'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
105,961 - 105,980 of 146,195 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
General Robert E Lee

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Ghost of Raygun wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know the kind of sucker you were. This Bullshit email has been out for awhile. Beck, Rush and FauxNews make so much money on weak minded fools like you that fall for this stuff. Now that I know your type there is no hope of the truth changing your thinking. You are just waiting to be feed the next Doom and Gloom message from another FrightWing person.
I figured I'd just make up bullshit to post, like you Goddamn Democrats do! If I were you, I would say nothing about truth, it's not in you, or your sorry ass President! You fools wouldn't listen to any truth anyway; if people refuse to worship and bow to the 'great black fool'. You f--king idiots walk in lockstep with him, while he destroys this great nation, and you don't care as long as you live free of charge on the backs of working people. When he brings this nation down, your free ride is over!
General Robert E Lee

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
But I won't, and neither will anyone else.
Out of 100 million sperm, you were the quickest, Jethro? Really? Wow, talk about the shallow end of the gene pool....
If you think that's me you stupid twit, you are crazy as hell! I do not hide my location, nor do I alter it! However I think you should blow him!

P.S. As to your post about all you were going to do to me, Well.... is it going to work as well as your sexy,sexy mods? HAHAHAHA.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured I'd just make up bullshit to post, like you Goddamn Democrats do! If I were you, I would say nothing about truth, it's not in you, or your sorry ass President! You fools wouldn't listen to any truth anyway; if people refuse to worship and bow to the 'great black fool'. You f--king idiots walk in lockstep with him, while he destroys this great nation, and you don't care as long as you live free of charge on the backs of working people. When he brings this nation down, your free ride is over!
paranoia runs deep
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
paranoia runs deep
Into "your" life ...
IT will "creep" ...

:)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Just CHECK 'your'
AMERICAN History!
U.S. History!
Do YOU believe EVERYTHING written on the NET!?!
I do NOT!
I discern ...
With "my" God given BRAIN!
AND
"commonsense"
Which IS NOT SO COMMON
on this board!
It "died" with the "indoctrination" of 'liberalism!
So since the net is so unreliable all those links you post, the stuff you copy and paste is just garbage?
But I digress.
I didn't learn that from the web. It would be a difficult task to link you to offline educational materials, hence the suggestion to Google.
I assumed you to have the intelligence to discern reputable sources from those that are not. Am I mistaken?
History has nothing to do with common sense. Either it happened or it didn't. The Jefferson Bible (currently located at the Smithsonian) is a well documented fact of history.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Buffalo Springfield - For What Its Worth
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

There's 'battle lines' being DRAWN
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking their minds
Getting so much resistance from behind
I think it's time we stop, hey, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
So since the net is so unreliable all those links you post, the stuff you copy and paste is just garbage?
But I digress.
I didn't learn that from the web. It would be a difficult task to link you to offline educational materials, hence the suggestion to Google.
I assumed you to have the intelligence to discern reputable sources from those that are not. Am I mistaken?
History has nothing to do with common sense. Either it happened or it didn't. The Jefferson Bible (currently located at the Smithsonian) is a well documented fact of history.
Hey dipstick!
I learned mine in school ...
History that is!

When WE still had 'teachers'
that LOVED their job!

Not just there ...
putting in their time
and staying on the NET, themselves ...
for the paycheck!

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
But I digress.
I have 'family'
THAT
USED TO
WORK
at the Smithsonain :)

Know ALL about it!

)8~D>

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dipstick!
I learned mine in school ...
History that is!
When WE still had 'teachers'
that LOVED their job!
Not just there ...
putting in their time
and staying on the NET, themselves ...
for the paycheck!
I don't recall questioning where you got your education. I do question the quality of an education that leaves one ignorant of a basic fact about our founding fathers.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I have 'family'
THAT
USED TO
WORK
at the Smithsonain :)
Know ALL about it!
)8~D>
Then you know he was a deist.
What exactly are you countering?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I "showed" you what a deist "consisted" OF!

READ it and SEE!

L~E~A~R~N
something
"constructive"

Instead of MORE liberal indoctrination!

I still have a LOT of 'books' from back then!

I NEVER throw away a book!
I 'donate' them to 'libraries' occasionally :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
liberal "indoctrination!" ...
``````````

We're Not a ??????? Christian Nation - The Daily Beast
www.thedailybeast.com/.../we-re-not-a -^^^^^^^-christian-nation.html &#8206;
Jul 3, 2013 - Despite what many on the Christian right claim, America was not founded as a Christian nation. Author Fred Rich on why we should be afraid of ...

https://www.google.com/search...

We’re Not a Christian Nation
Jul 3, 2013 4:45 AM EDT
Despite what many on the Christian right claim, America was not founded as a Christian nation. Author Fred Rich on why we should be afraid of their agenda on our Independence Day.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...

READ some of the comments.
Some ARE "great" ...

Like the FIRST one from:
Octavius
Jul 11, 2013
If you can rob a nation of it's Past you can rob it of it's Future. Mr.Rich clearly has never seen :The spiritual history of America. Well Mr.Rich I have news for you We are a Christian nation, found by Godly Christian Men. So the next time you feel comfortable launching your fiery darts, You can thank us Christians living and dead, and our holy God for giving you the liberty and ability to throw that fiery dart.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "showed" you what a deist "consisted" OF!
READ it and SEE!
L~E~A~R~N
something
"constructive"
Instead of MORE liberal indoctrination!
I still have a LOT of 'books' from back then!
I NEVER throw away a book!
I 'donate' them to 'libraries' occasionally :)
No you didn't.
I assume Deist consist of the same ingredients as any other human being.
If you are asserting that you tried to somehow educate me on the theology of Deism you are wasting time and energy as I am already well educated on the subject.
I dont believe a theological education was your goal either since your first reply to my post implied I was wrong when I told you that most our founding fathers (at least the framers of the constitution ) were deist. Nor did you post anything containing any of the basic tenets of Deism.
So I repeat my question. What are you countering?
Perhaps you spoke before you knew the facts?

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

If you think that's me you stupid twit, you are crazy as hell! I do not hide my location, nor do I alter it!
And yet your posts originate from here:

www.topix.com/forum/city/elkhorn-city-ky/.../ ...

and here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/burkesville-k ...

Besides, the genetic assessment stands on its own merit either way.
P.S. As to your post about all you were going to do to me, Well.... is it going to work as well as your sexy,sexy mods? HAHAHAHA.
I'm not going to "do" anything to you, Jethro. It's out of my hands now. Professionals with much more experience and way more juice than me will do whatever they deem necessary. They may or may not be as sexy as the mods. Pretty high standard, though.
However I think you should blow him!
I think *you* should blow him.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't.
I assume Deist consist of the same ingredients as any other human being.
If you are asserting that you tried to somehow educate me on the theology of Deism you are wasting time and energy as I am already well educated on the subject.
I dont believe a theological education was your goal either since your first reply to my post implied I was wrong when I told you that most our founding fathers (at least the framers of the constitution ) were deist. Nor did you post anything containing any of the basic tenets of Deism.
So I repeat my question. What are you countering?
Perhaps you spoke before you knew the facts?
CONFESSING HISTORY

The Founding Fathers Were Not Deists
There were more Christians than deists among the founding fathers, and even those who identified as deist often affirmed an active God who governed history.

By John Fea, February 02, 2011

Similarly, Thomas Jefferson believed in an active God who sustained the world by his providence. Jefferson wrote about God's "superintending power to maintain the Universe in its course and order." According to Jefferson, God kept the stars, sun, and planets in place. He called this Creator and Sustainer of the universe "Nature's God"—a God who he believed was best portrayed in Psalm 148
Praise the Lord!
Praise the Lord from the heavens, praise him in the heights!
Praise him all his angels, praise him, all his hosts!
Praise him, sun, and moon, praise him, all you shining stars!
Praise him, you highest heavens, and you waters above the heavens!
Let them praise the name of the Lord!
For he commanded and they were created.
And he established them for ever and ever;
He set a law which cannot pass away.

I have chosen to focus on Franklin and Jefferson in this column because they are often presented as the most skeptical of the major founding fathers. Yet similar things could be said about George Washington, John Adams, James Madison, and a host of other signers of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.

http://www.patheos.com/Resources/Additional-R...

;~)

VI. Religion and the Federal Government

[ PART 1 ][ PART 2 ]

THE STATE BECOMES THE CHURCH:
JEFFERSON AND MADISON

It is no exaggeration to say that on Sundays in Washington during the administrations of Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809) and of James Madison (1809-1817) the state became the church. Within a year of his inauguration, Jefferson began attending church services in the House of Representatives. Madison followed Jefferson's example, although unlike Jefferson, who rode on horseback to church in the Capitol, Madison came in a coach and four. Worship services in the House--a practice that continued until after the Civil War--were acceptable to Jefferson because they were nondiscriminatory and voluntary. Preachers of every Protestant denomination appeared.(Catholic priests began officiating in 1826.) As early as January 1806 a female evangelist, Dorothy Ripley, delivered a camp meeting-style exhortation in the House to Jefferson, Vice President Aaron Burr, and a "crowded audience." Throughout his administration Jefferson permitted church services in executive branch buildings. The Gospel was also preached in the Supreme Court chambers.

http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/religion/rel06-2....

FROM OUR Nations Library!:)
The Library of Congress
Founded by Thomas Jefferson <3

If ever a library had a single founder, Thomas Jefferson is the founder of the Library of Congress. His personal library is the Library's core, and the vast range of his interest determined the universal and diverse nature of the Library's collections and activities.

http://www.loc.gov/loc/legacy/preface.html

READ & W~E~E~P ...

ROTTEN EGG
s-u-c-k-e-r ...!!!

)8~D>
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Hey AL...maybe the new guy replied before he googled his answer. lol He sure seems to think a lot of himself. Sort of the same way SpeakUp did, then Frank, then Lemmings, then uncle flabby, then calvin scooter. lmao Same ole same old bullshit...different day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You think Obama can do more nation destroying than Bush did with the 2008 US and world collapse? I think you may have a racist problem the way it sounds. Let me help you with that. It would have taken 22% of the black vote to have changed the last two elections. It would have only taken 3% more of the white vote to have changed the outcome. Keep up the hate. The 2014 and 2016 elections are coming up fast. I'm sure you can change a lot of voters with your hate speech. Maybe you can get some new Klan members at the same time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Just CHECK 'your'
AMERICAN History!
U.S. History!
Do YOU believe EVERYTHING written on the NET!?!
I do NOT!
I discern ...
With "my" God given BRAIN!
AND
"commonsense"
Which IS NOT SO COMMON
on this board!
It "died" with the "indoctrination" of 'liberalism!
Have you Discerned what ever happened to the Glen Beck news you posted about that was going to take down Obama? Have you discerned the 16,000 new IRS agents you said would be hired to do ObamaCare that never were? Have you discerned the reason you minority lost the last two elections?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
George Will predicts [Electoral]321-217 Romney landslide
http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/04/george-will...
— he[Romney] will get 351 electoral votes, a landslide about equal to Obama’s 363 vote tally in 2008.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/...
Michael Barone’s prediction: Romney 315, Obama 223
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/11/02/michael...
;~)
Hahahaahahaha !!!!!!!!!! You discern the Truth for all to see in every post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Any couples into SCAT??? 8 min Jimney Cricket 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min ChromiuMan 128,596
Stivers Center fixes 15 min Stupid ideas 28
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 28 min Hii 81,570
Ky Biscuit Company 43 min fyi 19
teresa johnson where did the thread go ? (Dec '12) 1 hr Just me 3
i miss my amy 1 hr b ggggg 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000