'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 5,278)

Showing posts 105,541 - 105,560 of144,640
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

post wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you continue your posting nothing more than childish rants and yelling.
You toothless hicktard.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a high five...in the face with a closed hand!
That would be, GOOD 4 U!
Try it puss.

Lmfao

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a friend with family in Syria, UN gave them 24 advance warning of imminent attack yesterday, Brits won't play along:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-2389278...
So the PTSD is to blame for your vivid imagination?

I see.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I see.
She makes up BS all the Time.

Pay no attention to her, she is stupid.
RepubliCONS

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I see.
now I am suffering from PTSD, should probably make my employer pay unemployment benefits, also carpal tunnel from all the handiwork I had to do between dancing at the bar,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

AristoclesSonofAreola wrote:
<quoted text>
now I am suffering from PTSD, should probably make my employer pay unemployment benefits, also carpal tunnel from all the handiwork I had to do between dancing at the bar,
Hi Ari.

I had no idea you were a male stripper too.
I'd personally rather be shot than see you strip down to your underoos, but that's just me.

PTSD ON!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
I went to work last night and lost my job, the gay bar I dance at required me to be tested for STDs and I refused so they fired me, one of my partners offered to give me a ride home but I refused, was too depressed over the whole thing, if it wernt for obamacare I would have no health insurance,
being a flamer is not an easy life sometimes, just got to get back in the swing and find another job but there arenot that may gay bars in Campbellsville,
It figures!!!
General Robert E Lee

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>lmfao
You do a lot of that don't you wtf? Don't be calling other people toothless either, I'm old snuggle tooth, I teach at a toothless college, and you once told me to grow some teeth! I'm offended!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
You do a lot of that don't you wtf? Don't be calling other people toothless either, I'm old snuggle tooth, I teach at a toothless college, and you once told me to grow some teeth! I'm offended!
Will you be a sous chef next week? A prima ballerina?
General Robert E Lee

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Another Day of you doing nothing but BS.
Yes you are wtf!
General Robert E Lee

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you be a sous chef next week? A prima ballerina?
Airy Fic

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>She makes up BS all the Time.
Pay no attention to her, she is stupid.
I heard she wrote the entire script for STAR WARS and is an aviation mechanic her spare time.
The college professor gig is way beneath her actually.

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

11 Ways Barack Obama is Way Worse Than George W. Bush
1. Spending
Both were profligate spenders. While Bush had Medicare Part D, and largely unfunded wars, President Obama has doubled down with an $812 stimulus package and ObamaCare – which has been taxing us without providing benefits. Obama signed onto the 2009 budget exploding spending, which he only slightly scaled back. While W’s average yearly deficit was $250.7 billion, President Obama’s has been $1.273 trillion, and he has racked up over $6 trillion in national debt. Yet Obama once called Bush’s debt “irresponsible." How about job creation?
2. Job Creation
Both had recessions to deal with. W. came into office with a recession after the dotcom bubble burst and then 9/11 hit. However, he was able to generate 52 straight months of job growth, before a housing market collapse. Obama’s average unemployment has been 8.8%(Bush’s was 5.27%), labor force participation rate is at the lowest since Oct. 1978 at 63.4%, without the benefit of much job growth - the country has netted 270,000 jobs since 2009, and the majority of Obama’s job creation has been temp & part-time jobs. No hype, no contest. Okay, let’s talk about war…
3. War
While W’s invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan had bipartisan backing, and with prominent Democrats like Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi having stated their beliefs that Iraq had wmds, Obama feels he has the authority to send troops to potentially die for the country without Congressional representation. Joe Biden said W. should be impeached if he unilaterally took the U.S. to war with Iran, but the Nobel Peace Prize winning president may do it twice with Libya and Syria, while racking up 74% of the U.S. fatalities in Afghanistan. What about civil liberties?
4. Civil Liberties
The Patriot Act was opposed by Democrats and many Independents, Libertarians and libertarian-leaning Republicans, even in the aftermath of 9/11. Obama warned about the Patriot Act as a Senator in 2005, but signed onto it twice as president, without major alterations – by autopen. On Guantanamo Bay, he promised he would shut it down in his first year in office, but it remains open. And as far as domestic spying, the Bush-era breaches of Constitutional protections can’t touch Obama’s brazenly lawless NSA programs like PRISM. How about corruption?
5. Corruption
While the main bone of contention for Democrats that Bush was corrupt was the refrain of Haliburton and no-bid contracts, President Obama too hired Haliburton subsidiary KBR with a no-bid contract worth $568 million. Additionally, the mantra “No Blood for Oil” proved to be an ill-founded concern when post-liberation Iraq was opened up for oil contracts. President Obama passed a massive healthcare package, like Bush, but exempted many unions and friendly corporations, not to mention politicians like himself. Obvious green energy kickbacks for party supporters include Solyndra, BrightSource, and NRG Energy. The stimulus package was rife with pet projects and pork. This leads into scandals…

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

11 Ways Barack Obama is Way Worse Than George W. Bush continued
6. ScandalsThe most egregious scandal of the Bush era was Abu Ghraib, which ran as a headline on the New York Times frontpage 47 times. Fast & Furious has drawn allusions to similar programs under Bush; however, the “gunwalking” under Obama led to untracked “assault rifles” falling into the hands of drug cartels, which promptly used them to murder hundreds of Mexicans and border patrol agent Brian Terry. Benghazi, seen as an unacceptable scandal by many, is where a US ambassador was murdered with no serious rescue operation ordered until much later... after stand down orders halted rescue protocols. The IRS’ profiling of conservative groups, and the NSA’s illegal surveillance programs, are also scandals that are not perceived to be “phony” to the majority of the informed public, as polled. Now, let’s look at a key campaign promise…
7. Lobbyists
Lobbyists were said to be a main problem in Bush-era by the Obama administration, and Obama promised to put an end to it upon his arrival to Washington. Yet he continued hiring lobbyists and even secretly met with them off-the-record. Additionally, members of Obama’s economic team were plucked from Wall Street, and particularly, from Goldman Sachs, like Treasury Chief of Staff Mark Patterson, after the financial titan lucratively backed his first election. As for another big deal that makes Bush seem like a piker…
8. Whistleblowers
Whistleblowers have been suppressed more under Obama than under any other president. The current Commander-in-Chief has gone after multiple whistleblowers in the NSA, including Edward Snowden. Witnesses to Benghazi have been hidden from public questioning, and the #2 man in Libya Gregory Hicks was ostensibly demoted for even talking to Republican Congress members about what happened. The administration has unleashed the DOJ on the ATF, journalists at the AP, and Fox News reporter James Rosen. Back to the economy…
9. Economic Inequality
Economic inequality has worsened under Obama. As Emmanuel Saez found, under Bush from 2002 to 2007, the top 1% of earners captured 65% of all income growth. Under Obama from 2009-2010, the top 1% captured 93% of all income growth in the country. It could be posed that this widening disparity is a reflection of regulatory barriers to small business growth being erected in the private sector, the tax write-offs and loopholes for corporations that still persist (including in green energy), and the flood of easy money that is channeled to Wall Street, but erodes the value of the dollar on Main Street. Need I say more? So this leads naturally to GDP growth…
10. GDP Growth
George W. Bush’s real GDP or economic growth was a subpar 1.67%(the historical average from 1980-2000 was 3.405%), but President Obama is the worst post-WWII president in such terms at 1.075%. In fact, in the last quarter of 2012, the economy Obama helps set policy for experienced negative GDP growth of 0.1%, also known as “contraction.” This year, the Obama reworked the formula the government uses to come up with GDP growth numbers by adding Hollywood movies and other intellectual property sources to the equation. Finally…
11. Race Relations
Race relations seem to be getting worse under President Obama, contrary to expectations upon the election of America’s first black president. While there are no sound reasons to believe George W. Bush’s policies were substantively racist – it seemed a foregone conclusion that relations would improve under Obama. However, only 10% polled by Rasmussen believe race relations are improving. President Obama may share King’s “dream,” but as far as his record goes, it is too often being judged by the color of his skin, and not by the character of its content.
Art

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
11 Ways Barack Obama is Way Worse Than George W. Bush continued
6. ScandalsThe most egregious scandal of the Bush era was Abu Ghraib, which ran as a headline on the New York Times frontpage 47 times. Fast & Furious has drawn allusions to similar programs under Bush; however, the “gunwalking” under Obama led to untracked “assault rifles” falling into the hands of drug cartels, which promptly used them to murder hundreds of Mexicans and border patrol agent Brian Terry. Benghazi, seen as an unacceptable scandal by many, is where a US ambassador was murdered with no serious rescue operation ordered until much later... after stand down orders halted rescue protocols. The IRS’ profiling of conservative groups, and the NSA’s illegal surveillance programs, are also scandals that are not perceived to be “phony” to the majority of the informed public, as polled. Now, let’s look at a key campaign promise…
7. Lobbyists
Lobbyists were said to be a main problem in Bush-era by the Obama administration, and Obama promised to put an end to it upon his arrival to Washington. Yet he continued hiring lobbyists and even secretly met with them off-the-record. Additionally, members of Obama’s economic team were plucked from Wall Street, and particularly, from Goldman Sachs, like Treasury Chief of Staff Mark Patterson, after the financial titan lucratively backed his first election. As for another big deal that makes Bush seem like a piker…
8. Whistleblowers
Whistleblowers have been suppressed more under Obama than under any other president. The current Commander-in-Chief has gone after multiple whistleblowers in the NSA, including Edward Snowden. Witnesses to Benghazi have been hidden from public questioning, and the #2 man in Libya Gregory Hicks was ostensibly demoted for even talking to Republican Congress members about what happened. The administration has unleashed the DOJ on the ATF, journalists at the AP, and Fox News reporter James Rosen. Back to the economy…
9. Economic Inequality
Economic inequality has worsened under Obama. As Emmanuel Saez found, under Bush from 2002 to 2007, the top 1% of earners captured 65% of all income growth. Under Obama from 2009-2010, the top 1% captured 93% of all income growth in the country. It could be posed that this widening disparity is a reflection of regulatory barriers to small business growth being erected in the private sector, the tax write-offs and loopholes for corporations that still persist (including in green energy), and the flood of easy money that is channeled to Wall Street, but erodes the value of the dollar on Main Street. Need I say more? So this leads naturally to GDP growth…
10. GDP Growth
George W. Bush’s real GDP or economic growth was a subpar 1.67%(the historical average from 1980-2000 was 3.405%), but President Obama is the worst post-WWII president in such terms at 1.075%. In fact, in the last quarter of 2012, the economy Obama helps set policy for experienced negative GDP growth of 0.1%, also known as “contraction.” This year, the Obama reworked the formula the government uses to come up with GDP growth numbers by adding Hollywood movies and other intellectual property sources to the equation. Finally…
11. Race Relations
Race relations seem to be getting worse under President Obama, contrary to expectations upon the election of America’s first black president. While there are no sound reasons to believe George W. Bush’s policies were substantively racist – it seemed a foregone conclusion that relations would improve under Obama. However, only 10% polled by Rasmussen believe race relations are improving. President Obama may share King’s “dream,” but as far as his record goes, it is too often being judged by the color of his skin, and not by the character of its content.
You gotta give Barry credit for one thing, he's the best guns and ammo salesman ever!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
ObAMACARE.....
++Now, Congress is giving itself a pass on ObamaCare!
As I’m sure you’re well aware, Members of Congress and their staffers want no part of ObamaCare. They struck a deal with the President that forces taxpayers to pay for the increased cost of insurance premiums caused by ObamaCare.
Now WE will foot their bill through subsidies to enable them to keep their premium healthcare plans without paying the additional costs!
Nice one!
Apparently, ObamaCare is OK for the American people, but not good enough for the ones who made it law – and their highly paid staffers. The same holds true for most federal bureaucrats.
Liar, and FU2 ari/jay. Get your facts straight and rely on something else besides the )8~D> batshit crazy loon's nut sites. That is a lie.

Yes, Obamacare Does Apply to Congress
Contrary to those massively forwarded and re-forwarded emails, members of the U.S. Congress are NOT exempt from the health care reform law - Obamacare. In fact, the law will require them to make some changes most Americans will not.

Unlike other currently-insured Americans, the members of Congress and their employees will actually lose their existing health care coverage in 2014, due to a provision in the Obamacare law.
Also contrary to emails claiming otherwise, there are currently no bills in Congress that would exempt Congress members from this Affordable Care Act requirement.

http://usgovinfo.about.com/b/2013/06/06/yes-o...

Bunch of dumbasses using fright winged nut daily lies for references: PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
RepubliCONS
Anonymous Proxy

You can tell when you really piss the repukes here off with too many facts, they take your name and spin their location/proxy and write filth about you.

YOU disgusting fk, PTSD is nothing to joke about or use to spew your filth and lies, I am retired, not gay and I don't live in Campbellsville. YOU are a pos. Keep it up. They will tag you soon enough.

Consider yourself REPORTED AGAIN.

Lying loser lemming tools. You think you are cute no doubt. YOUR time is coming.

RIP LYING RACIST TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you and WHOSE army
is
gonna
MAKE
me ...???
:D
<quoted text>
The 46 senators who voted in favor of the UN gun control treaty
Here are the 46 U.S. senators (44 Democrats, 2 Independents) who had voted to surrender our Constitutional rights to the UN. Note that there is not a single Republican among the 46 traitors, so don’t tell me there’s not a wit of difference between the two parties!
LIST of names:
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2013/0...
What a "gem" I found :)
Obama to sign UN Arms Treaty this month while congress is in recess
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/14/obama-to-si...
AGAIN, LIARS POSTING FRIGHT WINGED NUT DAILY LIES

UN Arms Trade Treaty
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty....
Related rulings:
Says U.N. arms treaty will mandate a "new international gun registry."
Steve Stockman, Monday, August 19th, 2013.
Ruling: False | Details
Says the Obama administration plans to ban all weapons for U.S. citizens through international treaties.
Chain email, Tuesday, November 27th, 2012.
Ruling: Pants on Fire!| Details
http://www.politifact.com/texas/article/2013/...
http://www.bing.com/search...
Nothing but fright winged nut drama sites,.........

You are one sick witch. Boozehound WITCH

RIP LYING RACIST TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's some more on that ...
WILL CONGRESS BE FORCED TO LIVE BY OBAMACARE?
Sen. David Vitter: Time to strip lawmakers of extra health-care freebies
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/will-congress-be-f...
SATCitizen an hour ago &#8722;
The botox, as in Pelosi, especially needs to be under the unhealthcare law; after all, the bill had to pass before they would know what's in it...the demonrats are in it by hook or by crook...throw the book at 'em, no special treatment for those who claim this law is so great. The congressional staff already suffer from brain drain and their sheeple suffer from brain rot for blindly following them.
peloosi of
"... Let's PASS IT
so WE can SEE what's in IT ...
FAME!
)8~D>
LIES, LIES, and more LIES. YOU wouldn't know the truth if it smacked you in your drunken fat face.

Obamacare was passed entirely on Democratic votes
Yes, Obamacare Does Apply to Congress

Contrary to those massively forwarded and re-forwarded emails, members of the U.S. Congress are NOT exempt from the health care reform law - Obamacare. In fact, the law will require them to make some changes most Americans will not.

Unlike other currently-insured Americans, the members of Congress and their employees will actually lose their existing health care coverage in 2014, due to a provision in the Obamacare law.
Also contrary to emails claiming otherwise, there are currently no bills in Congress that would exempt Congress members from this Affordable Care Act requirement.

http://usgovinfo.about.com/b/2013/06/06/yes-o...

nothing but lies from you loon WITCH

RIP GOP

DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Just ONE more :)
<quoted text>
Deleted some of yours for space.
Because "I" can :)
``````````
American Lady
Danville, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#119322 Monday Aug 26
Obama DOJ > Asks < Court to Grant Immunity to George W. Bush For Iraq War
By Inder Comar
August 22, 2013
In court papers filed today (PDF), the United States Department of Justice requested that George W. Bush, Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice and Paul Wolfowitz be granted procedural immunity in a case alleging that they planned and waged the Iraq War in violation of international law.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/obama-doj-asks-c...
Does NOT say it is a DONE DEAL
*ASKS*
dumchit!
context AND comprehension ... "nutter/hun" ...
YOU do NOT HAVE!
You dumbass, you can't read and comprehend anything, I already posted the truth )8~D> batshit crazy loon. But keep spinning it, that is what you liars do best.

PAY ATTENTION TO THE POST BEFORE YOUR LIES

RIP GOP

DITCH THE WITCH

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 105,541 - 105,560 of144,640
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min wwwcurious 127,841
Jennfier Grubb 30 min Herd 3
Richard and Sarah hicks 39 min Get facts strait 7
Shawntae brought on reeves 44 min To funny 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 56 min Phaque 81,543
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Poles 26,164
dead beaty daddy ELIJAH MESSER 1 hr Toby 3
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 3 hr billy 370
KC Basketball Coach 7 hr breaking news 49
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating