'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233572 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#120618 Sep 3, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
DAMASCUS—Syria’s ongoing civil war entered a new and dangerous phase today as tens of thousands of bloodthirsty bears reportedly descended on the strife-torn country, charging from city to city on a murderous rampage.
Terrified witnesses confirmed that scores of semi-conscious residents have been dragged from their homes by their necks, torn limb from limb, and had their innards feasted upon by hordes of vicious bears, which appeared to target individuals regardless of whether they supported President Bashar al-Assad or the insurgent opposition.
“We thought the violence couldn’t possibly get any worse, and then all of a sudden the streets were crawling with ferocious, roaring bears, indiscriminately thrashing everything in sight,” said Syrian rebel commander Salim Idris, wearing an eyepatch from a fresh claw wound he sustained earlier in the day.“I directed my fighters to shoot them on sight, but each bear takes so many bullets to subdue, and when one finally goes down three more fill in to take its place.”
“I don’t know what side the bears are on, but at this point it might not even matter,” he continued.“They’re everywhere and they’re extremely angry.”
Reports indicate that numerous species of bears have taken up positions in Syria’s shelled-out towns and cities, with residents confirming sightings of brown bears, spectacled bears, Asian sun bears, panda bears, and polar bears, many of which are said to appear bright red as their coats have been stained with human blood and viscera. Sources also reported witnessing scores of wild-eyed black bears scrambling up fire escapes and telephone poles to claw their way into upper floors of buildings, as well as ferocious Kodiak bears burrowing into underground shelters where many of the nation’s fearful citizens have taken refuge from the constant fighting and threat of chemical weapons attacks.
Syria’s hospitals, already overwhelmed with casualties from the near-daily sniper and mortar fire, have reportedly found themselves struggling to keep up with a sudden influx of severe bear maulings, bear tramplings, and innumerable bear bites.
Humanitarian agencies have also been rushing to replenish the country’s supplies of emergency food rations, which are said to have been scavenged to the point of exhaustion by the legions of burly ursine foragers who can consume over a hundred pounds of food or flesh per day.
“Before, all we had to worry about were gunfights and bombings, but now it’s gunfights, bombings, and bears,” said Raqqah resident Mustafa al-Khatib, who, like most Syrians, said he avoids venturing out onto streets strewn with rubble, body parts, and bear droppings.“Waiting in line each morning for our bread was already practically a suicide mission with all of Assad’s airstrikes, but now we have to watch out for bears who are just there for the bread. Things were better when it was just a ruthless government onslaught.”
According to local sources, at least 5,000 Syrian men, women, and children have been confirmed killed by bears in recent days, though the number is widely considered an underestimate as many bodies are believed to have been entirely consumed by the hungry omnivores.
Did you receive that Brain Damage at Birth or did your Dad stomp your head later?
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120619 Sep 3, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet your posts originate from here:
www.topix.com/forum/city/elkhorn-city-ky/.../ ...
and here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/burkesville-k ...
Besides, the genetic assessment stands on its own merit either way.
<quoted text>
I'm not going to "do" anything to you, Jethro. It's out of my hands now. Professionals with much more experience and way more juice than me will do whatever they deem necessary. They may or may not be as sexy as the mods. Pretty high standard, though.
<quoted text>
I think *you* should blow him.
You go ahead and work with that imformation right there crow! Make a bigger fool of yourself than you already do. HAHAHAHA, you are not much of a detective crow, but you are funny as hell; in a stupid sort of way!
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120620 Sep 3, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Did you receive that Brain Damage at Birth or did your Dad stomp your head later?
Hush wtf, I'm trying to grow some teeth!
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#120621 Sep 3, 2013
<quoted text>
You go ahead and work with that imformation right there crow! Make a bigger fool of yourself than you already do. HAHAHAHA, you are not much of a detective crow, but you are funny as hell; in a stupid sort of way!
You are amusing in a perverted laughing at you retards sort of way.

It is funny but probably wrong.
Countrygirl

Benton, KY

#120622 Sep 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Hush wtf, I'm trying to grow some teeth!
ole ragged mouth robert e-dummy, you reek
of bull shit. robert e lee+american labia=gutter slut.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120623 Sep 3, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
ole ragged mouth robert e-dummy, you reek
of bull shit. robert e lee+american labia=gutter slut.
At least I’m not a functionally illiterate; half-wit piece of trash, as you are!
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#120624 Sep 3, 2013
<quoted text>
At least I’m not a functionally illiterate; half-wit piece of trash, as you are!
No you are an uneducated inbred witless pos.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120628 Sep 3, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I though you were going to support us on this, if you dont, dont plan on attending anymore of our gay bashes you traitor,
GO MITCH! I LOVE MITCH! I LOVE BEING GAY!
Sorry, I gave you bad marks, just saw the name, didn't read it and judged it. Just like I, and most others do the real one.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120630 Sep 3, 2013
Come out of the closet crow, quit hideing and judgeing posts!
Welp

United States

#120631 Sep 3, 2013
Barak wants McCain to rally congress for an assault on Syria.

This just in...of all things....McCain is demanding Putin give back a Super Bowl ring.
No kidding

Be afraid folks
Be very afraid
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#120632 Sep 3, 2013
Welp wrote:
Barak wants McCain to rally congress for an assault on Syria.
This just in...of all things....McCain is demanding Putin give back a Super Bowl ring.
No kidding
Be afraid folks
Be very afraid
I don't know about that, I do know that some key Republicans do seem to be going along with Obama on this crazy shit, including McCain. Russia has hinted that it will respond with force if America strikes Syria; China is against it as well though they have not said anything about response....yet! I am a Rebublican, and do not think America needs to stick our nose in this! This really is a WWIII senerio. Obama ran on an anti-war platform, and claimed Bush was a war monger, at least we had someone on our side with Bush, no one is on our side with this!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#120633 Sep 3, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
I just cant quit laughing at our president, he cuts the military to the bone, sends billions of dollars to egypt, then wants to attack syria and cant even get anyone to go along with him, this is so funny, he said he was an international leader because of his muslim connections and cant even get support from the smallest muslim countries,
unions are running from him, the entire world is laughing at him and the only people he can get support from is lesbians like me, me and my gay NAACP friends are going to protest all the opposition he is getting, then we will have a street dance,
see ya'll in cambpellsville this saturday night, corner of central and broadway,
I LOVE MITCH!
I just can't quit laughing at you. One third of all money in the US tax system is spent on military. That's to the bone? No President can give any nation more than $400K. The Egypt money is approved each year by Congress as it has been since Carter. I laugh at your stupidity.

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#120634 Sep 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
She and Rose must be sisters!!! Or maybe she IS Rose, LOL....another nutcase!
And who the hell are YOU? I am not the poster RepubliCONS, but you and that imbecile AL know that.

Maybe you and AL are just a couple of trouble-making, lying trolls spamming the threads with your bullchit. That's more like it.

The nutcase is YOU and that whacko American Lunatic you troll with.

Leave my name out of your lies, you coward or at least have the balls to address me directly.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#120635 Sep 3, 2013
So did arisocks add some new names to his arsenal of socks? The general hailing from his favorite TN locations? hahaha Typical bullshit, using my name again to sling garbage. YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED AGAIN. They will catch you eventually with all your ip's and proxies.

Did you hear the latest:

Boehner says he'll back Obama on Syria strikes

House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, on Tuesday endorsed President Barack Obama’s call for military action in Syria.

Following the meeting, Boehner's deputy, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, R-Va., backed the use of force, as well.

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/03...

Looks like there is more evidence than we know about for the repukes to jump on board. It is good to know that even though they would let AMERICAN children starve they have some moral fiber not to allow children to be killed with their mommas by some insane dictator using chemicals.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Redwood City, CA

#120636 Sep 3, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
YepperZ ...
OR
one and the same w/socks :)
Remember 'spocko'... Frank and 'ANN AGAIN'...
from Oakland, CA
That's rose, so I heard ....
~-~
That's a blatant lie, you chit-stirring b*tch.

And you didn't hear it, YOU posted it on the President's Failed Us thread, you putrid skank.

You truly are one desperate, sick woman who's so needy for attention, you have to lie about people. I haven't even posted here for months yet here you are posting lies about me.

I have no socks, I don't post gray box, and I have only this one account and use no other names, you lying lunatic.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#120637 Sep 3, 2013
Ghost of Raygun wrote:
<quoted text>I just can't quit laughing at you. One third of all money in the US tax system is spent on military. That's to the bone? No President can give any nation more than $400K. The Egypt money is approved each year by Congress as it has been since Carter. I laugh at your stupidity.
Hey Ghost, that is not me but one of ari/jay's socks spinning his proxies as usual using my screen name as he does others to spew bullshit and filth. Like the CONS they are. I have been here awhile saying the same thing you have and doing my best to expose them for the CONS they are hoping some people will open their eyes at that sorryass turtleman McCONnell. Just watch the location. Mine is always Campbellsville, I have one laptop, one ip, and always end mine with the same thing or similar slogans.

I enjoy your post, keep it up.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#120638 Sep 3, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
And who the hell are YOU? I am not the poster RepubliCONS, but you and that imbecile AL know that.
Maybe you and AL are just a couple of trouble-making, lying trolls spamming the threads with your bullchit. That's more like it.
The nutcase is YOU and that whacko American Lunatic you troll with.
Leave my name out of your lies, you coward or at least have the balls to address me directly.
Way to WIR, They are the king and queen of trolls. They were on here last weekend recruiting for posters for the let's hate on the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES thread. That )8~D> batshit crazy loon is always posting other people's comments from all the bashing sites it stalks. A real mental case.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#120639 Sep 3, 2013
We can all agree that we know for sure that the train wreck Obamacare is 1/6th of our already horrible Obama economy and we know that the CBO announced that Obamacare will cost TRIPLE of what Obama, Pelosi, Reid and the democrats initially claimed to get Obama's legacy voted into law without even reading the damn bill.

As far as there being a limit or restrictions on FMF (foreign military financing)there is...but there are ways around those restrictions. Kerry gifted the Muslim Brotherhood-controlled Egypt with 1.3 BILLION in military aide. Kerry wrote a memo and sent it to Congressional Appropriation Committee members explaining why he waived the restrictions for the Muslim Brotherhood. Many Congressional Aides never knew Kerry's memo even existed.

Hilary Clinton waived those restrictions for the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt also but she made her decision publicly and defended it to the media. Kerry did everything semi-secretively. Obama must really love Kerry! lol
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#120640 Sep 3, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a blatant lie, you chit-stirring b*tch.
And you didn't hear it, YOU posted it on the President's Failed Us thread, you putrid skank.
You truly are one desperate, sick woman who's so needy for attention, you have to lie about people. I haven't even posted here for months yet here you are posting lies about me.
I have no socks, I don't post gray box, and I have only this one account and use no other names, you lying lunatic.
Day-um...AL hit your raw nerve, didn't she? lmmfao Putrid skank? Hmmmmmm...where have we seen that posted before and who posted it? CONtrary to what you claim...we know who is posting. Don't get so butt hurt over people not being as dumb as you would hope they are! You are used to disappointment, aren't you? Then why the meltdown? lol

Redwood City, CA

#120641 Sep 3, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to WIR, They are the king and queen of trolls. They were on here last weekend recruiting for posters for the let's hate on the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES thread. That )8~D> batshit crazy loon is always posting other people's comments from all the bashing sites it stalks. A real mental case.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I just call her "American Lunatic." The poor woman is desperate for attention obviously and has no concern for the truth.

She hangs out with the most vulgar and despicable trolls on the President's thread and then she has the nerve to use Bible passages to preach to others.

She's just typical Topix scum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min CriminalsForever 149,942
Black guy called Peanut UC COLLEGE (Aug '15) 1 hr Mee 137
Where is my brother, Walter Ray Disnet's body? 2 hr Fam 3
wreck in trosper (Aug '10) 2 hr Laura 18
DemocRATS or ISIS which is a greater threat to ... 3 hr Meh 65
Board meeting 5 hr Yes Vote 5
The day I went to sign my dog "Julie" up for S.... 5 hr Wow 2

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages