horrible Obama economy and we know that the CBO announced that Obamacare will cost TRIPLE of what Obama, Pelosi, Reid and the democrats initially claimed to get Obama's legacy voted into law without even reading the damn bill.
As far as there being a limit or restrictions on FMF (foreign military financing)there is...but there are ways around those restrictions. Kerry gifted the Muslim Brotherhood-controlled Egypt with 1.3 BILLION in military aide. Kerry wrote a memo and sent it to Congressional Appropriation Committee members explaining why he waived the restrictions for the Muslim Brotherhood. Many Congressional Aides never knew Kerry's memo even existed.
Hilary Clinton waived those restrictions for the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt also but she made her decision publicly and defended it to the media. Kerry did everything semi-secretively. Obama must really love Kerry! lol
ObamaCare cost 1/6th how you dumbbitch? How does ObamaCare get money? Does it come out of anyone's pay check? Is there an IRS notice in the mail? Where's the new 16,000 IRS employees you Repubs kept saying would be hired? Whens the hiring start?
As far as money to Egypt look it up.$1.3 Billion each year since Carter. Repub Congress gave the money dumbbitch.

Location hidden

#120643 Sep 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I just call her "American Lunatic." The poor woman is desperate for attention obviously and has no concern for the truth.
She hangs out with the most vulgar and despicable trolls on the President's thread and then she has the nerve to use Bible passages to preach to others.
The Anti-American woman should be waking up anytime now from her drug induced sleep to start the all night shit.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#120644 Sep 3, 2013
Wow...me thinks the wild Irish wilted rose doest protest about AL waaaaaay too much! LOL This is one situation where green (jealousy) just isn't the Irish wilted roses' color.

The ObaMORONS must secretively admire you AL. They can't keep your name out of their mouths and they constantly chit-chat back and forth about things you say and facts you present. I understand. All of us admire you for standing strong for what is right for our country. Great job AL!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#120645 Sep 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Exactly. She recruited some of those scumbags from here. Even had one of her sock clowns invite me to come with the big boys that is why I think that one idiot Ferdnand? no location is the ari/jay from here. Multiple socks. I see there were many "registered" with August start dates. He has played that game here and even admitted it last month. I kept them and reposted them when he denied, denied, and denied (they do that well). You are correct in them being topix scum. I won't be posting there, as I said I stay on this local thread exposing McCONnell as I did GRANDrand when he ran. I don't have the time or desire to run back and forth to all the political thread reading the same crap they post here. I have a real life outside being retired I try to enjoy it and forget there are despicable people such as her and her minions. Keep up the good work telling it like it is. Again, I would be happy to be your sister. We think alike.

That drunk should be rising soon with all here CAPS, broken sentences, slander, craziness and as you have stated ending with some Bible verse. A real )8~D> batshit crazy loon.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#120646 Sep 3, 2013
wtf wrote:
Wow...me thinks the wild Irish wilted rose doest protest about AL waaaaaay too much! LOL This is one situation where green (jealousy) just isn't the Irish wilted roses' color.
The ObaMORONS must secretively admire you AL. They can't keep your name out of their mouths and they constantly chit-chat back and forth about things you say and facts you present. I understand. All of us admire you for standing strong for what is right for our country. Great job AL!
She, you Glasgow fake wtf, arisocks and all her minions have nothing to be jealous of. You are sick disgusting human beings. Probably all related. Hang out long enough and she should rise and blow in here for you to kiss her ass. She has to sleep off her stupor so she can troll all night. Keep proving you are as lowlife as she is. Asswipe

RIP LYING RACIST TEABAGGER GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
L.Dean/ In town 22 min LDEAN 3
Nosey Rosey 37 min rosie cheeks 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 52 min mgrody 5,308
Wendy Mills engaged?? 54 min really 3
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 1 hr fan 15
knox board of ed raising taxes 1 hr Glad 94
Salon perfection 2 hr Gray boy 13
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 10 hr Confused 6
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 17 hr Knox co 22
•••