'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 5,269)

Showing posts 105,361 - 105,380 of144,983
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Newport Guy

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

LOL they have been fighting for hundreds of years. They will continue weather we are there or not. As long as we get out I dont care how many times they bomb each other.
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you watched the news lately?
50 bombings in a capital city in one day!
Pulling out "prematurely" was a FUBAR idea by Dimocrats...al the lives that were lost meant nothing to Dems.
Afghanistan is almost as bad, and getting worse!
Don't support anyone just for the melanin content in their DNA strand, consider their character. Obama won a Nobel Peace Prize without having earned it, he got the benefit of the doubt based upon his skin color. What has Obama done for Black Americans since he took office? He took race relations backwards!
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), is such a wonderful thing it was REFUSED by the legislative ineptocrats who voted into law!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Newport Guy wrote:
Economy has gone from a death spiral to stable.(in spite of Republican efforts to keep it tanking). One war ended and the second about to end. Affordable health care for all.
LOL I'm good thanks.
<quoted text>
Really? lol O-tay! Did you hear the latest percentage of children living in a home with one or two unemployed parents? Maybe you heard and as usual you didn't listen. You heard what you were told to hear. That percentage was up 33% last year from the 2009 percentage. Do the math.

Obama told anybody that would listen that the republicans were to blame for Obama's brain fart sequester. Obama blaming his failures on anybody and everybody is nothing new, Because Obama wanted the citizens to feel the pain of the sequester he predicted that police officers would be laid off and teachers would lose their jobs. Nutsy Pelosi claimed that women would die and blah, blah, blah. The WhiteHouse tours are still cancelled because the Obama administration claims the republicans wouldn't give in and let him spend, spend, spend some more.

The sequestration didn't stop Obama from having parties for his 1%er Hollywood friends using tax dollars. The sequestration didn't stop Obama and his family and friends from taking several vacations staying at luxury homes and hotels. The sequestration isn't stopping Judges from taking a long weekend vacation(called a "conference")in Colorado at a 5 star hotel.

The real unemployment and underemployed rates are closer to 13%. Five years later our economy is still growing at a snails pace with Obama's policies. Obama's job stimulus bill created more debt than it created jobs. Obamacare is now 1/6th of our already failing economy. It's a train wreck according to the person who wrote the damn law. So that means 1/6th of our horrible economy is a train wreck. Wow! Much improvement, huh?

Do the math, ObaMORON. Try not to hurt yourself. You are aware that once a brain cell is dead there is no bringing it back, right? lol
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>OMG you're one uptight Batshit crazy lemming old Broad Hillary.
lQQk sunny sue, don't be calling me your )8~D> batshit crazy loon names. Don't you have an original thought in your head or did the chemtrails rob you of any one you might have had. I am far from uptight, I am going to expose you lying racist repukes every chance I get. So get use to it.

HILLARY 2016

ALISON 2014

RIP LYING RACIST TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Then they would have a "confirmation" that the communication was sent and received? Without that specific evidence they are simply continuing the Lame Stream Medias Bias and Hype! Another Lie different day!
Just take "their" word for it...good sheeple, good sheeple chew your Daily Kud!(Daily Kos) LMAO!
Google it dumbass, the racist idiots were invited a month and a half ago, I am sure your conservative nut tree daily or winged nut drama spins it differently, but the rest of the media is telling it like it is. Too many blacks there for those racist idiots to break campaigning while on their EIGHT week vacation to show some respect. Typical repukes being themselves.

BTW, I use more than the two you idiots use for gospel truth reporting. I use them all. Including daily kos. Chew your arm off or suck one of your pudding pops.

RIP RACIST LYING TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I missed you, RC Co-Cola, was AFK fixing lunch. Enjoy the pool for me too, will ya? It's hotter'n a two-dollar pistol out there, and I've got to get back out in it.
Prolly won't be back til after dark - hope to see you then, and hope you have a great afternoon.
Hi Crow, pool was great but just to hot to breathe and a few laps to cool off was all I did. I am poking back at the idiots then going to cook dinner. Will catch up with you later tonight. Hope you had a great afternoon as well.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin'nt himaar!
Bin'nt himaar!
General Robert E Lee

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

You all have got ol pubicCON mad as hell, with reason and real facts! I say old chaps, good job, jolly good job!

Impeach Obozo

Hang Holder for high treason
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You -LIE-
... like a dirty, waterlogged, moss ridden rug ...
``````````
Trayvon Martin's killer gets bail, apologizes to family
By Barbara Liston and Chris Francescani
SANFORD, Florida | Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:51pm EDT
(Reuters)- Neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman apologized to the family of Trayvon Martin on Friday, stunning a rapt courtroom and a national television audience at a hearing in which the judge granted Zimmerman $150,000 bail on a charge of second-degree murder in the death of the unarmed black teenager.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/20/us-...
YOU and your teabagging racist gop minions are the LIARS. Keep spinning )8~D> batshit crazy loon and f'off while your at it loser lemming loon.

DITCH MITCH
General Robert E Lee

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin'nt himaar!
Yes you are the daughter of a donkey, pubicCON!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Since we do disagree on most things, and since you have no idea that the reason one may oppose Obama`s going into and shooting shells into Syria , may just be because the innocent children may be hit by the shells HE shoots, or, causes to be shot, and this could be another reason to not do it? You are so full of it , it is running over onto the ground.
But no, you attack anyone individual that disagrees with you. You painted me with the abusive terms because my suggestion was to stay the Hx3x out of Syria and most of the middle east and leave them alone. Let them kill off each other, it is none of our business!!What they do , they will have to answer for.
He ends wars? Pulled out of Irac long before they were ready with their own Constitution. They have been killing each other off ever since. Leaving Afganistan? They are so corrupt , they will go back to the Muslim Brotherhood. We need to leave, I agree!
But come on, don`t kill the messenger, kill the problem!!Wise up just a little.
NO I painted you as the true lying racist teabagger that YOU are.

ZERO CREDIBILITY = lying teabagger old man whitehair.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes you are the daughter of a donkey, pubicCON!
AND you are just an ASS, a foul mouthed troll. GRANDrand is the pubichead CON. I'm a DEMOCRAT, not a CON.

Go eat eat your pudding pops arisock. YOU fool no one with your little games loser.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
General Robert E Lee

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
NO I painted you as the true lying racist teabagger that YOU are.
ZERO CREDIBILITY = lying teabagger old man whitehair.
DITCH MITCH
If anyone on this topix has ZERO credibility, it's you, you piece of human garbage! You are also makeing death threats against people, and they have been reported too KAG cyber crimes! So keep going!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You all have it so ass backwards.
Lets take your chameleon friend AKA Hot C (Calvin_Coolish); He is
1. Atheist
2. Hate filled
3. Vulgar
4. Belligerent
5. Liberal/Progressive/Democrat
Would he fit right in with the "Jesus crowd"?
The "stingy Conservatives" keep people fed with food pantries, Christian Ministries, Catholic charities where people donate clothes food and cash to help pay utility bills, etc!
I don't see any "Atheist Food pantries" can you point one out?
Maybe Toys from Atheist programs?
I'm not hate-filled, and I'm not a Democrat
the rest is pretty close
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Another racist repuke making a rant. Trying to re-invent himself no doubt. Teabaggers GOP

Conservative Candidate Posts ‘Shoot The N****r’ Photo Of President Obama On Facebook (IMAGE & VIDEO)

Yet another conservative has called for gun violence against President Obama, this time on Facebook, and surprise, David Marsters is an old white guy who insists he isn’t racist. That’s impossible to believe, of course, especially when you read what he posted.

In a post which has since been taken down, a Republican candidate for selectman in the town of Sabbatus, Maine posted a picture of President Obama that said “Shoot the n****r,” the Bangor Daily News reports. David Marsters made the outrageous post because he thinks the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, will strip his sick wife, Mary, of health benefits. He refuses to apologize for his action and claims it isn’t a threat nor is it racist.

“(The Secret Service) didn’t see no pictures of Obama with bullet holes in his head,” Marsters said.“It’s not a threatening statement, in my opinion. People take it out of context as a threat.” He added,“I didn’t say I was going to shoot the president, or kill — shoot the n*****. Shoot the n*****— that’s what I said.” He insisted no threat was made because he didn’t say he or anyone else was going to do it.“I’m pissed off at the system, OK,” he said in an interview at his house Tuesday night.“We’re about to lose our benefits because of this ass****.””

Here’s a screenshot of David Marsters’ post:
It’s understandable that Marsters is upset. His wife has been in and out of the hospital and he fears for her life. But does that excuse his post on Facebook? Not only is the post a call to assassinate the leader of our nation, it uses a racial slur to refer to President Obama, who is the first African-American President.

Conservatives have used racially charged language for years to deride Obama and his policies ever since the 2008 Election. How can anyone not see this post as a call to violence? Marsters doesn’t, but he doesn’t even think it’s racist.“I’m a forward man. I say what I mean,” Marsters told the Daily News, which doesn’t exactly help his case since ‘Shoot the n****r’ on an Obama photo is a very clear statement. In an attempt to defend himself from being labeled a racist, Marsters actually claimed that he would call former Republican Presidential nominee Mitt Romney the n-word as well because according to him,“white people are n****rs too” in Massachusetts.
Something else that doesn’t help Marsters case is the fact that he’s also a birther.

“I fought 30 years for this f*****’ country,” David Marsters claims.“I’m not gonna let him (Obama) take it away!” In other words, Marsters wants someone to shoot President Obama. It would be a dream come true for most conservatives.

Nevertheless, such behavior is unacceptable, especially coming from a candidate for political office. As a former police officer, Marsters should know better than to advocate for gun violence, which has been plaguing the nation. He’s just another old white racist who doesn’t belong in public service, but he certainly belongs to the Republican Party. The question is, will any Republicans condemn this?

Here’s a video of the story via Raw Story:

Mark Kessler is at it again. You might remember that he is the now-suspended Pennsylvania Police Chief who essentially held the small town of Gilberton, PA hostage, and called for violence against Democrats and the government. Now, he is at it again, posting violence to YouTube that essentially threatens a city official.

Now, bearing all of this in mind, all I can say is that it would be an absolute travesty if Mark Kessler is not permanently banned from owning guns or being in any position of authority whatsoever. He is obviously insane, and dangerously so.

Read more: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/08/29/gun-n...

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't intend to play games with a child, young man, I mean you no disrespect.
good choice, old man...likewise
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If anyone on this topix has ZERO credibility, it's you, you piece of human garbage! You are also makeing death threats against people, and they have been reported too KAG cyber crimes! So keep going!
OH JOHNNY COME LATELY use your own terms loser. I haven't made a death threat to anyone you lying pos. That is you and your circus clown minions forte, not mine. You report all you want to. I have nothing to hide. YOU losers just can't take the truth and hate that I post it every day and will every day. Go suck your pudding pops arisock.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

It is now a done deal, recreational marijuana will soon be legalized in many states and federal laws will follow!

http://www.justice.gov/iso/opa/resources/3052...

^^^^jutice.gov^^^^pdf link^^^^

Now if they have allowed this exception to states rights, how can they prevail in a states right to legislate that ONLY legal residents may vote?
THEY CAN'T!
There will be no more ACORN or Move on.org fraud!

There's your answer chameleon man!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

OOPS: Senator Who Advocates Arming Teachers
Accidentally Shoots Teacher With Rubber Bullet

A state senator who is advocating for arming teachers in the aftermath of the school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, accidentally shot a teacher with a rubber bullet during a training course, the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette reports.

Arkansas Sen. Jeremy Hutchinson (R) recently participated in “active shooter” training and mistakenly shot a teacher who was confronting a so-called bad guy. The experience gave Hutchinson “some pause” but failed to shake his confidence in the plan.

Since the Newtown shooting, schools around the country have moved to encourage or require teachers (and sometimes students) to carry firearms.

But serious questions persist about the wisdom of arming teachers. Even trained police have a track record of mistakenly firing on civilians in standoff situations and in Kansas, a school that armed its teachers was denied coverage by major insurers, who deemed the armed teachers too great of a risk.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/08/29/2...

Dumbasses at their best. All major insurers should deny coverage for such an ignorant idea.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
good choice, old man...likewise
Hi Calvin, hope you had a good day at school. Ole arisocks has a new sock. Have fun with him.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Your being disrespectful to adults again Calvin.
Hey did you know that every thing that man can see with Hubble Space Telescope came from one spot that was the size of a Atom an they call it the big bang.
Kind of mind boggling.
the size of an Atom?
Big Bang? Never heard of it.
Who is Hubble, and what is a telescope?
...by the way, I saw Orion rising this morning at 4. Striking, but I like seeing it set in the West better, means it's Spring...but the winter night sky has brighter stars, don't you think?Looking forward to ISON...hope it shines.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 105,361 - 105,380 of144,983
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

120 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Becky Abner. N Richard hicks 3 min Lmao 17
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 6 min Hilljack 386
Beth Sanders 16 min stephanie 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min ChromiuMan 128,050
Where can I buy Pumpkins seeds to eat? (Oct '12) 52 min Just Looking 14
michelle P waiver program 1 hr Dannie 27
Barbourville topix 1 hr Just Looking 10
KC Basketball Coach 3 hr Panther 68
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs