'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#119573 Aug 27, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there AL....been on another site. Just came in to look back a few pages. I am laughing my assoff at the correct-a-spell nitwit's remarks about apostrophes.....and the reason is because I have seen the great government official on here make this statement:
"I have went".
She's done it several times and I was going to remark, but thought, she isn't worth the time!
Anyone who works for the gov. that many years should know it's, "I have gone". And another one on the food donkey, Mrs. O. And the reason is, did you catch the picture of the prez eating a 7" Dairy Queen, while his daughter stood there with a king size Slurpy she was sharing with a friend? Wonder how many calories are in a king size slurpy? We'll they won't get one in New York, lol! Further, it's been reported that Friday night at the WH is pizza night when they have friends in for pizza and music. lol. Talk about hypocrites!
I asked my kid last year when this all came about if they served this stuff in school. He said they did. He said the lunch room teacher told them they had to take three vegetables off a vegetable tray. That being, cauliflower, celery and raw carrots. I asked if he saw the kids eating any of it, and he said, "not many". He said most of them threw it in the waste basket. I know he didn't eat his because he don't like any of them. What a waste of money! You can't dictate to people what they have to eat. You couldn't pay me to eat okra, cooked carrots or beets. Don't like, don't eat them.
And as for her testimony of the wheat bread and low fat milk. Anybody who reads labels knows that low fat has more sugar. It has to, to make it taste better, and cheaper wheat bread is colored with caramel. To get a good wheat bread you have to spend over three dollars. No corn syrup and no hydrogenated fats.
LoL.......what dorks!
apostrophes ...
ha ha ha ...

Yeah ... some of this when he was on 'vacation' in Martha's Vineyard ... What a way to 'stand up' for his first lady ... huh?

Lots of government spending IS 'wasteful'...
Just check out Tom Coburn's investigative site on what ALL it's WASTED on!

WHOLE milk is BETTER for school age children!
I'm living proof of it.
NEVER have been overweight ...
STILL use WHOLE Vitamin D milk ...
Eat "anything" I want ...

Like 'baby bear's soup ... Just right :)

Good Night & God Bless ...
<3
Jay

Paris, TN

#119574 Aug 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
apostrophes ...
ha ha ha ...
Yeah ... some of this when he was on 'vacation' in Martha's Vineyard ... What a way to 'stand up' for his first lady ... huh?
I'm living proof of it.
<3

And one more thing and I'm out too.

My daughter who has the newborn, well, she's turning 6 months - took her to her doctor for her checkup. She said she could start her on whole milk, 1/2 formula 1/2 whole milk to sort of break her in. She asked her if it wouldn't make her fat, or was 2% ok. Doc says, no she should have whole milk because babies and children need that fat in whole milk for good brain development.

Interesting eh?

Good night lady, and "dream sweet".
SEP

Harrodsburg, KY

#119575 Aug 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
apostrophes ...
ha ha ha ...
I'm living proof of it.
<3
We can only assume your body is in the same shape as your mind.
It's not that you're the first loser on here, but still; we shudder at the thought.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#119588 Aug 28, 2013
To all conservative trolls claiming that Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican. It's not true and was debunked many times.( http://bit.ly/MLK-was-a-liberal ) It is pathetic when 2013 Republicans can't leave the rigid political labeling mindset. That is the tragedy - GOP of today would banish Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Eisenhower... even REAL Reagan would be too liberal for the right wingers who have hijacked the Republican Party...

1) Martin Luther King Was A Liberal Progressive Who Favored Left Wing Causes & Don’t You Forget It: http://bit.ly/MLK-was-a-liberal <- READ

2) http://bit.ly/MLK-was-not-a-Republican

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#119589 Aug 28, 2013
Martin Luther King Was A Liberal Progressive Who Favored Left Wing Causes & Don’t You Forget It

As we head towards the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington, it is worth pausing for a second to solidly stake out the fact that Martin Luther King Jr. was a man of the left.
For years the right has sought to either de-politicize Rev. King or expunge his leftist sentiment from the public record. We are told time and again that King was somehow beyond ideology and that his quest for civil rights and justice didn’t deal in politics.

Bull.

Rev. King was a liberal. A dyed in the wool liberal. He was on the left. He favored liberal solutions and liberal policies. He wasn’t a centrist, moderate, on the center-left or God forbid anywhere near the right. HE WAS A LIBERAL.

The first, and worst counterargument to King’s liberalism often relies on conservatives assuming that people are either stupid, ignorant or unwilling to challenge their perversion of history. They claim that since the most vehement of opposition to King was often rooted in the Democratic party, while he had support in the Republican party, as proof that he was on the right.

This is absurd because it pretends that both parties occupied the same positions on the left-right spectrum in 1963 that they do today. In fact, as anyone who has ever cracked open a history book understands, the Democrats had a contingent of southern racists while the Republicans had northeastern liberals.

It just happens that it was the movement led by Rev. King and others that helped to remake the two parties. Lyndon Johnson – a Democrat – signed the Civil Rights Act into law, and the racist Dixiecrats soon found themselves on the outside of the party. Similarly, the conservative takeover of the Republican Party – liberal Rockefeller lost the nomination in favor of Goldwater – moved that party to the right. Soon the Dixiecrats found a resting place in the GOP while liberals became a part of the Democratic Party.

But back to King.

If he had lived until today, I doubt he would be happy with the Democratic party in many ways. Based on his ideology, King would see a party much too tied to the center-left than the left. He would probably be elated to see Obama elected to the presidency, but be disappointed by his policies on a host of issues, including economics, foreign policy, and other domestic policies.

Because Martin Luther King Jr. was a liberal. He opposed war. He supported income redistribution. He supported jobs programs, government spending, and on and on and on. He was a man of the left, and don’t you dare forget it.

http://thedailybanter.com/2013/08/martin-luth...

Don't forget to watch the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES's speech today from the Lincoln Memorial.

DC is awesome. Wish I could be there. Cringe all day repukes. I am sure you will and sling that racism you are so good at. I will be back later to see your hate, gloom and doom. Big day today. Got to get going.

RIP RACIST TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Dec 11

#119593 Aug 28, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Et tu, tofy?
ari - "...over my post's..."
jay - "...rest of the moron's..."
rebuild america - "...group of racist's..."
tofy - "...hard core dope smoker's..."
Like I said, your picture should be in the dictionary beside the word "tell". This is just one of them.
That last post was not his best..
Too much recreational consumption!

:b

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#119594 Aug 28, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal Dribble!
They are sooooo over medicated, they don't realize it!
Better to have them here than on the road again!
At least we can all laugh at them when they crash here.
:b
By cracky, Ari, I do believe that you've hit on the reason! Have a great day, my friend!!!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#119601 Aug 28, 2013
@ the LINCON MEMORIAL today, the "Stairs" of empty chairs will be historic installation art.

Since: Dec 11

#119602 Aug 28, 2013
YES! MLK Jr. Was Republican, the African American struggle for equality was fought with help from Northern and Southern Republicans! Southern Democrats were the plantation owners, they were the face of oppression. Was Sen. Robert Byrd a Klan Leader...YES he was!
Dimocrats have had assistance of liberal media to reinvent history, who fought against equal rights?
Who fought against desegregation?
Ask MLK's wife, daughter, niece THEY SAY MLK was REPUBLICAN!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#119603 Aug 28, 2013
Mrs. King was not allowed to speak, because she would have been listened to. The boys have been neutralized by the DNC agenda leaders, and protected from the race traitors, they stand with today.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#119606 Aug 28, 2013
‘Earpiece envy’: White House colleagues skeptical about why Valerie Jarrett[Iranian] has detail

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/25/earpiece-en...

freeinpa
And yet 4 Americans died in Benghazi without having sufficient protection
``````````

Pray tell.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#119609 Aug 28, 2013
August 28, 2013
MSNBC ratings down double digits
Rick Moran
Someone should inquire of MSNBC how being widely known as a network that shills for Obama is working out for them.
Oh - wait:

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/08/m...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
American Lady

Danville, KY

#119610 Aug 28, 2013
August 28, 2013
The Dream is No More
By Steve McCann
It was an overcast, albeit relatively mild August day by Washington D.C. standards, fifty years ago today, as I joined the thousands walking along Constitution Avenue toward the Lincoln Memorial. Many of those in the crowd who had traveled vast distances by busses and cars from all over the nation, but in particular the deep South, had a look of apprehension bordering on fear, not knowing what to expect from the police and those vehemently opposed to unfettered civil rights. Despite the trepidation and regardless of skin color, nationality or faith all were determined to compel the nation to listen to their voices. Little did those of us there understand or appreciate that the 28th day of August 1963 would be historic not only because of the electrifying oration delivered by Martin Luther King but that this singular event would mark the beginning of the end of institutional discrimination and racism in the United States.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/08/the_dr...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#119611 Aug 28, 2013
August 19, 2013
Forever 21...but only working 29.5 hours weekly
Ethel C. Fenig

While liberals were busy bemoaning the low wages of the minimally skilled hamburger flippers and other fast food employees, while Congress and the unions were busy exempting themselves from the Obamacare they pushed for,, another group of workers was falling victim to the Unaffordable Health Care Act.

Shop girls. Sales clerks.

Forever 21, the privately held fast fashion retailer teen aged girls just lo-o-ove, recently informed many full time employees that beginning Sunday, August 18 they were suddenly part time employees; their maximum working hours dropping to 29.5 hours a week.

Obamacare's mandatory employer provided health insurance kicks in for employees who work a minimum of...30 hours. How convenient for the company which naturally denies Obamacare inspired the decision; instead because ...

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/08/f...

Nahhhh ....
obotcare doesn't HURT ... does it?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#119612 Aug 28, 2013
August Announced Layoff Total (Est.)- 20,095
August Announced Closing Total (Est.)- 169

http://www.dailyjobcuts.com/

This is D~A~I~L~Y people!
rwb

Van Wert, OH

#119621 Aug 28, 2013
Well, lack of consumers having money to spend will affect businesses in production. It is a vicious circle, no money to spend, no need to produce, no need to produce, no need for employees, no need for employees, no money to spend. Lack of employees, lack of taxes, decline of monies for infrastructure, lack of infrastructure, lack of workers, lack of workers, lack of taxes. Lack of taxes, decline in schooling, decline in schooling, decline in a country to compete globally, decline to compete globally, decline in standard of living.
Now to reverse that would be detrimental to the right. The wealthy believe they are able to sit back and watch the country crumble and be unaffected. But they are being affected and to continue on this path will be detrimental for all.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#119629 Aug 28, 2013
rwb wrote:
Now to reverse that would be detrimental to the right. The wealthy believe they are able to sit back and watch the country crumble and be unaffected. But they are being affected and to continue on this path will be detrimental for all.
Deleted partly because the top part of the para was correct/This last makes we on what is called the right(any conservative),question every thing you may say. Not being of the wealthy , but have some investments, and why would all this not be detrimental to any middle class, all poor, and any but the Gates family with more than enough to last generations?

Since my goal has always been to buy "American" and now find it almost impossible to find them on the market!!Drive an older auto.

But why is it you think the wealthy don`t care? You must have some knowledge that stocks of American Companies go up , and down. Down is not good, Remember 2008?

You have listened too long to your "hate the wealthy Party" speech.
General Robert E Lee

Johnson City, TN

#119632 Aug 28, 2013
Temper Tantrum wrote:
<quoted text>2008 Bush DOW 6,000
Now Obama DOW 15,000
lmfao
Thank you for acknowledging just how stupid you are, Stupid.
So… you are bragging about your hero and quoting the stock market? What part does Obozo play in the stock market? And you are bragging about a bunch of very rich people getting richer? Are you bone stupid?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#119635 Aug 28, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
To all conservative trolls claiming that Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican. It's not true and was debunked many times.( http://bit.ly/MLK-was-a-liberal ) It is pathetic when 2013 Republicans can't leave the rigid political labeling mindset. That is the tragedy - GOP of today would banish Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Eisenhower... even REAL Reagan would be too liberal for the right wingers who have hijacked the Republican Party...
1) Martin Luther King Was A Liberal Progressive Who Favored Left Wing Causes & Don’t You Forget It: http://bit.ly/MLK-was-a-liberal <- READ
2) http://bit.ly/MLK-was-not-a-Republican
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
VOTED DEMOCRAT believed in liberals

RIP RACIST TEABAGGER GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#119636 Aug 28, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Martin Luther King Was A Liberal Progressive Who Favored Left Wing Causes & Don’t You Forget It
As we head towards the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington, it is worth pausing for a second to solidly stake out the fact that Martin Luther King Jr. was a man of the left.
For years the right has sought to either de-politicize Rev. King or expunge his leftist sentiment from the public record. We are told time and again that King was somehow beyond ideology and that his quest for civil rights and justice didn’t deal in politics.
Bull.
Rev. King was a liberal. A dyed in the wool liberal. He was on the left. He favored liberal solutions and liberal policies. He wasn’t a centrist, moderate, on the center-left or God forbid anywhere near the right. HE WAS A LIBERAL.
The first, and worst counterargument to King’s liberalism often relies on conservatives assuming that people are either stupid, ignorant or unwilling to challenge their perversion of history. They claim that since the most vehement of opposition to King was often rooted in the Democratic party, while he had support in the Republican party, as proof that he was on the right.
This is absurd because it pretends that both parties occupied the same positions on the left-right spectrum in 1963 that they do today. In fact, as anyone who has ever cracked open a history book understands, the Democrats had a contingent of southern racists while the Republicans had northeastern liberals.
It just happens that it was the movement led by Rev. King and others that helped to remake the two parties. Lyndon Johnson – a Democrat – signed the Civil Rights Act into law, and the racist Dixiecrats soon found themselves on the outside of the party. Similarly, the conservative takeover of the Republican Party – liberal Rockefeller lost the nomination in favor of Goldwater – moved that party to the right. Soon the Dixiecrats found a resting place in the GOP while liberals became a part of the Democratic Party.
But back to King.
If he had lived until today, I doubt he would be happy with the Democratic party in many ways. Based on his ideology, King would see a party much too tied to the center-left than the left. He would probably be elated to see Obama elected to the presidency, but be disappointed by his policies on a host of issues, including economics, foreign policy, and other domestic policies.
Because Martin Luther King Jr. was a liberal. He opposed war. He supported income redistribution. He supported jobs programs, government spending, and on and on and on. He was a man of the left, and don’t you dare forget it.
http://thedailybanter.com/2013/08/martin-luth...
Don't forget to watch the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES's speech today from the Lincoln Memorial.
DC is awesome. Wish I could be there. Cringe all day repukes. I am sure you will and sling that racism you are so good at. I will be back later to see your hate, gloom and doom. Big day today. Got to get going.
RIP RACIST TEABAGGING GOP
DITCH MITCH
Read it and weep. Hell Lincoln wouldn't even be a republiCON in this day and age.

RIP TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 11 min crazy 227
teena Marie mills 49 min infoman 9
Cody Carnes 1 hr Proof 7
Emily Collins 3 hr john 3
where the heck is brandon brayson? (Apr '11) 4 hr truth 7
jason hughes 4 hr whoa 12
Linda Darlene Doolin (Jan '09) 4 hr barberette5657 3
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 6 hr Just a fact 22
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52