'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118828 Aug 24, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he's a buffoon as well.
Zimmerman once called the cops on a "suspicious black" seven year old. Did you know that?
Did you know THIS?

Fifth-grader reprimanded for bringing paper ‘gun’ to school

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/fifth-gra...

OR this?

Boy, suspended for chewing Pop-Tart into shape of gun, gets lifetime NRA membership.

Maryland state legislator Nicholaus Kipke presented Josh Welch with NRA membership at a Republican fundraising event.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/boy-...

MORE just like THAT!

suspended from school for paper in shape of gun
About 14,100,000 results

[liberalism at WORK ... dumbing DOWN America!]

https://www.google.com/search...

Liberalism IS a "mental disease" ...!!!
The Man

Munfordville, KY

#118829 Aug 24, 2013
Well

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#118830 Aug 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
She's B~A~C~K :)
HIDING ???
ha ha ha ...!!!
TMZ Reports George Zimmerman Shops Tactical Shotgun : Kel-Tec KSG “Street Sweeper”...
(Via TMZ) George Zimmerman was on the hunt today — for a shotgun … TMZ has learned. Zimmerman went to Kel-Tec
in Cocoa, Florida ... a gun manufacturing company.
It’s unclear if he actually bought the shotgun while he was there.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/08/2...
:D
You are one filthy, pork rind snorting individual.

(Reuters)- George Zimmerman's lawyer has chided him for visiting a Florida firearms factory that makes the type of gun he used to kill unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin last year.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/24/us-...

Location hidden

#118831 Aug 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know THIS?
Fifth-grader reprimanded for bringing paper ‘gun’ to school
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/fifth-gra...
OR this?
Boy, suspended for chewing Pop-Tart into shape of gun, gets lifetime NRA membership.
Maryland state legislator Nicholaus Kipke presented Josh Welch with NRA membership at a Republican fundraising event.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/boy-...
MORE just like THAT!
suspended from school for paper in shape of gun
About 14,100,000 results
[liberalism at WORK ... dumbing DOWN America!]
https://www.google.com/search...
Liberalism IS a "mental disease" ...!!!
Nope. Didn't know that.

Did you know that cigarettes are really bad for you?

Have you seen the TRUTH commercials? Methane is found in cigarette smoke, it's also found in dog poop. Urea is found in cigarettes and it's also in cat urine.

Which is the ugliest fact?

OZombies

Whittier, CA

#118832 Aug 24, 2013
It is so sad when some talk about race when it comes to George Zimmerman, even tho George Zimmerman is not white. His mother is Latina.

But, in the same sentence nothing about killing of this nice 22 year old young man from Australia or 88 year old WWII veteran. Happened just few days ago. Nothing, why HYPOCRITES ?????

This is not Republican or Democrat politics. This people are killed like animals. Liberals have big mouth about Zimmerman, but not this two, why?

Location hidden

#118833 Aug 24, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't skeered MO FO!
I don't post links to "intimidate" anyone.
Ban my Topix account?
If I lived at -x-x-x- Ann St. I would be worried...but I don't!
Quit before you piss me off ;)
Tell me, what can I do to piss you off?

I wanna know what you'll do then.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#118834 Aug 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare is delayed for one year. We are going to see when is fully implemented. To many are losing jobs because of Obamacare. America is becoming part time job country. UPS just dropped 15,000 employee spouses insurance. To many going from full time to part time just because of Obamacare.
Yes I know we all need health insurance. Why not insurance for those that don't have it.'Why pass so we can see what's in it' per Nancy Pelosi. Didn't Obama promised to watch all of this on CSPAN? Instead, it was passed in middle of the night?
If Obamacare is so great for all of us, why our politicians, IRS, union members, Obama supporters want to opt out?
Now see how you lying Repubs just feel you must twist the truth into a lie?
YES, UPS is dropping 15,000 employee's spouses from their insurance plan. But ONLY if the spouse has their OWN insurance already through their OWN employer. And YES it is because of ObamaCare.
What better way to screw over their employees than to blame it on Obama? Just wait,( I don't predict often) many more companies are going to start screwing over their employees and blaming ObamaCare even if it's not true just to make more money.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#118835 Aug 24, 2013
*wincing and stubbing out my smoke*

Hiya ILih. What's up, buttercup? Besides the hazards of sticking a wad of chemically altered tobacco in one's mouth and setting it on fire, I mean.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#118836 Aug 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
It is so sad when some talk about race when it comes to George Zimmerman, even tho George Zimmerman is not white. His mother is Latina.
But, in the same sentence nothing about killing of this nice 22 year old young man from Australia or 88 year old WWII veteran. Happened just few days ago. Nothing, why HYPOCRITES ?????
This is not Republican or Democrat politics. This people are killed like animals. Liberals have big mouth about Zimmerman, but not this two, why?
Wait,,,,,, wait,,,,,,, wait,,,,,, Never mind.... For a moment there I thought I might give a rats ass about Zimmerman and would have a comment. I was wrong. Sorry for the inconvenience of wasting your time.

Location hidden

#118837 Aug 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Just because Zimmerman was HALF LATINO does not mean he wasn't a racist, Zombie.

And as I've said before, I, nor, Liberals/Sane-Folk are responsible for what the media chooses to cover. Go complain about that in a CNN forum, Zombie.

These* not THIS.

Location hidden

#118838 Aug 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
*wincing and stubbing out my smoke*
Hiya ILih. What's up, buttercup? Besides the hazards of sticking a wad of chemically altered tobacco in one's mouth and setting it on fire, I mean.
Awful!
Well if you can accept my potty mouth, I accept your potty mouth!

I've been in and out of here all day with no sight of sanity, other than Tofy and a very brief C. Where's RC Co-Cola? How was your day?
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#118839 Aug 24, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Now see how you lying Repubs just feel you must twist the truth into a lie?
YES, UPS is dropping 15,000 employee's spouses from their insurance plan. But ONLY if the spouse has their OWN insurance already through their OWN employer. And YES it is because of ObamaCare.
What better way to screw over their employees than to blame it on Obama? Just wait,( I don't predict often) many more companies are going to start screwing over their employees and blaming ObamaCare even if it's not true just to make more money.
Why are you jumping to accused me of lying. I didn't know that part.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118840 Aug 24, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Didn't know that.
Have you seen the TRUTH commercials? Methane is found in cigarette smoke, it's also found in dog poop. Urea is found in cigarettes and it's also in cat urine.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aMWDm4oGuW0XX
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Didn't know that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
poop IS in YOUR body :D
Did u *know* THAT?
==========

ALLERGIES TO FRAGRANCE

Hidden Dangers
Fragrance allergies can be annoying but are usually benign in nature. There is, however, some cause for concern considering some of the chemicals the population may be exposed to. The Environmental Working Group (EWG) conducted an investigation into fragrances, perfumes and colognes and found several areas of concern, including that "16% of products reviewed contained cancer-causing ingredients" and "76% contained ingredients that are considered allergens."

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/137785-alle...

ALL people ARE GOING TO DIE from something!
I'm going to ENJOY *LIFE*
while I'm HERE!

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”
~Hunter S. Thompson

"Life ain't always beautiful"

"Like it's a bad thing"

<3

#118841 Aug 24, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Now see how you lying Repubs just feel you must twist the truth into a lie?
Well said, Injudgement! The insurance companies are threatening cancellations because of new regs on their patient care/overhead ratios. Their CEO's make millions each year by overcharging policyholders, and they're scared that their ride on their ride on the gravy train is coming to an end.

#118842 Aug 24, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Awful!
Well if you can accept my potty mouth, I accept your potty mouth!
I've been in and out of here all day with no sight of sanity, other than Tofy and a very brief C. Where's RC Co-Cola? How was your day?
Hey, I gave up hard drugs and casual sex. Let me keep one vice ;) Sorry that I missed tofy, but very glad to see you.

I don't know where RC Co-Cola is, haven't been here except briefly this morning, and she wasn't here then.

My day was what it was. How about yours? Congrats on getting the kicks! I hope the padwan is appropriately appreciative!
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#118843 Aug 24, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because Zimmerman was HALF LATINO does not mean he wasn't a racist, Zombie.
And as I've said before, I, nor, Liberals/Sane-Folk are responsible for what the media chooses to cover. Go complain about that in a CNN forum, Zombie.
These* not THIS.
See, this is what I'm talking about, not media, YOU and others here on this forum. No peep about this latest senseless killings but going back to Zimmerman? Why is that? I gave up long time ago on CNN and BSNBC. Who is constantly talking about racism and want to kill others just because the color of your skin. Are you that dense?

#118844 Aug 24, 2013
LOL! "that their ride on their ride"?

Zoot skipped a groove, man.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118845 Aug 24, 2013
No, Chris Lane is not Trayvon Martin!

The white conservative media thinks it's found its "Trayvon Martin in reverse, only worse." Are you kidding me?

The white conservative media believes it has its own Trayvon Martin in the case of Chris Lane, an Australian baseball player who was killed in Oklahoma, where he had been studying, by three black teenagers in an apparently random act of violence (note: there’s actually some question as to the race of one of the three teens, the driver, who faces lesser charges).

Rush Limbaugh called it “Trayvon Martin in reverse, only worse.” The Drudge Report, where black-on-white crime always gets top billing, has been prominently featuring news about the case for several days. Former Tea Party congressman Allen West weighed in, tweeting,“3 black teens shoot white jogger. Who will POTUS identify w/this time?”
Jesse Jackson tried to extend an olive branch, tweeting that he was “Praying for the family of Chris Lane.” But armed with that, Fox News is now demanding that President Obama weigh in, just as he did for Martin’s case.“I thought it was at least good of Jesse Jackson to step up,” Fox and Friends host Brian Kilmeade said today.“I haven’t heard anything from Al Sharpton [or the White House],” he added. His colleagues agreed.

(For what it’s worth, White House spokesperson Josh Earnest told reporters yesterday that he wasn’t familiar with the case.)

As the right sees it, the president’s silence confirms the narrative shared by everyone from Glenn Beck to Allen West to Maine Gov. Paul LePage to Sean Hannity — that Obama is racist against white people, and that the media is, too, or at least duped into doing the bidding of allegedly racist black leaders like Sharpton, or something.
It’s incredible that in 2013 we’re really arguing about this, but from Henry Louis Gates to Travyon Martin — when the conservative media made George Zimmerman the Real Victim of the supposed anti-white lynch mob — we should expect nothing else.

And it’s equally striking, yet also not particularly surprising, that Fox and Limbaugh and the rest really don’t seem to comprehend why the Trayvon Martin case became a thing.

It’s not that difficult to understand so we’ll spell it out: It was not only that a light-skinned Zimmerman killed an unarmed black teenager — but also that police didn’t do anything about it. The killing was horribly tragic, as is Lane’s senseless murder, but if Zimmerman had actually been arrested for the shooting, the sad reality is that far fewer Americans would know his name. But that’s not what happened. Instead, police let Zimmerman go under Florida’s “stand your ground” law. It smacked of institutional, state-sponsored racial favoritism of the worst kind. It was only after public outcry that state prosecutors took over the case and pressed charges. Some could argue that Zimmerman didn’t need to be convicted for justice to be done, but he did need to stand trial.

Likewise with Henry Louis Gates, the famed black professor who was arrested while he was trying to get into his own home in Cambridge, Mass., after he misplaced his keys. That’s not how police are supposed to operate, and that’s why Obama weighed in.

Lane’s murder is an entirely different matter. It’s disgusting, but the police did their job. They arrested three suspects, and vowed to try to throw the book at them. That’s how it’s supposed to go. Murder is sadly quotidian in a gun-soaked America, and this is, sadly, another, if particularly senseless, one.

If you want to actually understand race relations in this country, you need to understand the difference between these cases. But the right prefers to live behind a veil of intentional ignorance where the only kind of racism that exists today is black people disliking white people.

http://www.salon.com/2013/08/22/no_chris_lane...

I see the repukes are still stirring the race pot.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118846 Aug 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I gave up hard drugs and casual sex. Let me keep one vice ;) Sorry that I missed tofy, but very glad to see you.
I don't know where RC Co-Cola is, haven't been here except briefly this morning, and she wasn't here then.
My day was what it was. How about yours? Congrats on getting the kicks! I hope the padwan is appropriately appreciative!
Hey Crow AND ILIH, how are you? I had a great day at the lake. Been home about an hour, showered, refreshed and thought I would see what the racist repukes were slinging today. SOS just a different day. You can see they have no defense for the repukes actions and definitely don't have a REAL candidate to talk about or two...hahahaha

Hope you all had a wonderful day too.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118847 Aug 24, 2013
The story bigots hate: Antoinette Tuff’s courage

A black woman treats a young white shooter with compassion to save children's lives -- and his life, too We rarely hear the tales of school-shooting heroism directly from the heroes, tragically, because the heroes rarely live to tell them. Dave Cullen’s haunting “Columbine” tells the poignant story of computer teacher Dave Sanders, who was shot while shepherding his students to safety and died after the students worked hard to save him. After the Sandy Hook shootings, the courage of principal Dawn Hochsprung and teachers like Victoria Soto broke our hearts – but we heard them from survivors and friends and family, because the women were among Adam Lanza’s victims.

That’s part of what makes the story of Antoinette
Tuff so compelling – but only part of it. Tuff is, of course, the bookkeeper at Ronald McNair Discovery Learning Center in Decatur, Ga., whose work talking shooter Michael Brandon Hill into surrendering to police Tuesday was captured live on a stunning 911 tape that’s gone viral. The fascination at the heart of Tuff’s tale, the reason it’s riveting, is the way she used compassion and empathy to disarm a mentally ill man intent on killing.“Was the potential there to have another Sandy Hook? Absolutely,” the local police chief told reporters as he praised Tuff.

In this story, the only thing that stopped a bad guy with a gun was a good woman with a heart. Or to entirely rewrite Wayne LaPierre’s dumb Manichaean NRA propaganda: The only thing that stopped an emotionally damaged, despairing and unloved young man with 500 rounds of ammunition was a compassionate woman sharing her own story of damage and despair, and telling him she loved him.

Oh, and then there’s this: As we try to recover from the unnecessarily polarized aftermath of the Trayvon Martin killing and George Zimmerman’s acquittal, it’s worth noting that Tuff is a black woman who helped save a young white man from harm at the hands of police. Of course the race-baiters at Fox News, who were so agitated about the crimes of young black men a few weeks ago, have hardly rushed to emphasize that a young white man opened fire at a predominantly black school – let alone that he was helped to save his own life by an African-American woman (for example, check out how they approach these facts here).

CONtinued:

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ky Momma 1 hr guy 2
Stealing from child's grave 3 hr Coke And A Smile 23
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 hr ole Joe 7,392
ItsBarbourville on ustream 4 hr neo cons cant 2
Girls at Flatlick Dolar General? 5 hr friend 19
McDonald's 5 hr j j j 8
Mindless Democrats 5 hr neo cons cant 3
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs