'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239445 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#120707 Sep 3, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
LQQK at me I have Big Brass Balls...and you have none.
:b
So...
AL keeps them in a jar by her bed, doesn't she. Do you have to keep them inside when it's freezing outside? I know most brass monkeys do. Maybe you just wear magical underwear like Mitty?

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#120708 Sep 3, 2013
wtf wrote:
Wow...me thinks the wild Irish wilted rose doest protest about AL waaaaaay too much! LOL This is one situation where green (jealousy) just isn't the Irish wilted roses' color.
The ObaMORONS must secretively admire you AL. They can't keep your name out of their mouths and they constantly chit-chat back and forth about things you say and facts you present. I understand. All of us admire you for standing strong for what is right for our country. Great job AL!
Yup, you're a troll and a liar alright. LOL!

Jealous of American Lunatic????

Hahahhahaha! What's to be jealous of? An idiot, a liar, a desperate woman on Topix seeking make attention, a Bible-thumping hypocrite and troll? Just your kind of gal I'm sure.

It was AL that was lying and gossiping about me here, Ferrell or whichever lying troll you are.

You fools are so obvious and pathetic.

Redwood City, CA

#120709 Sep 3, 2013
Ghost of Raygun wrote:
<quoted text>The Anti-American woman should be waking up anytime now from her drug induced sleep to start the all night shit.
Yeah, well I see what the game is here.

She's a bore no matter where she posts. All these troll games are boring though.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#120710 Sep 3, 2013
Testicocles Son of Scrote wrote:
Look at MEEEE!! Look at MEEEEEEEE!!!
I'm a soldier anna cowboy anna fireman anna spaceman anna junior g-man anna perfesser!
YES I AM TOO!!
I can hop on one foot, see? Are you watching?? Look at MEEEE!
Now I'm gonna hop on the other foot, see? LQQKIE!!
I can hack your computer and get your ISP and then I'm gonna tell alllll the other kids at recess!
YES I WILL SO!!
I'm a genius, and the bestest boy that ever was! Mommy AL tells me that all the time, and she's right!
SHE IS TOO RIGHT!!
I got lots of friends that want to play with me even though nobody else wants to. Not pretend friends either!! They're REAL!!
THEY ARE SO REAL!!
Look at MEEE!! Look at MEEEEEE!!!
HAHA, perfect. My biggest laugh so far. Thanks

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Redwood City, CA

#120711 Sep 3, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. She recruited some of those scumbags from here. Even had one of her sock clowns invite me to come with the big boys that is why I think that one idiot Ferdnand? no location is the ari/jay from here. Multiple socks. I see there were many "registered" with August start dates. He has played that game here and even admitted it last month. I kept them and reposted them when he denied, denied, and denied (they do that well). You are correct in them being topix scum. I won't be posting there, as I said I stay on this local thread exposing McCONnell as I did GRANDrand when he ran. I don't have the time or desire to run back and forth to all the political thread reading the same crap they post here. I have a real life outside being retired I try to enjoy it and forget there are despicable people such as her and her minions. Keep up the good work telling it like it is. Again, I would be happy to be your sister. We think alike.
That drunk should be rising soon with all here CAPS, broken sentences, slander, craziness and as you have stated ending with some Bible verse. A real )8~D> batshit crazy loon.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
LMAO! You know she and her troll brigade are going to accuse us of being the same poster right?

Oh wait, they already did. I'm losing track of how many different people they think I am now. I only post on the IR Forum and just a couple of threads there, mostly that President's thread. I also noticed all the new accounts and was sure it was part of her proxy posse.

No matter. They're just an annoyance and distraction. That's what trolls do though.

Nice to make your acquaintance, Repub.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120712 Sep 3, 2013
SUDBURY, MA—Sources confirmed Monday that the man seen parked on a residential street at 2:00 a.m. in a ’93 Ford Lightning last night is, in all likelihood, a morally upright citizen with nothing but the most virtuous intentions.“He’s just been sitting there in the dark for the past thirty minutes in a car I’ve never seen around here before, so there’s no question in my mind that whatever he’s up to here, it’s totally ethical and legal,” Massachusetts native Samuel Brand said, adding that nothing about the man’s idling on a corner well after midnight seemed at all menacing or out of the ordinary.“Based on the fact that his car is in need of repairs and he doesn’t seem to have any reason to be here, it seems like this guy is just some law-abiding citizen looking to visit a friend or something. There certainly isn’t anything about this situation that I could call suspicious.” At press time, the man had abruptly revved his car’s engine and driven away for what sources speculate are entirely innocent reasons. Just because a black man wearing a mask is siting in a car is no reason for alarm.

MSN.com
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#120713 Sep 3, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
AL keeps them in a jar by her bed, doesn't she. Do you have to keep them inside when it's freezing outside? I know most brass monkeys do. Maybe you just wear magical underwear like Mitty?
That is hilarious. lmao

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#120714 Sep 3, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA, perfect. My biggest laugh so far. Thanks
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
What a hoot!

On that happy note, I'm going to head out, RC Co-Cola. Long day tomorrow, so I probably won't be in at lunch, but hopefully I'll see you and the rest of the libtarts tomorrow night.

Irish, nice to meet you.

Dream sweet.
Youdacon repub

Switzerland

#120716 Sep 3, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
RepubliCONS
Anonymous Proxy
yeah, all that chicken we ate with my NAACP gay lovers realy hit the spot, after our street dance we all lined up on central ave and flagged down cars, I got picked up 4 times, what a party,
funny though, obama is now the laughing stock of the entire world and he has to go to congress on his hands and knees begging for support because he cant build a coalition with anybody,
man, I voted for him twice and cant understand why I did, what a loser, but I dont need him with all my NAACP friends and topix posters,
we are having another NAACP gay bash this weekend but this time we are inviting the big guys, the new black pathers will join us for cross dressing contest and street dance,
GO MITCH! I LOVE THAT MAN! GAY ALL THE WAY!
GO MITCH! I LOVE MITCH! I AM GAY!
RepubliCONS
Switzerland
Sorry for getting on here and bragging when you might go hungry at times. I do this a lot to feed my sad life and to boost my ego. I leave candy on other threads showing how ignorant I am. Almost as ignorant as those I say are loons or batshittt crazy.
RepubliCONS
Switzerland
yeah, I do love that Mitch.
Pitch the cons er dems and vote for values. Ditch the connnnn. demmmmm! Oh oh the cons are the dens.
Keep it up arisock and I WILL keep reporting you, go back to your US site and play your game with your loon. You are one sorry pos. YOU are a real loser lemming tool. You will be exposed every single time til they pin you down with all your socks and proxies. YOU are just the racist loser pervert you present yourself to be with every post.
Typical CON.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
not Ari! Oh you like to dish but can not take the same crap you give huh? Oh look you have left plenty of candy to report on yourself. That one topic on topix. You were all over it.

Cry baby! Cut the crap yourself idiot. Until you do, do not complain! Got it?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#120717 Sep 3, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You know she and her troll brigade are going to accuse us of being the same poster right?
Oh wait, they already did. I'm losing track of how many different people they think I am now. I only post on the IR Forum and just a couple of threads there, mostly that President's thread. I also noticed all the new accounts and was sure it was part of her proxy posse.
No matter. They're just an annoyance and distraction. That's what trolls do though.
Nice to make your acquaintance, Repub.
That they do. We are on to their game here. I only post here and always leave the same message and I only have one location.

Good to meet you. I am off to watch Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert. Have a great night.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Youdacon crow

Switzerland

#120718 Sep 3, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
oh some candy to report on you! Thanks. Monkeys.....oh oh ohhhhhhn!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#120719 Sep 3, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
AL
Read this. This young man posted an article about "the police state" soon to come and he was contacted within hours of posting on facebook. Posting August 27, 2013.
http://www.policestateusa.com/2013/fbi-interr...
FEMA camps are awaiting your kind.
Youdacon repub

Switzerland

#120720 Sep 3, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
That they do. We are on to their game here. I only post here and always leave the same message and I only have one location.
Good to meet you. I am off to watch Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert. Have a great night.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
only post here! You are a liar then for sure! Your game is known. You never encouraged posters to a topic slandering someone months ago? Yea, you did. You post other places liar.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#120721 Sep 3, 2013
If the deaths in Syria were due to the mishandling of the toxic agents, then the release may have been unplanned.
The investigation should be further along before Obama bombs them into the Stone Age.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#120722 Sep 3, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hoot!
On that happy note, I'm going to head out, RC Co-Cola. Long day tomorrow, so I probably won't be in at lunch, but hopefully I'll see you and the rest of the libtarts tomorrow night.
Irish, nice to meet you.
Dream sweet.
Same here Crow, I am watching my two favorite truth comedy shows and don't feel like playing there games. Have a good night and pleasant dreams. I don't know who will lock up the asylum tonight, it is not me. hahaha

See you tomorrow.

Goodnight

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#120723 Sep 3, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if Obama supports that company! Sounds like it's a Democrat furniture co to me! Old, used, smelly, and stained, it fits!
I have tomorrow technician coming to inspect the furniture. That's a laugh their own 'man' is going to find in my favor, right...that is living room recliners.

Fumes from the bedroom set burn my nose, my throat, my eyes. Back of the dresser is very thin and stapled, believe it or not ...?????

There is 'rip off report' and also one site with over 1300 costumer complaints, one over 500 and nothing positive.

Believe it or not it's ASHLEY furniture. If they don't pick up their garbage with an week, I'm going to City Hall and file complaint with inspectors, State Attorney General, Trade Commission, Consumer Affairs.
Youdacon repub

Switzerland

#120726 Sep 3, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here Crow, I am watching my two favorite truth comedy shows and don't feel like playing there games. Have a good night and pleasant dreams. I don't know who will lock up the asylum tonight, it is not me. hahaha
See you tomorrow.
Goodnight
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Well look who came back to drop more candy. Go fluff your pillow in your comfy bed and all that as everyone knows you are over the top with your bragging personal life on here! Are you for real you silly thing?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#120733 Sep 3, 2013
AL have you been having problems getting on the thread????
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#120734 Sep 4, 2013
Well lookie here, after all of these week, I finally get a response from from some dumbass liberals!! Yep, got a funny face, a spam and a peanut, things are looking up, looks like I am getting through now!!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#120735 Sep 4, 2013
Under the same process as used by the Fuller court, I will show you that Obama is not a citizen of the US.

The Fuller court took the words of the 14th amendment at its face value, "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof".

The above simply mean that all persons born in the US and not subject to any foreign power are citizens of the US, the 14th amendment is just a repeat of the Civil Rights Act of 1866, only put into a place where it will take an amendment to change it.

"All persons born or naturalized in the US and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof are citizens....."

"Subject to the jurisdiction thereof" simply mean subject to the US Constitution, which is the law of the land, which has jurisdiction over all three branches of the government and rulings outside its law is Unconstitutional.

Now since Obama's father was an alien, Barry automatically assumed his father's name and citizenship and therefore became a citizen of a foreign power.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min _Drifter 151,833
Where TC go 31 min drunk love 5
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 37 min kcms 44
Ronnie Jackson 18 yrs old 1 hr tax payer 3
Police: Woman arrested after passing out in car 2 hr Big Daddy 12
Lay Principal 2 hr HerMom 2
Where is Crystal Woolum 9 hr someone 2

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages