'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OZombies

United States

#118701 Aug 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Having fun again ya lil dobie ...
nutter's pet
)8t~D>
Someone left goat girl out again. Dummy can't communicate or say something smart so she 'hides' after smart guys. She must be bored again.
OZombies

United States

#118704 Aug 23, 2013
ObyrneTheMeth wrote:
All of you dumbasses out there who voted for Obama, then voted for him again, you'll regret it, later on down the road. You lazy, worthless, no good, human waste. "Extra, extra, get your free Obama phone."
Obama gives with one hand and takes with the other, but they are real dumb to see that.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118707 Aug 23, 2013
Copied from another poster: R
:)

I just saw this on the news. It appears this black man working for the Obama admin. has put a website about killing white people and homsexuals.

http://www.wlox.com/story/23233689/dhs-invest...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118709 Aug 23, 2013
MSNBC OBSESSED WITH OBAMA IMPEACHMENT
Furiously airing segments on snowballing movement

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/msnbc-obsessed-wit...

MSNBC: LOOK WHAT'S FUELING IMPEACHMENT MOVEMENT
Nationwide campaign to remove Obama from office snowballs

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/msnbc-look-whats-f...
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#118713 Aug 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
MSNBC OBSESSED WITH OBAMA IMPEACHMENT
Furiously airing segments on snowballing movement
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/msnbc-obsessed-wit...
MSNBC: LOOK WHAT'S FUELING IMPEACHMENT MOVEMENT
Nationwide campaign to remove Obama from office snowballs
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/msnbc-look-whats-f...
So what are they going to talk about...economy, jobs, NSA, IRS, Benghazi, spying on Americans, Obamacare, racism in America, crime blacks on blacks, if they have anything positive, but they don't.
Jay

Paris, TN

#118715 Aug 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I've been on here enough NOW ...
That your "mocking" of me
Ecen using the SAME city ...
Won't WORK!
They know me by my character ...
ya know ...*integrity*
of which you "mocking lil dobies"
can NOT destroy ...
TRY as you might :)
Have fun tho ...
What goes around ...
Comes around ...
Anyone with ANY computer tech experience can tell it's NOT me, from my IP addy ...
I always post from the SAME one!
Have for years ...
Ha!
Democrats don't play fair, AL, you know that. I knew it was a copycat right off.....their motto is, "If you can't play fair, cheat"! How do you think they got Obama in again?.....oh but wait, you already know that.
LOL!
OZombies

United States

#118718 Aug 23, 2013
AL we know your style or writing, don't worry.

If someone uses my name after this post, it's not me and what ever goat girl says in my name, I'm not responsible.

Good Night patriots and God bless...!!
<3 !!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118721 Aug 23, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats don't play fair, AL, you know that. I knew it was a copycat right off.....their motto is, "If you can't play fair, cheat"! How do you think they got Obama in again?.....oh but wait, you already know that.
LOL!
Thanks Jay :)
You're a real 'friend'...
<3

We have to "stand up" to these libTARDS on here.
They think they are 'winning'...
Talk about "delusional" ...

Payback TIME is on it's way!

ha ha ha ha ha ...
Jay

Paris, TN

#118722 Aug 23, 2013
OZombies wrote:
If someone uses my name after this post, it's not me and what ever goat girl says in my name, I'm not responsible.
<3 !!

I'm out of here, too. Moving over into my Inbox to sign some petitions. Good night you guys, catcha later down stream.

Over and out.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118723 Aug 23, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<3 !!
Thanks Z ... <3
Ditto to you with what I said to Jay ...!!!

Good Night and God BLESS You too <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118724 Aug 23, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm out of here, too. Moving over into my Inbox to sign some petitions. Good night you guys, catcha later down stream.
Over and out.
Night ...
God Bless You too Jay :)
Rebuild America

Johnson City, TN

#118728 Aug 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct!
Is this "T" ...
If so,*Hi*...
:)
ofcourse
Hi back
Rebuild America

Johnson City, TN

#118730 Aug 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have little tolerance for people of any race who try to play the "victim" of perceived injustice, so this will be short, not so sweet.
Since you couldn't even get the name of your hero Zimmerman right, I doubt this will mean anything to you, but the bodies of those people you're standing on to play the martyr had names. That "old man" was Delbert "Shorty" Belton. He was a WWII veteran who was a survivor of Okinawa. The "Austrailian jooger" [sic] was Christopher Lane, who had a promising career in baseball. Nowhere have I said their deaths were "OK".
Since none of the good "Christians" in here called you out on your blasphemy (Witch Hazel even tried to flirt with you), I will. Odd how they'll go postal when Calvin says the same word, but not one of them made a peep when you took God's name in vain. I don't like it when Calvin does it, and I didn't like it when you did, either.
You are a white version of Ayo Kimathi. Both of you positively ooze ignorance. I wouldn't waste my time on him, and I'm not wasting any more time on you.
Since when is a Dumbocrat opposed to Blasphemy? If your dumb ass is refering to Goddamn, God is reference to a diety, not his name, shows you have little education. And with that aside, blasphemy is only 1 thing according to the bible. Renouncing the Holy Spirit, after having received same. I simply broke one of the Ten Commandments! There are actually 613 commandments in the Hebrew bible, however I have never blasphemed, and you donít even know the meaning of the word! Typical Dumbocrat, you donít have to know what you are talking about to talk, Al Sharpton does it every day. You should not waste anymore time with me; I'm way to smart for you!
Question

Columbus, IN

#118734 Aug 24, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
The National Black Republican Association......the ones who wrote the articles I posted about.
You know, these folks? That's the THEM.......
You're not very bright tonight are you. Tired? Bad hair day?
Let's recap:

"build a pilgrimage"

"den of inequity"

"By the way....brush up on your current as of late black history, you might learn something from them."

Even on my darkest, most exhausted, hair-like-Phyllis-Diller days, I still outshine you, puddin' pop. Like a lighthouse outshines a nightlight...by watts and watts of lumens.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#118735 Aug 24, 2013
Post #118734 was from me, puddin' pop, in case you had any trouble figuring that out :)

#118736 Aug 24, 2013
Rebuild America wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is a Dumbocrat opposed to Blasphemy? If your dumb ass is refering to Goddamn, God is reference to a diety, not his name, shows you have little education. And with that aside, blasphemy is only 1 thing according to the bible. Renouncing the Holy Spirit, after having received same. I simply broke one of the Ten Commandments! There are actually 613 commandments in the Hebrew bible, however I have never blasphemed, and you donít even know the meaning of the word! Typical Dumbocrat, you donít have to know what you are talking about to talk, Al Sharpton does it every day. You should not waste anymore time with me; I'm way to smart for you!
Why Thad, you dolorous old dillhole, you! Why the name change, buddy?

Tell you what, if you're a churchgoing man, tomorrow you stand right up in the middle of church, say that word, and then try that spin you just tried on me. We'll see who you're "to [sic] smart for". Be sure to let us know how that works for ya, mkay?
Uncle Tab

United States

#118737 Aug 24, 2013
You can tell FalseNews and all repub radio and talk shows are on full race baiting episodes by the repub talking points last night. I channel surfed last night and that's ALL they were talking about.

Keeps the low IQ'rs riled up and keeps their minds off republicans doing everything they can to NOT put Americans back to work.

You drones are so easily fooled and lead by your nose anywhere they want to take you

Stupid puppets!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#118738 Aug 24, 2013
Obama says Republican budget tactics a 'last gasp'
The 50th anniversary of the March On Washington will become the signature LEGACY event of this administration. ObamaCARE will chanted with the Right to Vote. The government confiscation of labor and education has never be Constitutional, but this BigGovernment PowerGrab is more like the War Of Independence.
Uncle Tab

United States

#118740 Aug 24, 2013
RayOne wrote:
Obama says Republican budget tactics a 'last gasp'
The 50th anniversary of the March On Washington will become the signature LEGACY event of this administration. ObamaCARE will chanted with the Right to Vote. The government confiscation of labor and education has never be Constitutional, but this BigGovernment PowerGrab is more like the War Of Independence.
Obama's Legacy will be bigger than you realize as the decades pass by. ObamaCare isn't going anywhere. The harder republicans try, the worse the republican future in politics become.

Although I know it would be tough in millions and millions of people if the government were to shut down, in the long run it will change our country.

Republicans shutting down services on the needy for a second time for the gain of the wealthy will change politics forever. More and more people are tired of republicans slowing down or trying to stop our recovery by wanting to keep the exact same policies that brought us into the catastrophe Obama inherited and is repairing, is showing educated Americans who really believes in 'Country First' and the GOP will finally be pushed into the grave it should have been out in from back in the Reagan days.

Hillary and the new New Deal IS coming..... And it's going to make us democrats really feel more sorry for you sad republicans while you're STILL talking about Benghazi in 2021,22 bashing her as our country is back in the good o days of Clinton Prosperity.

#118741 Aug 24, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
You can tell FalseNews and all repub radio and talk shows are on full race baiting episodes by the repub talking points last night. I channel surfed last night and that's ALL they were talking about.
Keeps the low IQ'rs riled up and keeps their minds off republicans doing everything they can to NOT put Americans back to work.
You drones are so easily fooled and lead by your nose anywhere they want to take you
Stupid puppets!
G'morning Tab. I see you're not suffering fools gladly this morning either ;)

Some of their assertions are just incredibly moronic, aren't they? I know Dems spin stuff too, but man, the rebaggers are the worst.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 8 min fair 6
Family Court Judge 10 min Voter 46
our little oligarchy town of barbourville 11 min Character 10
who will you vote for as jailer 18 min No offense 18
Who works at both the Advocate and the jail? 1 hr Peter Pan 9
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Zwiebel 3,567
Place to rent in Barbourville 1 hr Tsm 1
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs