'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#120563 Sep 2, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured I'd just make up bullshit to post, like you Goddamn Democrats do! If I were you, I would say nothing about truth, it's not in you, or your sorry ass President! You fools wouldn't listen to any truth anyway; if people refuse to worship and bow to the 'great black fool'. You f--king idiots walk in lockstep with him, while he destroys this great nation, and you don't care as long as you live free of charge on the backs of working people. When he brings this nation down, your free ride is over!
You think Obama can do more nation destroying than Bush did with the 2008 US and world collapse? I think you may have a racist problem the way it sounds. Let me help you with that. It would have taken 22% of the black vote to have changed the last two elections. It would have only taken 3% more of the white vote to have changed the outcome. Keep up the hate. The 2014 and 2016 elections are coming up fast. I'm sure you can change a lot of voters with your hate speech. Maybe you can get some new Klan members at the same time.

Location hidden

#120564 Sep 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Just CHECK 'your'
AMERICAN History!
U.S. History!
Do YOU believe EVERYTHING written on the NET!?!
I do NOT!
I discern ...
With "my" God given BRAIN!
AND
"commonsense"
Which IS NOT SO COMMON
on this board!
It "died" with the "indoctrination" of 'liberalism!
Have you Discerned what ever happened to the Glen Beck news you posted about that was going to take down Obama? Have you discerned the 16,000 new IRS agents you said would be hired to do ObamaCare that never were? Have you discerned the reason you minority lost the last two elections?

Location hidden

#120565 Sep 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
George Will predicts [Electoral]321-217 Romney landslide
http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/04/george-will...
— he[Romney] will get 351 electoral votes, a landslide about equal to Obama’s 363 vote tally in 2008.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/...
Michael Barone’s prediction: Romney 315, Obama 223
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/11/02/michael...
;~)
Hahahaahahaha !!!!!!!!!! You discern the Truth for all to see in every post.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120566 Sep 2, 2013
U.S. ESCALATES CONTRACTOR ROLES IN AFRICA
Military planning for ways to haul supplies, weapons to and from Egypt

It launched the solicitation for bids Aug. 5, gave contractors just four days to pose questions and allowed only two weeks beyond that to submit project proposals.

Contractors as early as Sept. 23 could be hauling “intratheater” AFRICOM cargo, according to procurement documents that WND discovered in a database search.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/u-s-escalates-cont...

tigertooth
This bathhouse president that very few know where he came from, has a goal. It is to use the liberal media to advance his agenda.
His mission in his short life here on this planet is to destroy America from within.
And the dog droppings eaters are swallowing this agenda like it is chocolate cake. They want to also destroy America.
We have another 3+ years of this snake .
Can America survive? I am concerned that we. as a nation. will be around within the next 15 years.
Unless there is a major CHANGE in the house and senate.
But here goes the thought. Where do we place our faith, in government or the Creator of the endless universe?

cuinsong
This *** traitor is spending our tax money & depleting our military supplies by giving them to the Muslim Brotherhood under the guise of aid. What does it take to get you freaking liberals to help save your own country by calling for his impeachment now!!!!!!!!!! God help us if you keep supporting this traitor in our midst. This is not a freaking football game it is your future being taken away right before your eyes. Wake up!!!!!!!!!1
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120567 Sep 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
Hey AL...maybe the new guy replied before he googled his answer. lol He sure seems to think a lot of himself. Sort of the same way SpeakUp did, then Frank, then Lemmings, then uncle flabby, then calvin scooter. lmao Same ole same old bullshit...different day.
YepperZ :)

How ya doing Glasgow?
Jay

Paris, TN

#120568 Sep 2, 2013
You come on this forum and when somebody posts something you don't like, right away you crybabies try to turn people over to authorities. When their posts oppose yours, you bumbling idiots run to mama to turn them in or have them removed.*Punish* the horrible perpetrators.

Nobody has a more disgusting dirty mouth than a couple of the women on here. They feel free to slander/libel others, but when it's handed back they run to the AG and cry foul!

"Professionals with much more experience and way more juice ..." LOL...like they give a ratsass if you're dumb enough to come back for more.

Turn the oven off and get out of the kitchen if it's too hot for you!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120569 Sep 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
You come on this forum and when somebody posts something you don't like, right away you crybabies try to turn people over to authorities. When their posts oppose yours, you bumbling idiots run to mama to turn them in or have them removed.*Punish* the horrible perpetrators.
Nobody has a more disgusting dirty mouth than a couple of the women on here. They feel free to slander/libel others, but when it's handed back they run to the AG and cry foul!
"Professionals with much more experience and way more juice ..." LOL...like they give a ratsass if you're dumb enough to come back for more.
You GOT it Jay :)
HIGH Fives ...!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#120570 Sep 2, 2013
LOL!!!

Tough Week: Obama’s Approval Rating Hits Lowest On Record
Daniel Doherty | Aug 30, 2013

This was a long time coming, no? Business Insider has the details:

President Barack Obama's approval rating has matched its lowest ever recorded in a new NBC News poll.

And huge drops in his foreign policy approval combined with poor marks for handling the situation in Syria are to blame.

Obama's overall approval rating stands at 44%. The only other time it has been that low in the NBC survey came at the end of 2011, after a bruising debt ceiling fight with Congress that ended in a downgrade of the nation's credit rating.

This time, the drop is largely due to foreign policy concerns. Only 41% approve of the way Obama is handling foreign policy, the lowest ever. Consider that just last December, 52% approved of the way he was handling foreign policy.

Meanwhile, Obamacare is a “train wreck” for many different reasons. The teen employment rate is nearing historic lows. Top secret classified information has been leaked. And of course, Syria is on fire and the president doesn’t seem to have a clue what he’s doing. A tough week, indeed.
Jay

Paris, TN

#120571 Sep 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You GOT it Jay :)
HIGH Fives ...!!!

Notice how they threaten everybody who doesn't agree with them?!

They get on a public forum, and kissass to those who agree with their beliefs and policies. Oh but...my gawd...if you aren't a left-wing swinger, they threaten, try to seek you out and call the law. Typical liberal crybaby!

WTF?

Nutcases!!!

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#120573 Sep 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
You mean crybabies and bumbling idiots like this, puddin' pop?

<quoted text>
If anyone on this topix has ZERO credibility, it's you, you piece of human garbage! You are also makeing death threats against people, and they have been reported too KAG cyber crimes! So keep going!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120574 Sep 2, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
They get on a public forum, and kissass to those who agree with their beliefs and policies. Oh but...my gawd...if you aren't a left-wing swinger, they threaten, try to seek you out and call the law. Typical liberal crybaby!
WTF?
Nutcases!!!
YepperZ ...
That's BEEN the WAY of the libTARDS for "years" ...
Did you see my post earlier on it?

I'll bring it forward ...
IF it's NOT been deleted :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120575 Sep 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Dirty Little Secret of Liberalism
There are Christians who say that we should avoid politics. But our Creator is God of all (including civil government), or He is not God at all. There is an undeniable overlap between government and religion, and Christians are responsible to legally effect biblical truth in society.
FairnessThe liberal agenda has as its center piece the twin noble goals of compassion and fairness. Christians would agree with these goals. But the average American who considers himself a liberal is often unaware of the end result, when liberalism is implemented as a political philosophy. These noble goals fade into a deceptive illusion.
The dirty little secret of liberalism is that behind its respectable front is the fact that liberal policies actually lead to the opposite of compassion and fairness! Consider the evidence. America has been fighting the War on Poverty for over 40 years. As of 2012 (under Democrat control of Washington) we have more people on food stamps than ever before! Only the most naive would fail to see the irony of the association with (a) the march of government interference into our lives with (b) this astounding moral failure. There must be an explanation.
Among many things that liberals fail to grasp about economics is that it is not a zero-sum game. It is not like a fixed pie to be divided up. Over time, conservative principles will grow the whole pie to everyone's benefit!
Bottom line? Liberalism is a huge scam. Its failure is open and obvious.
http://www.faithfacts.org/christ-and-the-cult...
Here it is Jay :)
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#120576 Sep 2, 2013
Ghost of Raygun wrote:
<quoted text>You think Obama can do more nation destroying than Bush did with the 2008 US and world collapse? I think you may have a racist problem the way it sounds. Let me help you with that. It would have taken 22% of the black vote to have changed the last two elections. It would have only taken 3% more of the white vote to have changed the outcome. Keep up the hate. The 2014 and 2016 elections are coming up fast. I'm sure you can change a lot of voters with your hate speech. Maybe you can get some new Klan members at the same time.
Carter created and paved the road for our economical collapse and Fannie and Freddie and Barney helped tremendously. You can't blame that on Bush. Well, yes you can because that's all you've got. It's all you've ever had in the way of excuses. After 4 years of Obama policies what have we got? A record number of Americans on food stamps. A record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level. The largest piece of (train wreck) tax legislation in the history of our country known as Obamacare. The real unemployment numbers are still way too high and even higher in the Black community on Obama's nearly 5 years as president. I know, I know...Bush's fault. Or it's the fault of all those White folks that voted for Obama but turned into racists as soon as he was elected according to you mental giants. lol A job stimulus that created more debt than it created jobs. F&F. NSA. DEA. IRS. EPA. Benghazi. Spying and lying. Flip-flopping on Syria. Obama drones killing an American teenager that nobody wants to talk about but you can't get him to shut up about the Treyvon Martin jury verdict and still trying to make that about race.

I could go on and on and you know it's true but it really disgusts me how long the list of Obama's failures are! Bush's fault, right? lol That's all you've got.

You morons seem to forget that Bush got his assurance of WMD in Iraq from the same Intelligence Agency that is assuring Obama that WMD (chemicals) were used in Syria. And you all seem to forget that Hitlary and crazy Joe Biden voted yes to go to war with Iraq based on the same intelligence Bush received and they also continued to vote to fund that war...until election time. Then it became Bush's war.

Did you ObaMORONS really THINK that none of your corrupt shit would come back to bite you in the ass? Ignorance breeds ignorance and you democrat/progressive morons have been "doin' it" like there's no tomorrow. lmao
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#120577 Sep 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
YepperZ :)
How ya doing Glasgow?
I'm doing good AL. How about you? I had a fantastic long weekend boating at Dale Hollow with friends. Now it's back to work tomorrow. Ugh! lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120578 Sep 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing good AL. How about you? I had a fantastic long weekend boating at Dale Hollow with friends. Now it's back to work tomorrow. Ugh! lol
Good Deal :)
I "love" Dale Hollow Lake!
I've been there fishing MANY times!
-n-
I still do some 'work'...
Even while posting on here ...
Tho, I'm retired ...

~-~
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120579 Sep 2, 2013
THE POWER OF OBAMA'S SKIN COLOR
Exclusive: Mychal Massie rejects notion BHO should get free pass due to his race

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/the-power-of-obama...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120580 Sep 2, 2013
IMMEDIATE IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS URGED
Underpublicized scandal in Obama's 1st-term

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/immediate-impeachm...

handy 15 minutes ago &#8722;
"Immediate hearing urged" ????? After more than 5 years of watching this traitor ignore our constitution, destroy our economy, appoint our enemies to fill government jobs and invite illegal aliens to cross our borders and overload our resources, someone is now, finally, beginning to start to talk about a hearing???? What has happened to common sense among the people of this country?

Jawbone 19 minutes ago
Figured it out, gay Barry's ( d h s) is buying up every last b u l l e t , because he is paranoid just 1 has his name on it

AgentVX 27 minutes ago
So, where did the money go? My guess is that Solyndra, et al, were pass thru operations to funnel money back to BarryZero and his not-so-merry band of communist thugs.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120581 Sep 2, 2013
Joining Forces to Kill Law Enforcement
Author
By Jerry McConnell
Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, State of Arizona explained in an online article published on Thursday, August 22, 2013 titled,“This Is Outrageous” in which he lays blame for most of the anti-American statements in the public domain on loose and porous borders and a lack of enforcement of existing laws for illegally crossing the border.

The title of his article,“This Is Outrageous” comes from his observations of drastic differences between the United States and Mexico in the enforcement and resulting actions by those two countries.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#120582 Sep 2, 2013
Got awfully quiet in the sock drawer.

No matter. I'll just leave this one for puddin' pop. He can read it after he gets his foot out of his mouth. Which, I'm guessing, is a fairly difficult thing for a sock to do.

Thank you Witch Hazel, you facacta old fishwife, for providing the perfect words.
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF?
Nutcases!!!
Jay:

ALL you "want to DO"
is
W~H~I~N~E
about what I post!

To any libtart pals that may read this: dream sweet.
Jay

Paris, TN

#120583 Sep 2, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean crybabies and bumbling idiots like this, puddin' pop?
<quoted text>
If anyone on this topix has ZERO credibility, it's you, you piece of human garbage! You are also makeing death threats against people, and they have been reported too KAG cyber crimes! So keep going!

Have you bothered to read some of the crap that Con woman writes? There was a post of hers to AL some pages ago that was uncalled for, dirty/filthy/disgusting accusations that were beyond necessary. AL has never spoken to anyone on here like that. You don't like her so you call her "Witch Hazel." You don't like her because her opinion differs from yours. You have not been the nicest person on here either, so if the shoe fits...ya know?

So, in that case, I don't see how some of you don't deserve the same treatment you give others. And if there was a "death threat" made, you made it?? How would that happen? Nobody here can get your home address or anything else unless you hire an attorney and go through a whole lot of expense.

All this is - is a topic board....mostly political, sometimes gets carried away. But it will be a cold day in hell when some punk kid speaks to a woman like she's a whore and gets away with it, IMO. I will defend that, whether you like what I say or not!

Finally, you chose to battle with *Gen. REL*. Why would you threaten him? You could have quit anytime you pleased. But you kept it up, too.

No sympathy from me in this case!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 1 hr briar 15
judy basinger (Jul '09) 1 hr roaddog 74 18
who's the best lay from the creek 2 hr tinsel 7
Bastards 2 hr Dummies 1
Brett 3 hr Obvious 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Known Fact 131,920
dinky phipps 4 hr Yep 4
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 16 hr Lisa 185
To the Garland family 17 hr jack 7
Barbourville Dating