'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 279146 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#119512 Aug 27, 2013
National Dog Day

The holiday was established in 2004.

It was the brainchild of Colleen Paige, a wildlife animal behaviorist, pet friendly interior designer, fine art pet photographer and the editor in chief of Pet Home Magazine.

It is also known as the International Dog Day & National Dog Appreciation Day.

According to the National Dog Day website, the holiday “was created to honor dogs more than we currently do, to give them ‘a day’, to show deep appreciation for our long connection to each other – for their endearing patience, unquestioning loyalty, for their work, their capacity for love and their ability to impact our lives everyday in the most miraculous ways.”*
Dogs are really cute.

Dogs are victims of Cat Supremacy, the catriarchy and dogism. Stereotypes include being loud, smelling, not to be trusted with babies, needy, dependent.

Catriarchy can be implicit or explicit. Examples of the latter include literature like this and this, which pervade our culture.

Normative dogist stereotypes set up unreasonable expectations for dogs. Dogs are supposed to be loyal, friendly, social, faster than cats, have a better sense of smell. But what happens when they fail to live up to these societal norms?

Dogs face double standards. A quiet cat is just a cat. A quiet dog is a bitch.

Dogs continue to face a disparity in access to healthcare and have a lower life expectancy than cats.

Will National Dog Day ever become as popular as Women’s Equality Day? Only time will tell. But, for now, Fox News can dream!

* To be fair, the goals of the National Dog Day are noble. The holiday’s website encourages adoption and draws attention to dog abuse and euthanasia. Most celebrations of the holiday — including the one done by Fox & Friends — however, omit this aspect, and focus purely on how cute dogs are

http://www.salon.com/2013/08/27/fox_news_care...

RepubliCONS voted against:

Equal Pay For Women (passed anyway)

Are against a woman's right to choose. They want to force women to have kids when raped and then give the rapist visitation and custody rights.

With 53% of the votes in 2012, women are currently the largest voting group. In 2014/2016 the women will hit back.

If voting for RepubliCON policies is the "path to prosperity'....why are the states that consistently vote RepubliCON are also the poorest and most uneducated?

There are over 2,225,000 women in Kentucky

Mitch McCONnell voted against the
Violence Against Women Act
Equal Pay For Women Act

RIP TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#119513 Aug 27, 2013
Suppertime, kids. Probably see you later tonight.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#119514 Aug 27, 2013
chirp,chirp *crickets*

today's edition of racist teabagging gop'rs got you speechless? Nah, looking for some fright winged nut rebuttal? hahaha

Enjoy some FACTS.

How's that "re-building" working out for you teabagger republiCONS. hahaha Thanks for the DEM votes.

Carry on with your rhetoric and gloom and doom propaganda, means nothing. No impeachment, no defunding OBAMACARE, no shut down of the gov't, no women votes, no black votes, no Hispanic votes, no youth votes, etc...etc...keep it up. And you wonder why you lose elections. Can't even cochfund buy one. MAJORITY rules. Deal with it.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#119515 Aug 27, 2013
rwb wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe I heard any of this outrage over any of the attacks on US Embassies and consulates during the period GW Bush was President. Were those signs of failure then? There were 13 attacks during the 8 years GW Bush was in office. What about the 88 that died while GW Bush was in office?
It's NOT the FACT that IT happened!
It's the COVER UP
they tried to pull!

And BLAMED it on a "youtube" VIDEO!
There is a guy who WENT TO JAIL over it!

Man behind anti-Muslim film ordered jailed
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57521939/...

Since: Dec 11

#119516 Aug 27, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
chirp,chirp *crickets*
today's edition of racist teabagging gop'rs got you speechless? Nah, looking for some fright winged nut rebuttal? hahaha
Enjoy some FACTS.
How's that "re-building" working out for you teabagger republiCONS. hahaha Thanks for the DEM votes.
Carry on with your rhetoric and gloom and doom propaganda, means nothing. No impeachment, no defunding OBAMACARE, no shut down of the gov't, no women votes, no black votes, no Hispanic votes, no youth votes, etc...etc...keep it up. And you wonder why you lose elections. Can't even cochfund buy one. MAJORITY rules. Deal with it.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
The Dimocrat talking heads have brainwashed you well!
Rhetoric is actually an art, the art of speaking well and writing well and effectively. Lame stream media has misused the word so frequently...you probably think it's a bad thing!

Since: Nov 12

United States

#119517 Aug 27, 2013
The irony: President Nobel Peace Prize is about to start World War III.

#119519 Aug 27, 2013
Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
Why the hell did he get that anyway?

#119520 Aug 27, 2013
Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
World War III? Bit dramatic, don't you think? Not to mention premature.

If this does become a conflict/war, it was started by Bashar al-Assad, not the U.S.

#119521 Aug 27, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
No, arisocks, unlike you CONS I research and read ALL news, not selected gloom and doom fauxbox rhetoric and propaganda your loon cuts and pastes. YOUR's and quitter palin's lame stream is something you dreamed up. Don't make me repost the long list of what would be on if liberals were running the media as you say. Sell that shit on your let's hate on the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES site you bunch troll. We're not buying it.
15 things everyone would know if there were a liberal media
Prince Riebus (and apparently many others) still thinks there's a liberal media.
While I share Prince's frustration with the media, as a liberal, I'd like to go on record and state that the media isn't focusing on issues I care about. They seem to be far more focused on entertainment and making money.

One way to approach the topic is to simply ask: If we have a "liberal media," where are the liberal stories?

http://www.dailykos.com
DITCH MITCH
If there was no bias...no one would mention it right?
ESPECIALLY a liberal media outlet:

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-rof...

#119524 Aug 27, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
World War III? Bit dramatic, don't you think? Not to mention premature.
If this does become a conflict/war, it was started by Bashar al-Assad, not the U.S.
But wasn't it the Obama "apology tour" that made the argument we need to mind our own business? Quit pissin in the bean pies of Muslims? Why did Obama draw a "Red Line" for them to cross (many times, many ways)?
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#119530 Aug 27, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
But wasn't it the Obama "apology tour" that made the argument we need to mind our own business? Quit pissin in the bean pies of Muslims? Why did Obama draw a "Red Line" for them to cross (many times, many ways)?
lol And the dems have bragged and bragged about Obama's crackerjack leadership being the reason that the Middle East respects the United States again. They like us...they really do! lmao

Red Rover Red Rover we dare you to cross over...Obama's 4th red line threat. lol

Since: Oct 11

Dexter, MO

#119532 Aug 27, 2013
One can only wonder? We evict people from their homes and get mad because they're homeless? we feed people through nutritional supplement programs i.e food stamps, as some like that terminology and we get angry over 133.00 a month in supplement nutritional assistance.
We call the Affordable Health Care Act..Obama Care; When in fact it's been on a wish list for nearly a century.
The only people who benefit are employers the scoundrels have figured out how to cut hours worked so they don't have to foot the employee insurance premiums.
The 30 or 40 million or so the AHCA was deemed for, only have to pay a small premium from income tax returns,which by the way, which Conservatives also complain over saying people who don't work shouldn't receive a tax return.
We cant want to drug test people on assistance...never mind the sky rocket cost of drug screens!
Exactly what do Conservatives want? The don't believe in conservation any longer,they use all the natural resources they can dig from the ground until their fingers are nubs.
War is the most expensive item on their wish list next to the Great Penitentiary industrial complex;Yeah put all non- violent, drug possessing hard core dope smoker's in jail,that's all ways the best answer.
BTW it's costing more per year than the Afghan war!
So you believe in small government,OK? lets see. How come you never refuse federal money to your state or cut the number of congressmen/women in your district or say no to expense spy surveillance
programs like the NSA or cut any out-dated military bases across Europe or any freaking' place Else for that matter. Personal safety??? laughable to say the least.

PEACE
tofy

#119533 Aug 27, 2013
Ah, Assless you're here. Excellent.

What's this about me making slurs against Native Americans?

And what exactly did you mean by this:

wtf
Munfordville, KY
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|

Judge it!
|
35 min ago

Judged:

Are you so mesmerized by Ari and Jay that you would give anything to be like them? Imitation is the highest form of flattery. 
You are a sad little person who realizes you have to imitate someone else just to get noticed. Well, change your "soiled draws" cause I gave you a little attention even if it was only to make fun of you.
You're welcome, sad person!

Inquiring minds want to know.

#119534 Aug 27, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
One can only wonder? We evict people from their homes and get mad because they're homeless? we feed people through nutritional supplement programs i.e food stamps, as some like that terminology and we get angry over 133.00 a month in supplement nutritional assistance.
We call the Affordable Health Care Act..Obama Care; When in fact it's been on a wish list for nearly a century.
The only people who benefit are employers the scoundrels have figured out how to cut hours worked so they don't have to foot the employee insurance premiums.
The 30 or 40 million or so the AHCA was deemed for, only have to pay a small premium from income tax returns,which by the way, which Conservatives also complain over saying people who don't work shouldn't receive a tax return.
We cant want to drug test people on assistance...never mind the sky rocket cost of drug screens!
Exactly what do Conservatives want? The don't believe in conservation any longer,they use all the natural resources they can dig from the ground until their fingers are nubs.
War is the most expensive item on their wish list next to the Great Penitentiary industrial complex;Yeah put all non- violent, drug possessing hard core dope smoker's in jail,that's all ways the best answer.
So you believe in small government,OK? lets see. How come you never refuse federal money to your state or cut the number of congressmen/women in your district or say no to expense spy surveillance
programs like the NSA or cut any out-dated military bases across Europe or any freaking' place Else for that matter. Personal safety??? laughable to say the least.
PEACE
tofy
Hey tofy! Good to see you. Great post, and I like your new headline. Heh. "Dave's not here, man."
American Lady

Danville, KY

#119536 Aug 27, 2013
COPIED from another poster:

Kentucky students to first lady Michelle Obama: Your food ‘tastes like v---t’

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/27/kentucky-st...

Go Kid's ...!!!
She HAS ruined the food for the school kids.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#119537 Aug 27, 2013
>>>--> Denizens of Harlan County don’t much care, though. Their primary concern at the board meeting was a bevy of complaints that local children are starving at lunch — and for the remainder of the school day — because the food on offer in the cafeteria is crappy and there isn't nearly enough of it.

Doctor Who

Germany

#119538 Aug 27, 2013
Boy this shyt is serious! republicratards!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#119540 Aug 27, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
PEACE
tofy
Well said tofy. Peace to you.

Iraq 2003 - 2013
130,000+ dead Iraqis
4,800+ dead coalition troops
Cost to U.S. taxpayer:$6 trillion

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED ~ G.W. Bush

Over 6,650 American men and women in uniform have died in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan

+ the 3,000+ on 9/11.

You might be a republiCON if you have a fetish for war and invading countries

You might be a republiCON if President Obama brings home 10,000 soldiers from war and call it a "failed jobs program."

You might be a RepubliCON if you politicized Benghazi for months, then cheered when the sequester cut $79 million more from the Embassy Security budget.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

#119541 Aug 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
COPIED from another poster:
Kentucky students to first lady Michelle Obama: Your food ‘tastes like v---t’
Go Kid's ...!!!
She HAS ruined the food for the school kids.
The ketchup is a vegetable controversy refers to proposed United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) regulations, early in the presidency of Ronald Reagan, that intended to provide more flexibility in meal planning to local school lunch administrators coping with National School Lunch Plan subsidy cuts enacted by the Omnibus Regulation Acts of 1980 and 1981.[1][2] The regulations allowed administrators the opportunity to credit items not explicitly listed that met nutritional requirements. While ketchup was not mentioned in the original regulations, pickle relish was used as an example of an item that could count as a vegetable.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketchup_as_a_veg...

#119542 Aug 27, 2013
Et tu, tofy?

ari - "...over my post's..."

jay - "...rest of the moron's..."

rebuild america - "...group of racist's..."

tofy - "...hard core dope smoker's..."

Like I said, your picture should be in the dictionary beside the word "tell". This is just one of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Islammablob 165,505
School nurses who got the contract? 14 min Reaper 2
daris bledsoe 38 min unknown 10
HERE IT IS List of President Trump’s Accomplish... 44 min doubting tom 16
Moonshine mafia 1 hr Knox res 3
Jimmy Rice 1 hr Quantummist 15
Barbourville arh hospital 1 hr Soccer mom 6
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 6 hr Mikbritt09 88

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages