'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#119865 Aug 29, 2013
OOPS: Senator Who Advocates Arming Teachers
Accidentally Shoots Teacher With Rubber Bullet

A state senator who is advocating for arming teachers in the aftermath of the school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, accidentally shot a teacher with a rubber bullet during a training course, the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette reports.

Arkansas Sen. Jeremy Hutchinson (R) recently participated in “active shooter” training and mistakenly shot a teacher who was confronting a so-called bad guy. The experience gave Hutchinson “some pause” but failed to shake his confidence in the plan.

Since the Newtown shooting, schools around the country have moved to encourage or require teachers (and sometimes students) to carry firearms.

But serious questions persist about the wisdom of arming teachers. Even trained police have a track record of mistakenly firing on civilians in standoff situations and in Kansas, a school that armed its teachers was denied coverage by major insurers, who deemed the armed teachers too great of a risk.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/08/29/2...

Dumbasses at their best. All major insurers should deny coverage for such an ignorant idea.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#119866 Aug 29, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
good choice, old man...likewise
Hi Calvin, hope you had a good day at school. Ole arisocks has a new sock. Have fun with him.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#119867 Aug 29, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Your being disrespectful to adults again Calvin.
Hey did you know that every thing that man can see with Hubble Space Telescope came from one spot that was the size of a Atom an they call it the big bang.
Kind of mind boggling.
the size of an Atom?
Big Bang? Never heard of it.
Who is Hubble, and what is a telescope?
...by the way, I saw Orion rising this morning at 4. Striking, but I like seeing it set in the West better, means it's Spring...but the winter night sky has brighter stars, don't you think?Looking forward to ISON...hope it shines.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#119869 Aug 29, 2013
Tea party speaker:‘Well, they want to call me a racist? Go ahead’

World Net Daily contributor and tea party activist Jerome Corsi isn’t afraid of being called a racist or a bigot.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/28/tea-par...

Like we didn't know that already just from the winged nut daily crap the )8~D> batshit crazy loon posts everyday. RACIST, RACIST, RACIST that is what I call him.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#119870 Aug 29, 2013
Rand Paul opposes U.S opposes U.S. attack if it could ‘kill Christians in Syria’

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said on Tuesday that an attack on Syria would be a bad idea if U.S. weapons were “used to kill Christians.”

In an interview with conservative radio host Mike Huckabee, Paul said that President Barack Obama needed to understand that “there are 2 million Christians living in Syria, more than just about any place in the Middle East.”

“And I just don’t want to see my kids or weapons of the United States being used to kill Christians in Syria,” he explained.

The British-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights has estimated that 106,000 people have died so far in the conflict in Syria. A recent study by the Humanitarian Intervention Centre projected that the death toll could top 400,000 by August of next year.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/29/rand-pa...

HAHAHA, idiot taking every photo op he can talking out his ass about things he knows very little about if anything,

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#119871 Aug 29, 2013
TAG your it Calvin. Got to go get dinner ready for the grill. Have fun with the two losers trying to appear as many. Ariscocks and his )8~D> batshit crazy loon and minions.

Be back later. STOMP ON THOSE ICONS losers. lmao

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

#119872 Aug 29, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Calvin, hope you had a good day at school. Ole arisocks has a new sock. Have fun with him.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
hey Ms R, is Ari's new sock the disgraced general?
...apropos, heh?
Art

United States

#119873 Aug 29, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
You all have got ol pubicCON mad as hell, with reason and real facts! I say old chaps, good job, jolly good job!
Impeach Obozo
Hang Holder for high treason
Ol' con is hallucinating about socks

#119874 Aug 29, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>LQQK Hillarod chill out you're just a old,boring,no humor,grabby,no imagination,anal,retetive person and a fuddy duddy.
wow, it's Clarence Darrow

#119875 Aug 29, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
TAG your it Calvin. Got to go get dinner ready for the grill. Have fun with the two losers trying to appear as many. Ariscocks and his )8~D> batshit crazy loon and minions.
Be back later. STOMP ON THOSE ICONS losers. lmao
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Enjoy your supper, Mr R...I got this
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#119876 Aug 29, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
OH JOHNNY COME LATELY use your own terms loser. I haven't made a death threat to anyone you lying pos. That is you and your circus clown minions forte, not mine. You report all you want to. I have nothing to hide. YOU losers just can't take the truth and hate that I post it every day and will every day. Go suck your pudding pops arisock.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I've been on here one hell of a lot longer than you! all you post is hate and lies, you are going to stroke out before long and put us out of your misery! I will make you look like the fool you are everyday, because it's easy, and I enjoy it!

#119878 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I've been on here one hell of a lot longer than you! all you post is hate and lies, you are going to stroke out before long and put us out of your misery! I will make you look like the fool you are everyday, because it's easy, and I enjoy it!
until someone pinches you, and you wake up?
who's going to win Ohio?
Brandon

Flatwoods, KY

#119881 Aug 29, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
Part time jobs are better than what we had when he came into office.
However the decline of the 40 hr week started long before Obama and can be directly traced to the decline of unions (Can you say "right to work states"?). Thanks republicans.
Yes you have to buy the insurance but because of the exchanges and the fact that everyone will be buying, insurance will be much cheaper.(supply and demand works well here) The states that have already started the exchanges are reporting a significant savings in insurance costs.
As for the lower incomes, the insurance cost will be offset with credits (most minimum wage workers will get it for free).
The economy is stable, but yes there is much room for improvement. If the republicans would just get out of the way instead of wasting time taking useless votes they KNOW cannot pass, maybe we can work on repairing and rebuilding our infrastructure which would provide many FULL TIME jobs.
<quoted text>
Wal Mart's cutting their 40 hr a week employee's hours back to 35 hr's this fall. Doesn't that mean they don't have to pay insurance and just pay the fine? I know ,I work there and I don't make enough $$ to support myself on my own, make a car payment, pay some rent I still have to live with the parents. Now I'm paying attention to the shit we're in.
When the president ran the first time,didn't he say something about people having to double up in homes to have a place to live. Hell, if this what he meant, we are all screwed! Isn't this the way people had to live back in the 30's and 40's, get married and bring your bride home to mother and daddy?
Grandpa says everybody had to live in same house and had to get up before daylight and milk cows and slop hogs and raise big gardens and go dig and sell herbs to make enough to live on.And ,if you couldn't afford to go to Dr you cured yourself with your herbs you hunted down and dug or died. Women had their babies at home with no meds or Dr,just a mid wife. Grandpa says thats
what we are getting back to and people din't have long lives then.

Since: Dec 11

#119883 Aug 29, 2013
Art wrote:
<quoted text>
Ol' con is hallucinating about socks
Must have been the scary clown reference I made once; they still have nightmares!
I used an Alinsky rule against them and created fear and confusion, LMAO! Henny Penny ran screaming!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#119884 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>
The only person you make a fool of daily, is yourself.

Mmmm. Cherry slurpee.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#119885 Aug 29, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Must have been the scary clown reference I made once; they still have nightmares!
I used an Alinsky rule against them and created fear and confusion, LMAO! Henny Penny ran screaming!
You live in a great big imaginary world.

Is it pastel colored?

#119886 Aug 29, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Don't listen to the that Broad Calvin she's just try to make you into a little Devilish thing like she is.
That would make the chameleon how old when he made this batch of poison?

http://www.topix.com/member/profile/akahotc

(read the posts and see how he has developed his thought processes)

#119887 Aug 29, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>DON'T go there Calvin your only 14 an its not nice to get potty mouth with your elders.
Hey does your mommy and daddy know your here on topixxx Mr. Coolish.
His former alias (how old was he writing stuff like this?:

http://www.bdlive.co.za/world/mideast/2013/08...

#119888 Aug 29, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
That would make the chameleon how old when he made this batch of poison?
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/akahotc
(read the posts and see how he has developed his thought processes)
thanks for the memories, Ari...I was just a lad way back then
in March
funny shit tho

#119890 Aug 29, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in a great big imaginary world.
Is it pastel colored?
Yours is a veritable cornucopia of glitter/unicorns/hope/change.. .
mine is based upon reality.

How's Iraq doing since the Dimoctrats made the decision to pull out? I'm glad all that oil we got (the soul reason we declared war?) has brought down the price of gasoline and diesel.

http://www.bdlive.co.za/world/mideast/2013/08...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who's the best lay from the creek 46 min tinsel 7
Bastards 54 min Dummies 1
Brett 1 hr Obvious 6
judy basinger (Jul '09) 2 hr Respect 17
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Known Fact 131,920
dinky phipps 2 hr Yep 4
VCR tapes to DVD tapes 5 hr Jackie 1
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 14 hr Lisa 185
To the Garland family 15 hr jack 7
Barbourville Dating