'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 244136 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#121036 Sep 5, 2013
September 5, 2013
Big-Government Foster Care
By Joshua Allen
Residents of Los Angeles County, reeling from allegations of gross incompetence and probable negligence by Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS), have been blessed with the creation of a blue ribbon commission, set up by county supervisors. The allegations arose after social workers and supervisors failed to prevent the torture and murder of a young child in Palmdale, despite ample evidence that the child was in great danger.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/09/big-go...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121037 Sep 5, 2013
5 things you need to know Thursday

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121039 Sep 5, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I need to get going too. It's time for some lunch, then some housework (blech!).
Hope you and ILiH have a wondermous day!
See you later, taters.
Me too. Great day to shop before they all get off work and out of school. I love it. Don't have too much fun with that housework. I hope you two ladies have a terrific Thursday. I will

I guess the "crickets" are chirping on another thread or the loon went to take a nap while ari/bobbysocks knit some more. He needs to get more creative. He is getting pretty boring.

Hope to see you later. I will be back later this evening to see what laughs they left as well as their sick little games they must play since they have NOTHING else. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121042 Sep 5, 2013
Al-Qaeda Rebels Attack Two Syrian Churches To Cries Of “Allahu Akbar!” During Assault On Christian Village ...

McRINO’s “freedom fighters.”

Via Raymond Ibrahim:

http://weaselzippers.us/

``````````

Toodles .... for a bit :)

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#121043 Sep 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
14TH MEMBER OF CONGRESS TALKS IMPEACHMENT
Lawmaker: Syrian strike on Obama's orders only would violate law
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/14th-member-of-con...
Funny how nearly weekly I am hearing that "Obama did this against the constitution" or "Obama did that against the constitution'.
Funny how no articles of Impeachment have ever been filed against him. Just regular threats or accusations.
Seems to me that somebody doesn't know what he/she is talking about. I would have to start questioning the mentality of the people making these claims and accusations.
It reminds me of the old lady down the street who is always complaining that parking in front of her house, on a public street is illegal. No matter how many times you explain to her that it is perfectly legal, she still threatens to call the police.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121044 Sep 5, 2013
I "support" the Republican party ...
Because it IS the party of Conservatives!
You know GOOD Christian people
AND
*Patriots*...
Who believe the way I do, and with "principles/morals" ...

Does NOT mean I AGREE with all of them!

There ARE some "rino's" in the party
THAT NEEDS
rooted out!

PRONTO! as in PDQ!

Rino's are the SAME as libTARDS!
Ignorant!

libTARDS believe in 'things"
OPPOSITE
of what
Conservatives
DO!

Like "abortion" - MURDER of Innocent babies!

That enough to turn people with commonsense's STOMACH!

Of course WE know WHY there ...
They have NO common sense!

imo!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121046 Sep 5, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how nearly weekly I am hearing that "Obama did this against the constitution" or "Obama did that against the constitution'.
Funny how no articles of Impeachment have ever been filed against him. Just regular threats or accusations.
Seems to me that somebody doesn't know what he/she is talking about. I would have to start questioning the mentality of the people making these claims and accusations.
It reminds me of the old lady down the street who is always complaining that parking in front of her house, on a public street is illegal. No matter how many times you explain to her that it is perfectly legal, she still threatens to call the police.
R-e-a-l-l-y ...???
You don't read TOO well, do YOU?

BLACK AMERICAN CITIZENS FILE “ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT” AGAINST OBAMA

http://watchdogwire.com/florida/2013/08/13/bl...

G~A~S~P ...
His own 'race'...
doing IT!

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#121047 Sep 5, 2013
ta ta ...
Cals moma

Switzerland

#121048 Sep 5, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I could careless what you think proxy troll.
We don't expect you CONS to pick up on that treaty signed for use of chemical weapons and he is right those international communities drew the red line as well when signing it. Figure it out name/location spinner. You are nothing but a coward troll.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
we know this is not true. Your words prove you ARE....yes, careless! You do care. That is why you choose to speak in such an ignorant manner.

Proxy troll.....a yea and you are a con and really from Campbellsville, Ky. See how that all works? You are just as much a proxy troll too then, name /location spinner!

More candy.....oh oh ohhhhhh

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#121049 Sep 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
R-e-a-l-l-y ...???
You don't read TOO well, do YOU?
BLACK AMERICAN CITIZENS FILE “ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT” AGAINST OBAMA
http://watchdogwire.com/florida/2013/08/13/bl...
G~A~S~P ...
His own 'race'...
doing IT!
;~)
I suggest you read the constitution.
Only the House of Representatives can file articles of impeachment.
Last I heard there no Psuedo-black organisation in congress. Unless I am mistaken there is only one Republican black man in ALL of congress.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#121050 Sep 5, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/the-south-...
Yeah, the TEABAGGING GOP OWN racism now. South will rise again when they turn the red states back to blue. KENTUCKY will in 2014/2016.

DITCH MITCH
I had to remove a portion of your post in order to make room for mine. Anyone who reviews history after the Civil War will see Republicans lead the way in assisting blacks and providing them equal treatment and civil rights.
==========

On March 3, 1865 the Freedmen's Bureau Bill became law, sponsored by the Republicans to aid freedmen and white refugees. A federal Bureau was created to provide food, clothing, fuel, and advice on negotiating labor contracts. It attempted to oversee new relations between freedmen and their former masters in a free labor market. The Act, without deference to a person's color, authorized the Bureau to lease confiscated land for a period of three years and to sell it in portions of up to 40 acres per buyer.

Senator Lyman Trumbull of Illinois, leader of the moderate Republicans, proposed the first Civil Rights Law, because the abolition of slavery was empty if laws are to be enacted and enforced depriving persons of African descent of privileges which are essential to freemen ... A law that does not allow a colored person to go from one county to another, and one that does not allow him to hold property, to teach, to preach, are certainly laws in violation of the rights of a freeman ... The purpose of this bill is to destroy all these discriminations.

The key to the bill was the opening section:

All persons born in the United States ... are hereby declared to be citizens of the United States; and such citizens of every race and color, without regard to any previous condition of slavery ... shall have the same right in every State ... to make and enforce contracts, to sue, be parties, and give evidence, to inherit, purchase, lease, sell, hold, and convey real and personal property, and to full and equal benefit of all laws and proceedings for the security of person and property, as is enjoyed by white citizens, and shall be subject to like punishment, pains, and penalties and to none other, any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom to the Contrary notwithstanding.

Immediately upon Inauguration in 1869, Grant bolstered Reconstruction by prodding Congress to readmit Virginia, Mississippi, and Texas into the Union, while ensuring their constitutions protected every citizen's voting rights. Grant met with prominent black leaders for consultation, and signed a bill into law that guaranteed equal rights to both blacks and whites in Washington D.C.

He worked with Congress to create the Department of Justice and Office of Solicitor General, led by Attorney General Amos Akerman and the first Solicitor General Benjamin Bristow, who both prosecuted thousands of Klansmen under the Force Acts. Grant sent additional federal troops to nine South Carolina counties to suppress Klan violence in 1871. In 1872, Grant was the first American President to legally recognize an African-American governor, P. B. S. Pinchback of Louisiana.[99] Grant also used military pressure to ensure that African Americans could maintain their new electoral status; won passage of the Fifteenth Amendment giving African Americans the right to vote; and signed the Civil Rights Act of 1875 giving people access to public facilities regardless of race. To counter vote fraud in the Democratic stronghold of New York City, Grant sent in tens of thousands of armed, uniformed federal marshals and other election officials to regulate the 1870 and subsequent elections. Democrats across the North then mobilized to defend their base and attacked Grant's entire set of policies. On October 21, 1876 President Grant deployed troops to protect black and white Republican voters in Petersburg, Virginia.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121051 Sep 5, 2013
Cals moma wrote:
<quoted text>we know this is not true. Your words prove you ARE....yes, careless! You do care. That is why you choose to speak in such an ignorant manner.
Proxy troll.....a yea and you are a con and really from Campbellsville, Ky. See how that all works? You are just as much a proxy troll too then, name /location spinner!
More candy.....oh oh ohhhhhh
fo spinner troll sock. I have one ip address, one screen name, one style of writing with slogans, and have had three locations in the area of Campbellsville, but do not live there, haven't been there in 40 years and know no one from there. Those three locations were changed by the internet provider during three bad storms. It has NEVER had the exact city I DO live in. Believe what you like. I have no reason to play the sock game you cowards play. I will continue to post factual articles with the REAL story and slogans to piss you sorry bigoted racist teabagging CONS for what you are. YOU continue to play your games since we have constant daily proof you have no defense for your three parties eating their own, no candidates better than the last clowns you ran, only have racial, slandering slurs, while sucking ass of the )8~D> batshit crazy loon. You slugs have NOTHING. So spin your locations/names ari/jay/bobbysocks and take a spin on one of your knitting needles while your at it. YOU fool no one, lying loser lemming tool.

Continue your racist game playing nonsense, a true teabagging CON trait. YOU will constantly be reported until you disappear. So by all means, continue on proving while racist pigs like yourself can't buy an election. Really must suck to live in your crazed and dark little world. No one you kiss the batty loon witch delusional ass.

Oh yeah, and fo loser

RIP RACIST TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITCH

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#121052 Sep 5, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to remove a portion of your post in order to make room for mine. Anyone who reviews history after the Civil War will see Republicans lead the way in assisting blacks and providing them equal treatment and civil rights.
==========
On March 3, 1865 the Freedmen's Bureau Bill became law, sponsored by the Republicans to aid freedmen and white refugees. A federal Bureau was created to provide food, clothing, fuel, and advice on negotiating labor contracts. It attempted to oversee new relations between freedmen and their former masters in a free labor market. The Act, without deference to a person's color, authorized the Bureau to lease confiscated land for a period of three years and to sell it in portions of up to 40 acres per buyer.
Senator Lyman Trumbull of Illinois, leader of the moderate Republicans, proposed the first Civil Rights Law, because the abolition of slavery was empty if laws are to be enacted and enforced depriving persons of African descent of privileges which are essential to freemen ... A law that does not allow a colored person to go from one county to another, and one that does not allow him to hold property, to teach, to preach, are certainly laws in violation of the rights of a freeman ... The purpose of this bill is to destroy all these discriminations.
The key to the bill was the opening section:
All persons born in the United States ... are hereby declared to be citizens of the United States; and such citizens of every race and color, without regard to any previous condition of slavery ... shall have the same right in every State ... to make and enforce contracts, to sue, be parties, and give evidence, to inherit, purchase, lease, sell, hold, and convey real and personal property, and to full and equal benefit of all laws and proceedings for the security of person and property, as is enjoyed by white citizens, and shall be subject to like punishment, pains, and penalties and to none other, any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom to the Contrary notwithstanding.
Immediately upon Inauguration in 1869, Grant bolstered Reconstruction by prodding Congress to readmit Virginia, Mississippi, and Texas into the Union, while ensuring their constitutions protected every citizen's voting rights. Grant met with prominent black leaders for consultation, and signed a bill into law that guaranteed equal rights to both blacks and whites in Washington D.C.
He worked with Congress to create the Department of Justice and Office of Solicitor General, led by Attorney General Amos Akerman and the first Solicitor General Benjamin Bristow, who both prosecuted thousands of Klansmen under the Force Acts. Grant sent additional federal troops to nine South Carolina counties to suppress Klan violence in 1871. In 1872, Grant was the first American President to legally recognize an African-American governor, P. B. S. Pinchback of Louisiana.[99] Grant also used military pressure to ensure that African Americans could maintain their new electoral status; won passage of the Fifteenth Amendment giving African Americans the right to vote; and signed the Civil Rights Act of 1875 giving people access to public facilities regardless of race. To counter vote fraud in the Democratic stronghold of New York City, Grant sent in tens of thousands of armed, uniformed federal marshals and other election officials to regulate the 1870 and subsequent elections. Democrats across the North then mobilized to defend their base and attacked Grant's entire set of policies. On October 21, 1876 President Grant deployed troops to protect black and white Republican voters in Petersburg, Virginia.
You are absolutely correct. The Republican party has a great history of civil rights. Lincoln was a Republican!
That is not the recent history of Republicans.
Since Kennedy, the roles have reversed.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121053 Sep 5, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
And your point? That is HISTORY. As in in the PAST where your party coins the slogan to taking our Country BACK too. PRE-Civil War and PRE-Civil Rights Movement...etc...After the slaves were freed, southern Democrats became CONS and you now carry on the tradition of that white power bullshit. There aren't enough OLD WHITE MEN in Paul Revere getups to make that happen. It is 2013, something your three parties can't catch up to. That's why your 3 parties can't buy an election. Our ONE party remains the MAJORITY.

They know it’s “bad” to be a racist, and so they will deny the white hood while hiding under the deflection that Democrats wore it first way back in the late 1860s when it was founded by six veterans of the Confederate Army. Yes, Democrats were a big part of the original KKK over 150 years ago. But Democrats were on the other side in 1948 with the addition of civil rights as a campaign plank and on into the fights for Civil Rights in the 60s, losing Southern white voters to the Republican Party. But really, what matters when you are voting is where each party stands TODAY.(The KKK had a resurgence in the 20s by white protestants angry at industrialization and immigration and high on Prohibition and the Bible, and a third big incarnation in reaction to the Civil Rights movement.)

These poor people were fed one tidbit of information and they don’t even know that they are making fools of themselves by repeating it, as repeating it admits that it’s wrong to be wearing the metaphorical white hood and reveals that said conservative has no idea that many of those same people left the Democratic Party over the issue of Civil Rights and joined the modern day White Hood party; aka the Republican Party. This is not a matter of “opinion” or rhetoric. It’s history.

This brings us back to my original point, because the KKK still exists, and it aligns with the Republican party issues-wise, even if its membership is somewhat pathetic compared to its glory days. Well, it seems the two organizations have that in common as well. To put this in terms and using logic Republicans can understand, you can’t spell KKK without the letters G-O-P.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/15/klan-m...

YEP, that is the teabagging GOP..OWNS RACISM NOW!

Second, as Politico honchos Jim VandeHei and Mike Allen explain,“The party is hurting itself even more with the very voters they need to start winning back: Hispanics, blacks, gays, women and swing voters of all stripes.” That’s partially a consequence of their agenda-less-ness, and partially a consequence of its members’ propensity to say things and advocate ideas that further alienate women and minorities.

But feel free to continue to spin the truth to make yourself feel better. The MAJORITY knows better.

RIP RACIST TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121054 Sep 5, 2013
A New Low: How the Tea Party Trolled Tim Scott Into Selling Himself Out

Let’s play a little game I like to call Way Back When.

Senator Tim Scott, are you listening?

Way Back When the thought of having an African American man elected as a representative of your state would get as many hearty laughs as an episode of the Andy Griffith Show. Way Back When you would have to eat your lunch at separate lunch counters. Way Back When you would have to drink out of a separate water fountain. Way Back When you would attend inferior schools with outdated textbooks and materials. Way Back When people were actively trying to put systems in place to prevent you from participating in a representative democracy.

Well, I guess that last one doesn’t seem too far fetched, actually.

This past week, Senator Tim Scott failed miserably at the Way Back When game. As the first African-American senator from the south since 1881 and the first African-American representative from South Carolina since 1897, he, along with other prominent members of the Republican Party, received an invitation to attend the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington. As someone who grew up in poverty, but was able to make something of himself via his hard work and a dedicated mother working 16-hour days, it seemed only natural that Scott would be in attendance for the historical event.

Unfortunately, Tim Scott was nowhere to be found.
As news media began to comment on the clear lack of Conservative presence at the event, the right wing spin machine quickly went to work claiming that the event was some liberal invite only and that no Conservatives were invited. Scott, entering the public eye for his conspicuous absence, also claimed that he too didn’t receive an invite. However, news media quickly confirmed that Scott, along with the entire Republican Congressional caucus, did, in fact, receive invites to the event but declined. Some, like Eric Cantor, were too busy dealing with oil lobbyists.

Others, like Tim Scott ran into the problem of having to make a decision fearing the wrath of his constituency: The Tea Party.

And we all know how the Tea Party feels about Black folk.

Yes, herein lies the problem for Scott, the interim senator from the Palmetto State. As someone who was appointed by Tea Party darling Nikki Haley, Scott knows that it was Tea Party support that helped him become the replacement for departing senator Jim DeMint in 2011. He owes his allegiance to a group of people who see him as a second class citizen, a feel-good story that his constituents use to convince themselves they aren’t inherently racist. However, for most of them, people with the complexion of Scott are not only scary, but also inferior. The majority of them openly wish that Way Back When had never ended.

This is the deal with the devil that Scott has made. Rather than pay tribute to the man who enabled him to become a representative and then a senator, Scott has to bow to the Tea Party powers that be or else face the threat of being primaried, most likely by someone who needs a little more suntan lotion. Scott, like every single member of his party, chose not to attend the event for fear of alienating his base of Tea Party voters. This left an entire political party absent from a moving tribute to one of the most influential figures of the last century.
Hey Republicans, how’s that minority outreach working out for you?

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/31/low-te...

Hey Republicans, how’s that minority outreach working out for you?

haha, EVERYDAY they prove it.

RIP LYING RACIST TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121055 Sep 5, 2013
Finally: Swiss Banks Divulging Tax Evaders, Cooperating With US Government

At a potential cost of billions, around a hundred different Swiss banks have agreed to turn over certain information to the United States government. The deal allows the banks to get out of being prosecuted by the US for aiding tax evaders, as part of an American campaign to crack down on tax evasion, especially associated with well-known tax havens like Switzerland. The Swiss government is aiding the American government, responding to demands to cooperate and release the names of tax evaders to solve the long-standing struggle between the two countries on this issue.

This deal marks a clear success for the American people. The financial elite are having their ability to hide income and steal taxes stripped away as the US moves against international tax evasion and moves to claim what is rightfully ours. These banks will be divulging names in similar deals as that taken by Swiss giant UBS agreed to turn over 4,450 names and paid a $780 million settlement after admission of serving as a tax evasion resource for Americans.

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/swiss-banks-di...

haha, wonder what romneycare and the CONS are gonna do now? hahaha This will be interesting.

RIP GOP and your offshore bank accounts you bunch of tax dodgers

DITCH MITCH (his is probably in China)
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#121056 Sep 5, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
32 POSTS REMOVED on one page.......I guess the loser circus clown socks must have really stepped over the red line of topix. hahaha
They demonstrate on a daily basis what lowlife losers they really are. Ignorant loser lemming trolls who can't take the TRUTH.
I hope they all get theirs.
Must suck for them to not have a real life outside trolling topix like they do. Guess what losers? I am not going anywhere. Get use to it. I have been on this ONE topix since 2010 for KENTUCKY's politics. YOU know your two parties are dead, eating their own and you don't stand a chance in hell in taking the White House back anytime in the near future so you play your little spinning games of hate, racism, slander, etc...like you repukes do best. Keep trying. Just demonstrates what despicable and vile lowlife human beings you are. I will keep reporting you until they remove you.
RIP LYING RACIST TEABAGGING GOP
DITCH CIRCUS CLOWN PIGS
&
DITCH MITCH
You may see some more removed soon!
Cals moma

Switzerland

#121057 Sep 5, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. Great day to shop before they all get off work and out of school. I love it. Don't have too much fun with that housework. I hope you two ladies have a terrific Thursday. I will
I guess the "crickets" are chirping on another thread or the loon went to take a nap while ari/bobbysocks knit some more. He needs to get more creative. He is getting pretty boring.
Hope to see you later. I will be back later this evening to see what laughs they left as well as their sick little games they must play since they have NOTHING else. lol
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
No, I am already on my houseboat. Getting ready to take a spin on the jet ski. So sorry you are on here talking like instead of being out on a grat day. Oh the ski is gassed up. I am off, more fun in the sun and more great food shortly. I live retirement and playing with losers all day on topiix...when there are so much more fun things to do with such an exciting life.

See how that sounds? It is how you are, after all!
Tea Party Republican

Johnson City, TN

#121058 Sep 5, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Something make you mad? HAHAHAHA
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#121059 Sep 5, 2013
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
We can only hope so. When those who cannot debate or defend their positions or party of choice stoops to taking names of posters and spinning locations to spew filth, bigotry, racism and slander of all types they should be removed. Besides the only one crying about posts being removed is the crazy loon. They can remove mine if they wish, won't stop me from posting. The more I post the worst the circus clown socks are. They get annoyed at the truth.

And the fact your three parties can't BUY an election. lol

RIP TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Board Meeting Tonight 5 min Wondering 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Strel 153,834
TimmyJordan aka pork and shannon 20 min Grow up 2
Who's in charge of the fb festival entertainment 37 min Lying Lewis 11
Is doc ashburn hiding lynn camp thefts ? 1 hr Truth 2
Giving up 1 hr Lady 29
Did peggy smith get paid off to hide missing MO... 1 hr illegal payoffs 1

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages