'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 5,275)

Showing posts 105,481 - 105,500 of139,001
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
what walk would that be, and how do you know?
Probably that slow knuckle dragging swagger it has. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I REPEAT...I AM NOT your )8~D> batshit crazy loon A Lunatic chemtrail sonny sue. Are you a 6'8 fatass he/she? I talk the talk and walk it. YOU have nothing of any significance to say except try to play mommy/daddy to Calvin. NEWS ALERT: He has a mom and dad. Try mentoring that pervert arisocks if you must mentor someone.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
You GOT THAT RIGHT!
'you are '"definitely" NOT me!

No ONE ELSE is!
Except the "Dobies" that follow "nutter" around!
And post from different proxy sites!

Including one that EVEN "does it" from Danville, occasionally!

Sir William Ferrell
*GOT IT RIGHT*...
on
"...The pResident has FAILED us ..."
forum the other day!

BUT
you ARE
"looney toons" ...
soci0pathic

)8~D>

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin'nt himaar!
Daughter of a donkey, huh? Coming from a braying ass like you that doesn't mean much, but ok, I'll play.

Yeah, guess you'd know a little something about donkeys,'cause that's what your Mama uses in her shows down in Juarez. Three shows a night plus matinees on the weekends.

You wanna play the dozens? Well the dozens is a game....
twolips

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Stupid liberals are concerned with this when America has a national debt of over $17,000,000,000,000 and is about to inflame the entire Mideast because of your incompetent president doing something just to show that he is a tough guy. Britain and France want nothing to do with this.

If you voted for Obama you should be ashamed of yourself for voting for someone so hapless and inept.

The only good thing to come out of an attack on Syria is that Iran destroys a large part of Israel.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

http://socalskywatch.wordpress.com/

Socalskywatch
SAN DIEGO (CA) GLOBAL MARCH AGAINST CHEMTRAILS and GEO ENGINEERING

...or listen to NBC News Chemtrails over California
April 28, 2008
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>I know OZ if they can't tell were two different people that's there problem.
Hey got to go OZ you have a good night.
Good Night Sunny...!!
twolips

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
FDR’s Second Bill of Rights, and similar proposals, are not intended to replace the original bill of rights, but only to supplement it. Progressives believe that we should have both the right to free speech and the right to minimal healthcare at public expense.
Fs present strength, under the protection of certain inalienable political rights—among them the right of free speech, free press, free worship, trial by jury, freedom from unreasonable searches and seizures. They were our rights to life and liberty.
As our nation has grown in size and stature, however — as our industrial economy expanded — these political rights proved inadequate to assure us equality in the pursuit of happiness.
We have come to a clear realization of the fact that true individual freedom cannot exist without economic security and independence.“Necessitous men are not free men.”[3] People who are hungry and out of a job are the stuff of which dictatorships are made.
Many conservatives argue that true rights are “negative rights,” in which the government simply leaves individuals alone, rather than “positive rights,” in which government is obliged to perform some positive service for citizens. But as Cass Sunstein pointed out in his excellent book “The Second Bill of Rights”(2006), the right to use a public judicial system is a positive right or entitlement, just as much as the right to use a public school system or a public hospital or a public road. The fourth through the eighth amendments to the federal Constitution involve the detailed structure of the positive right to a taxpayer-funded, free and fair police and court system, covering everything from bail to punishments and warrants. In other words, half of the eight substantive amendements in the Bill of Rights (amendments nine and 10 are catch-all categories dealing with unenumerated or unlisted rights) have to do with positive rights, not negative rights.
The essential dispute between progressives and conservatives is whether timeless natural rights must be pursued here and throughout the world forever using only the limited set of subsidiary rights that had been devised by British and American law before 1800.
If there really are universal human rights, they will be the same 200 years from now as they were 200 years ago. But helping to secure them in the world of 2213 may require the creation of lesser, instrumental rights by law or constitutional amendment that differ from the subsidiary rights of the U.S. of 2013 or 1813.
Franklin Roosevelt understood that, even if today’s self-described constitutional conservatives do not. As he observed in 1936:
The true conservative seeks to protect the system of private property and free enterprise by correcting such injustices and inequalities as arise from it. The most serious threat to our institutions comes from those who refuse to face the need for change. Liberalism becomes the protection for the far-sighted conservative.
… Wise and prudent men — intelligent conservatives — have long known that in a changing world worthy institutions can be conserved only by adjusting them to the changing time. In the words of the great essayist,“The voice of great events is proclaiming to us ‘Reform if you would preserve.’” I am that kind of conservative because I am that kind of liberal.
http://www.salon.com/2013/08/27/the_right_is_...
The RIGHT isn't RIGHT about much of anything. Just lying, bigoted greedy racists.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Instead of making a fool out of yourself, why don't you try reading the U.S. Constitution? It is written plainly enough that even a opinionated bigot such as you can understand it.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You GOT THAT RIGHT!
'you are '"definitely" NOT me!
No ONE ELSE is!
Except the "Dobies" that follow "nutter" around!
And post from different proxy sites!
Including one that EVEN "does it" from Danville, occasionally!
Sir William Ferrell
*GOT IT RIGHT*...
on
"...The pResident has FAILED us ..."
forum the other day!
BUT
you ARE
"looney toons" ...
soci0pathic
)8~D>
THANK GOD, YOU are the only )8~D> batshit crazy loon/

YOUR arisocks clown is the expert on name/location proxy changes. Don't put that shit on us. We don't need to stoop to such childish and pathetic games you circus clowns do. Keep trying. Lying lunatic loser lemmings.

RIP LYING RACIST TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH THE WITCH
&
DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

twolips wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of making a fool out of yourself, why don't you try reading the U.S. Constitution? It is written plainly enough that even a opinionated bigot such as you can understand it.
The only FOOLS on here are you name/location/proxy changing circus clown socks. I have read the Constitution. Why don't you? Pick a name and location and stick with it loser. You are just chapped because of all the facts from the news exposing your lying, racist, bigoted teabagging repukes who can't buy an election. How's that "re-invention/re-building " working out for your three parties. hahahahaha Love it when you eat your own. Plant those two lips on your pudding pops or one of your loon's circus clowns ass.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Daughter of a donkey, huh? Coming from a braying ass like you that doesn't mean much, but ok, I'll play.
Yeah, guess you'd know a little something about donkeys,'cause that's what your Mama uses in her shows down in Juarez. Three shows a night plus matinees on the weekends.
Good evening Crow. Hope your day was great. Mine was. They are having hissy fits because all the news is about their racists, bigots, teabagging republiCONS. They could look all day and not come up with Dems eating their own or behaving so UN-CHRISTIAN like. hahaha

You just missed Calvin. Trying to ward off the stalker creep arisocks.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Report says DNA test verified bin Laden's identity

Classified files provided by NSA leaker Edward Snowden state that a forensic intelligence laboratory run by the Defense Intelligence Agency performed the DNA testing.

WASHINGTON — Secret budget documents show that a U.S. military laboratory in Afghanistan analyzed DNA from Osama bin Laden's corpse and confirmed his identify shortly after he was killed by a Navy SEAL team.

The Pentagon denied more than a year ago it had any records of these tests in a response to a Freedom of Information Act request filed by The Associated Press a day after President Barack Obama announced bin Laden's death.

The Washington Post reported Thursday that classified intelligence budget files provided by National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden state that a forensic intelligence laboratory run by the Defense Intelligence Agency performed the DNA testing. The Post reported that the tests "provided a conclusive match."

The AP's request for records submitted on May 2, 2011, included DNA and facial recognition tests performed to ensure the body was bin Laden's, all videos and photographs taken during the raid on bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, the death certificate and other records related to the mission.

In a March 2012 response, the Defense Department said it could not locate any of the files.
The AP reported in July that the nation's top special operations commander, Adm. William McRaven, had ordered military files about the raid purged from Defense Department computers and sent to the CIA, where they more easily could be shielded from ever being made public.

The secret move appeared to have sidestepped federal rules and perhaps the Freedom of Information Act as well. The CIA has special authority to prevent the release of "operational files" in ways that can't effectively be challenged in federal court.

Spokesmen for the Pentagon and CIA denied the move was intended to avoid the legal requirements of the Freedom of Information Act. The bin Laden mission was overseen by the CIA, they said, which meant the records about the raid should be housed with the spy agency.

The CIA has not responded to a separate request for many of the same records about the bin Laden mission the Pentagon said it could not find.

http://news.msn.com/us/report-says-dna-test-v...

Guess while the TRAITOR snowden is sharing all of the US secrets he squashes that bin laden died years before repuke theory huh?

Hope they can do the DNA on his traitor ass someday soon.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
TN is where I live you stupid halfwit bitch! It's that simple! Belive what you and your dimwit friends want, I don't care.
Doesn't Jonesborough have its own Topix board?

Because see, I only know blessings in Arabic, so I had to Google the filth you posted. Thing is, when I Googled "Assam Aiaykom, ebn el sharmoota!", the very first result was this:

www.topix.com/forum/city/elkhorn-city-ky/.../...

Then when I Googled "Kis ern ick", one of the first results was this:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/burkesville-k...

Elkhorn City and Burkesville? Weird, huh?
General Robert E Lee

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You would likely s--k a dozen! you seem to know a lot about Juarez? Experiance perhaps?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the sky just fine, I know where the north star is...it's in the north,(hehe) about 38 degrees above the horizon, first star in the handle of the little dipper
Back to school for you. The North Star is not a part of the Big Dipper. The Dipper always points at it.
http://www.physics.ucla.edu/~huffman/finddip....
General Robert E Lee

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

twolips wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be able to comprehend what you read, so she is screwed! Thats the only way it would happen too!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
http://socalskywatch.wordpress .com/
Socalskywatch
SAN DIEGO (CA) GLOBAL MARCH AGAINST CHEMTRAILS and GEO ENGINEERING
...or listen to NBC News Chemtrails over California
April 28, 2008
When everyone is finished with the chemtrail story they can check out the real news behind the government cover up of Area51 and the aliens,
http://www.realufos.net/
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

This is a petition circulating the internet:

The list of impeachable offenses by President Obama continues to grow. As if the multiple scandals riddling his administration (NSA, IRS, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, et al) are not enough, now, the president seems hell-bent on making a decision that will jeopardize America like a dictator rather than getting approval from Congress.

We have a system of government in the United States and the constitutional expectation that it is followed. Rather than consulting Congress on the decision to attack Syria and getting Congressional approval as per Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution, Obama is seeking UN approval instead and citing the fact that the United States is a signatory to a UN chemical weapons convention that does not allow the use of chemical weapons on people

We don’t answer to the UN!

This is what happens when you have a president who has been allowed to rule like a dictator rather than govern like a leader. With Obama, he has decided to unconstitutionally pick and choose which parts of his freedom destroying law ObamaCare to delay and which to start on time. Now, with Syria, he wants to turn to the UN for guidance and approval to enter into war rather than follow the mandate by the Constitution to go through Congress.

Back in 2007, Joe Biden made the following threat to President Bush regarding Iran.

“The president has no authority to unilaterally attack Iran, and if he does, as Foreign Relations Committee chairman, I will move to impeach.”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Crow. Hope your day was great. Mine was. They are having hissy fits because all the news is about their racists, bigots, teabagging republiCONS. They could look all day and not come up with Dems eating their own or behaving so UN-CHRISTIAN like. hahaha
You just missed Calvin. Trying to ward off the stalker creep arisocks.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Hey RC Co-Cola! My day was great, too, thanks. A little warmish, but great.

Yeah, I hate that I missed Calvin. Maybe I can catch him tomorrow night since it's not a school night.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You would likely s--k a dozen! you seem to know a lot about Juarez? Experiance perhaps?
No, see you can't piggyback on somebody else's insult, you have to come up with your own snap.

Why don't you change out of your little toy soldier uniform, put on some big boy clothes and try again.

And it's "experience", as in "Working at a mental hospital has given me enough experience to recognize the symptoms of a mental patient's psychotic break."

You're having one, btw. Enjoy.
General Robert E Lee

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RC Co-Cola! My day was great, too, thanks. A little warmish, but great.
Yeah, I hate that I missed Calvin. Maybe I can catch him tomorrow night since it's not a school night.
What do you two do, consult a child for advice? If he is in school, thats got you both beat all to hell! except for those 3 years you went!(thats combined), HAHAHAHA, I slay me!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 105,481 - 105,500 of139,001
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
subway for mike corey 1 hr Versa vice 39
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Known Fact 123,128
Shawntaea Hughes (Jan '09) 2 hr Wow 54
Mayor West Stops Picking up recycling 3 hr right 5
Michael Warren 4 hr Gibson 25
Hair Salons 4 hr Help 1
Who is the worst rapscallion on here? 4 hr gator 3
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 5 hr juice 28
•••