'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120514 Sep 2, 2013
Ghost of Raygun wrote:
<quoted text>Good old Kris Zane. The man talks about government cover-ups and evil Obama more than Beck and Rush ever thought of. His best one is the Aurora, Colorado shooting were he claims the shooter is not really the shooter even though everyone in the theater said it was. He blames that one on Obama also.
Why don't you lie some more, and tell us again how Medicare did not raise from $96.40 per mo to $128.00 in Jan 2012 for people geting Social Security checks of any amount, I wan't you to post that lie one more time! Please! And more this year, and more next year! Tell me how your hero is not robing people who worked all their life.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#120515 Sep 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Deuteronomy 17: 2-7
“If a man or woman living among you in one of the towns the Lord gives you is found doing evil in the eyes of the Lord your God in violation of his covenant....and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. If it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death. On the testimony of two or three witnesses a man shall be put to death, but no one shall be put to death on the testimony of only one witness. The hands of the witnesses must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people. You must purge the evil from among you.”
Hey? AL !Didn`t the New section of the Bible do away with this? Called the Good News ?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#120516 Sep 2, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you lie some more, and tell us again how Medicare did not raise from $96.40 per mo to $128.00 in Jan 2012 for people geting Social Security checks of any amount, I wan't you to post that lie one more time! Please! And more this year, and more next year! Tell me how your hero is not robing people who worked all their life.
Just talk about taxing the rich for the "fair share". What really happened is increase the cost to the poor and if they don`t comply, then "fine" them!!Give then something so they will vote for the ones in office as a "supplement" , the sheeple love freebies!!
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120517 Sep 2, 2013
MEDICARE PREMIUM INCREASE

For those of you who are on Medicare, read the article below. It's a
short but important article that you probably haven't heard about in
the mainstream news:

The per person Medicare insurance premium will increase from the
present monthly fee of

$ 96.40, rising to:

$104.20 in 2012;

$120.20 in 2013; And

$247.00 in 2014.

These are provisions incorporated in the Obamacare legislation,
purposely delayed so as not to 'confuse' the 2012 re-election
campaigns

© 2013 • All Rights Reserved • Tampa Bay Times

I was wrong about 128, oh well.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#120518 Sep 2, 2013
<quoted text>
http://www.medicare.gov/your-medicare-costs/c...
The average COLA went up more than the medicare premium cost increase.
Countrygirl

France

#120519 Sep 2, 2013
I just cant quit laughing, our own president cant even get enough votes in congress to back up his bluff on Syria, the UK is laughing at him and so it the entire middle east, I am laughing so hard I had tears, our president is such a loser, a two bit thug from Chicago and he makes bluffs and then cant even stand behind them, everybody is laughing at our country right now and the people of Russia said just how stupid we are for electing such a nobody,

this is hilarious, even the democrats are running from him and looking for Hillary to run and Obama hasnt even finished his first year of this term yet,

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#120520 Sep 2, 2013
the mainstream news:
present monthly fee of
$ 96.40, rising to:
$104.20 in 2012;
$120.20 in 2013; And
$247.00 in 2014.
campaigns
According to Factcheck :

"Q: Will the new health care law raise Medicare’s basic monthly premium to $247 in 2014, as a viral message claims?
A: No, Medicare officials project the basic premium will be less than half that. But the law will eventually cause 14 percent of seniors with incomes over $85,000 a year ($170,000 for couples) to pay higher “income-related” premiums, up from 5 percent currently."

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/04/premium-nons...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#120521 Sep 2, 2013
And they accused me of lying when posting the increase in private supplemental insurance - as the years go by!!!

Besides Obama, just where do the lies, lie.???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120522 Sep 2, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey? AL !Didn`t the New section of the Bible do away with this? Called the Good News ?
I don't know.
I do not, have not read, the Good News Bible.

However ...
The Justice System of the United States did.
Established by the Founding Fathers of OUR US Constitution ...
Going with 'references' from the Geneva Bible :)

Brought over with the Pilgrims.

There was/IS a New Covenant from the New Testament to.

I'm just showing how it "could be" if this evil crap continues!

From Ephesians ... Also ...

Ephesians 6:10-13 - Geneva
10 Finally my brethren, be string in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the 'assaults of the devil.

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, principalities, against powers, AND against the 'worldly governors, the 'princes' of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness, "which are" in the high places.

13 For this cause take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to resist in the evil day, and having finished all things, stand fast.
14 thru 24 tells the rest about the Armor of God.
Tho, I made up the below prayer and it suits VERY well :)

Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

Location hidden

#120523 Sep 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't have to say anything. It's already posted on the governments SS and Medicare websites.
Part B premiums by income

If your yearly income in 2011 was You pay (in 2013)
File individual tax return File joint tax return
$85,000 or less $170,000 or less $104.90
above $85,000 up to $107,000 above $170,000 up to $214,000 $146.90
above $107,000 up to $160,000 above $214,000 up to $320,000 $209.80
above $160,000 up to $214,000 above $320,000 up to $428,000 $272.70
above $214,000 above $428,000 $335.70
http://www.medicare.gov/your-medicare-costs/p...

Location hidden

#120524 Sep 2, 2013
the mainstream news:
present monthly fee of
$ 96.40, rising to:
$104.20 in 2012;
$120.20 in 2013; And
$247.00 in 2014.
campaigns
I didn't know the kind of sucker you were. This Bullshit email has been out for awhile. Beck, Rush and FauxNews make so much money on weak minded fools like you that fall for this stuff. Now that I know your type there is no hope of the truth changing your thinking. You are just waiting to be feed the next Doom and Gloom message from another FrightWing person.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

At Your Mama's House

#120525 Sep 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know.
I do not, have not read, the Good News Bible.
However ...
The Justice System of the United States did.
Established by the Founding Fathers of OUR US Constitution ...
Going with 'references' from the Geneva Bible :)
Brought over with the Pilgrims.
There was/IS a New Covenant from the New Testament to.
I'm just showing how it "could be" if this evil crap continues!
From Ephesians ... Also ...
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the 'assaults of the devil.
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, principalities, against powers, AND against the 'worldly governors, the 'princes' of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness, "which are" in the high places.
13 For this cause take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to resist in the evil day, and having finished all things, stand fast.
14 thru 24 tells the rest about the Armor of God.
Tho, I made up the below prayer and it suits VERY well :)
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
Interesting.
Did you know the founding fathers were mostly Deist?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120526 Sep 2, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
I've always found mythology fascinating.
Galatians 6:7
Be not deceived: God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Matthew 5:11
Blessed shall ye be when men revile you, and 'persecute you', and say all manner of evil against you for my sake, falsely.

Thanks for the blessings corny :)

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#120527 Sep 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Is that the same string that's used when robing people, like Jethro was talking about? Sounds like it might be kind of itchy.

Btw, if I thought for one minute that you have any comprehension of what Christianity is all about, or possess even one iota of sincerity about it, I wouldn't have made fun of this.

But you don't, so I did.
AL needs a prayer

Vine Grove, KY

#120528 Sep 2, 2013
You should read what you post on your knees old crazy drunk. You are cursed.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120530 Sep 2, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
Did you know the founding fathers were mostly Deist?
Yeah ...
Well you go right on THINKING that
AND
see where it gets ya :)

Sam Cooke - Wonderful World (lyrics)

You don't KNOW much about History
NOR Biology ... either!

Since you believe in Darwin's evolution ...
``````````

The Declaration of Independence <3

The Declaration of Independence: A Transcription

IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their *Creator* with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,--That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/dec...

**cre•a•tor (kri&#712;e&#618; t&#601;r)

n.
1. a person or thing that creates.
2. the Creator, God.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/creator

>> Deity [&#712;de&#618;t&# 618; &#712;di&#720;&#61 8;-]
n
(Christian Religious Writings / Theology) the. the Supreme Being; God
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/deity

>> deism [&#712;di&#720;&#6 18;z&#601;m &#712;de&#618;-]
n
(Christian Religious Writings / Theology) belief in the existence of God based solely on natural reason, without reference to revelation Compare theism
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/deism

deist
Adj.deist - of or relating to deism -[see above]
deistic
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/deist
``````````

It "might" pay for YOU to get some type of "education" ...
Other THAN ... what you THINK you know

Along with the REST of 'your' ILK ...

)8~D>
UB 1 Sucker

Bowling Green, KY

#120532 Sep 2, 2013
the mainstream news:
present monthly fee of
$ 96.40, rising to:
$104.20 in 2012;
$120.20 in 2013; And
$247.00 in 2014.
campaigns
http://urbanlegends.about.com/ od/government/a/Blue-Cross-On- Medicare.htm
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120533 Sep 2, 2013
The Bible and Government
Biblical Principles: Basis for America's Laws

PRINCIPLE
Sovereign authority of God, not sovereignty of the state, or sovereignty of man

LEGAL DOCUMENT
Mayflower Compact, Declaration, Constitution, currency, oaths, mention of God in all 50 state constitutions, Pledge of Allegiance

BIBLE
Ex. 18:16, 20:3,
Dt. 10:20,
2 Chron. 7:14,
Ps. 83:18, 91:2,
Isa. 9:6-7,
Dan. 4:32, Jn. 19:11,
Acts 5:29,
Rom. 13:1,
Col. 1:15-20,
1 Tim. 6:15

Founding Father and educator Noah Webster (1758-1843) had this to say: "The moral principles and precepts contained in the scriptures ought to form the basis of all our civil constitutions and laws. All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery, and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible."

So it was natural for the early Americans to turn to the Bible for guidance as to how to make civil law. This was the standard for law beginning with the Mayflower Compact all the way through the constitutions of all 50 states. By the way, what was the stated purpose of the Pilgrims as expressed in the Mayflower Compact? Contrary to revisionist history, their purpose was not to find reigious freedom—they already had found religious freedom in Holland. Their purpose is clearly stated as being for the "Glory of God and advancement of the Christian Faith." The Pilgrims were missionaries.

http://www.faithfacts.org/christ-and-the-cult...

;~)
Head Gasket

Pikeville, KY

#120534 Sep 2, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the same string that's used when robing people, like Jethro was talking about? Sounds like it might be kind of itchy.
Btw, if I thought for one minute that you have any comprehension of what Christianity is all about, or possess even one iota of sincerity about it, I wouldn't have made fun of this.
But you don't, so I did.
But you don't, so you did.

...so BLOW ME!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120535 Sep 2, 2013
The Dirty Little Secret of Liberalism
There are Christians who say that we should avoid politics. But our Creator is God of all (including civil government), or He is not God at all. There is an undeniable overlap between government and religion, and Christians are responsible to legally effect biblical truth in society.

FairnessThe liberal agenda has as its center piece the twin noble goals of compassion and fairness. Christians would agree with these goals. But the average American who considers himself a liberal is often unaware of the end result, when liberalism is implemented as a political philosophy. These noble goals fade into a deceptive illusion.

The dirty little secret of liberalism is that behind its respectable front is the fact that liberal policies actually lead to the opposite of compassion and fairness! Consider the evidence. America has been fighting the War on Poverty for over 40 years. As of 2012 (under Democrat control of Washington) we have more people on food stamps than ever before! Only the most naive would fail to see the irony of the association with (a) the march of government interference into our lives with (b) this astounding moral failure. There must be an explanation.

Among many things that liberals fail to grasp about economics is that it is not a zero-sum game. It is not like a fixed pie to be divided up. Over time, conservative principles will grow the whole pie to everyone's benefit!

Bottom line? Liberalism is a huge scam. Its failure is open and obvious.

http://www.faithfacts.org/christ-and-the-cult...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No more old way cafe!!! 2 hr truth 30
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Anonymous 131,479
Barbourville utilities 4 hr programmer 3
'Harlan's Got Talent' coming next year 4 hr THE TRUTH 5
Brett Ledford 5 hr maybe 8
I need the best car accident lawyer in town 6 hr Hey 10
is jackson manor apartments good place to live? 7 hr Bystander 3
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 8 hr Anonymous 48
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match