'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 222997 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#120454 Sep 1, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hola Crow. Not a lot, just getting ready for bed, I'm exhausted and have a ton of food to prepare early tomorrow. How's your holiday so far?
Bless your heart. Are you gonna make any wings? ;) I'm still giggling over "The Revenge of the Rhode Island Reds".

My holiday's been busy with farm work, but good, thanks. We got quite a bit of rain, which cooled things down, thankfully.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120455 Sep 1, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>
Hola ILiH, Have a great Labor day!
PEACE
tofy
''You begin saving the world by saving one man at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.''
Charles Bukowski (1920-1994), U.S. author, poet.
Hola Tofy!

Thanks, I plan to eat a lot. Hope you have a great day too!

Great quote!

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#120456 Sep 1, 2013
I don't think Raygun's mom ate much chicken. He's packin' the big wood and swingin' for the fences!
OZombies

United States

#120457 Sep 1, 2013
Ghost of Raygun wrote:
<quoted text>And I tell you. ONLY those couples making more than $250K saw a Medicare Payroll Tax increase. And I tell you ONLY those couples making more than $400K saw an increase in premiums if they are on Medicare. Here's the governments own IRS info website:
.
BASIC FAQs
When does Additional Medicare Tax start?
Additional Medicare Tax applies to wages and compensation above a threshold amount received after December 31, 2012 and to self-employment income above a threshold amount received in taxable years beginning after December 31, 2012.
What is the rate of Additional Medicare Tax?
The rate is 0.9 percent.
When are individuals liable for Additional Medicare Tax?
An individual is liable for Additional Medicare Tax if the individual’s wages, compensation, or self-employment income (together with that of his or her spouse if filing a joint return) exceed the threshold amount for the individual’s filing status:
Filing Status Threshold Amount
Married filing jointly $250,000
Married filing separately $125,000
Single $200,000
Head of household (with qualifying person)$200,000
Qualifying widow(er) with dependent child $200,000
.
http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Small-Businesse...
Do you know how much is for someone who is receiving about $1,000.00 a month SS with 2% increase but your Medicare went from $96.40 to $124.00 per months. How can someone on SS survives, who has no one?

Those people that makes $125,000.00 and up, I'm sure they have some kind of investment. Everyone is not lucky to have good job. That's my point. Do you think our rich, greedy, corrupted politicians care about anyone else but themselves...!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120458 Sep 1, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless your heart. Are you gonna make any wings? ;) I'm still giggling over "The Revenge of the Rhode Island Reds".
My holiday's been busy with farm work, but good, thanks. We got quite a bit of rain, which cooled things down, thankfully.
No but we are grilling boneless breasts & drumsticks! lol And skirt steak and shrimp kabobs. Burgers too. Thankfully the men are taking care of the actual grilling but I have to prepare everything.(My daughter will help) I have to make salads, and a variety or trays of snacks and cheeses and the watermelon fruit salad.

Glad you're having enjoyable weather, I hope you're not working tomorrow too.. It's been very sticky and humid here, and it's supposed to be the same tomorrow. Ick.

I don't know why I'm still up.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120459 Sep 1, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. And I love wings.
Regular or boneless but plain because I don't eat condiments. No ranch, no blue cheese, no buffalo, no ketchup, no nadaaa.
I happen to, like them, TOO!
I'm just showing YOU the "ignorance of PETA" ...
ya dumchit!

YOU have NO IDEA of the context ..
OR HOW ...
to comprehend what I put on here!

You NEVER have!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120460 Sep 1, 2013
ALL you "want to DO"
is
W~H~I~N~E
about what I post!

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#120461 Sep 1, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
No but we are grilling boneless breasts & drumsticks! lol And skirt steak and shrimp kabobs. Burgers too. Thankfully the men are taking care of the actual grilling but I have to prepare everything.(My daughter will help) I have to make salads, and a variety or trays of snacks and cheeses and the watermelon fruit salad.
Glad you're having enjoyable weather, I hope you're not working tomorrow too.. It's been very sticky and humid here, and it's supposed to be the same tomorrow. Ick.
I don't know why I'm still up.
Ohhhh, yum! That all sounds so good, especially the watermelon salad. Yep, still chores to be done tomorrow, but nothing too labor intensive. Hope your weather cools down, chick. I don't know why I'm still up either. I'm going to bed...lol. Have fun tomorrow!

Dream sweet, ILiH, Raygun and any other libtart pals out there.

Witch Hazel, you bescumbered old battleaxe, kiss my grits.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120462 Sep 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to, like them, TOO!
I'm just showing YOU the "ignorance of PETA" ...
ya dumchit!
YOU have NO IDEA of the context ..
OR HOW ...
to comprehend what I put on here!
You NEVER have!
I didn't ask if you liked wings?(tmi)

All I saw was Weasel Zippers and chicken wings. And I Googled it and it said something about "scouring the bowels of the internet". which is perfect for you.

And I preferred letting you know about my condiment issue than talking about your chicken wing, peta, small penis, context.
Cause, yeah.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120463 Sep 1, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh, yum! That all sounds so good, especially the watermelon salad. Yep, still chores to be done tomorrow, but nothing too labor intensive. Hope your weather cools down, chick. I don't know why I'm still up either. I'm going to bed...lol. Have fun tomorrow!
Dream sweet, ILiH, Raygun and any other libtart pals out there.
Witch Hazel, you bescumbered old battleaxe, kiss my grits.
Witch Hazel, you bescumbered old battleaxe, kiss my grits... said 'crow'...

Hey crow ...

KiSS my "Go to HELL"
-n-
liKe IT!

muuaaahhhh ...

)8~D>

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120464 Sep 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
ALL you "want to DO"
is
W~H~I~N~E
about what I post!
Ah, you're imagining things. I'm never whining when typing to you. Imagine a whole lot less emotion in my tone, and then you're there.

I'm tired so, I'm done with you. KBye.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120465 Sep 1, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh, yum! That all sounds so good, especially the watermelon salad. Yep, still chores to be done tomorrow, but nothing too labor intensive. Hope your weather cools down, chick. I don't know why I'm still up either. I'm going to bed...lol. Have fun tomorrow!
Dream sweet, ILiH, Raygun and any other libtart pals out there.
Witch Hazel, you bescumbered old battleaxe, kiss my grits.
Night Crow. See you soon dear.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120466 Sep 1, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask if you liked wings?(tmi)
All I saw was Weasel Zippers and chicken wings. And I Googled it and it said something about "scouring the bowels of the internet". which is perfect for you.
And I preferred letting you know about my condiment issue than talking about your chicken wing, peta, small penis, context.
Cause, yeah.
I wasn't "scouring BS"
like you do on your libTARD sites!

I thought it
'kinda FUNNY"
myself ...

The 'dumbness of liberals'...

ha ha ha ...

Drink ya some
MORE
White House B~E~E~R ...

;~)

PETA is neither democratic/republican organization...
They are however classed as liberal
and most importantly
a Terrorists organization ...

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_PETA_Democratic_...

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#120467 Sep 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't "scouring BS"
like you do on your libTARD sites!
I thought it
'kinda FUNNY"
myself ...
The 'dumbness of liberals'...
ha ha ha ...
Drink ya some
MORE
White House B~E~E~R ...
;~)
PETA is neither democratic/republican organization...
They are however classed as liberal
and most importantly
a Terrorists organization ...
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_PETA_Democratic_...
No, Witch Hazel, most importantly, you have once again posted something outdated and utterly false.

PETA was removed from the USDA's Terrorist Threat List less than two months after it was listed. In December of 2009. 2009!!

What was it you were saying about the "dumbness of Liberals"?

Slow down on the Fright Wing T~E~Q~U~I~L~A and stop getting all your "news" from Faux and Wiki-flippin-pedia.

http://www.examiner.com/article/usda-takes-pe...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120468 Sep 1, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Witch Hazel, most importantly, you have once again posted something outdated and utterly false.
PETA was removed from the USDA's Terrorist Threat List less than two months after it was listed. In December of 2009. 2009!!
What was it you were saying about the "dumbness of Liberals"?
Slow down on the Fright Wing T~E~Q~U~I~L~A and stop getting all your "news" from Faux and Wiki-flippin-pedia.
http://www.examiner.com/article/usda-takes-pe...
Slow down on the Fright Wing T~E~Q~U~I~L~A and stop getting all your "news" from Faux and Wiki-flippin-pedia... said scared crow.

Don't "get drunk" on FOX news!
Wiki ... worked for what I "wanted" it to.
Didn't IT :D

I've said many times 'wiki' is NOT a great source!
Most 'professors' will not accept it!

At least 'mine' would NOT!
It would be in our syllabus at the start of each semester, for classes where written essays were to be expected!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120469 Sep 1, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Witch Hazel, most importantly, you have once again posted something outdated and utterly false.
PETA was removed from the USDA's Terrorist Threat List less than two months after it was listed. In December of 2009. 2009!!
What was it you were saying about the "dumbness of Liberals"?
Slow down on the Fright Wing T~E~Q~U~I~L~A and stop getting all your "news" from Faux and Wiki-flippin-pedia.
http://www.examiner.com/article/usda-takes-pe...
Thread: Liberal dumbness
http://politicalhotwire.com/political-discuss...

Egnorance
Opinions and musings on religion, philosophy, science, politics, and life from a conservative Catholic neurosurgeon.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

P.C. liberals are more than three-fifths dumb

http://egnorance.blogspot.com/2013/04/pc-libe...

Liberalism: Psychosis, evil or ignorance?
29.11.2010

http://english.pravda.ru/history/29-11-2010/1...

The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness Paperback
by Jr. M.D., Lyle H. Rossiter

The Liberal Mind is the first in-depth examination of the major political madness of our time: The radical left’s efforts to regulate the people from cradle to grave. To rescue us from our troubled lives, the liberal agenda recommends denial of personal responsibility, encourages self-pity and other-pity, fosters government dependency, promotes sexual indulgence, rationalizes violence, excuses financial obligation, justifies theft, ignores rudeness, prescribes complaining and blaming, denigrates marriage and the family, legalizes all abortion, defies religious and social tradition, declares inequality unjust, and rebels against the duties of citizenship. Through multiple entitlements to unearned goods, services and social status, the liberal politician promises to ensure everyone’s material welfare, provide for everyone’s healthcare, protect everyone’s self-esteem, correct everyone’s social and political disadvantage, educate every citizen, and eliminate all class distinctions. Radical liberalism thus assaults the foundations of civilized freedom. Given its irrational goals, coercive methods and historical failures, and given its perverse effects on character development, there can be no question of the radical agenda's madness.

MORE:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Liberal-Mind-Psycho...

Do you NEED more?!?

)8~D>

Judged:

11

11

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120470 Sep 2, 2013
Good Night *Patriots*...
Hope everyone has a nice Labor Day!:)
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#120471 Sep 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Night *Patriots*...
Hope everyone has a nice Labor Day!:)
Another Day of BS for you.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#120473 Sep 2, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Another Day of BS for you.
I do believe Stevie was correct. Ole WTF style, at it still.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#120483 Sep 2, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Wiki ... worked for what I "wanted" it to.
Didn't IT :D
Ahh, so you *wanted* to show you're an out-of-touch conservative automaton who just spews random crapola without verifying it?

Well, in that case, well done, Witch Hazel. The Republican party loses a little credibility and a few votes every time you and your equally brainwashed comrades show just how completely clueless you are.

Carry on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beer. Beer. Beer. Beer 43 min Beer Beer Beer Beer 1
Anyone no Amanda Szemak 48 min Emplyer 1
serious 1 hr ragincajun 8
madd 1 hr ragincajun 4
who got shot 1 hr ragincajun 3
side chick 2 hr The other guy 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr it dont 148,164
Tracebranch 3 hr travis 6
Bonita Williams BHS board member should RESIGN !!! 4 hr well 29
Board Meeting 5 hr Really 64
beer is selling in barbourville 7 hr women are easy 15
stabbing 8 hr travis 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages