'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
105,141 - 105,160 of 149,680 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
The irony: President Nobel Peace Prize is about to start World War III.
World War III? Bit dramatic, don't you think? Not to mention premature.

If this does become a conflict/war, it was started by Bashar al-Assad, not the U.S.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
No, arisocks, unlike you CONS I research and read ALL news, not selected gloom and doom fauxbox rhetoric and propaganda your loon cuts and pastes. YOUR's and quitter palin's lame stream is something you dreamed up. Don't make me repost the long list of what would be on if liberals were running the media as you say. Sell that shit on your let's hate on the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES site you bunch troll. We're not buying it.
15 things everyone would know if there were a liberal media
Prince Riebus (and apparently many others) still thinks there's a liberal media.
While I share Prince's frustration with the media, as a liberal, I'd like to go on record and state that the media isn't focusing on issues I care about. They seem to be far more focused on entertainment and making money.

One way to approach the topic is to simply ask: If we have a "liberal media," where are the liberal stories?

http://www.dailykos.com
DITCH MITCH
If there was no bias...no one would mention it right?
ESPECIALLY a liberal media outlet:

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-rof...

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
World War III? Bit dramatic, don't you think? Not to mention premature.
If this does become a conflict/war, it was started by Bashar al-Assad, not the U.S.
But wasn't it the Obama "apology tour" that made the argument we need to mind our own business? Quit pissin in the bean pies of Muslims? Why did Obama draw a "Red Line" for them to cross (many times, many ways)?
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
But wasn't it the Obama "apology tour" that made the argument we need to mind our own business? Quit pissin in the bean pies of Muslims? Why did Obama draw a "Red Line" for them to cross (many times, many ways)?
lol And the dems have bragged and bragged about Obama's crackerjack leadership being the reason that the Middle East respects the United States again. They like us...they really do! lmao

Red Rover Red Rover we dare you to cross over...Obama's 4th red line threat. lol

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

One can only wonder? We evict people from their homes and get mad because they're homeless? we feed people through nutritional supplement programs i.e food stamps, as some like that terminology and we get angry over 133.00 a month in supplement nutritional assistance.
We call the Affordable Health Care Act..Obama Care; When in fact it's been on a wish list for nearly a century.
The only people who benefit are employers the scoundrels have figured out how to cut hours worked so they don't have to foot the employee insurance premiums.
The 30 or 40 million or so the AHCA was deemed for, only have to pay a small premium from income tax returns,which by the way, which Conservatives also complain over saying people who don't work shouldn't receive a tax return.
We cant want to drug test people on assistance...never mind the sky rocket cost of drug screens!
Exactly what do Conservatives want? The don't believe in conservation any longer,they use all the natural resources they can dig from the ground until their fingers are nubs.
War is the most expensive item on their wish list next to the Great Penitentiary industrial complex;Yeah put all non- violent, drug possessing hard core dope smoker's in jail,that's all ways the best answer.
BTW it's costing more per year than the Afghan war!
So you believe in small government,OK? lets see. How come you never refuse federal money to your state or cut the number of congressmen/women in your district or say no to expense spy surveillance
programs like the NSA or cut any out-dated military bases across Europe or any freaking' place Else for that matter. Personal safety??? laughable to say the least.

PEACE
tofy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Ah, Assless you're here. Excellent.

What's this about me making slurs against Native Americans?

And what exactly did you mean by this:

wtf
Munfordville, KY
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|

Judge it!
|
35 min ago

Judged:

Are you so mesmerized by Ari and Jay that you would give anything to be like them? Imitation is the highest form of flattery. 
You are a sad little person who realizes you have to imitate someone else just to get noticed. Well, change your "soiled draws" cause I gave you a little attention even if it was only to make fun of you.
You're welcome, sad person!

Inquiring minds want to know.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
One can only wonder? We evict people from their homes and get mad because they're homeless? we feed people through nutritional supplement programs i.e food stamps, as some like that terminology and we get angry over 133.00 a month in supplement nutritional assistance.
We call the Affordable Health Care Act..Obama Care; When in fact it's been on a wish list for nearly a century.
The only people who benefit are employers the scoundrels have figured out how to cut hours worked so they don't have to foot the employee insurance premiums.
The 30 or 40 million or so the AHCA was deemed for, only have to pay a small premium from income tax returns,which by the way, which Conservatives also complain over saying people who don't work shouldn't receive a tax return.
We cant want to drug test people on assistance...never mind the sky rocket cost of drug screens!
Exactly what do Conservatives want? The don't believe in conservation any longer,they use all the natural resources they can dig from the ground until their fingers are nubs.
War is the most expensive item on their wish list next to the Great Penitentiary industrial complex;Yeah put all non- violent, drug possessing hard core dope smoker's in jail,that's all ways the best answer.
So you believe in small government,OK? lets see. How come you never refuse federal money to your state or cut the number of congressmen/women in your district or say no to expense spy surveillance
programs like the NSA or cut any out-dated military bases across Europe or any freaking' place Else for that matter. Personal safety??? laughable to say the least.
PEACE
tofy
Hey tofy! Good to see you. Great post, and I like your new headline. Heh. "Dave's not here, man."
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

COPIED from another poster:

Kentucky students to first lady Michelle Obama: Your food ‘tastes like v---t’

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/27/kentucky-st...

Go Kid's ...!!!
She HAS ruined the food for the school kids.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

>>>--> Denizens of Harlan County don’t much care, though. Their primary concern at the board meeting was a bevy of complaints that local children are starving at lunch — and for the remainder of the school day — because the food on offer in the cafeteria is crappy and there isn't nearly enough of it.

Doctor Who

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Boy this shyt is serious! republicratards!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
PEACE
tofy
Well said tofy. Peace to you.

Iraq 2003 - 2013
130,000+ dead Iraqis
4,800+ dead coalition troops
Cost to U.S. taxpayer:$6 trillion

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED ~ G.W. Bush

Over 6,650 American men and women in uniform have died in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan

+ the 3,000+ on 9/11.

You might be a republiCON if you have a fetish for war and invading countries

You might be a republiCON if President Obama brings home 10,000 soldiers from war and call it a "failed jobs program."

You might be a RepubliCON if you politicized Benghazi for months, then cheered when the sequester cut $79 million more from the Embassy Security budget.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
COPIED from another poster:
Kentucky students to first lady Michelle Obama: Your food ‘tastes like v---t’
Go Kid's ...!!!
She HAS ruined the food for the school kids.
The ketchup is a vegetable controversy refers to proposed United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) regulations, early in the presidency of Ronald Reagan, that intended to provide more flexibility in meal planning to local school lunch administrators coping with National School Lunch Plan subsidy cuts enacted by the Omnibus Regulation Acts of 1980 and 1981.[1][2] The regulations allowed administrators the opportunity to credit items not explicitly listed that met nutritional requirements. While ketchup was not mentioned in the original regulations, pickle relish was used as an example of an item that could count as a vegetable.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketchup_as_a_veg...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Et tu, tofy?

ari - "...over my post's..."

jay - "...rest of the moron's..."

rebuild america - "...group of racist's..."

tofy - "...hard core dope smoker's..."

Like I said, your picture should be in the dictionary beside the word "tell". This is just one of them.

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Thankfully, Hypocritical Republican Governors are Embracing Obamacare

n the latest display of hypocrisy from the right, a surprising variety of Republican governors have recently sought out federal funds under Obamacare, many of them to expand Medicaid eligibility for more residents, a centerpiece of the law that the Supreme Court made optional for states last year.

A great deal of Republican Governors have made it the focal point of their tenure to bash the Patient Protection And Affordable Care Act and make sure to stand in solidarity with House Republicans, who have now tried to repeal the law unsuccessfully a record 40 times. So it’s not without a sense of irony, that they seem to be finding creative ways to take these optional funds created by accepting the Act.

While still doing everything in their power to seem like they are not.

These range from disclaimers about helplessness to comply before accepting funds, to calling Obamacare something different while accepting funds, to presenting the measure as their own personal idea before… you guessed it, accepting Obamacare funds.

Prefacing his acceptance of optional Obamacare benefits for the state, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie stated,“Let me be clear, I am no fan of the Affordable Care Act. I think it is wrong for New Jersey and wrong for America. I fought against it and believe, in the long run, it will not achieve what it promises. However it is now the law of the land. I will make all my judgements as governor based on what is best for New Jerseyans”
Since it prefaced his acceptance of the measure, one can only logically assume that what is “best for New Jerseyans” seems to coincide with accepting the Affordable Care Act, because well, otherwise… why accept something you disagree with so much?

Rick Perry, another staunch Obamacare detractor who was extremely vocal during his campaign trail for the Presidential nomination, is also accepting Obamacare funds. A Rick Perry spokewoman was quoted as saying “The bottom line is it has nothing to do with Obamacare” in reference to accepting a provision dealing with the Community First Choice program.

Except it has everything to do with Obamacare because, as the Department of Health Services explained last February, the new Community First Choice program was explicitly set up under the Affordable Care Act.

This certainly seems duplicitous, but pales in comparison to Governor Jan Brewer’s approach.

After catching hell from fellow Republicans following her decision to accept Obamacare proposals in her state, Governor Jan Brewer went a step further, and decided to appropriate Obamacare, by renaming it her Medicaid Restoration Plan, hoping to distract from her support. She said,“While I remain opposed to the Affordable Care Act, it’s become increasingly clear to me that the status quo is not an option. With my Medicaid Restoration Plan, we can continue providing cost-effective care to these individuals – America’s working poor.”
This is the height of hypocrisy.

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/obamacare-welc...

Glad our Democratic Governor has the jump on all the rest. Watch the results long before elections and the lies will be evident to all. hahaha

Hypocrites is right.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Unbelievable anyone watch this garbage. Losing more women votes. The DEMS thank them in advance. lol

FOXNews “Expert” Defends Higher Healthcare Costs For Women: They “Have The Breasts”(VIDEO)

Fox News raised their bar for sex discrimination by bringing in a “medical expert” on Tuesday made the case that President Barack Obama’s administration was wrong to force end gender -based cost discrimination in health insurance rates because men “only have the prostate,” while women “have the breasts, they have the ovaries.”
“Look, it’s not bias, I’m not saying this as a man,” Fox News’“Medical A-Team” contributor Dr. David Samadi told the hosts of Fox & Friends.“They go through a lot of preventive screenings, they give birth, they have the whole mammogram, the Pap smear. Guys, we don’t like to go to doctors, right? Seventy percent of health care decisions are made by women. In my own practice, I see it’s the women who bring the guys, who say, go get screened.”

“Yeah, but shouldn’t that earn us a discount?” Fox News host Gretchen Carlson chimed in.“Basic fact that we are responsible for getting our men to come to the doctor? And what about the fact that women, because they do all this preventative care, maybe their health issues end up costing less than men’s, who don’t go to the doctor until it’s a crisis and a big deal.”

“Yes, that’s a good point, except that, you know, women live longer,” Samadi asserted.“Women live until age 81 and men live only until 76. So, we’re using the health care system much less.”

“In this case, it’s not equal,” co-host Brian Kilmeade said in agreement.“You have a better time on Earth than we do, you’re here a lot more. You have six years of heaven, where you just have no men around.”

Carlson pointed out that women were blamed for maternity costs,“but men and women have babies together.”

“I agree with you that it’s a shared responsibility,” Samadi said.“But just the way the system are — in my field, we only have the prostate. Women have the breasts, they have the ovaries, they have the uterus. They get checked in every part.”

“1-800-GOD, can we change the organs of a woman so that she doesn’t cost so much?” Carlson joked.

They ended the segment in a fit of laughter, leaving many to wonder exactly what they found to be so funny about gender-based healthcare cost discrimination.

Watch the video from Fox News’ Fox & Friends and share this and other related articles on social media forums so that we can expose and eradicate FOX bigotry.

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/foxnews-expert...

The video is from fauxbox.

What total IGNORANCE.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Witch Hazel - "Go Kid's ...!!!"

Sure got quiet all of sudden.

Curiouser and curiouser.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
Curiouser and curiouser.
haha, I thought the same thing. Have you seen some of these fat ass kids. Never exercise, eat junk all day, play video games and can't handle the idea the school wants them to eat healthy so they live longer and stay healthy. What a thing to applaud.

Other gripes involved the new bread, which students don’t want to eat because it’s brown wheat bread, and the new milk, which is skim or one percent fat, not two percent or whole. The cafeteria’s chocolate- and strawberry-flavored milk offerings are now nonfat.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/08/27/ky-stude... ’s-school-lunches-“taste-vomit ”#ixzz2dEQAnRRe

wheat bread and low fat flavored milk. How terrible. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Crow__ wrote:
Curiouser and curiouser.
I "do" have other THINGS I 'can' do ...
Than stay on this RAG!...
With ALL the derogatory comments towards me.
I don't live on HERE!
Like some have SAID!

BUT ...
Do post a lot ...

WHEN "I" WANT TO
:D

And not 'only' on THIS board!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, I thought the same thing. Have you seen some of these fat ass kids. Never exercise, eat junk all day, play video games and can't handle the idea the school wants them to eat healthy so they live longer and stay healthy. What a thing to applaud.
Other gripes involved the new bread, which students don’t want to eat because it’s brown wheat bread, and the new milk, which is skim or one percent fat, not two percent or whole. The cafeteria’s chocolate- and strawberry-flavored milk offerings are now nonfat.
Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/08/27/ky-stude... ’s-school-lunches-“taste-vomit ”#ixzz2dEQAnRRe
wheat bread and low fat flavored milk. How terrible. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I was pointing out the apostrophes, RC. ari, jay, rebuild america (who already admitted he was ari) and tofy...look at the apostrophe placement. They all misuse it exactly the same. So did Witch Hazel. Now they're all silent, including wtf. They all disappeared at the same time.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Occupy the Food System

... the Obama administration delivered a crushing blow to a crucial rule proposed by the USDA (known as the GIPSA rule), which was meant to level the playing field for independent cattle ranchers. The large meatpackers, who would have lost some of their power, lobbied hard and won to leave the beef market as it is -- ruled by corporate giants. In the same month, new school lunch rules proposed by the USDA that would have brought more fresh food to school cafeterias were weakened by Congress. Food processors -- the corporations that turn potatoes into French fries and chicken into nuggets -- spent $5.6 million to lobby against the new rules and won, with Congress going so far as agreeing to call pizza a vegetable. Both decisions demonstrate that corporate power wins and the health of our markets and our children loses.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/willie-nelson/o...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
who knows Lecora Smith???? 26 min sue earren 4
Melinda and Anthony affair 27 min nasty 6
Sheriff deputies 29 min Answer 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min Yes and Amen 130,176
puppet masters of knox co. who are they? 36 min Answer 7
Debate: Ferguson - Barbourville, KY 4 hr Animals 5
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 6 hr SLY WEST 3,468
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••