'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253636 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#120908 Sep 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know Kerry WAS a Vietnam vet?
**Kerry was/IS ...
A LIAR!

L-i-e-d before Congress! 40 years AGO!

What a difference 40 years makes: Anti-war protestor John Kerry has moved into the State Department and transformed into a hawk.

On April 22, 1971, Kerry asked the Senate Foreign Relations Committee,“How do you ask a man to be the last man to die for a mistake?”

This week, beginning with an appearance Tuesday before the same Senate committee, the test was whether Kerry could explain to the American people why an American should be willing to be the first man to die for what many presume will be colossal mistake.

On Wednesday, Kerry, joined once again by Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel, appeared before the House Foreign Affairs Committee to explain why the Obama administration wants congressional authorization to launch what it has described as a limited military attack on Syria.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/famous-1971-anti-w...

Melvin E. Holliday 2 hours ago
Sadam Hussien used gas to kill his people on numerous occasions while people like Carey and Obama sat on their hands and squealed like wild pigs at Bush for doing something about it. Now they are faced with some of the same situations that Bush faced and they seem to be saying that it is alright. Americans are being deceived once again and many of them are once again buying the hype. Obama does not care about America or he wouldn't be running our country into the ground. He only cares about politics and his own hide. When I hear all the Liberals like Boxer, Pelosie, Carey and many others screaming for a new war it becomes evident that none of them give one iota about America. Their policies change faster than Obama's lies and that seems to be very often.

KERRY’S “LIES” CATCH UP WITH HIM
“CHRISTMAS IN CAMBODIA” FABLE
PROVEN FALSE – DEMOCRATS IN A
PANIC AS “WAR HERO’S” CREDIBILITY
QUESTIONED – SELF-PROCLAIMED
“WARRIOR’S” WORDS COME BACK TO
HAUNT HIM – DD-214 ON KERRY
CAMPAIGN SITE MAY BE A FORGERY

http://www.militarycorruption.com/kerry3.htm
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#120909 Sep 4, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Apple pie isn't American, it originated in Europe (possibly England) somewhere around the 14th century.
So if you're not an American, guess that means you're not a lady either, Witch Hazel.
:)
LOL, good one Crow.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#120910 Sep 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not daring anybody to do anything.
I simply gave the information to allow the poster to make sure the intended recipient of his comments could benefit from his wisdom.
Practice what you preach brother man. The intended recipients of your wise comments are the ObaMORONS of our country so why aren't you directing them to write to Putin or the Muslim Brotherhood instead of boring the shit out of the rest of us with your daily brain farts?
Bill

Princeton, IN

#120911 Sep 4, 2013
Check out Amazon Prime :)
www.amazon.com/gp/video/primesignup...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#120912 Sep 4, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
haha What a moron.
He still hasn't posted any proof that I copy and paste other peoples posts from other threads..
You would think he would have proven that I do, by now, right?
Guess he's good with being a known liar.
Moron is right He never will. After re-posting all his rants, socks, hackerer ability he denied from 20 July they don't ask me to prove it. He is as big a mental case as the )8~D> batshit crazy loon only with Sybil personalities. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Dec 11

#120913 Sep 4, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you'd like to continue your conversation with the General this evening, you can now respond to Aristocles Son of Ariston, his original account.
It is not me Rtard.

"Putin calls Kerry a liar on Syria"

The incredible >less than credible< John Kerry!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57601401/...

That Rascal-Putin is right!

#120914 Sep 4, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
haha What a moron.
He still hasn't posted any proof that I copy and paste other peoples posts from other threads..
You would think he would have proven that I do, by now, right?
Guess he's good with being a known liar.
What insults and edited un-quotes?
I don't think you need to copy those...seems to be your mentality.

:b

Even when I'm making fun of you, I do it with more style and imagination than you can muster.

;-)

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#120915 Sep 4, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, good one Crow.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
It's all about truth, RC Co-Cola. Good evening to you and ILiH!

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#120916 Sep 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Practice what you preach brother man. The intended recipients of your wise comments are the ObaMORONS of our country so why aren't you directing them to write to Putin or the Muslim Brotherhood instead of boring the shit out of the rest of us with your daily brain farts?
The intended recipients of my posts are only the author of the post to which I am replying.
If I wanted a wider audience I would make a general post targeted at no particular poster.
If I am not mistaken, that is how a forum is supposed to work.

#120917 Sep 4, 2013
Here's some good news:

Fed Beige Book: U.S. Economy Grew at 'Modest to Moderate' Pace in July, August

By Sarah Portlock

WASHINGTON--The U.S. economy expanded at a modest to moderate pace in recent months, led by consumer spending on automobiles and housing, according to the Federal Reserve's survey of regional economic conditions released Wednesday.

The central bank's "beige book" report, a summary of conditions in its 12 districts from early July through late August, was largely positive. Eight districts reported moderate growth, three said growth was modest, and Chicago said economic activity had improved.

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20130904-...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120918 Sep 4, 2013
Aristocles son of wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not me Rtard.
"Putin calls Kerry a liar on Syria"
The incredible >less than credible< John Kerry!
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57601401/...
That Rascal-Putin is right!
No habla bullshit Rtard.

You have no cojones.
Countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#120919 Sep 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
small brain,small penis. you are useless . now
go make you and your toothless boyfriend some
green gov. cheese sandwiches. ole punk ass .
Kiss the POTUS ass.
Jay

Springville, TN

#120920 Sep 4, 2013
Pakistanis think we suck. Geez, I wonder why.

74% of Pakistanis View US as an Enemy

A PEW Research survey on Global Attitudes shows 74% of Pakistanis Call America an Enemy.

Roughly three-in-four Pakistanis (74%) consider the U.S. an enemy, up from 69% last year and 64% three years ago. And President Obama is held in exceedingly low regard. Indeed, among the 15 nations surveyed in both 2008 and 2012 by the Pew Global Attitudes Project, Pakistan is the only country where ratings for Obama are no better than the ratings President George W. Bush received during his final year in office.

Moreover, roughly four-in-ten believe that American economic and military aid is actually having a negative impact on their country, while only about one-in-ten think the impact is positive.

Only 17% back American drone strikes against leaders of extremist groups, even if they are conducted in conjunction with the Pakistani government.

Terror is a method. It is not possible to win a war on a method.

And because US drone policy kills many innocent people as did senseless invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, more people resent US aggression now, than before 911.

Place yourself in the shoes of the average Pakistani who has lost a friend or family member in drone attacks. Would you think the US was an enemy? Of course you would.

Would you view those drone attacks as an act of terror? Of course you would. The US is making enemies hand over fist with its drone policy (which itself is an act of terror killing innocent civilians along the way).

How can you when a war on method, especially when you use the method yourself?

Location hidden

#120921 Sep 4, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
What insults and edited un-quotes?
I don't think you need to copy those...seems to be your mentality.
:b
Even when I'm making fun of you, I do it with more style and imagination than you can muster.
;-)
Whoever continuously lied to you growing up, did you a terrible disservice.

#120922 Sep 4, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
small brain,small penis. you are useless . now
go make you and your toothless boyfriend some
green gov. cheese sandwiches. ole punk ass .
Kiss the POTUS ass.
The small penis thing isn't his fault, Countrygirl. His mom prolly ate too many chicken wings.

Ok, who had "Jay" to show up next in the Sock Pool? You're the winner!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120923 Sep 4, 2013
John Kerry: Still Wrong After All These Years

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/john...

John Kerry – From Vietnam to Islam – Still A Traitor
25 April 2013
By TheBottomLineGuy

Some 40 years ago John Kerry sat in front of a Congressional committee and lied and slandered American soldiers like any true liberal traitor would do. Today he continues his treason by carrying out the policy of Barack Obama and again supporting an enemy of The United States. Only this time it's our stated enemy fighting in Syria; the Islamists.

http://houraney.com/2013/04/25/john-kerry-fro...

http://houraney.com/

#120924 Sep 4, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron is right He never will. After re-posting all his rants, socks, hackerer ability he denied from 20 July they don't ask me to prove it. He is as big a mental case as the )8~D> batshit crazy loon only with Sybil personalities. lol
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Let me make this clear for you; this is my primary account.
I proved what I said about the other accounts.
I am not the General (I understand he gets a kick out of taunting you), you're so damned ignorant it is funny.

You know I won the tech argument, I'm not a hacker.
I'm not going to teach you how I do it, go back to school and learn...if you're able. If I had done anything wrong this account would have been shut down! Your own ignorance is your worst enemy.

I'm not perfect, and I'm not always right...just more often than you are. Either liberalism IS a mental disorder, and you're all infested...or you're one sad unstable person.

Most likely just you again...
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#120925 Sep 4, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The intended recipients of my posts are only the author of the post to which I am replying.
If I wanted a wider audience I would make a general post targeted at no particular poster.
If I am not mistaken, that is how a forum is supposed to work.
That's exactly how a forum works. Maybe you forgot that for a moment when you suggested that other posters should send their topix comments to the WhiteHouse rather than freely express their opinions on topix...like you do. Hypocrite.

Location hidden

#120926 Sep 4, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all about truth, RC Co-Cola. Good evening to you and ILiH!
Evening Crow!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#120927 Sep 4, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
The small penis thing isn't his fault, Countrygirl. His mom prolly ate too many chicken wings.
Ok, who had "Jay" to show up next in the Sock Pool? You're the winner!
Goat girl picked you, old OLD crow, to show up next. So I guess she is the winner of the coveted green cheese slab tonight! It's the first of the month and you slugs can't stop grilling and bragging about the steaks you inherited from the government this month. You ObaMORON slugs are all winners! You hit the jackpot at the first of the month and go pick up your government green cheese slab at the end of the month when you
are low of food stamps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 156,621
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 1 hr a sad fact 178
Knox Schools 1 hr teacher 10
Mikey Bruner 2 hr biker 36
Is Donrick Blevins OK? 3 hr Sam 14
Are you people really Adults? 5 hr Meh 3
Reward!!! For turning in drug dealers. (Jan '11) 5 hr Pfft 207
Listen up people 14 hr humm 7

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages