'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 5,261)

Showing posts 105,201 - 105,220 of139,065
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Just to be clear, I haven't "run off". It's late and I have livestock to tend in the morning. As much as I'd like to stick around to see what kind of spin ari/jay/inbred america/tofy puts on being outed, I'm tired and I'm going to bed. There's plenty of methane in the barn, so I'm not going to linger here to smell what comes off your posts.

RC Co-Cola, if you're still here, dream sweet. See you tomorrow.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

SEP
Harrodsburg, KY

Crow__ Profile
RECENT POSTS
HARRODSBURG, KY
Once again you've cherry-picked headlines (3 year old headlines, no less) and neglected to do a little research of your own. I remembered this tempest in a teapot, but I went back and checked just to make sure. GIPSA wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Along with that "level playing field", small farmers would have been inundated with paperwork to stay within the requirements. They would also have had to report private deals with buyers/sellers, which would then have been posted on a website, constituting a loss of privacy that you Republicans are always hollering about. No offense to Huffington, but they probably wouldn't know one end of a cow from the other, and you obviously don't recognize the scent of sensationalism. Perhaps it was masked by all that BS you post.(7 min ago | post #119560)
HARRODSBURG, KY
I was pointing out the apostrophes, RC. ari, jay, rebuild america (who already admitted he was ari) and tofy...look at the apostrophe placement. They all misuse it exactly the same. So did Witch Hazel. Now they're all silent, including wtf. They all disappeared at the same time.(1 hr ago | post #119550)
HARRODSBURG, KY
Witch Hazel - "Go Kid's ...!!!" Sure got quiet all of sudden. Curiouser and curiouser.(1 hr ago | post #119547)

http://www.topix.com/member/profile/crow__

oooopsi
:D
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
Just to be clear, I haven't "run off". It's late and I have livestock to tend in the morning. As much as I'd like to stick around to see what kind of spin ari/jay/inbred america/tofy puts on being outed, I'm tired and I'm going to bed. There's plenty of methane in the barn, so I'm not going to linger here to smell what comes off your posts.
RC Co-Cola, if you're still here, dream sweet. See you tomorrow.
G'nite ...
Caw Caw

dream tweet ...
you sexy mods ... you

;~)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
G'nite ...
Caw Caw
dream tweet ...
you sexy mods ... you
;~)
Ooh, piece of candy.

They're sexy, sexy mods btw. Little man bragging about his kickers, found out mods got bigger ones. Wondered where the mods were, they showed him, didn't they? Wait til little man sees the kickers the state mods got.

Heh.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh, piece of candy.
They're sexy, sexy mods btw. Little man bragging about his kickers, found out mods got bigger ones. Wondered where the mods were, they showed him, didn't they? Wait til little man sees the kickers the state mods got.
Heh.
Petitioning The President of the United States
The President of the United States: Either Make Topix Abide by the Law or Take the Site Down

Topix, LLC has become notorious for its tolerance of offensive, defamatory, harassing, and even criminal posts.

In August of 2010 -[topix - STILL going STRONG w/libTARDS]

CEO Chris Tolles joined into an agreement with the Attorney General’s office of 32 states. The Attorney Generals and Consumer Affairs were concerned about the conduct taking place on this website and found it necessary to address several issues surrounding that conduct and how Topix should handle those issues from that date on.

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-president...

Lotta good AG's did :)

eh?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Petitioning The President of the United States
The President of the United States: Either Make Topix Abide by the Law or Take the Site Down
Topix, LLC has become notorious for its tolerance of offensive, defamatory, harassing, and even criminal posts.
In August of 2010 -[topix - STILL going STRONG w/libTARDS]
CEO Chris Tolles joined into an agreement with the Attorney General’s office of 32 states. The Attorney Generals and Consumer Affairs were concerned about the conduct taking place on this website and found it necessary to address several issues surrounding that conduct and how Topix should handle those issues from that date on.
http://www.change.org/petitions/the-president...
Lotta good AG's did :)
eh?
Does your computer just not pull up anything current, or is it operator error?

Try researching something recent for a change. You might be surprised. I know I was. Of course you probably won't be as happy with the results as I was. Sorry 'bout your luck.

Goodnight, you desiccated old Gila monster. You're dismissed.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
G'nite ...
Caw Caw
dream tweet ...
you sexy mods ... you
;~)
Hey there AL....been on another site. Just came in to look back a few pages. I am laughing my assoff at the correct-a-spell nitwit's remarks about apostrophes.....and the reason is because I have seen the great government official on here make this statement:

"I have went".

She's done it several times and I was going to remark, but thought, she isn't worth the time!

Anyone who works for the gov. that many years should know it's, "I have gone". And another one on the food donkey, Mrs. O. And the reason is, did you catch the picture of the prez eating a 7" Dairy Queen, while his daughter stood there with a king size Slurpy she was sharing with a friend? Wonder how many calories are in a king size slurpy? We'll they won't get one in New York, lol! Further, it's been reported that Friday night at the WH is pizza night when they have friends in for pizza and music. lol. Talk about hypocrites!

I asked my kid last year when this all came about if they served this stuff in school. He said they did. He said the lunch room teacher told them they had to take three vegetables off a vegetable tray. That being, cauliflower, celery and raw carrots. I asked if he saw the kids eating any of it, and he said, "not many". He said most of them threw it in the waste basket. I know he didn't eat his because he don't like any of them. What a waste of money! You can't dictate to people what they have to eat. You couldn't pay me to eat okra, cooked carrots or beets. Don't like, don't eat them.

And as for her testimony of the wheat bread and low fat milk. Anybody who reads labels knows that low fat has more sugar. It has to, to make it taste better, and cheaper wheat bread is colored with caramel. To get a good wheat bread you have to spend over three dollars. No corn syrup and no hydrogenated fats.

LoL.......what dorks!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Obama’s Puerile Molestation of the Constitution is Gruesome & Exceptionally Dangerous

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...

Tip of my 'fedora' to Jay for 'originally' commenting about this site ...

:)

Good Night *Patriots*
<3
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there AL....been on another site. Just came in to look back a few pages. I am laughing my assoff at the correct-a-spell nitwit's remarks about apostrophes.....and the reason is because I have seen the great government official on here make this statement:
"I have went".
She's done it several times and I was going to remark, but thought, she isn't worth the time!
Anyone who works for the gov. that many years should know it's, "I have gone". And another one on the food donkey, Mrs. O. And the reason is, did you catch the picture of the prez eating a 7" Dairy Queen, while his daughter stood there with a king size Slurpy she was sharing with a friend? Wonder how many calories are in a king size slurpy? We'll they won't get one in New York, lol! Further, it's been reported that Friday night at the WH is pizza night when they have friends in for pizza and music. lol. Talk about hypocrites!
I asked my kid last year when this all came about if they served this stuff in school. He said they did. He said the lunch room teacher told them they had to take three vegetables off a vegetable tray. That being, cauliflower, celery and raw carrots. I asked if he saw the kids eating any of it, and he said, "not many". He said most of them threw it in the waste basket. I know he didn't eat his because he don't like any of them. What a waste of money! You can't dictate to people what they have to eat. You couldn't pay me to eat okra, cooked carrots or beets. Don't like, don't eat them.
And as for her testimony of the wheat bread and low fat milk. Anybody who reads labels knows that low fat has more sugar. It has to, to make it taste better, and cheaper wheat bread is colored with caramel. To get a good wheat bread you have to spend over three dollars. No corn syrup and no hydrogenated fats.
LoL.......what dorks!
apostrophes ...
ha ha ha ...

Yeah ... some of this when he was on 'vacation' in Martha's Vineyard ... What a way to 'stand up' for his first lady ... huh?

Lots of government spending IS 'wasteful'...
Just check out Tom Coburn's investigative site on what ALL it's WASTED on!

WHOLE milk is BETTER for school age children!
I'm living proof of it.
NEVER have been overweight ...
STILL use WHOLE Vitamin D milk ...
Eat "anything" I want ...

Like 'baby bear's soup ... Just right :)

Good Night & God Bless ...
<3
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
apostrophes ...
ha ha ha ...
Yeah ... some of this when he was on 'vacation' in Martha's Vineyard ... What a way to 'stand up' for his first lady ... huh?
I'm living proof of it.
<3

And one more thing and I'm out too.

My daughter who has the newborn, well, she's turning 6 months - took her to her doctor for her checkup. She said she could start her on whole milk, 1/2 formula 1/2 whole milk to sort of break her in. She asked her if it wouldn't make her fat, or was 2% ok. Doc says, no she should have whole milk because babies and children need that fat in whole milk for good brain development.

Interesting eh?

Good night lady, and "dream sweet".
SEP

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
apostrophes ...
ha ha ha ...
I'm living proof of it.
<3
We can only assume your body is in the same shape as your mind.
It's not that you're the first loser on here, but still; we shudder at the thought.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

To all conservative trolls claiming that Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican. It's not true and was debunked many times.( http://bit.ly/MLK-was-a-liberal ) It is pathetic when 2013 Republicans can't leave the rigid political labeling mindset. That is the tragedy - GOP of today would banish Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Eisenhower... even REAL Reagan would be too liberal for the right wingers who have hijacked the Republican Party...

1) Martin Luther King Was A Liberal Progressive Who Favored Left Wing Causes & Don’t You Forget It: http://bit.ly/MLK-was-a-liberal <- READ

2) http://bit.ly/MLK-was-not-a-Republican

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Martin Luther King Was A Liberal Progressive Who Favored Left Wing Causes & Don’t You Forget It

As we head towards the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington, it is worth pausing for a second to solidly stake out the fact that Martin Luther King Jr. was a man of the left.
For years the right has sought to either de-politicize Rev. King or expunge his leftist sentiment from the public record. We are told time and again that King was somehow beyond ideology and that his quest for civil rights and justice didn’t deal in politics.

Bull.

Rev. King was a liberal. A dyed in the wool liberal. He was on the left. He favored liberal solutions and liberal policies. He wasn’t a centrist, moderate, on the center-left or God forbid anywhere near the right. HE WAS A LIBERAL.

The first, and worst counterargument to King’s liberalism often relies on conservatives assuming that people are either stupid, ignorant or unwilling to challenge their perversion of history. They claim that since the most vehement of opposition to King was often rooted in the Democratic party, while he had support in the Republican party, as proof that he was on the right.

This is absurd because it pretends that both parties occupied the same positions on the left-right spectrum in 1963 that they do today. In fact, as anyone who has ever cracked open a history book understands, the Democrats had a contingent of southern racists while the Republicans had northeastern liberals.

It just happens that it was the movement led by Rev. King and others that helped to remake the two parties. Lyndon Johnson – a Democrat – signed the Civil Rights Act into law, and the racist Dixiecrats soon found themselves on the outside of the party. Similarly, the conservative takeover of the Republican Party – liberal Rockefeller lost the nomination in favor of Goldwater – moved that party to the right. Soon the Dixiecrats found a resting place in the GOP while liberals became a part of the Democratic Party.

But back to King.

If he had lived until today, I doubt he would be happy with the Democratic party in many ways. Based on his ideology, King would see a party much too tied to the center-left than the left. He would probably be elated to see Obama elected to the presidency, but be disappointed by his policies on a host of issues, including economics, foreign policy, and other domestic policies.

Because Martin Luther King Jr. was a liberal. He opposed war. He supported income redistribution. He supported jobs programs, government spending, and on and on and on. He was a man of the left, and don’t you dare forget it.

http://thedailybanter.com/2013/08/martin-luth...

Don't forget to watch the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES's speech today from the Lincoln Memorial.

DC is awesome. Wish I could be there. Cringe all day repukes. I am sure you will and sling that racism you are so good at. I will be back later to see your hate, gloom and doom. Big day today. Got to get going.

RIP RACIST TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
Et tu, tofy?
ari - "...over my post's..."
jay - "...rest of the moron's..."
rebuild america - "...group of racist's..."
tofy - "...hard core dope smoker's..."
Like I said, your picture should be in the dictionary beside the word "tell". This is just one of them.
That last post was not his best..
Too much recreational consumption!

:b

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal Dribble!
They are sooooo over medicated, they don't realize it!
Better to have them here than on the road again!
At least we can all laugh at them when they crash here.
:b
By cracky, Ari, I do believe that you've hit on the reason! Have a great day, my friend!!!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

@ the LINCON MEMORIAL today, the "Stairs" of empty chairs will be historic installation art.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

YES! MLK Jr. Was Republican, the African American struggle for equality was fought with help from Northern and Southern Republicans! Southern Democrats were the plantation owners, they were the face of oppression. Was Sen. Robert Byrd a Klan Leader...YES he was!
Dimocrats have had assistance of liberal media to reinvent history, who fought against equal rights?
Who fought against desegregation?
Ask MLK's wife, daughter, niece THEY SAY MLK was REPUBLICAN!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Mrs. King was not allowed to speak, because she would have been listened to. The boys have been neutralized by the DNC agenda leaders, and protected from the race traitors, they stand with today.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

‘Earpiece envy’: White House colleagues skeptical about why Valerie Jarrett[Iranian] has detail

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/25/earpiece-en...

freeinpa
And yet 4 Americans died in Benghazi without having sufficient protection
``````````

Pray tell.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

August 28, 2013
MSNBC ratings down double digits
Rick Moran
Someone should inquire of MSNBC how being widely known as a network that shills for Obama is working out for them.
Oh - wait:

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/08/m...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 105,201 - 105,220 of139,065
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

135 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min do whut 123,195
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 17 min Anne52 81,258
Jeff's Creek Baptist Church 32 min sad 3
looking for free dog 36 min sad 6
somepplarebitchs 49 min gator 17
Mayor Thompson baby 1 hr facts 37
knox county social services 1 hr Sue 8
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 3 hr really 43
•••