'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253593 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Vern

Switzerland

#121131 Sep 5, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
You torture yourself loser I am off to watch The Daily Show and Steven Colbert, they are both a whole lot funnier than you. Have fun playing with yourselves. I may be back if I get bored or can't sleep. You are no challenge shaved wrestler "hackerer", Johnny, Nutzipper,etc, etc, etc,.. PLAY WITH YOURSELF
Boy, have I learned my lesson, I'll never call those lying, cheating, thieving, outsourcing, offshoring, elitist, pandering, tax-dodging, election rigging, gerrymandering, bigoted, bible-thumping, self-righteous, ignorant, homophopic, hypocritical, out of touch, Koch-sucking, mentally-challenged scum buckets bad names again, I promise!(NOT!)
RIP LYING RACIST TEABAGGING GOP
DITCH MITCH
you are all those names and more! So what else is new? Know what I mean? Yeaaaah ya do!
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121134 Sep 5, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
You torture yourself loser I am off to watch The Daily Show and Steven Colbert, they are both a whole lot funnier than you. Have fun playing with yourselves. I may be back if I get bored or can't sleep. You are no challenge shaved wrestler "hackerer", Johnny, Nutzipper,etc, etc, etc,.. PLAY WITH YOURSELF
Boy, have I learned my lesson, I'll never call those lying, cheating, thieving, outsourcing, offshoring, elitist, pandering, tax-dodging, election rigging, gerrymandering, bigoted, bible-thumping, self-righteous, ignorant, homophopic, hypocritical, out of touch, Koch-sucking, mentally-challenged scum buckets bad names again, I promise!(NOT!)
RIP LYING RACIST TEABAGGING GOP
DITCH MITCH
I don't know about the daily show, but you sure as hell are off!

Run, Coward Run!
Jay

Springville, TN

#121135 Sep 5, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
She thinks a 401k is an engine for her 72 Caddy! The one she halls the bro’s and ho’s to the stamp office in!
**********

Boy! General!, did you read her post!? Now that was a mouthful wasn't it...LOL, I was about to say she will be leaving soon because her back-up system went AWOL...LOL. No pats on the back and brilliant icons for her. But she can't stay away for long so prepare yourself for those nasty icons. They'll be here incognito...hahaha!!!
Vern

Switzerland

#121136 Sep 5, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, she's like a drunk stumbling around a dark parking lot trying her keys in everything she bumps into...then BBBBZZZZTTT! she sticks them into an electrical outlet while going whiz in her "One Red Shoe" LMFAO!
BBBBZZZZTTT!
I can't find me no RC Co Cola, is they don't got's none in the Coca-7up machines?
that was all code for...."help, I am down." I smell something that is burning, know what I mean? Lmfao too! Heeeee teed heeeeeeeee
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121137 Sep 5, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Boy! General!, did you read her post!? Now that was a mouthful wasn't it...LOL, I was about to say she will be leaving soon because her back-up system went AWOL...LOL. No pats on the back and brilliant icons for her. But she can't stay away for long so prepare yourself for those nasty icons. They'll be here incognito...hahaha!!!
Hi Jay! You hit the nail on the head there. Yea she will be back.Kinda like a reoccurring nightmare, with a whole lot of stupid in it!:)
Vern

Switzerland

#121138 Sep 5, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it gives us big laughs because you think you are that slick. You many socks are quite amusing. Hope they snag your ips soon. No telling what you do on other threads under other names/locations. You are nothing but a fake circus clown sock. But hey, we know from your actions the last couple months you are more pathetic than the )8~D> batshit crazy loon, at least she does the same name and location because she couldn't disguise the broken out in left field sentence, caps, dumbass )8~D> faces, rambling rants about nothing and rhetoric propaganda from her favorite Winged Nut Daily and conservative nut tree. You losers are easy to read. The idiots are you circus clowns and loser lemming fools.
Spin away coward. You have nothing worthwhile to say anyway. Play your games. I'll just keep reporting you when you use my name and spew filthy, racist, slandering bullshit. You are a stalker troll. Nothing more.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
more, more candy. Yeah, you are slick alright. You use filthy, racist, slandering bs all the time. Know what I mean? How about that topic on another topix site you instigated? Report that cry baby. You dish, take what is dished back then, crybaby.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#121139 Sep 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Debbie Wasserman Schultz says U.S. has many allies to attack Syria
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
WHERE ...???
L~I~A~R - just like CONS-nutter jr ...
So you have polled all our allies?
Attended the classified briefings?
Vern

Switzerland

#121140 Sep 5, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, GO TO HELL Vern. YOU don't know shit.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
teeeeheeee..........I am the Vern. Guess you would be the one who "don't know shit"... Are you a little perturbed? Know what I mean?
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121141 Sep 5, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have polled all our allies?
Attended the classified briefings?
To late NG, she went to bed. I would argue with you some, but I'm a bit tired. Jay is on here; he will give you a run for your money!
Vern

Switzerland

#121142 Sep 5, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jay! You hit the nail on the head there. Yea she will be back.Kinda like a reoccurring nightmare, with a whole lot of stupid in it!:)
yeah back with oh, "I love it here" while fluffing a pillow of "crow" feathers, wearing a "red shoe" while being from "communist" S C, with a "treebeard" AND with a tab in tow, who is an uncle apparently.

Know what I mean?
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121143 Sep 5, 2013
I see the cowards are hideing and judgeing,good thing they can't read my post, since they had me put off here, and braged about all night last night! HAHAHAHA.
Jay

Springville, TN

#121144 Sep 5, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jay! You hit the nail on the head there. Yea she will be back.Kinda like a reoccurring nightmare, with a whole lot of stupid in it!:)
**********

Talk about rabid! Sure never met anyone like her, thank god.

To be in her company you'd have to make sure your tetanus shots are up to date!

She's gone now watching her favorite show, but she'll be baaccckkk!! She loves this place. Here she can vent her anger at the world for giving her a dirty deal in life!

Whoops, I see you got spammed already. Must have taken her laptop with her to watch her favorite show!

LOL!!!
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121145 Sep 5, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Talk about rabid! Sure never met anyone like her, thank god.
To be in her company you'd have to make sure your tetanus shots are up to date!
She's gone now watching her favorite show, but she'll be baaccckkk!! She loves this place. Here she can vent her anger at the world for giving her a dirty deal in life!
Whoops, I see you got spammed already. Must have taken her laptop with her to watch her favorite show!
LOL!!!
They never do get it Jay, I don't care!
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121146 Sep 5, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Talk about rabid! Sure never met anyone like her, thank god.
To be in her company you'd have to make sure your tetanus shots are up to date!
She's gone now watching her favorite show, but she'll be baaccckkk!! She loves this place. Here she can vent her anger at the world for giving her a dirty deal in life!
Whoops, I see you got spammed already. Must have taken her laptop with her to watch her favorite show!
LOL!!!
Oh my God Jay, they are mad as hell at me! hehehehehehe. That lets me know I'm geting to them! Life is good.
Vern

Switzerland

#121147 Sep 5, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Talk about rabid! Sure never met anyone like her, thank god.
To be in her company you'd have to make sure your tetanus shots are up to date!
She's gone now watching her favorite show, but she'll be baaccckkk!! She loves this place. Here she can vent her anger at the world for giving her a dirty deal in life!
Whoops, I see you got spammed already. Must have taken her laptop with her to watch her favorite show!
LOL!!!
so did you! So did I. Whoops. Guess who is sharing spam? She does not get it, that we eat healthy. Know what I mean? When she gets back, we can just give her spam back.....!
Vern

Switzerland

#121148 Sep 5, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
I see the cowards are hideing and judgeing,good thing they can't read my post, since they had me put off here, and braged about all night last night! HAHAHAHA.
noooooo, who did that? Oh oh ohhhhh they, they bragged! More candy then... Know what I mean? Cry babies galore can not eat what they dish. Interesting ahemmmmm.
Jay

Springville, TN

#121149 Sep 5, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my God Jay, they are mad as hell at me! hehehehehehe. That lets me know I'm geting to them! Life is good.
**********

Whoa, look at all the X's and the flames! Somebody is pissed off. But wait! There's nobody here but us chickens. ILiH had a hard day on her shift today; Crow cleaned house, Cal the man-child went to work on the night shift, Tab's must be on another vacation at the beach, country girl is still trying to get the chickens to roost - geez, who'd I leave out?

Oh well, spam away you Looney Libs!!! Enjoy!
Vern

Switzerland

#121150 Sep 5, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Talk about rabid! Sure never met anyone like her, thank god.
To be in her company you'd have to make sure your tetanus shots are up to date!
She's gone now watching her favorite show, but she'll be baaccckkk!! She loves this place. Here she can vent her anger at the world for giving her a dirty deal in life!
Whoops, I see you got spammed already. Must have taken her laptop with her to watch her favorite show!
LOL!!!
yeppers baccccckkkkkkk! It, loves this place while enjoying retirement with a nice 401k and negotiated retirement check"(hmmm)...,interesti ng, know what I mean?
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#121151 Sep 5, 2013
Marysville IN, population 1,586. Clark CO. ranked 856th in IN school districts. Safe to say it's full of stupid people! Right RC CO-COLA? 17 Black people in entire town, 14 supported Obama! Amazeing what people can find out when they know how!
Vern

Switzerland

#121152 Sep 5, 2013
Good night republiCONS. Eat more spam......know what I mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min CriminalForever 156,588
DonRick Blevins? 1 hr wondering 2
Listen up people 1 hr crazy talk 3
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 2 hr Titty Sprinkles 11
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 2 hr Santa 6
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 2 hr Excited 174
Stacey carnes 3 hr mossy seaman 3

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages