'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228688 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#121160 Sep 5, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa, look at all the X's and the flames! Somebody is pissed off. But wait! There's nobody here but us chickens. ILiH had a hard day on her shift today; Crow cleaned house, Cal the man-child went to work on the night shift, Tab's must be on another vacation at the beach, country girl is still trying to get the chickens to roost - geez, who'd I leave out?
Oh well, spam away you Looney Libs!!! Enjoy!
jay,not funny.. you fell to amuse. Go smack your ugly wife on her flat ass, see if she
won't give you some sleeping medicine. yuk!!!
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121161 Sep 5, 2013
Cuntrey gurl is a still atrin to figger out what i be sayn!
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121162 Sep 5, 2013
"you fell to amuse", Jay! I doubt 3rd grade!:)
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#121163 Sep 5, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> keep dreaming,
robert e.Dumbass! hehehehe ......ole punk ass!
borderline retard. bet you rode the short bus,
sat in the back licking the windows. why don't
you get up scrub your balls, shave the back
of your neck,pick up the empty cheetos bags,
kill the flies, brush your boyfriend wtf's one
green tooth. Yes,then like would be good. Idiot!
Damn goat girl, did your aunt bloody mary come to visit this month? lol Take a Midol and chilax, crazy person. You and the old OLD crow and repugnantCON are the green teeth monsters from eating all that green government cheese at the end of the month when you run out of your food stamps.

Are you still butthurt over uncle flabby cowvin scooter dumping you and trying to put the moves on ILIH? Calm down. You are acting all crazy and upset like somebody took your food stamps and green cheese and Obama-phone away from you. Don't be hatin' because you aren't the sexiest goat in the barn anymore. Maybe the bad judgement lunatic will take you. Do you get a welfare check too? Well there you go. Pay the judgement guy to like you and get in a better mood. It's hard to laugh at your stupid ass when you are having meltdowns all the time.

Chill, nasty bitch.
Jay

Springville, TN

#121164 Sep 5, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> jay,not funny.. you fell to amuse. Go smack your ugly wife on her flat ass, see if she
won't give you some sleeping medicine. yuk!!!

Now that don't make sense. Off topic! We were talking about getting butt worms from chicken poop. I was being nice warning you about that, and you're so mean to me!

(sniff)

8(
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#121165 Sep 5, 2013
"fell" to amuse. LMMFAO Those ObaMORONS sure are an intelligent bunch, aren't they? lol
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121166 Sep 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
"fell" to amuse. LMMFAO Those ObaMORONS sure are an intelligent bunch, aren't they? lol
I will bet she has no clue what's wrong with that!
Countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#121167 Sep 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn goat girl, did your aunt bloody mary come to visit this month? lol Take a Midol and chilax, crazy person. You and the old OLD crow and repugnantCON are the green teeth monsters from eating all that green government cheese at the end of the month when you run out of your food stamps.
Are you still butthurt over uncle flabby cowvin scooter dumping you and trying to put the moves on ILIH? Calm down. You are acting all crazy and upset like somebody took your food stamps and green cheese and Obama-phone away from you. Don't be hatin' because you aren't the sexiest goat in the barn anymore. Maybe the bad judgement lunatic will take you. Do you get a welfare check too? Well there you go. Pay the judgement guy to like you and get in a better mood. It's hard to laugh at your stupid ass when you are having meltdowns all the time.
Chill, nasty bitch.
the green tooth award
goes to robert the e-dummy for sucking on wtf.
did it grow? nasty bitch! oh shit , I have a call.
kids, find mama's Obama phone! It's wtf crying
he has an infection. I told him to take robittussin,
and call the CDC..
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121168 Sep 5, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
I will bet she has no clue what's wrong with that!
OK, if you disagree, tell us what was wrong, 1st grade dropout?
Jay

Springville, TN

#121169 Sep 5, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> the green tooth award
and call the CDC..

OMG! Please tell us you did not reproduce!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#121171 Sep 5, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
and call the CDC..
What are you babbling about, crazy person? Infections and Robitussin and your kids and did it grow and blah, blah, blah. We are all aware that you were raised in a barn. You are the goat girl. Duh! Your attempt at humor "felled" to impress anyone.

Now get your stank skank ass to bed, goat girl.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121172 Sep 5, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
and call the CDC..
So.... You take "Robittussin", for an infection? How does that work for anal gonorrhea? I also doubt the spelling of robittussin, but I am not going to look it up. You dig a deeper hole with every post!
Jay

Springville, TN

#121173 Sep 5, 2013
Citing Obamacare, 40,000 Longshoremen Quit The AFL-CIO
September 3, 2013

In what is being reported as a surprise move, the 40,000 members of the International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU) announced that they have formally ended their association with the AFL-CIO, one of the nation’s largest private sector unions. The Longshoremen citied Obamacare and immigration reform as two important causes of their disaffiliation.

Oh my! Aren't they the ones who gave millions to the Obama campaign? lol.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/citing-obama...

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#121174 Sep 5, 2013
Jay wrote:
What Obama, Biden Did After ‘strike Syria’ Speech Even Disgusts Media
September 5, 2013
Apparently there is no crisis, no threat to national security – nothing – that will stop President Obama from playing golf.
Four American diplomats slaughtered in Benghazi? He played golf. A terrorist attack in Boston that killed four, including a young child? He still played golf. Holy hell reigning down in Egypt? A vacation to Martha’s Vineyard to play lots of golf.
And on Saturday, literally within minutes of announcing he had decided the U.S. should engage in a military strike in Syria and asked Congressional to approve that strike, Obama and Vice President Joe Biden hightailed it out of the Rose Garden to, yes, go play golf.
NBC News’ Carrie Dunn was tweeting on the president’s remarks regarding Syria Saturday afternoon and quoted Obama saying Syria’s chemical attack “is an assault on human dignity. It also presents a serious danger to our national security.”
Not threatening enough, however, to give up a few rounds of golf?!
Give up a round and do what exactly? It wasn't like congress was rushing back to vote that day.
The office of President is a high pressure job with very long hours. The men who hold the office have to take sort periods of relaxation where they can find them.
It wasn't like he was told of a major disaster (and possible attack) and chose to wait for the finish of a book being read to second graders. The Pet Goat is a book that is hard to put down however :P
Countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#121175 Sep 5, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
you and your ugly wife did. now go
smack that flat ass. give her some geriatric
love. make her howl. big boy :-).
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#121176 Sep 5, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you know she did! MORE Obama government benefits every time she spits out a kid.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121177 Sep 5, 2013
Jay wrote:
Citing Obamacare, 40,000 Longshoremen Quit The AFL-CIO
September 3, 2013
In what is being reported as a surprise move, the 40,000 members of the International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU) announced that they have formally ended their association with the AFL-CIO, one of the nation’s largest private sector unions. The Longshoremen citied Obamacare and immigration reform as two important causes of their disaffiliation.
Oh my! Aren't they the ones who gave millions to the Obama campaign? lol.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/citing-obama...
I read that too Jay, but the obozocrats will swear it's a lie.
Jay

Springville, TN

#121178 Sep 5, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
So.... You take "Robittussin", for an infection? How does that work for anal gonorrhea? I also doubt the spelling of robittussin, but I am not going to look it up. You dig a deeper hole with every post!
No General, Robitussin is a narcotic and it goes in the other end. Never heard of anybody having a butt cough!

But then.....with her....you never know!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#121179 Sep 5, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Give up a round and do what exactly? It wasn't like congress was rushing back to vote that day.
The office of President is a high pressure job with very long hours. The men who hold the office have to take sort periods of relaxation where they can find them.
It wasn't like he was told of a major disaster (and possible attack) and chose to wait for the finish of a book being read to second graders. The Pet Goat is a book that is hard to put down however :P
Wasn't Obama on the golf course when the Navy Seals went in to get Bin Laden? They had to rush him to the Situation Room and make it look as if he was a part of every detail. LOL Obama plays golf and vacations and hands over power to whatever democrat will take it. His many golfing trips and Moo'chelle's many lavish vacations wouldn't be so bad if he even pretended like he was the leader of our nation every once in awhile. He doesn't even care enough to pretend. He is an Organizer and a speaker. He knows nothing about leading a nation.
Countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#121180 Sep 5, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you babbling about, crazy person? Infections and Robitussin and your kids and did it grow and blah, blah, blah. We are all aware that you were raised in a barn. You are the goat girl. Duh! Your attempt at humor "felled" to impress anyone.
Now get your stank skank ass to bed, goat girl.
wtf+robert e-dummy = loveeeeee<3
love is a beautiful thing. least you won't ever,
ever,ever,ever need an abortion. beautiful!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min who cares 148,977
East Barbourville Baptist Church Scandal? 43 min I wonder 2
Black guy called Peanut UC COLLEGE (Aug '15) 1 hr Mee 127
TreadzTireCenter 1 hr Gravy 11
KCHS principal 1 hr Gravy 29
tara 1 hr Lol 13
Southeastern Kentucky Militia now recruiting ... (Jan '11) 3 hr OhSure 48
Three liquor stores in bville 17 hr really 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages