'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190177 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#120149 Aug 30, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
whitegirlbleedalot.com ..?? Are you kidding me?
It's you, who desperately needs their ass kicked. And damn lucky for you, this is just the internet.
Oouuu, you should be skeered, Jay. LMMFAO! The Popeye bitch has been eating her green government cheese for a long time now. You better be glad it's the internet or ILIH's two ton ass would be all over you.

Run Jay run! LMAO Too funny. Popeye bitch is gonna open up a can of food stamp whoop ass on you!
OZombies

United States

#120150 Aug 30, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You a birther?
I might just fk you up old man
Can you fk anyone through the computer screen? Tell us how does it feel, will you...??

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#120151 Aug 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
I dunno much about anything.
Then tell what you know about accusing me of racial slurs against Native Americans.

Oh, and there's this question that you keep dodging. When you accused countrygirl of impersonating OZ, you said this:

wtf
Munfordville, KY
Reply »
Are you so mesmerized by Ari and Jay that you would give anything to be like them? Imitation is the highest form of flattery. 
You are a sad little person who realizes you have to imitate someone else just to get noticed. Well, change your "soiled draws" cause I gave you a little attention even if it was only to make fun of you.
You're welcome, sad person!

What exactly did you mean by that, Assless?
Countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#120152 Aug 30, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you darlin' from the bottom of my heart.
I love America my home sweet home...!!
I'm proud to be American citizen and I celebrate every American National Holiday...!! I left my family, friends, love of my life back home, JUST TO BE IN AMERICA ...!!
your friends and
family, love of your life called, and said "keep the cankered
b*tch"
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120153 Aug 30, 2013
Ghost of Raygun wrote:
<quoted text>Show us where if you can read it says an illegal can get any benefit.
Generally, only noncitizens authorized to
work in the United States by the Department
of Homeland Security (DHS) can get a Social
Security number. Social Security numbers
are used to report an individual’s wages to
the government and to determine a person’s
eligibility for Social Security benefits. You
need a Social Security number to work, collect
Social Security benefits and receive some other
government services.
Lawfully admitted noncitizens can get many
benefits and services without a Social Security
number. You do not need a number to get
a driver’s license, register for school, obtain
private health insurance, or to apply for school
lunch programs or subsidized housing.
http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10096.pdf
Los Angeles County Spent $600 Million on Social Services to Illegal Aliens in 2010

In 2009, the county paid out $569 million in social services to illegal aliens.

The $572 million represents social service benefits paid to native-born children of parents who are living in the United States illegally.

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/janua...

the fiscal burden of illegal immigration on
United States Taxpayers
by jack martin, director of special projects and
eric a. ruark, director of research
JULY 2010
(revised february 2011)

Executive Summary
This report estimatesthe annual costs of illegal immigration at the federal,state and local level to be about $113
billion; nearly $29 billion at the federal level and $84 billion at the state and local level. The study also estimates
tax collections from illegal alien workers, both those in the above-ground economy and those in the
underground economy. Those receipts do not come close to the level of expenditures and, in any case, are
misleading as an offset because over time unemployed and underemployed U.S. workers would replace illegal
alien workers.

A 'pdf'
http://www.fairus.org/DocServer/USCostStudy_2...

~-~
Countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#120154 Aug 30, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I never been in Campton, KY in my life and you lie goat girl when you open your mouth. How many times I asked you to find anything I posted before from KY, ever ...you mental case ...!! You think if you lie, everybody else does?
liar!! I knew
you was backwoods. LA your dead ass .

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#120155 Aug 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oouuu, you should be skeered, Jay. LMMFAO! The Popeye bitch has been eating her green government cheese for a long time now. You better be glad it's the internet or ILIH's two ton ass would be all over you.
Run Jay run! LMAO Too funny. Popeye bitch is gonna open up a can of food stamp whoop ass on you!
I can't believe summer is over.

It's. So. Sad.
OZombies

United States

#120156 Aug 30, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> liar!! I knew
you was backwoods. LA your dead ass .
"you was backwoods", what does that even mean?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120157 Aug 30, 2013
Legislation & Issues
Immigration is a critical part of our national heritage and economy. With the exception of Native Americans, America is a nation of immigrants. America is a welcoming nation, but one that is based upon the rule of law. Tolerating illegal immigration serves only to undermine the law and threatens our national security.

http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm...

Oversight and Investigations

Federal whistleblowers interested in providing documents and/or tips to Senator Coburn’s office, please use the following email: [email protected] v.
As part of my commitment to question how Washington spends your money, this is one of many in a series of oversight reports on federal agencies. I hope agencies and other congressional committees alike will welcome this oversight and work with us to help identify even more areas of waste, fraud, and abuse, as well as new ways to better prioritize our nation’s limited financial resources.

These oversight efforts are meant to shed light on various challenges facing the federal government that should be addressed by agency management and congressional oversight. In light of the government’s incredible size coupled with what seems to be disinterest in oversight, Congress has failed to prioritize spending and require measurable results from those entrusted with billions of your hard-earned tax dollars. I believe that you, the American taxpayer, deserve better.

As President Lincoln said, we are a “government of the people, by the people, for the people,” and to uphold that principle we need your help. As part of my ongoing effort to shine the light on the federal government, I encourage anyone with examples of government waste, fraud, or abuse to let us know about it.

Tom Coburn, M.D.
Investigative Reports
http://www.coburn.senate.gov/public/index.cfm... -

GREAT articles!
IF you 'dare' read them!
Probably, the libTARDS WILL NOT
understand the context ...
NOR comprehend the BIG words

:)
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#120158 Aug 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Los Angeles County Spent $600 Million on Social Services to Illegal Aliens in 2010
The $572 million represents social service benefits paid to native-born children of parents who are living in the United States illegally.
United States Taxpayers
JULY 2010
(revised february 2011)
Executive Summary
This report estimatesthe annual costs of illegal immigration at the federal,state and local level to be about $113
billion; nearly $29 billion at the federal level and $84 billion at the state and local level. The study also estimates
tax collections from illegal alien workers, both those in the above-ground economy and those in the
underground economy. Those receipts do not come close to the level of expenditures and, in any case, are
misleading as an offset because over time unemployed and underemployed U.S. workers would replace illegal
alien workers.
A 'pdf'
~-~
Ok AL...!!
Why no one can explain, how illegals survive in U.S. for 20 plus years without jobs, or if they have jobs, how do they do it if they don't have legal documents? What is wrong with this people?
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#120159 Aug 30, 2013
There is people working for the government but some of them are not American citizens...!!

#120160 Aug 30, 2013
Hiya ILiH, Countrygirl. Good to see both of you.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#120161 Aug 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
United States Taxpayers
JULY 2010
(revised february 2011)
Executive Summary
alien workers.
A 'pdf'
~-~
You do know the difference between a county, state or Federal government? You do know nearly 4 million children who have at least one parent who entered the U.S. illegally were born in the United States and are U.S. citizens as a result, according to the study conducted by the Pew Hispanic Center.

Then again I guess you don't know.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#120162 Aug 30, 2013
OZombies wrote:
There is people working for the government but some of them are not American citizens...!!
When you can comprehend that a person does not have to be a citizen and still be in the US legally maybe we can finish the discussion.

#120163 Aug 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
IF you 'dare' read them!
Probably, the libTARDS WILL NOT
understand the context ...
NOR comprehend the BIG words
:)
How about you dare to answer my questions, Witch Hazel?

Anyone with even rudimentary comprehension skills wouldn't have to click on the link to get the gist of the article, but whatever.

So screw the cap back on that tequila bottle and answer the questions, now that I've "dumbed 'em down enuf for ya".

If a small child is aware of what's appropriate and inappropriate touching, isn't that beneficial for his/her personal safety?

Since most sexual predators are either in a child's family or is a family friend, wouldn't a child's teacher be an excellent advocate for that child?

What did that ridiculous rant have to do with teaching personal safety to 5 year olds?

Or is the context still not clear, and the words too big for you to comprehend?

#120164 Aug 30, 2013
Speaking of answering questions...wtf happened to wtf? Reckon he's skeert?
Lugh

Winchester, KY

#120165 Aug 30, 2013
Shortened for space, read the whole post here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/29/shel...

So ol George and his wife were fighting the night before he murdered T Martin. She had left him, and went to her fathers home.
OL george (IMO)was already pissed and looking for a victim. Someone to take his anger out on, and it escalated out of control. Without the gun he would have ran like these "Topix patriots".

SANFORD, Fla.— George Zimmerman's wife says she's going to have to "think about" whether she stays married to him.

Shellie Zimmerman made the comments to ABC in an interview aired Thursday on "Good Morning America." She pleaded guilty Wednesday to a misdemeanor perjury charge for lying during a bail hearing following her husband's arrest for the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in February 2012.

Her husband, who was acquitted on second-degree murder charges in July, wasn't in the Sanford courtroom Wednesday as she was sentenced to a year's probation and 100 hours of community service – even though she supported him and even lied about their finances.

Asked if she and George Zimmerman are still together, Shellie Zimmerman said, "I'm not going to answer that."

She added that she "wants to have children and stay married."

"With George?" the interviewer asked.

"That's something I'm going to have to think about," Shellie Zimmerman replied.

In the interview, she also revealed that she wasn't at their home the night of the teen's controversial shooting because she'd had a fight with her husband.

"I was staying at my father's house," she said. "We had gotten into an argument the night before and I left.
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#120166 Aug 30, 2013
Ghost of Raygun wrote:
<quoted text>When you can comprehend that a person does not have to be a citizen and still be in the US legally maybe we can finish the discussion.
Yes, you don't have to be citizen and still live in U.S. legally..Yes you do have legal status, you have green card. I went through that, tell me something i don't know...!! What's your point?
but,
YOU HAVE TO BE CITIZEN TO WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT.

May we continue ...confused ghost?

#120167 Aug 30, 2013
Seems to be a shortage of answers tonight. Or just a shortage of socks, perhaps.

ILiH, Countrygirl, it's been a pleasure.

Ghost of Raygun, I thought you were kind of a crappy president, but I must say death becomes you ;)

Dream sweet, pals.
OZombies

United States

#120169 Aug 30, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you dare to answer my questions, Witch Hazel?
Anyone with even rudimentary comprehension skills wouldn't have to click on the link to get the gist of the article, but whatever.
So screw the cap back on that tequila bottle and answer the questions, now that I've "dumbed 'em down enuf for ya".
If a small child is aware of what's appropriate and inappropriate touching, isn't that beneficial for his/her personal safety?
Since most sexual predators are either in a child's family or is a family friend, wouldn't a child's teacher be an excellent advocate for that child?
What did that ridiculous rant have to do with teaching personal safety to 5 year olds?
Or is the context still not clear, and the words too big for you to comprehend?
It is natural instinct for the child not to let anyone inappropriate touching them. If you teach a child what is inappropriate touching, do you think that is going to stop sexual predator? Some monster who likes little children is going to listen when child says NO, right? What about, those that hurt little children hang them in the middle of the town, or give them hormones fixed them to look sexy and let them in general population ...!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the Childern's Home a good place to work? 1 hr seriously 3
$8000.00 reward wave runners (Oct '13) 1 hr KMA 5
Rowdy Roddy Piper Dead at 61 1 hr KMA 3
Drug Dealers 2 hr true 12
Kristi f/?????? 2 hr nasty 4
Who 2 hr nasty 3
Tony Mills and his women 3 hr Just wait 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages